(2012/10) Oct 2012

Hi autumn A,

My edd should be end 30 oct but due to my first is emergency c section so may be earlier by 2 weeks. 4 weeks later may be better to c gynae as by that time can c the sacs, waterbag n hear the heartbeat. But my cramp is on n off n I can't slp well at nite so I visit my gynae early. May be infection for me as my discharge is abit yellow in colour. My appointment is another 2 more weeks which is 6 week plus for me. Expected to c waterbag n heartbeat if I am lucky.

For those who r experiencing morning sickness, hang in there ! I discovered that main porridge cooked with lean meat with lotsa of water (with some salt) gets d rice down n delay d nausea...

Hi all Oct'12 MTB,
Glad to see so many of you here.
happy.gif

1.nick: jaime_g83
2.LMP: 30 Dec 2011
3.Expecting # baby : 1
4.Gynae: Dr. Lawrence Ang
5.Hospital: TMC
6.Age: 29
7.EDD: 5 Oct 2012

Pretty excited as this is my first pregnancy and after trying for 1.5year.
I will be going for my 2nd visit to see whether got heartbeat on Monday. Wish me luck!

I have these preloved items pre/post natal Items to sell.

1. OIO Maternity brand. Support Girdle
(pre natal) It is suitable for middle and later stage of pregnancy It firmly supports the abdominal muscles and is easy to adjust and comfortable to wear; as well as having great ability to retain warmth. The pure cotton material has a soft touch, absorbs perspiration and provides comfort and is non allergenic. Usage: Relieve the pressure of Pregnancy, Adjustable fastener band makes wear easier and provides a slanted support from below the abdomen. Adjustments may be made from inside of the girdle to provide stability.
Size: Free.

Bought at about: SGD69.00
Let go: SGD45.00

2. Dale Abdominal Binder
– Latex Free. Uses: Post surgical support, Post childbirth Abdoiminal Support, back support. Good for C- Section Childbirth.

Bought at Price: SGD 70.00
Let go: SGD 50.00

3. Earth Mama,Angel baby Booby Tubes
- Gel free, Microwavable and Freezable Breast packs in organic cotton shells to help ease symptoms of breast engorgement and Mastitis. Use it as hot packs to massage Breasts can help increase milk supply.

Bought at about SGD35.00
Let go: SGD20.00

4. Medela Milk Collection Shells
- The soft silicon membrane is extremely comfortable because of its good fit. The Collection Shell can be easily emptied using the convenient spout in the shells. A good tool to have for collection of excess milk at the other breast during Milk pumping. May use to replace Breastpad and to collect milk at the same time.

Bought at: SGD 26.90
Let go: SGD15.00

5. BNIB Baby One Milk Bags (80pcs)- SGD 9.00

6. Opened in Box Medela disposable Breastpads( 22pcs): SGD 4.00

7. Medela Free Style(2-Phase Expression® technology)

US Set- no local warranty.
Includes:
* 1 - Freestyle pump
* 1 - Lithium ion battery
* 1 - AC adaptor/charger
* 1 - Insulated cooler bag and ice pack
* 1 - Double pumping kit
* 2 - Freestyle breastshield connector bodies
* 1 - Set of tubing
* 2 - Membranes
* 1 - Hands-free accessory kit
* Instructions for use
* Breastfeeding Information Guide

Funnels and milk bottles are not included due to Hygience Purpose.
**Good Condition, 8/10, used for 3 months

Bought: SGD 450.00
Price: SGD 250.00

All items comes in Boxes. Prices are Neg, Great discount for the whole bundle.
Please contact me at HP: 93389079.

Hi autumn A,

I will not opt for vbac this round again. The reason for my emergency c-sect is due to my pelvic is narrow n baby head too big. Gynae did advise for next birth I can still go for Vbac if baby head is smaller. But for first birth I did try pushing for 1 hr before going for operation. So mine is natural birth then c section. I try both n pay for both. I still prefer c section Becos faster but pain after that. But lucky for me my gynae stitching is good n I could walk the next day.

Dear mummies,

Sorry to disturb your thread.

I have 3 boxes (unopened) Prolacta DHA for Mother supplements for sale. I have stopped BF recently so these are excess which I bought from my gynae.

Suitable for pregnant n breastfeeding mummies.
Expiry date : Feb 2013
Selling price :$20 (usual price $30)
Interested please email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Hi all,
I'm expecting No.2. Glad to join this forum to share and learn.

Nick: novembaby
Expecting # baby : 2
Gynae: Dr. Tan Wei Ching
Hospital: SGH
EDD: 10 Oct 2012

ynove, actually I stay @ Buangkok .. Before deciding on Dr Woody, I did much research on him at various forums.. Yes, he is a man of little words but he does speak, he is assuring. I always make it a point to get my questions ready, any discomfort etc.. When I ask questions, Dr Woody answers them without unduly stressing me, hubby & bb.. Overall, me n hubby are comfortable with him and intuitionally, I believe me n bb are in good hands..

Hi all MTB,
Actually i did my pregnancy test and it showed i'm pregnant now. have made appt with Dr Woo BH on coming thurs as advised by nurse.However, should i wait for another 2 wks or do another test before i visit the doc? In fact my mensus is irregular all the times (ave 30 days), now it's 15 days late oredi and my LMP is end on 8 Jan. HEard from nurse that they wont do urine test again when i visit (since i oredi tested it) and Doc will do ultrasound scanning directly.As mentioned by some of u that wk 6 may not be able to see anything yet... is there any blood test can be done to know exact how many wk u pregnant? how much the cost like for this blood test? I was quoted abt $114 for first consultation + utrasound scanning by Dr Woo's clinic. Need your advise pls, thanks much.
happy.gif

Leo36, I managed to see the sac at wk6 for my prev pregnancy. A bit hard to judge but if you don't wanna waste the $$, maybe delay the appt by a week?
happy.gif

Hi I am Oct mom :D
Divein
2.LMP - 12 Jan 2011
3.Expecting # baby 2
4.Gynae Dr Fong Chuan Wee
5.Hospital Gleneagles
(what other infor??)
EDD: TBA (havnt seen gynae!!)

Hi leo36 - I did a blood test at raffles GP (d one at bugis) when I missed my menses. Total bill was $80+ for 2 hours wait of rest plus 1 month of folic acid. I didn't fully believe my eyes with my home urine test (which i did twice!) and it was too early to go gynae which will b more exp. D blood test is 100% accurate and I scheduled my gynae appt 2 weeks after dat.

blood test for hcg can only give a v rough est of which week. Usually doc count fr ur LMP but for late ovulation u hv to take a couple of days off.... Hope this helps !

Hi,
I'd like to join the thread too! Just went to gynae today.

Nick: zenith
LMP: (is this 1st day of LM?) 1st Jan 12
Expecting: #2
EDD: 5th oct
Gynae: Dr Pritam Singh
Hospital: Mt E

Leo36,
U can see the sac by about 5 weeks from the ultrasound, I could, at abt 4/5 weeks. Alternatively, a blood HCG can help with the confirmation.

If anyone is keen, I can create a closed facebook group for us.
Please pm me your email address, name (facebook) and nick if you are keen.

Hi everyone
Went to gynae for scan today saw the beanie with heartbeat at 6 wks. So happy & relieve as baby is at the right position. As I have a block tube, very scare that it is etopic pregnancy. Finally I can have a good sleep after 2 wks.

little_dragon
My info below. Thanks for updating.
1. Cindy
2. 4th Jan 2012
4. Dr LC Cheng
5. TMC
6. 35
7. 10 Oct 2012

Liang both of us same gynae. We are in good hands
happy.gif

Hi Leo36

As for me on both pregnancy I have seen beanie with heartbeat, #1 at 6wks 2days & current one at 6wks. #1 at 5wks 1day, a sac with yolk is seen. It's best to see gynae early as they will provide you with medi(an tai yao).

Autumn, Dr Woo got clinic at Punggol Plaza (4th floor). I'm not sure abt Tiong Bahru one as I'm staying in Hougang.

Pray hard that could see on coming Thurs, so that i could get prepared at the earliest.
happy.gif

Hi MTBs- would like ur opinion ... I am seeing a female gynae in Tmc and wonder if I shd switch to another hospital nearer my home (in Chinatown area). Not many female gynae ard ... My rationale for Tmc is it is a all women hospital so less people traffic. But after attending a talk, seems like glenagles rooms r really nice and there are benefits of being with a all rounded hospital.

.Appreciate any advice. I m first time mum so rather anxious and ignorant in these things :)

I have booked for spa treatment later:
-Revitalizing Steam Bath
-Body Exfoliation & Nourishment (Choice of Apple or Rose Salt or Herbal Sea Salt polish)
-Back Mask Treatment (Good for Refreshing & Hydrating)
-Full Body Massage (Choice of Swedish or Aromatherapy or Deep Tissue Shiatsu or Detoxifying or Balinese)
Can i still go to do?

Leo36, U better call and ask the spa. The main concern is the massage. And from what I know, you will have to declare to the spa so that they will not take responsibility for anything. Better be on the safe side yea?

Hi..

Just want to share my experience, I eat wholegrain snack (goldfish fro, pepperidge farm) every morning before I wake up from my bed. And it work for morning sickness.
Actually search it from internet and a lot said that wholegrain bread toast or snack crackers will help morning sickness.
Hopefully can help everybody
happy.gif

I have appetite to eat but don't like rice.
I have gained 3 kg for 7 weeks pregnancy. Wondering, is that too much?
It's my first pregnancy.. so wondering is that too much?

Hi all,
I'm expecting No.2. May I join this forum too?

Nick: strawberry128
LMP: 7 Jan 2012
Expecting # baby : 2
Gynae: Dr. Goh Shen Li
Hospital: KKH
EDD: 13 Oct 2012

Hi all,

I got painless bleeding today and went to KKH cos no gynae open .. today also only GP in KKH .. and advise me that bleeding is normal. I ask her if I continue bleeding is it normal, she said thats not impt... u must quickly see doc to detect where is the sac .. by the way i am 5 weeks and still cannot see sac through ultra sound
sad.gif

Anybody got painless bleeding before?

Hi All,

Happy to see many Oct MTBs here. My details:

1. ming8110
2. Expecting #2
3. Dr Caroline Khi (TMC)
4. EDD: 10 Oct 2012

Looking forward to some good sharing and chats
happy.gif

Novembaby, pls add me to fb too. Will pm u my email add.
Mei_zhang: haha! Dont worry! Ur gynae will prompt u if u gain too much. I put on a total of 20kg for 1st pregancy! After del + tc of bb + work + breastfeeding can slim down.
So enjoy the preg journey. .

My 2nd preg is much more diff. Giddy nausea n vomit haiyo! Hope to end 1st tri asap. 2nd tri can take tonic n bird nest. Whahaa!

Any mummies feel the monday bluessss already???
Jia you! Have a great week ahead, ladies!

Meizhang: Remember the 2-4-6 rule. Ideally, we should aim to gain 2 kg in the 1st tri, 4 kg in the 2nd tri and 6 kg in the 3rd tri. But of course, it varies for different people and so long as you are feeling good and gynae is not concerned about the weight gain, I wouldn't be too worried.

<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">October 2012 Babies</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000"><center>No.</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Nick</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Age</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>LMP</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Expectin BB#</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Hospital</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Gynae</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>EDD</center></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>sha85</center></TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>28.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>03.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>skies</center></TD><TD><center>36</center></TD><TD><center>29.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>3</center></TD><TD><center>Taurus76</center></TD><TD><center>36</center></TD><TD><center>29.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chen Cherng Yi</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>4</center></TD><TD><center>Liang</center></TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>01.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr LC Cheng</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>5</center></TD><TD><center>jaime_g83</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>30.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Lawrence Ang</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>6</center></TD><TD><center>Zen</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>01.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Pritam Singh</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>7</center></TD><TD><center>kikilala</center></TD><TD><center>35</center></TD><TD><center>31.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Foong LC</center></TD><TD><center>06.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>8</center></TD><TD><center>mei ziang</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>21.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>06.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>9</center></TD><TD><center>oekmer</center></TD><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>01.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Woo</center></TD><TD><center>07.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>10</center></TD><TD><center>Btil</center></TD><TD><center>37</center></TD><TD><center>31.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr LN Sim</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>11</center></TD><TD><center>Little_Dragon</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>04.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>12</center></TD><TD><center>ming8110</center></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Caroline Khi</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>13</center></TD><TD><center>novembaby</center></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>SGH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Tan Wei Ching</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>14</center></TD><TD><center>Cindy</center></TD><TD><center>35</center></TD><TD><center>04.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr LC Cheng</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>15</center></TD><TD><center>Sharon_k</center></TD><TD><center>24</center></TD><TD><center>13.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Douglas Ong</center></TD><TD><center>12.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>16</center></TD><TD><center>airex</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Joycelyn Wong</center></TD><TD><center>12.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>17</center></TD><TD><center>Coco Pops</center></TD><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD><center>06.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Tan Thiam Chye</center></TD><TD><center>12.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>18</center></TD><TD><center>strawberry128</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>07.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Goh Shen Li</center></TD><TD><center>13.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>19</center></TD><TD><center>Njon </center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>07.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>3</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chin YK</center></TD><TD><center>13.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>20</center></TD><TD><center>zeezzen</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>11.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Lim Teck Chye</center></TD><TD><center>15.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>21</center></TD><TD><center>ynove</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>10.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC or Mt E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Adrian Tan</center></TD><TD><center>16.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>22</center></TD><TD><center>candizhu</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>13.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Adrian Woodworth</center></TD><TD><center>19.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>23</center></TD><TD><center>Owlette</center></TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>14.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>20.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>24</center></TD><TD><center>Autumn</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>13.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Woo BH</center></TD><TD><center>26.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>25</center></TD><TD><center>Wens</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>28.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Choo Wan Ling</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD><center>Divein</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>12.01.11</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Fong Chuan Wee</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Welcome all new MTBs...
happy.gif

I have updated the chart..
happy.gif
Any missing infor, please provide okie.. and anyone i din add into the chart, please let me know...
happy.gif

Divein, ur encounter is bleeding or spotting? when u wipe then have or its those tat stained ur panty?

when i first tested, i also have a bit of red when i wipe... but after tat it was ok liao.. and its those painless kind... u might wan to monitor if u are still having those 'bleed'.. if persist, please go n see gynae oki....

Little D,
Please update my age as 36.

Divein,
I had painless spotting at around 4 weeks+ ...went to gynae but can't see sac. Did a blood test to confirm pregnancy and gynae gave me duphaston. I am supposed to see my gynae again this sat. My suggestion is that you go see a gynae if the bleeding continues...

Any ladies here who need to travel for work?
I am thinking if I should cancel my business trip in March?

Hi Njon, I need to travel for work however already told my boss that I cannot travel till birth. hehehe.. to my understandin is better not to travel during your 1st trimenster.

Njon
I was travelling every 2 weeks for business trips when I was expecting #1. I think it very much depends on how you and baby are doing. If you have any spotting then better cancel!

Now with #2, I really dont have any energy to even go to work, dont even talk abt business trips!

Meizhang,
The gynae I was seeing for #1 was SUPER strict about weight gain. During my 1st tri, I put on 500g for 2 weeks and she kept asking me what nice food I ate! haha! She said during 1st tri all the weight gain goes to the mom!

Little dragon, many thanks for updating the chart.
A little suggestion, how about deleting "LMP" column, and adding a "gender" column , it'll be empty for now, but will gradually fill up as we move along in our pregnancy. For your consideration.

Divein,
Same, painless bleed during week 5, saw KKH 24 women clinic, ultrasound and saw sac, given progesterone. Have you seen a gynae yet?

novembaby, the gender column maybe not so soon to add in? i have the column standby liao... kekekeke
as for the LMP, i am ok to hide it.. cause initialli was tinkin to base on that to gauge the week each MTB is in.. but a bit hard to track... so removin LMP should be fine...
happy.gif

Pei, Welcome.. will add u into the list..
happy.gif

Back