(2012/02) Feb 2012

Icecherry: ya lo. Than my hubby always say I fake. Cause I only do so when he is at home. He tot I'm seeking attention! So angry, haha

Good morning mummies...

Just to share... if any of u interested in getting the belly belt.. Mothercare now having 15% discount... After discount is ard $25...

HappyMomToBe (miracle_sweet): Xie xie ni!
happy.gif

joyojoy (joyojoy): Yw.

feelingblessedprincess (feelingblessedprincess): No Pro

Nana:
same here.. he say i act only
happy.gif
心理作用..
Then say i think too much then have the symptoms.. haha..
I only feel slight ms after 1pm till bedtime.. i am fine in the morning..

pinkz:
I bought the bellybelt from mothercare too..
$29.90 less 10% = $26.91 (cheaper than BPs
happy.gif
)

Nana, yr husband so cute haha

Pinkz, thanks for the info. I was just thinking of getting it this weekend. Feel so awkward... cannot wear usually clothes cos tummy bloated, yet cannot wear maternity clothes yet, I think this is the best solution....

Hi Nana...

I will think eating of Sotong, crab is okok..as long as you dont take too much of each...
Cos for my 1st BB, i did eat alot of crab,.. but I got a cute cheerful BB gal...
so don worry...just eat whtever you feel like eating but just take note of those items that shouldnt eat cos will cause miscarriage etc..

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">So fun to have our own fb page!
Everyone.. quickly go join us!!!</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Message from Chergie:
Hi All, I created a secret group in FB. Its call Mummies To Be. Only members are allow to view and I must approve any members. But I think first u need to be my friend on FB. U can add me either under my name cheryl alessandra Chew or my email [email protected]. Kindly specify that u want to join mummies to be so I will add u in the secret group. I think also need u to re-intro urself as we use nicks here. Cheers. See u guys soon. </font></font>

Younoes> won't sit down be so uncomfortable I would rather get maternity pants anytime somemore infront wont have to be left unbuttom

Oh ya any mummies sourcing for belly band really for the support of tummy ar? I remember I used to have really heavy tummy as I'm petite and I'm looking for it budget about $20 can't find any that is really support the belly upward instead of just bind the tummy

shopping tips: don buy pants cos you will not be able to wear the last 2 month. either too small or not comfortable. of cos if have spare budget it looks better. maternity dress or skirt can last throughout the whole maternity.

Serene>should just buy maternity pants can last thruout whole pregnancy and is even comfortable to wear after pregnancy and no one can tell it's maternity pants

Maternity dress make me feel like whale for the last trimester and I tend to trip cause my bump too big for me to see infront floor and the dress make it worst

agree w linda.. maybe i'm a pants person.. i've not been wearing pants since maybe a few years liao.. maternity dress makes me look BIG.. pants w baby doll tops works well w me.. hee..
or maybe cuz every time i sit on mrt then i looked across.. got a lot of women dunno how to sit properly.. wear skirts but leg open big big.. very ungly.. so unglam..

happymontobe: hmm.. ban mian.. another idea for my lunch tmr! haha.. jus ate nasi lemak fm golden shoe.. hee.. BIG drumstick!

ginger, yummy...arrgh...i have not having snacks too!u make me drooling!lol...tis time my will is super strong, unbelievable i can resist all the temptation of cold drink, sweets n snacks...hope can stand til i deliver!

hello mummies. i'm feeling quite lousy today. lethargic, achy, and nauseous. hope i'm not coming down with something. :'(

Joyojoy, when u buy the belly belt? I bought from mother care yesterday, 15% discount leh... Paid $25.42...

Princess, think younoes80 explained Liao... It's to extend our current bottom... I just used it on my jeans, more comfy now...

my lunch : Salmon sandwich

happymumtobe
You can still have healthy snacks like raisins, prunes, apricot, nuts(walnuts cos it helps brain development)..

is the belly belt really good?
coz now i stopped wearing my jeans..

weekends usually wear leggings.. when sitting down also more comfy

coz if jeans the buckle there tend to "poke" my tummy.. feels v uncomfortable..

planet: oh no, do take good care ya? rest more,it'll help..

joyojoy: wow, salmon... did u take e smoked ones? i think that one can take.

belly belt: i tink that helps esp when bb is heavy?

qing3r> personally, i feel the belly belt not bad and since the cost of it also not very expensive,can invest 1 since there is a sale going on.

ging3r
So far.. not very useful..
althought they have bands of 2 sizes.. the smaller one is still too big..
Our bump is still too small, guess it will work better in months to come
happy.gif

whitefreckles
not smoked leh.. mine is homemade with those ayam brand salmon spread..

Hi Mummies,

Pls rem to drop a msg on FB that u wanna join Mummies To Be if not I wont add you as I dun wanna accidentally add someone who is actually my frd n not Mummies To Be in the group and our identities will be exposed!!!. :p Wahahaha

younoes: Thanks... Will check it out soon... I been wearing tights even since I can't fit into my normal jeans/pants... Will the belly belt restricts the movements of baby?

Took Curry Udon for lunch... heard that walnuts is good, will try to get one packet too...
happy.gif

myth: Shall we have our own survey to see how true is this?

And then there’s the myth about pregnancy heartburn. You know, if you have heartburn during your pregnancy, your baby will be born with a full head of hair. We did an informal poll of about 15 different women and sure enough, all but one who had heartburn gave birth to babies with lots of hair. Not scientific enough for you? Johns Hopkins University recently did a study showing that there is a connection between heartburn during pregnancy and newborn hair. 82 % of the women polled who had moderate to severe heartburn gave birth to babies with extra-thick hair, and 83% of the women with no heart burn symptoms gave birth to babies with little or no hair at all.

my heartburn started throughout my pregnancy ...
haiz.. mine is a girl...so everytime ppl thought she is a boy?? with sooo little hair....

I don hv heartburn, my gal lots of hair lol

merlion club member:

last week I have MC Donald also, $2.50 meal..
after that no merlion wor... but sure if baby prefer MC Donald lol..

Maybe will try it again tml..

Trying to catch up with all the posts. Suffering from bad heartburn, don't remember feeling this way with #1 and #2 but I know every pregnancy experience is different.

Regarding hearburn and hair, I never had heartburn for my #2 but he was born with a full head of hair
happy.gif

heartburn.. how does it feel like?
happy.gif

Mac $2.50 meal -- dun take the tea/coffee.. request to change to fresh milk and top up a little.
Thats what i always do..

heartburn- pain in upper stomach, bloated and cause vomitting, soury saliva

mine worst, excessive saliva being splitting for the past few days. anyone experience this?

Back