(2012/11) Nov 2012

barneybaby: My gynae is in TMC, and we have the FBI card, not sure how much the discount is though.. otherwise it's likely we might decide to go to Mt A instead. Both hubby and I prefer Mt A. hee

hi imlind, aft disc each cost $17.90
happy.gif

hi babystone, welcome and congrats on ur #1 girl !

ivy, my appt is also tonight ! but i chg to fri..cos gg to tk MC from him and gg baby fair in the morning first so i can save 1 day of my AL hahaha..we alrdy shortlisted 2 names for our girl and my #1 boy went to sch this morning to tell everyone his meimei's name ! gosh..its not confirm yet loh...

mi_baby, I delivered my #1 in NUH 3 years ago. Most visits the gynae hardly do scan. She will only use a machine to check the heartbeat. Unless she thinks there is a issue then she might do a scan to check. Otherwise they will just follow the package and do 2 detailed scans. Even then I think my gynae is pretty good, she can just feel the stomach and tell me where is the baby's head and all.

Hi All,

Would like to join this thread as well.
Pls help to update my details, thanks!

Nickname: Lynnmun
BB : No.1

EDD: 16/11/2012

Hi

Anyone taking maternity shoot?? Any idea at which month is good to take??

BTW can help to update #60 Niko gender to boy

Thanks

wah seems like we have a lot of Nov babies !

imlind, u mean too early to get ? this is not bulky item easy to keep
happy.gif

anyone gg this fri expo baby fair ? i will be gg in the morning ard 10am

I will be going taka bb fair this Sat/Sun!! Mummies, is it too early for us to get the bottles now?

charmaine, yes i feel the meimei is kicking more powerful than her kor kor ;)

imlind, once u started shopping for the clothes, then u will not stop..wahaha...just spend a few bucks at FOX last week as members get additional 15% for purchase of 5items above, even those 6.90 and 9.90 sales items!!!

Hi all, i just went to gynae yday for pelvic pain (pain till have problem walking).. and she checked my cervix and found it to be only 2.2cm..

she also said there's a risk of preterm labour... =(

anyone has any experience/info on short cervix??

hi yjzllilone,

how many weeks pregnant are you? I'm nearly 23 weeks and have a cervix that seems to be shortening too.
First tested at 16 weeks, said was 4cm. Two weeks later was 3cm and at 20 weeks was 2.5cm. Got really worried too cos of problems in previous pregnancy.
anyways, doc did a vaginal swab to see if there was bacteria causing the shortening. i also decided to work from home and cut out unnecessary walking, household chores etc. tried to lie down as much as poss and not bend, squat etc. Two weeks later, at 22 weeks, the cervix length went up by 0.4cm to 2.9cm, so very happy. going to continue doing that. the doc also just started me on progesterone injections to stabalise the pregnancy and prevent contractions (i've been taking oral progesterone pills throughout the entire pregnancy)

This year seems like the confinement ladies are rather packed. I do worry should delivery be earlier than edd and that the confinement lady may still be busy with the lady before me.

Anyone know usually for first time mum will there be high chance of delivery before 40wks.

Hi Babystone,

I think it is different for each person, I delivered my 1st at 38.5wks. But I know some of my friends who delivered at 40wks too
happy.gif

Hi all!

I would like to join the thread.
Can help me to update?

Details:
Nickname: Dappy
BB : No.3
Gynae: Dr A.L Lim
Hosp: TMC
EDD: 26/11/2012

Thanks!
happy.gif

Baby stone,

Think it depends on indiv baby.. I delivered #1 at 38.5wks n some friends only at 40wks
happy.gif
u can try talking to baby at later stage...
happy.gif

hi all mummies,
anyone planning to go bb fair on the 20/7 - 22/7?

what can we get there? what are the things that are worth buying during such sales?

Xavi.bb,
U refer to expo fair? Im gg on 20/7. Wan to go c baby cot n any gd buys on clothes, bedding.

Anyone gg to taka bb fair today ??

hi alison,

im currently at 23weeks 5 days when i first checked my cervix. was 2.2cm.

the cervix will lengthen?? i didnt know that. if thats the case, i wont be that worried anymore. just that my pelvic is hurting real badly whenever i move.

bed rest = totally not moving at all? i am shuttling back n forth my place n my inlaws place coz i dun wanna stay at my inlaws place during the day. so boring.. sigh.

i also nv checked my cervix b4.. only when i went to see my gynae for pelvic pains then she checked..

they insert something into your vagina to scan.. i think like a vaginal ultrasound.. and then measure the length of the cervix..

Hello mummies!

Hi yjzlllilone - I experience such pains too. Makes one feel like she is having cramp.. is it like that?

Not very good at describing the pain.. it does feel like cramp to me. I even feel pain at my navel area..
I am worried that it maybe contraction?

Hi Ladies!

I just bought Medela swing at $279 from the baby fair, comes with free 2 milk bottles storage and cooler bag.

Anyone just went to Taka Baby Fair? I was looking around for NUK but can't find the booth.

jo's mummy, i went to FOX also last sat. there are so many nice clothes for bb girl hahaha

babystone, i delivered my #1 at 38w 3days. i hv fren deliver at 41w too
happy.gif

xavi.bb, im gg on 20/7 morning
happy.gif
will get some milk bottles and necessary items

Hello Mummies!

Anyone want to sign up with Cordlife this Friday at Baby Expo? If I refer you as friend, we each get $100 shopping voucher.

hi yjzllilone,

ask your gynae to do a scan once every two weeks, then you'll be able to better monitor it. if it shortens any further, you might need to have a cerclage down to stitch the cervix. but that comes with potential complications, so best if can avoid doing lah. (my gynae said she would do the surgery if it shortened to 2cm)

and also ask your gynae if she can give you both progesterone (both oral and injection) to stabalise the pregnancy.

I also find that if I move about too much then my lower abdomen will be painful. that's why i'm avoiding walking too much etc.
what i read is that the pressure and gravity of the baby pushes down on the cervix, thereby shortening it as the pregnancy advances. but i don't want to risk having it shorten to 2cm and having to do the surgery, cos strict bedrest (ie lying in bed and only getting up to go to the toilet) is torture. did that for one month in my previous pregnancy and almost went crazy.

if you can, try not to move about so much lah. prevention better than cure :)

Hi,

I would like to join the thread.
Can help me to update?

Details:
Nickname: Dappy
BB : No.3
Gynae: Dr A.L Lim
Hosp: TMC
EDD: 26/11/2012

Thanks.

Babystone,
Not sure but I think bb actually can hear wat we say.. no harm talking to bb
happy.gif
for #1, I told him must gv mi obvious sign for birth.. I got mucus plug came off then waterbag burst.. :p

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Shirlynn</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>dadnmum</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>amanpp</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>chrisq</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Elated</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Jia</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy? </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>queen kay</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>snowberries</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Yanyan1211</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Preciousgal</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Sabelle Lee</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>josey</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>charmaine lin</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Housewifeagent</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Rin</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>eunicechen</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Cosi*bb</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr. HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Priya</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>heartbeats</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>7/10 Nov</TD><TD>#1 &amp; #2</TD><TD>Boy &amp; Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>jo's mummy</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Wendy Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Chris goh</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Junaine</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Dev</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>piangz</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Bunbunmummy</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy? </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Jingzer</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Ping</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Macmac</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>sweetycute</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Ashlynn Koh</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Beloved~</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Jaxa</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>mylittleprince</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>yjzlilone</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Dr.Lubna</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Hui</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Poon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>nana-ananas</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl? </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>straylamb</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Jess Ma</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>LaLaa</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Tony Tan</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Alison Jenner</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>ecisan</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>QP</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Wendy Tan</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr PK Tan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Piggiedearz</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Chang Lyn Mun</TD><TD>26</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Enidtan</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Melly Leow</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>pink</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Sherry</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>dashdot</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Linda</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr John Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Clarisse_mummy</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>oreodinary</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>stannryane</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr James Lee</TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>joanne ng</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Lizliz</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Porky</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>ahko80</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh/Dr Marianne Hendricks</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>anterina</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>chachas</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>liew lin ping</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>niko</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chen</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Darienna</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Tony Tan</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Laruru</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>foxinthesnow</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Nur Azizah</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr SM Chua</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>cloudys</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>peachsorbet</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Ivy Chee</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr Khong CC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Ling Lim</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Pinkie</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Sharon Choong</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Wee HY</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>dappy</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>pinkfuschia</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>twinkle24</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>eve~</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Lee</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>Ivy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>priyanka punjabi</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Anupriya Agarwal</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>#1 &amp; #2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>swan</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Wendy Teo</TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>hamrachleia</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>pigmohippo</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>Sasha11</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>babystone</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Lee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>candymama</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#5</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>Mrs Teo</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>Preggy10</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>Mrs Chua</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Han HC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>4-Dec</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>mi_baby</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Dr Anita Kale</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>Jo Koh</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Choon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>90</TD><TD>Angela Tan</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>91</TD><TD>Dorine Ng</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>92</TD><TD>Liangmin</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>93</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi,

I have signed up with Cordlife for my baby's blood banking.

Anyone want to sign up with Cordlife at Baby Expo on 20 July 2012? If I refer you, we each can get $100 shopping voucher.

Do email me at [email protected]
Have a good day.

Yes i went for the baby Taka Fair today! Pretty crowded already on a weekday. I personally feel that there were more stalls compared to the motherhood fair the last time at expo. Strollers selling brands include Aprica, Combi, Maclaren, Nuna, Peg Perego, Bonbebe and Quinny. I haven Reli decided which bran to get yet, too many choices available. There were Avent and Pigeon booths. Saw many mummies buying the pigeon wipes refill in pack of 6 for $19.50. Medela booth is another popular booth where alot of people are buying the breast pumps. There were stalls near the pampers booth selling baby booties, mittens, hats, receiving blankets ranging from $2.90 - $12.90, which i tot was quite a good deal. If you are using baby cots, there is a stall selling baby bedding set which includes a full length bumper, comforter and fitted sheet for only $49.90 (usual selling at $109). Worth checking out the baby fair at Taka. I will be going to the Baby expo his Sunday to see any better offers, since the Taka fair will be until 5 Aug, still in time for last minute shopping.

Thanks for the overview Ivy! You just made me all motivated to go check it out.
We still haven't done any major shopping yet.. only started buying clothes so far. So many things to buy! haha

ivy, tks for updating us on the taka baby fair ! so what hv u got ? hows ur scan on tues ? im gg on fri to see my baby girl
happy.gif
btw, stroller u can get later when baby is full month, so at the meantime compare the brands, functions and price first

cant wait for my shopping at expo baby fair tmrw !

barneybaby, I just started my first prenatal class with Wong Boh Boi this week. She played a breastfeeding video. Maybe the scary videos will be played in later classes. Hopefully not played at the start of the class cos I'll still be very full from dinner. I found her class quite informational for a first time mother. But it's quite fast moving, there were exercises after exercises.

laruru: I'm going for my antenatal class with Wong BB tonight. Hopefully, I'll have time to grab a bite before the class. It sounds like fun!

Hi mummies
I just got back from taka. Medela takes in trade in ( only bottles will do, dont need full set.. caps, teats etc). their 240ml 9.90. small should be 160ml 6.90. I changed 16 big n 12 small. But these dont come with teats.

Pigeon tskes in any brand too but must be complete set. Onlycsn trade in for their wide neck bottles. Small 8.45; big 9.45. I changed 2 smsall n 4 big.
These are full set. Comes with cap, teats...

Pigeon big bottles since 240ml I will use for #1 for sch.

Medelas willbe for #2 (small for expressing coz ibot freestyle. Then big ones when #2 increase appetite ba I guess).

Thanks Mrs Teo..
happy.gif
New teats definately will get, but dunno whether to change the bottles... Still thinking whether to spend the money...

erm how many bottles do we need?? my cousin gave me 4 relatively new big ones. is it enough?

anyone has pigeon's warmer? can avent bottles fit in??

mrs teo, u chg total 32 bottles of medela ?? thats a lot ! im still considering if i shd chg all my 6 avent storage bottles to medela..anyone using milk bags ? which brand is good ?

Wow Mrs Teo, so many bottles u got!!

So its not too early to buy milk bottles now? hmm dunno which brand to use as use Avent before but experience leaking..very frustrating..

been using Bfree bottles for my boy, dunno if there is any booth selling...might get new 1 for my boy..as for girl..hmm dunno which brand to use..just worry the Avent will leak again and waste my $$$$

oh ya Porky, i would also like to buy the milk bags, the disposable breast pad etc etc..

Back