(2012) Ivf/icsi Mommies Support Group

Andreanie - my plan similar as yours but will probably be early dec instead. Haha my frd wanna stock up on diapers! Hehe

Hopeful - yeah! Intend to go mums & babes tmr to check out stock. Hehehe

Kimmy - u too? Hehehe.. I have to wait for school hols to travel cos my hubby is teaching and then no choice but to travel during xmas cos my sis have no more leave haha.. so just nice long weekend!
happy.gif

Hi sistas, Another week gone. One more week closer to next scan! haha.. I want to go on holiday too.. but decided just to play it safe. This bb is precious so we will have to play "Singapore tourist" for a few more months.

Ashley - are you taking the weekend classes in Nov? I am doing the Thursday one.. hopefully by next year can still remember what Mrs Boi taught!
happy.gif

BNB -
sad.gif
I'm so so sorry to hear that, dear. Take care of yourself. Praying your bb is in a peaceful place. *big hugs to you*

BNB, I'm really sad and sorry to hear that too. My heart was very sad earlier when I read your updates. Please do take care and definitely hope to see you here soon. (big big big hug)

Hi sisters -
while going through my latest maternity purchases from asos, I realized that I accidentally ordered 2 of the same blouse. Before I return it to asos and exchange for something else, just wanted to ask if anyone is keen to purchase this and I'd post it to you.

http://www.asos.com//French-Connection/French-Connection-Maternity-Ruffle-Neck-Shirt/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1623806

I purchased this at $34.14 (USD) / $19 (GBP) which converts to $43.37 SGD. I'm willing to let this go at $40, inclusive of normal postage. Size is UK 10. Its flare cut from bust so its okay (I used to wear a UK6-8).

Please PM or email me @ [email protected] and let me know if you're keen by tomorrow morning, 10am if not I will post this back to asos for a refund.

;)

BNB, oh i am so sad to hear that. Did prof explain what may have caused that?

Ron, yes am taking Nov saturday class with Mrs.Wong. Yeah hope our brains can still hold on to remember the lessons until April!

Am still depending on MS medicine metochloramide.. hope it won't affect my precious babies ;(

Enjoy your dinner soon sistas!

Hi Kimmy, Eehhh... I think u may want to call them to check if the moving out sale is still on. When I was there on sunday, the sales girl told me it was the last day n all the posters r showing Sunday as the last day too

Bluenosebear, I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. Do take care of yourself and hoping to see you here in the near future. My prayers goes out to you.

Nell, i'm taking nov sat class 7-9pm, starting 26nov. Will you be in the same class?

Kimmy, ask u about DhA prolacta for mothers, do u take once or twice a day?

I'm thinking of starting to swim again, but haven't bought maternity swimwear. Think people will faint looking at me in my bikini ;)

Ashley - hehe.. i did just the opposite. Swimmers finally cannot fit anymore, so I gave in and bought a bikini yesterday that hopefully I can wear throughout the next few months & even after bb arrives. Was thinking of a nice polite maternity swimsuit but decided to just heck it and scare everyone at the pool
happy.gif

Kimmy, ok i'll be taking dha just once a day from now on.. So you finished your work already right, we can go outing soon! I'm free everyday, not back to workforce yet ;)

Ron, haha.. I also thought of wearing my old bikini but i think the top part is too small now since i already increased cup size. So really cannot lah, haha.. Just bought maternity swimwear at maternity house @vivocity. Thanks to the other sister who shared that they sell that there. I bought shorts there too last month but didn't notice that they sell swimwear.

Anyway, today i got terrible headache;( luckily MS got slightly better these days (can't really tell if it's because of the MS pills also).

Wishing all sisters a great evening!! Today feels like saturday, i keep thinking tomorrow's sunday!

Ashley! Great, can go outing walk walk eat and shop! Woohoooo~ u're making me tempted to go get a swim wear now too! I told hubby I shld go swimming and he gv me a puzzled look like 'har for what?!' hahahahah maybe he thinks I will look too hippo at the pool. Haha, dun care!

Can't wait for scan in 2 days! hopefully gender reveal
happy.gif

Yea I keep thinking today Saturday.

Kimmy, JB is going to open premium outlets (ie factory outlets) in dec. The same as premium outlets in USA. Nearer to go by 2nd link.

Vann - yeps!

Hazel - really ah? Waaaah thanks for the intel. You know which part of dec? Steady lah! I can plan trip during that time and we can 'sao' the items we want. heheheheeheheheh

Hazel - a factory outlet is JB will be exciting but not too good for the pocket. Hopefully there will be good deals for baby stuff
happy.gif

Ashley - I'm envious!! ;) I'm still able to fit into my old bras....and I'm not big in size to begin with. BIG SIGH!!!

Kimmy, it is due to open in nov actually. But my friend told me not in time. She is going on 3 dec & SAFRA has arranged for bus pick up service in Jurong at $10 pax. U may want to goggle online or check with SAFRA. Is at Johor Iskandar area. Hubby will most likely prefer to drive there instead.

Oh oh.. Just realized that I ve eaten some expired dried apricots!! No LS no stomach. Shd b ok rite??

Btw dunno y I m so paranoid recently.. Aft reading some sisters MC during the 20th wk make me paranoid. Is there anything that is special during the 20th wk that we shd know of?

Msmiele, haha nothing to envy lah. This bigger cup size of mine is just temporary! My friend warned me not to be surprised to see how small and saggy it will become once we stop breastfeeding! I think it's quite terrifying.. But anything lah for our loved one(s)!!

Yesterday at vivo there were so many young parents with their babies in the strollers!! I kept observing which ones are good, saw some using inglesia strollers which look not too bad either.

Just when i thought my MS has slowly subside.. Last night in bed when we were about to sleep i vomitted dinner (somemore not in time to reach my MS pail). end up hubby has to get up again to mop the floor, haiz.

Anyone keen for a quick lunch get-together on tues 1 nov? Those who can make it can suggest the place and time. Would be nice to put a face to a name!!

Ashley! Count me in for meet-up
happy.gif
yea, inglesina is good and one of my shortlist too! Hehehe.

Msmiele - u ain't alone, I'm still wearing my current bras. ;)

Hazel - also think we will drive there instead, hopefully there are good bb clothes deals!

Hopeful - hmm were the apricots in the fridge? Think if u dint ls or feel funny should be okay...

Hello girls, how r u all?

Went for my scan today. All fine. Baby is 22mm. Gestational age is 8w 5 days. But as per my count it shd be 9w 2 days as per my prev scan done on 6th oct, it was 6w 2 days then. So really not sure how do they actually count.

Hv askd med for nausea and dr gave me b6 and some other medicine which can be tkn during severe nausea. Also got my multivitamin. Will be seeing dr agn after 6 weeks. Too long, is'ntd?

I agree with u hopeful...when I read that sisters lost their babies at 18 weeks and all it makes me really scared and paranoid...

Hey girls, let's not scare each other. I know things like this is testing our confidence. But still we need to remain calm and stay positive. Let's look at the postv side. Many sis hv successfully delivered healthy babies too. Jst do watever is there in ur hands, rest keep faith in God.

Hope - glad to hear all is good
happy.gif
mm
Sometimes depends on how they measure bb then based on that, scanner will estimate how many weeks and days you are in... So there's a +/-.

Hi sistas, it's raining again. Do take care, keep warm & don't catch a cold and walk safely roads are super wet
sad.gif

Hi hope283, ya.. Keep telling myself to b +ve n dun think too much. But really can't stop being paranoid sometimes.. Sigh.. It's really me. Cux I ve always been a more pessimistic person.

Hi Vann/Kimmy, are u gals getting scans once every 2 wks or 1 mth? I m still doing it once every 2 wks. It's ok right? Ultrasound sound scans are safe rite?

Hi Kimmy, yup the dried apricots were in d fridge. Hope all will b ok.
sad.gif
Stupid me.. Dunno y nvr spot the expiry date when I 1st ate it!!

Thx girls. Still ard 20 plus days left to go to off. But honestly speakg, I feel safe stayg at home, thinkg of extendg my leave until delivery on medical grounds, although unpaid. But at the same time, stayg at home is so boring. In a dilemma.

Hihi

Hv been having tummy pain these few days n yesterday is the worst. Hv diahrrea but tummp still pain after visit toilet (sorry for gross). Tried to fix appt w dr loh tomolo nut nurse askwd me go 24 hr instead. Actually hv appt w him nxt wk. Getting a bit worried n decide to go pte gynae tomolo.

Kimmy - my last scan during 14th week and now have to wait 6+ weeks for my 20th week scan. So I guess u just have to bear with it, like me. Counting down the days now..

Kimmy/Vann/Hope - im also paranoid when i read ppl say abt their MCs and then i start googling abt it. But then i realize why should i be paranoid when i should think the best for my baby and me. Must keep the positivity in us. Always.

Hope283 - call us out if you're bored. Can always meet ard your area and we will just sit and talk happy stuff to keep the happiness flowing!

tzac - hope your tummy pain goes away eventually. Maybe some food didn't agree with you? Did you go 24hr in the end?

andreanie - ya! so long right the wait? but what I tell myself if by time I see baby via scan again baby would have grown quite a lot! heheeh. self-consolation. Agree, we should think the best mindset for your baby. I mean its worrying, but I agree, we should remain positive. ^5!

Kimmy, i totally forgot that i promised to meet few ex-colleagues on tues. Are you free to meet on wed instead? Need some shopping tips from you! Haha.. where do you suggest we meet? I'm flexible;)

Hope, do you want to join us if you are free?

The rest are welcome too..

Tzac, get well soon..

Kimmy, nope, will go visit pte gynae tomolo.

Sisters, any1 still nauseous after 1st trimester? Till now, me still hv MS in the nite :-( n i m reaching 16 wks nxt wk

Thanks ashley, i hope so too.

Thx kimmy and Ashley. Wud luv to join, but once my nausea reduces completely. I am still throwing up every now nd then. So next time.

Back