(2012/04) Apr 2012

bbtwo: my EDD from LMP is 14 April, should be close to yours. Seeing gynae next Mon. Can't wait too!

going toilet but no output, yes i have this too. sometimes diarrhea, sometimes constipation (i seldom constipate last time). sometimes one day go 3 times but a little bit each time.

me too feel cold. feel hotter than others when in the sun, feel colder than others when in aircon. LOL.

congrats and welcome to all who joined over the weekend! this thread is growing way too fast for me to catch up on.

in order for us to get to know one another better for the next 9 months plus, you may wish to include your details here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ahop4ZQfz_s9dDlGVmRMVDZ4R2ExVS1YNHh1QURUUVE&hl=en_US#gid=0

of cos i understand some would want to include only after first visit or 12 weeks, totally understandable!
happy.gif

hiii ladies, i also tested positive last week. this is my 2nd pregnancy. i went to visit the gynae just now. according to him i m only 4 weeks++. maybe i had ovulated late.

managed to see my sac via the vagina scan. sac is 4.4mm.

EDD: 16 April 2012

congrats ni!

tangerinez, i had diahorrea for 3.5 days straight. Went toilet 19 times in and out. and doc still tell me no food poisoning or infection. faint. So I realized that diahorrea is now one of the signs, opposite of constipation... also feel hot and cold. hahahaha
happy.gif

kimmy, try to apply ru yi you, you know, the medicated oil that people apply for babies to get rid of wind? i find it helps with my diarrhea.

wah 19 times very jialat leh. your doc never put you on drip? must take care ok.

hi ninilicious, ur EDD falls on my b'day!
How i wish my BB also same day birthday as me, but too bad my EDD is 4th Apr... dunno my BB can wait for that long or not... hehe

hello ladies! may i join in?
happy.gif

bubuya, my edd is also either 3 or 4 apr! but given my history, tink i will need to go for c-sect end Mar =p

juz saw gynae last fri and am given duphaston =p
All-day sickness (rather than juz morn sickness) has oredi kicked in...totally no mood to work..
feeling quite strange coz MS didnt hit mi for my #1 till i'm at least 10 weeks...
but glad to see dat other mummies do feel such symptons too hees.....

hi kimmy, i had constipation, not diahorrea. quite bad, to the extent of mile piles. saw from the excel file, our EDD are the same!
happy.gif

bubuya, EDD 4 April, of cos cannot wait till your bday lar! haha.

Dotzzz, welcome! my gynae only gave me folic, no duphaston yet. i have no MS yet, cross fingers. no discharge thou. Before i tested +ve, i have white discharge, i thought my period is coming!

welcome ni and dotzzzz *waves*

tangerinez >> glad to know that feeling cold is normal :)

i have been feeling nauseous the whole day...is this equivalent to MS?

^5 ni!

tangerinez >> ya 19 times scare the shit (no pun intended) out of me. hehehe

Dotzzz, yes I still have discharge till now but gynae says its vag own way of self-cleaning.... and its ok

dot: yes i've been getting lotiony discharge since conception till now (i don't use to get them)

bbtwo: i believe nausea without vomitting is also considered MS. mine sort of started last night. comes and goes today. hope don't need to vomit till much later in the 1st trimester.

any of you ladies start to feel your heart pounding loudly? i measured my heartbeat: it's normal but i can feel/hear it pounding very hard. a little disturbing.

ya i also got discharge.... so everyday gotta wear pantyliner. =(

today is a bad day... im feeling so bloated! but cant shit out... arrghhzzz.... i wanna go home SLEEP now.!

hi gals,

me dun hv much discharge leh, is this normal?

today's tummy is so pain like want to hv diahorea kind of pain...

Hi ladies

I'm expecting my 2nd, shd be abt 5 weeks along.

Made appointment to see gynae end of the month but after i see so many of you going so early, maybe i shd!

so far, no symptoms.. just sore boobs and slight cramping..

hee..thnx for all the assurance on the discharge...i'm hving so much dat i'm starting to worry leh...alwez run to the toilet to chk and hope it's juz colourless, not red..keke...**choy!!**

ni, u know ah..when my gyane prescribed mi duphaston, i freaked out leh haha...tot there's smth i duno...coz she nvr prescribe this for my #1...so i'm feeling so strange abt it but..end up, I juz take lor...went to google abt it and saw dat it's banned in US or smth...hope wat i'm eating is safe!!!

tangerinez, no leh..nvr hear my heart pound loudy but rather, juz pound faster hee hee...

Eliz, hellos!!!! hehe...gd to see u here!

Hi.. I am tested postitive over the weekend.. this is my No.3 ..

I used the baby calculator and calculated that my baby will be due in May 10 as mineis a 35 days cycle..

I just wonder if I got it right or wrong.

I'm planning to go back to my gyne at KKH but her next avaliable date is 6th Sept.. sigh..

well wishing us all a save and smooth pregnancy.

tangerinez, I feel my heart pounding and I get rather breathless as I went out to run some erran for office.. I guess its the bad weather today..

After reading all the mummies' pregnancy symptoms, I'm beginning to feel very lucky.
happy.gif

So far, nothing much yet, apart from the frequent toilet visits & sore boobs. I do hope my morning sickness will never kick in.

Can't wait for my check-up on Saturday. First time meeting our baby.

sunsweet, wow No. 3! u r courageous! clap clap! i dun know how to cope with 2. my no. 1 is 30 months, hope by then he is sensible enough!

dotzzz, i had duphaston for no.1 when i start to have red discharge around 12 weeks. even had the duphaston injection. so i guess its normal to take duphaston here in SG.

tangerinez, heart never pound faster, but i feel that i get warm very easily. body temperature rises

sunshinelover - wooo i'm excited for you this Sat when u meet your baby for first time
happy.gif

hehe I'm also eating duphaston but only twice a day :D Another of my friend got the an tai yao injection every 2 weeks. Duno whats that...

Ni,

Humm lucky me to have MIL and helper to help me with the caretaking.

Its the tough 1st 3 years there after not so bad..

My eldest is 4 and she is quite ok to care of now..
happy.gif

Duphaston consumer here too 3x daily. Doc gave me even before conception, cos I think she suspected that my progesterone levels were low.

For those experiencing constipation, try Fibogel. My fav solution
happy.gif
I've always struggled with constipation even before pregnancy, had haemorrhoidectomy twice some more. So I already mentally prepared myself that I have to go through another op after pregnancy. Sob.

Hai ladies, I'm so sad.. My hcg level din hit 1700.. It's only 700+ n I'm in my 6th week supposedly.. God pls grant me a sticky baby!!!! I relli wan tis precious.. Haiz.. Another blood test today n tmr hv to go Gleneagles for detailed check up in the morning. My sac is only 2-3mm as at today v scan.. :'''(

Sorry about your hcg levels dear. Did the doc say what may be causing the low levels? Are you on Duphaston as well?

I haven't got any blood test done lei. So dunno what's my hcg levels too.

I'm on tis utrogestan or sth Liddat.. It can b taken orally or inserted thru V.. It's an tai Yao.. One in e morning n 3 at nite.. If orally. Now it could b ectopic le.. Tts y tmr hv to go do more checks.. Can only pray for good news frm now on......

Hi all,

How r we all doing today?

Other than e constant hunger pangs thru out e whole day, I'm also tryg to fight the wave of sleepiness!

Today mil boiled chicken soup w tong gui for me.. She says it's good for tiredness.. I hope she's right..

St, will keep u in my prayers..

Twoormore, sorry to kaypo. But my tcm (ban choon chan) told me if i pregnant alreadi, strictly no dang gui. Its bad for first trimester. Anyting w dang gui is no no...

Hahhaha..is it? I dun think I'll tell my mil la since she boiled out of goodwill.. Hehe.. But i prob won't drink it e nx time she does it.. =p thanks for e alert..

Hi morning mummies, I think I calculated my LMP wrongly I guess my 3 should be due in april like the rest.

Re: 当归
We can't eat anything too tonic now as it's not everyone's body can take it. Stuffs like Korean ginseng, and dang gui is on the list. Aldo no raw or half cook food. Choice of chees gave to be careful.
Tonic that ok are, chong cao , yang sheng, bird nest. But I don't really really take bird nest as white fungus is similar in properties.

Eat healthliy is the most impt. Balance diet is usually sufficient.

ST: big hugs! dun think about it, things can get better. hope everything will be fine!

twoormore: yes, dang gui cannot take. but you take once should be fine. i understand the dilemma when MIL make for you cos she care for you. hopefully faster go check up, then can announce liao.

me also, still keeping it from everyone, so when MIL made black chicken soup, i make my husband drink on my behalf instead. if your MIL makes for you again, try to arrange it such that your husband can drink it without your MIL knowing.

tangerinez - OMG, cannot drink black chicken soup also? I still tot of gOing macperson for the yummy black chicken soup this weekend!!
My MIL also asked me drink herbal tea, chrysanthemum tea, pao Sheng & ..... -_-"
So when she's watching TV, then I ask my hubby to drink it! LOL....

ying: depends on what herbs they cook with black chicken ba. i generally avoid cos most have ginseng ma. ren ba... 2nd trimester then eat more! lol

lucky my MIL not so on. but i also keep rejecting her offers for durian. can't wait for next week when see heartbeat then can announce!

i think chrysanthemum can. is considered liang teh but not too cooling. just dun drink too much.

OMG, I just ate durian last weekend.. but not alot lah.. LOL

seriously my appetite is getting from bad to worst le!! I'm feeling hungry 24hrs.. but whenever i think of food, i feel like vomit... no appetite to eat!! But. IM HUNGRY!!

ying: you tried biscuits? crackers? usually dry food tastes a little better, although they can be quite heaty. porridge? noodle soup?

sorry i can't help much. my nausea just started only. i'm sure not as bad as yours, so it's easy for me to say.

fruits?

Hi all.. i'm so so sleepy... but at night cannot sleep!! Faint!!

daytime not hungry then at night need supper! At the rate i'm going, i'm gona be so so fat
sad.gif

eliz, i am facing the same problem as u, insomnia at night! i wake up to pee and have problems in getting back to sleep! den day time yawning like mad...

ST: hope everything's alright, be positive =)

ni: i also faced the same problem last week. Can't sleep at night and keep feeling hungry in the mid nite.. was so frustrated...
This week getting better, able to sleep well, but still feeling super tired for the whole morning... keep yawning like hell...luckily my boss not in =P

Hi Kimmy, me too had diahorrea for about 1 day, going to the toilet for about 10 times or so. Clear all alot of gas too. After that, I was okay, just cramps during evening.

Tangerinez and Sunsweet, I do have the heart pounding loudly symptons too. And I do feel very breathless. This happen to my first pregnancy too.

Ying, me too get hungry very often but totally no appetitate to eat at all. But had to force my self to eat something lor.

Me too... ni and eliz, I can't sleep. I am so wide awake all the time thou physically I am really tired but just can't sleep. Feel so restless!
sad.gif

To the rest of the mummies, will pray for all to have a safe 9 months! Let's be positive.
happy.gif

hi ladies! am a first time mommy! blood tested positive at my GP - husband just wanted to be doubly sure! currently at abt 6 weeks. any recommendation on how to go abt seeing a gynae by going to the polyclinic etc?

im currently having an information overload...

neuc/ni
i think i wanna go see gynae earlier already.. then at least can see bb ok not.. no symptoms of preggie also quite scary.

hey lily
congrats.. you can go polyclinic to get urine checked and they can either refer to dr in gov hosp or you can see dr in some polyclinic... I just went poly to check.. cheap cheap ~$15 only... or can go see private gynae lah normally $100+
happy.gif

eliz. i also visited my gynae earlier, at least now i can see the sac, the next milestone is to see yolk within the sac, then heartbeat. on some days, i also have no preggy symptoms and forgotten that i am preg!

lily, for my 1st pregnancy, i went to a GP to confirm and got a recommendation for a gynae, as i dun have any regular gynae. or u can read forum on some popular gynaes, where u living near to? can find one near to your place.

Ni

I have been trying to get my gynae all day!! so angry...

Me too. I'm still wearing my heels! hahaha... Hubby still reminded me to be careful today.

Back