(2012/07) Jul 2012

Re: CL

Agree with Mrs C that it's better to hire CL for first time MTB as can learn from CL. I am getting CL for #2 too. Though expensive but i can to rest alot which is impt during confinement.

I am glad i did hire CL for my #1... i stayed with mil and i don't want her to do confinement for me.. with CL, i can ask her to do things and rest totally. With mil, how to ask her to do things? And my CL cook much better than my MIL.. had lots of yummy food during confinement esp the vinegar pig trotters!

Then it's a good thing cos when bb comes, found out i am the more modern type and mil is the super traditional type. Mil even want to feed my less than 1 mth old bb with chinese medicine that is meant for 1 yr and above. She said hubby's BIL say ok. wah kaoz! Luckily my CL told me abt it and i ask hubby to stop her! Do this kind of thing behind my back... I was so angry that i called my mum to complain and she's also worried.

Hubby say his mother has alot of experience in taking care of children as she worked as nanny before. I personally think it's not true and it turned out that some of the basic stuff she don't even know and we had lots of clashes. I think i know better than her on some stuff... n tell her what to do.

QQ: jiayou! you definitely can do it.

Jul_mom: i bf my #1 but i didn't drink DOM during my confinement.. i tried once or twice, my bb's backside turn abit red after poo poo...my CL observed and advised me not to drink as may affect bb. She said some bb are ok and some are not. She did cook food with alcohol and those are ok for bb as vapourised already.

Hi Qin
Congrat ya..;) told u most will be fine though i know cant gelp worry..;) btw, did u manage to know ur baby sex on ur oscar scan?

Hi gals
For oscar in tmc, will they definitely call to inform u the result or they will send the report to ur gynea n u will find out only via yr gynea? If they will call, after how many days then they will call u? Thk u all for the haircut info.. Ok, shall go for a haircut soon..;)

Winning star : i hope you will get Kui Mei auntie!!! ^^

b00ney : hmmm.. I guess depend on individual bah.. I also scare of menses cramp.. Before i kenna my #1, i always have bad menses cramp till i really need to consult doctor for medicine kind.. But i still manage to give birth to #1 naturally..
happy.gif
or maybe i should say i'm really very heng as my #1 never bully me thru the delivery.. Cause i admit to TMC around 8pm, and i gave birth at 12am plus.. So heng lo.. Fast and furious for first timer..
happy.gif
hmmm.. Why you scare of BF-ing? It's good leh! Bonding with bb! I like... I guess i also will bf my #2 for long if i can manage the #1 & #2 well!
happy.gif

Joanne : i didnt do Oscar but i manage to ask my gynae for the gender during my scan at Week13... Gynae say 80% boy.. But he tell me to be double confirm on next appointment...

b00ney.....dats the style of woody! He feels dat d prenatal multi vit is more than sufficient. Think 2nd tri onwards he will offer optional fish oil capsules but gota purchase separately.

Hihi mahjong!

Joanne....I did my Oscar at TMC on a thur and had blood drawn very late, close to 5pm as bb is not very cooperative to be in a good position for measurement. The sonographer said that the results will be ready in 2-3 days and report post to gynae office. On sat, my gynae's nurse called and inform us of the results as the report was faxed to them for review.

Hi angelia...do u have the link to update the spreadsheet?

Ur #1 is a gal rite....great to have a boy for #2....Hao zhi!

Updated!

Thanks Angelia & Fluffy...

Angelia....we are hoping for a princess as confirm close shop le! Hee

Fluffy....I'm staying in the same area...
happy.gif

Piyobaby : ah!!! I want 3kids! So i wanted to have #1&2 a girl than last a boy.. But now seem like boy liao.. So i better pray #3 is girl, hahahaha! =p

Yes fluffy but I'm on the other side instead!

Angelia....so long as got boy & girl le than #3 can be either gender?!!

Hi piyobaby
I see.. Manage to know ur bb gender via oscar already?

Hi angela
Good n lucky of u to hv a good word now..;) healthy most important too..;)

Hi ourlovestory
U manage to know ur bb gender already? Ya, they say no call means gd news..but i still hope they can call to update gd news..;)

Hi audrey
Hows ur oscar? Since twins, is it more diffcult to meassure? How long it takes n u manage to know ur both bbies gender already?

Morning mommies.

Rykiel, i go see the link during lunch. no need to pass me at Broadway. so inconvenient for u. prob mrt when gg work or coming back
happy.gif

Angelia, i scared bf cos seems painful wor. Haha. but i guess i can overcome the fear when time comes.

Rer-Rer, i always go on Saturday. need to wait very long Hor.

actually i dun really wish to know the bb gender although my colls kept asking. another one printed the Chinese gender chart for me.

Joanne, I don't know the gender yet! *anxious.. What about you?

I will know next week I think coz I will be in my 16 weeks already
happy.gif
just before cny.. Hopefully everything will be good!

Hi any mummies suffering from motion sickness also? If yes, can tell me when will it go off? I'm in my wk 13...

My morn sickness started wk 6 till now... Sigh

Thanks Cookies for the info!

Rykiel, did u see my PM asking about sizes? I realise i dunno how to check for replies to PM. How do we check ah? =X

I also stay in the east, but i work near CBD area. Are u working Rykiel? If so, maybe easier to get from CBD mrt?

Ourlovestory: I'm also gg to visit my gynae next week and also week 16 next week!! Hopefully we both can tell the gender by then!! Excited!

Yumei: My MS also started ard week 6. Now i'm week 15 but i still vomit 2 to 3 times a day but already feeling much better now. Tahan a while more!! it will get better!!

YuMei : this kind of things cannot confirm when will go off de.. I've a few friends having MS all the way till giving birth.. So it depend on us de... Just ren awhile lo.. Me too still having it.. But i'm alot better.. I vomit once per day..

Some I like also free size...some got size but they never state measurement.
sad.gif
Don't dare to get those....as for the rest...need to go home measure first. 臀围 is what ah?

b00ney, I went last sat, very long lo!But I usually go weekday. Take MC or leave lo, else wasted my sat. I am going on 4th but cos I m going on leave on 2nd and 3rd, I will change to the 2nd feb pm

rer-rer, weekdays also need to wait very long? he will offer mc ah? he only offered me for the oscar. planning to ask for mc for the next scan at tmc.

Hello mummies.. Just come back from Oscar.. No bird bird YET.. Haha hope it stays that way....
I am 12 weeks still vomit but I can feel energy getting better..

Angelia....can imagine the laces, ribbons, pinkie stuff! Drools...lol

Fluffy....I'm at st 12. I have been a silent reader since nov and recall you mentioned before..hee

Joanne...we asked the sonographer but she warned us it's not accurate now even though she showed us her suspicion! Hope her suspicion is right, we will have our wish granted of a princess!
happy.gif

rer-rer & b00ney...woody is very good wif gender spotting at early stage!

Hihi Mrs C, which side are you at then?

Back