(2012/05) May 2012

esther, i put a pillow in between and turn my back to face him!

chloe, aiyo why the woman like so "38" one? maybe u are short of calcium cos being preg, need alot of calcium.. in second tri , gynae will advise to eat alot of calcium

zara, i went to get my presha fruit. almost wanted to vomit at cold storage, the place they grill the chicken steak etc so strong lor. :S i din eat much for lunch. machiam mus wear a mask in front of my colleague to hide my ms...hope u win the lucky draw!

countdown to knock off. sian

Preggie cannot go dentist ma? I already made appt to clean my teeth leh. Clean teeth only shld be ok ba?

Kulogy, why cannot massage the neck area?

Facial is ok, so long as dun use those extra equipment that emit light or radiation all these. Just go for basic facial will be ok ba, if your facial lady is good, she will know what product can use what cannot use. Cos my facial lady had many customers who are preggie and still cont to go facial with her.

eh.. wad kind of drinks u all toking about ah?.. haha. i blur liaoz..

Chloie: i tink our gums r more sensitive now.. mine also sudd bleed for no reasons...

Foot Massage:
Think current stage not advisable.. wait till ur preg is more stable... prob after 2nd trimester.. i did foot reflex for #1 during 3rd tri..it help in the water retention as my feet very swollen.. and its ok... so long as you tell the person beforehand that you are preg... so they will not press on your acupoints...
happy.gif

HairRebond:
Btw, i juz ask my cuzzie's wife who's also a hairdresser (happen to be preg now also) if it's safe to do.. she said she also got do hair colour and rebond... furthermore she whole day inside salon lagi more jialat... but she said its ok.. jz dun touch roots.. then she ask if i'm preg.. faintz.. gotta find some lame excuse to say i'm worried will damage my roots.. lol.. then she said she will adjust for me.. prob leave 1mm away from root.. Hahaa... so i dun care liaoz.. tmr gonna do it!

iceZ, talking about juices.

re: pampering therapy: i think in whatever treatment you ladies choose, jus make sure the party serving u is AWARE you are preggers la, *touchwood* we are still responsible for own safety, if can avoid, jus avoid bah. my 2 cents la.

Re: dentist
When in doubt, it's always better to just tell your dentist. I think can go for basic cleaning after 1st trimester.

Re: rebonding / colouring
Not forgetting, after birth, if you are planning to fully breastfeeding, you can't go for rebonding / colouring too, cos the chemicals will go into the blood stream, and hence, the milk that you produces.. !!!

*wave wave* Chloie and gelin!!!! Congrat and nice to see your here... =)

#Beanie Scan
i went for my gynea check last week and it din turn out too optimistic... No heartbeat detected so was ask to wait 2 more week before going back as it might be still early. Hopefully my check next week will be a better one.

#MS???
Haven had much appetite for the past few days. Have to eat in small portion and cannot take food that are too favorful... sigh... Not experiencing much MS but keep feeling nauseous.

#Dentist
I still went for dental when I was preggy. Just don't do x-ray and remember to tell your dentist. My dentist says oral health are equally important during pregnancy.

till then... take care mummies...

MM6J: i'm not basically vegetarian,fish too fishy, beef too smelly, chicken oso got smell...ARGH!!!!
yeah think i need to get a small cushion to cushion #1's kicks !

So dentist can still go ar! Then I better go. Super painful. Had this problem after the last preg. Drag till now.

hair treatment> will go rebond after 1st tri. play safe abit.

Inuka (bb_hon)> Lena????

chloie - yes yes! =)

u have toothache? if its involve plucking etc... I think the dentist will not do for you. My dental check refer to normal routine wash, polish etc... But you can check with your dentist. When i was expecting 1, i have bleeding gums and problem bitting. My dentist can't do much for me other than throughout washing at that portion. After giving birth, went for x-ray and realise its root canal... super painful.

Inuka (bb_hon)> HELLO!!!!! *hugs hugs* So nice to see familiar face here. I think I will need some filling up for my teeth. Will go to dentist after 1st tri. [p/s: guess what, bb is back to us again!]

inukua, maybe too early. ms is a good sign! meantime, take care...

esther, yah, super gross can... but i realise at lunch jus now i like eating veggies now.. diff from #1 time..pls go buy a big pillow to put in between u and #1, my son literally took over the bed with me. dh sleeps on his mattress on the floor and i am banished to a small corner of the bed :p

chloie, paiseh typed ur name as chloe jus now..

rebond> i have checked with my gnae before. he says as long as you dont swallow the chemicals, its ok. i went to do it when i was in my 4th wk. immediately after i found out i was pregnant. hope it helps.
happy.gif

chloie:yes u shud c dentist now, cos after bb arrives, u noe la,definitely no time!

MM6J: yup!i love bland veggies now, meat is so no-go... but we need Iron leh!
wa that day the cold storage smell plus the old change kee smell made me run far away..yuxx!!

chloie - yes yes... =) bb is back and they will stay this time round. =)

MM6J - ya. when the doc first told me no heartbeat, i was quite upset. As I do not have MS at all. But after experiencing MS-like this few days, i feel more at ease. hahaha... must be more relax and don't give myself too much pressure...

MM6J> it's ok lah! sound the same can liao. LOL!

Inuka> Dont say no heart beat. Must say havent detect heart beat. I guess being "#2" time mum will be bo chup abit more. I still eat do everythg like usual but my hb is restricting on everythg. *sigh*

esther, hahah so maybe eat veg sign #2 is girl? lol...

inuka, cheer up ok! stay positive
happy.gif

chloie, lol... at least got this thread don feel so bad. it's awesome to have pple to rant too and erm feel the same way. muahahahah

re: bali: my mom jus nag me ask me don go lor.. zzzzzz

cholie: no leh. i am DIY bride.. haha nvm! now not too late to know each other! hehe!

Wa! I know i got MS, but hor, i eat alot also leh! Breafkast i had 2 bowls of porridge and lunch i had 2 sandwich! eating seems to tame my MS.. the process of eating. eat finish liao, MS came back. TMD!

Oh anyone had a diarrhoea feeling in the tummy?

Lucky my coy has no 38 auntie. but only my boss knows now. haha he is a fther of two and keep worrying when i carry boxes.

ayana: sorry i forgot!i din hear the measurement, all i rembr is the heartbeat, that everything is ok..oops!

Yip: yeah i noe wat u mean, the body in constant turmoil, eat = after that feel bad, don't eat= feel bad oso

wow... Yip, good to have good appetite.

MM6J - i gg bangkok too. Planned before i know of #2. luckily mil and mum din complain or nag about my trip. But i myself feel sian coz no appetite and feel tired easily.. So... HOW TO SHOP??? hee hee...

this thread is moving like a bullet train!
i cant catchup cos when i read n refresh it continues haha.
Anyway i went for my scan today, very happy i saw the little bean and the blinking heartbeat. all's good. 2days short of 7w and bb is about 0.75mm now.

yip - ya normal scan.
esther - ahah I know what you mean, my hubby also blanked out after seeing the flicker.

my scan last sat showed FPL 3mm! I was reading around and found out that its supposed to grow 1mm per day after 6 weeks!

chloie: auntie always give problem one.. just ignore her.. u need to remain happy.. then will have happy beanie..

hearig beebee abt heartbeat.. i hope i can also see beanie's heartbeat tmrw... hmm... must be very exciting.. maybe i will cry.. ahahhahaha....

Inuka/ MM6J: i'm also gg hongkong on 6 oct!! hehe.. at first hubby also say dun go, mom also say dun go.. but gynae say just go, as long as i dun feel too sick or feel unwell.. the flight/ cabin pressure/ is not a problem.. its our own comfort level... due to small seating space and if we have ms, it will be hard for us..

girls, can i suggest not to go bangkok...i heard of a couple of bad stories (if u know what i mean) after gg bkk in Trimester 1.

the air may not be good.

all the heartbeat makes me more homesick! I wanna go home! Boohoo...
This sat will see beanie again. I realised i am one of the youngest MTBs in May. 25th May EDD.

Holidays: I just got back from one and is really sianz. so xin ku cant enjoy.. and if u go BKK/HKG, i think will be worst! cant shop! can see cannot touch..

MM6J: btw, what is presha fruit? i din have adverse to the grill stuff.. in fact.. i crave for roast duck with crispy skin all the time.. ahhaha... but must control.. cannot keep eating..

yip: i gg hongkong to attend a wedding actually.. and to gaigai.. i dun need to buy clothes.. i can buy bags!!! ahahahahha....

candymix - really ah??? but everything booked and cannot postpone... Coz I cheatskate, go for budget air. hmmm...

so shd i go or shd i not go???

Wah.. Mummies a few house so many post Liao ar.. Haa I'm too tired and sick so aft doc I pop My medicine and went to sleep.. Just wake up and decided to go down n buy some ju hua cha and cook n drink.. I thk too Heaty Liao..

Then wake up wif a slight fever, 36.9.. Not very high but i can feel my back all very suan tong lo.. Doc say can take those normAl de panadol can eat, for us.. So I jus wanna get beta, if we mummy is sick it's definitely not good for our bb..
sad.gif
later next time bb oso very easily sick(my own thking la)

So mummies!! Muz really take care!! Falling sick during preggy is not fun at all la!! So sick.. Den u began to worry if bb is ok... Haiz..

Re:spotting,
Thanks mummies.. I'm ok now.. At least it nv turn it's head back and u-turn lo.. Shoo shoo shoo, shoo away every mummies spotting!! Shoo shoo shoo...

Re:dentist,
Actually I have crowning to do leh.. done my root canel Liao but haven do crowning.. Doubt I'll have e chance to do it for e next 1 yr.. Haiz.. Anyway, r we even ok to go dentist?

Re: female Gynae,
Ya.. I heard too.. They r not so gentle n caring as male doc as they have given birth before and they will thk how come I can tolerate e pain n u cannot.. E pain is nth wat, no need to scream or wat..

Icez, really!! Haa.. LMP and O all same day!! Haa.. Den I thk really almost same same leh e edd!! Keke..

Re: subway sandwich,
HUH!! really cannot? I love eating their subway melt leh... I oso ate once aft I found out I was preggy..

Yip, diarrhoea ar.. I keep having diarrhea these few days.. In fact since ytd la.. Den Tis morning aft eating breakfast oso LAO!! Like out of no where den have e feeling, makebe becuz sick den have.. E diarrhea I rmb last time when fever I oso like tAt.. Everything so weak after falling sick!! =(

Chloie, y gt Aunty so 白目 one.. Wah Lao.. Nv give birth before me?? Dunno e rules meh..

Elffie, ur boss is super sweet lor. Oh btw hor, edd is not zhun one. edd is jus a rough guide. I gave birth almost 2 + weeks earlier than my edd and is not induced. Healthy can le
happy.gif

Inuka, just walk slowly and be careful cos bkk ‘s paths are “not even”. Slowly shop la. I tell u bkk dept stores haf the nicest baby stuff not available in sg. But by then know gender? When u gg? If not jus buy the “neutral” stuff
happy.gif

Beebeemer, ur big day on sat!
happy.gif

Zara, wah also go shopping. Is H&M cheaper there?
happy.gif
enjoy enjoy all the dim sum! Presha fruit is the Australian brand of the fruit juices available at cold storage. Me drinking the apple and strawberry one now . and I thot u jus bot a bag and post it on our fb? Lol shopping queen!

Re: travelling overseas: remb to bring good walking shoes and best is to wear dresses so wont feel clothes too tight :p

MM6J: ahhha.. yah, posted wrong site.. *shy* suppose to be on my own wall for my gf to see.. but i deleted already hor! kekeke.... sigh, i was saving money all along for my europe trip and go there to buy my prada mah.. now cannot go then buy here lor...
i dunno h&m cheaper there or not, but shd be la.. dun think i will be doing too much of walking this time round though... jus relax trip..

zara: same same.. i'm going spain next mon, and don't think iwill buy much fitting clothes, mostly bags/shoes/accessories....ALTHOUGH,who wouldn't like to work towards getting pre preggy state back!!hahaha

zara, haha so cute nvmd la, can share with ur ur buys mah ete candy.. well, i think u'll find itvery easy to move all ur europe funding to baby funding! no issues at all... yah jus go and relax lah, how about thinking of shopping there? think some brands is cheaper there than sg but of cos not as cheap as europe la :p

esther, shiok shiok lor, enjoy ur trip! don think so much about pre preg state la, u'll get it back de...

ak, wah enjoy hor...

esther, u mean it's put on the highest shelf? lol , yes, it's on the top shelf when i went jus now
happy.gif

Thks MM6J! But my usual facial is not to enjoy cos damn painful, got oily n sensitive skin, prone to outbreak , so i m there to torture myself.

esther, wear a sweater...*hugz* usually i don drink cold de, i leave it to "thaw" a while to near room temperature hahha

ak, actually i bf that time, complexion very good hahahahah .... nvmd la drink more water will be mei mei
happy.gif

Talking about shopping, my gynae told me no shopping, cos shopping is high energy high concentration... Dunno he joking or not haahahha..

esther - u can get Petit Bateau there. My colleague bought a few bodysuits and he told me its cost like SGD$12 only... cheap cheap!!!!

MM6j, that time u bf, is a baby ger or baby boy? Dunno y leh, I got alot of whiteheads that can't be squeeze! So sickening. My Hubby keep pestering me to go facial.
Haha, I only get to drink lots of water while workin durin weekdays, weekend? Seldom drink. Haha.

sometimes when i walk past maternity section i will pause and look at the little stuff..like AW. so cute. the clothes so small :D
ayana: tell the gynae that shopping makes you happy,invigorates you so shopping is no.1 exercise for mtbs.
zara: your scan tmr?

DolceVita > My gynae consulation charge is S$45.00 with no extra charge for every visit's scan... Only medicine charges and other tests charges...

VaNiLLa > I also agree with you on the roughness of female gynae. That's why i wanted a male gynae... best if it is those old uncle...

Yesterday, i start to feel my MS acting... but worse this morning when i woke up... but it is still not so bad now... hope it will stays this way and not go any worse...

And i start to have a bit of spotting again... Just a bit of brown discharge... but i think it is okie... will monitor and see how...

ARGHHHHHH.... i feel damn sleepy now...!!! OMG...

Esther n zara, u gals so shiok!!!! Haa.. Can fly... Lol.. Enjoy ur trip ya.. I thk during e trip u gals wun buy ur stuffs lo.. Will buy more bb stuffs lo.. Haa.. Is it cold when u gals will be going over?? I wanna go cold cold country oso but boh lui!! No money.. Haiz...

Anyway I jus brew e ju hua cha, homemade!! Shiok!!! Homemade stuffs are e best!!

Mummies drink more water dun fall sick like me... No fun... ;)

Back