(2011 ) TTC for #2 BB

ladies,

may i ask you girls, do you know how to reduce the LH level? my blood report is out, doctor says my LH level is high, is higher than FSH level. any adviise? Thanks.

hi DPW,

yup...trying for a 2nd one...

but so far no news...

cos hub and i always qurrel b4 my fertitle period and we always missed it haiz...

hi all,

just went to my gynae to get more clomid..

already tried 5 cycles but still unsuccessful.

He's asking me to try 2 more cycles again.

by the way, wanna ask if anyone take TCM fertility herbs + clomid?

I am wondering if there would be any clashes ..

cheri - u might wana jus bd every other day for the next 1wk or so. lol! good luck!

dpw - its drops. for teething. google for it. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

airy - maybe u shld ask the doctor? high level means ovulating no? im not sure. sorry.

hi weyw, guess its the PMS acting up thats why argue huh? sometimes, make up xxx can be good.. lol!

misscandy,

me dpo12 tdy... dunno got chance anot. taking it real normal tis mth... hb every alt day ask me if strike liao anot... he more gan jiong than me.

another fren just announce she is preg with #2.. (so envy).. when will it be my turn?

anyway, good luck to all ladies here. we'll hold hands 2gather to join new thread after BFP!

i change nick frm Afairy to MyBB... if not always kena mixed up with Airy....(no offence to Airy hor) [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hmmm im sure we all feel it whenever someone we knw is pregs... emotional turmoil...

im having very bad pms now... feel like crap.. feel like crying all the time... sigh...

last night nth much. today fresh blood again. hai. i duno if i shld continue to test opk or just accept the fact that im having my menses? lol.

sian lor. its like duno is it actual menses or not. if it is then why the flow like not here not there. sigh. ya i guess il wait out til end of this week. il stil test opks anyway. hai.

i also had menses 2 times a mth before but that was super long ago... the last normal one was in nov last yr... i say normal becos 28day cycle. so quite normal. heh. 2nd nov n 30th nov. so its not abnormal. this time round however, i saw red on CD22... too early lor... sian... and when i use the O calculator, it shows i O-ed on CD8 which was the last day of my menses. HUH? zzz

Hi ladies,

read through the post & try to catch up on the updates here... went MIA last wk to settle my work & i am on leave this wk to take care of my girl while my mil in away..

i tink i might have miss my O this mth, din observe EW discharge at all & it is already CP31.

can i ask, if i am to use the ovaluation strips, am i suppose to test for O after CP15? (assuming if my cycle is relatively long at 40 days and i dont want to miss my O.

Piglet, i saw ur earlier post & feel the same way.. i need a break badly & hope to focus on bd, but being a SAHM this wk, i am exhausted by the end of each day, no more energy to bd.. hubby want me to take things naturally but i am ultra stress..

Donkeymami, let's jia u for the next cycle..

Ladies, i am getting sian despite starting not too long.. y it is so hard to strike.. my stress level is up having to cope w a hectic work schedule n ttc #2. i was hoping i can strike soon so i will be able to focus on my work, and if the egg & sperm refuse to be frenz, i am considering to change my job... but that gonna push back my ttc plan by 6 to 9 mths... OMG, why am i in such a situation.......

Hey ladies!

Back frm holiday! No BD on impt dates so confirm not chance. Sian until.....

Reading the posts, reAlized alot of us ki siaoing soon huh? I keep telling myself to kan Kai le. Dun think will get bunny, so aiming dragon. Dun Care what animal, I just wan a healthy bb!!!

So how's everyone???? Thinking of TCM leh....anyone also doing it huh???

MyBB, haha thanks..is ok..

miss candy, high LH than FSH cause not ovulate lor, is PCOS hahaha..i tk 1st time clomid now, will go scan this week.

miss candy, u must fight with PMS...then will get preggie easier..less stres...next cycle new hope ok! btw ur situation now better check with gynae asap..whos know, is implatation..

this cycle clomid is wasted. hubby have to travel to oversea..no matter how, i hope i can O with clomid. then try again next cycle and next2 cycle beffore July!

i hope clomid wont cause my menses hay wire ...

hi all,

Just to update a bit after they finally called!!! ya, am preggie ...the HCG level is 66...but then again i still dont dare to pin my hopes too high ...coz of the spotting!!! & u know ab my past unpleasant experiences ..they all begin with spotting as well!!! :,(

the gynae said that am at a very early stage ..probably only 2 weeks nia ...he said that seldom people discover sooooo early ...he asked me to go in again on Fri to take blood test ..juz to see if the HCG level goes up or not...if it goes up, it would be gd news ...but if not ...then i better prepare for the worst!!

i guess am still gonna be in a lousy mood & act as if am a zombie till Fri ba??!!! i really pray that this is mean to be & the HCG would go up by then!!!! :-/

so, pls no congrats yet ...as am really still not in safe ground!!! :-/

Awbb - welcome hm!!!! Yes going nuts. Lol

Prayinghard - yes talk to bb. Hope u have sticky one.

Im thinking tcm to tiao my body... But duno exp or not... Anyone knws???

Pinkpig - starlearners have fb acct u knw? They update regularly w photos n activities. U cn go see.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hi piyobaby,

decided to try for another one liao? ; )

anyhow, dont think this is meant to be liao ...i went downstairs juz now to buy something ..& when i came back, there was blood!! not spotting but blood!! i guess, i can forget it liao!!! :,(

oh well, will try again 3 mths later then!!! :-/

my hubby juz told me that his colleague's wife was pregnant 10months in a row ...meaning she was preggie every month but each of these pregnancy ended early ..meaning they were 10 chemical pregnancy!! Gosh!! i wonder how she handle that ..but anyway, that was the 2nd kid which they were trying so hard to have ..& after 10 itmes of MC ...she finally has got her 2nd kid ...& they even have a 3rd one now ...& oh, for those who are interested...their 1 st one took them 2years... hence i guess, as long as u dont give up...there's always hope! :) ..& i hope if this one of mine, doesnt stay...the next one would!! :,(

thanxs missycandy :) ..i hope i can be equally brave & dont dwell too much on it! :-/

canophyhaze, really really sorry to hear that!! it must hv been a roller coaster ride! :-/ ...as much as i try to tell myself that as long as AF dont come, i should hang on to it...but then again with the on & off spotting & even some blood this evening ...i can only hope for the best & prepare for the worst!! :-/ ..It's really gonna be difficult ..it's as if u hit the jackpot but the money's not yours to keep!!! :,( ...

Pat pat u too canophyhaze :) ...look at the bright side of things ya ...at least u would hv a new cycle & try again ...unlike me, hanging in mid air right now!! :,( .. besides as my earlier post said, my hubby's colleague's wife carried on have 3 kids & btw she's even a ang moh (German) ..hence it's not only the Asian ladies that's having some temporary tough luck! ;-D ...therefore, chin up & jiayou ya ..hope to hear good news from u soon! ; )

missycandy & awbb,

regarding TCM thingy, u guys can try Hua Mei Acupuncture & TCM Centre ...they hv 2 branches, one at Tiong Bahru Office tower (i think that's what it's called...anyway it's juz above the Tiong Bahru mrt station) & the other one is at Bt.Merah (i think..this one, am not too sure liao) ...their number is 64715517...i was seeing Dr.Zhu Ping when i hv my girl, after the 3 MC!!! I find her really good ..but their pricing could be a tad ex! but oh well, sometimes when u pay peanuts, u get monkeys!! ;-D ... I cant quite remember how much i paid offhand liao...coz i went to them in 2009 (my girl's a Dec 2009 bb) ...if u guys are interested, perhaps can give them a call & ask ab their pricing & stuff ...the head nurse there is call Mdm Lai, can ask for her & say Lisa recommended ..not sure if that's gonna fetch any discout for u gals or not though??! since am not any big shot there!! LOL

i kinda remember that the counsulting fee is not that ex ...is the medication that's gonna cost!! coz, i bought like 2 months supply at one go..& is one pack a day...hence was quite a bomb!! ..anyhow, u girls can call & ask first & then decide :) ...hope my information is of some help!

ladies, have a good day ahead & let's all try not to be too sad ...coz am trying not to be too sad myself!! :,( ... Our dreams of bb#2 would definitely come true! jia you , jia you!! :)

Hey babe, cry if u have to. No point supressing it. Wun say i understand hw u feel cos i havent been thru tt before. But life does go on.. Another angel will come along... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] have a gd cry. Usually il cry in d shower then go to sleep. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Im asking my frn for her tcm. She saw him n one mth later got pregs. Nt sure exp or not. She said will find out frm hb n lemme knw. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Canopyhaze,

so sorry to hear about it.

Stay strong, build up your health n try again k.

Prayinghard,

Hang in there dear.

I know what u going thru now..feeling so helpless cos there is nothing much u can do.

I hope that bb will be sticky with u despite the blood u saw.

I got frens who bleed too and kept going gynae n their babies managed to survive till full term.

Hope yours is like that.

hugsss

Missy, Awbb,

for tcm got Dr Zou at amk, Dr Tan at clementi n Dr Jin from Thong Chai.

Think piggy n someone else here go to Dr Tan.

*hugs* prayinghard, miracle may happen, dun give up yet..

Curiousity got the better of me, as my AF still not here, then again is a BFN.. So now waiting patiently for my AF to come.. Should i still test for O at this stage?

Gd morning..

Sorry have been really really busy... I do read the posts as and when i can but really no time to sit down to reply.

Prayinghard, awwww i know what u are going through. I went through it for my first preg (spotted from 4th-8th wk of my preg) and I lost one in early Nov.. hugss... hang in there! this beanie might surprise u and stick for all 9 mths (like my first preg).

Canopyhaze, hugs! hang in there..

Missycandy, go and see ur gynae. if u don't like him, see another! ur cycle is weird lor.. ur gynae shd be one that is able to answer ur qns or if not, suggest some tests to find out what's wrong with u.. ur gynae shd always be approachable and not make u feel like an idiot.

Lynzi, I m DPO9 today.. i O-ed on CD13.. haha.. seems my cycle is getting shorter again.. AF is expected this sun.. sigh..

Missy,

with tcm u must expect to fork out at least $80.

Will be more ex if got accu.

Have u made appt with Michelle Lee?

U better dont wait leh..your cycle getting more haywire.

Piggy,

how are u dear?

So fast your af coming ah?

No symptoms of bfp yet?

lynzi - i want to wait til i really dont get Opk + the next 2 days. predicted to O on 18th. yesterday tested opk. saw a line. not dark. not faint. just a line. lol. so will test again today n tmr. if really nth then will make appt to see her...

doesnt help that my blood comes off n on. sigh.

Missycandy, ya i second Lynzi.. go see TCM lor. but hor they will make u do BBT. how desperate are u to have another baby? Because most doc will insist u do BBT for them to monitor if ur cycle is normal and if u have ovulated. The alternative is daily ultrasound (which no doc wants to do) to see if u really do ovulate. Don't drag on any longer.. u have not gotten a +ve OPK for the past 2 cycles right? have u EVER gotten a +ve one?

Lynzi, ya lor.. my LP is 12 days.. so CD13 + 12 = CD25.. haiz.. i do have quite a few symptoms but i dunno if it is in my head or not lor.. some times u have all the symptoms but they are all just PMS.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] dun wanna think abt it...

piggy, agree with u cos all these symptons are alike in many ways so dun dare to pin much hope too since my AF shd be due in these 2 days liao...still waiting to see red today since today dpo15 already......

thanks ladies. Am ok, hanging there. Now bz with getting a childcare for my #1, just put him on wait list @ Eton House Vanda Branch today. Hubby super bz as well, and i'm ovulating this week, but reckon will miss the chance cos both of us very tired. Think will try next month, it's ok if we miss the rabbit bb, so long our bb is healthy, any yr is fine. =)

Wishing all mummies have gd news soon. =)

missycandy - im gg to EYS - paragon this fri. My period also a bit haywire. I always have irregular menses, sometime 2-3 months no period. Then recently after my d&C my period is weird, its light..and i wont stain my pad. The blood will only come out when i urine *scratch head*. ANd it last only 4-5 days at most. Sigh. I hope the TCM can helps, Im gg to EYS as i need a TCM who can speak english..understnd the traditional TCM not all can speak english. I let you know how mine turns up yah [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

prayinghard - *hugs* i pray a miracle will happen for you, continue to talk to the baby ya.Like Lynzi said, bleeding may not be a bad sigh, continue to monitor. But if its not meant to be, pick youself up and take a break from all this TTC. Go for a holiday... Hv u tried NUH?

Sarina,

Can feedback when you see EYS Paragon TCM? I've gone through 3 MCs (last 1 was last month, supposing to due in Sep), all without heart beat around 6wks+. I managed to have 1 boy and he is turning 3 in Oct.

Did all the blood test (genes and anti-bodies test, both came back as normal). Haiz.

Charlotte, eh, DPO15 liao.. usually ur cycle how long? got chance that this is IT??? did u even test?

Missycandy, I am with Dr Tan at Clementi. He really changed my mind abt TCM. very easy going.. erm let me tell u what he did for me. Once ur period ends, u start taking tonics already, it is to help u ovulate and also thicken ur lining for implantation. then at abt CD8-10 he will give u a special one time brew to boost the quality of the egg and prepare the ovary to release it. he also gave me acupuncture both my front and back to stimulate the ovary and also to boost the womb so that it can sustain the pregnancy.. I did it twice, once every 3-4 days aft my period ended. Then once i ovulated he gave me an tai yao.. first 9 days is a different brew (15 sachets makes one day's brew), then from DPO10 onwards is another type of brew till DPO13. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] the brews help increase progesterone production and also aid implantation.. at least that's what he says. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Sarina, good luck!

Missycandy, first consultation i was still having my period so it was $32. the next 2 sessions were with acupuncture and meds, were $42 and $55 respectively. the last one i went was the day aft i ovulated. i had to buy 13 days' worth of brews.. that was $110. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

piggy, my AF zhun zhun one, dpo 1st day plus another 14 days sure come.....so my dpo1 is 2nd March, so today AF reports n sure it comes....just only so today is CD1, haha..... crazy liao like so happy....TTC until mad liao...

I will wait for another 13-14 days for opk+ to try again.....lets all jia you together for the last bunny babies...HUAT AH!!!!

Yen - sorry i don tink i can help. I decided to cancel my appt this fri. Im gg NUH to see Dr Mahesh for some test end of the month and i got to know he discourage TCM while under his medication. So i see how it goes for me with first. If my test result is normal then u will turn to TCM. I hope the journey wont be a long one for me. We are in the same boat, my #1 comin to 3 too and past 2 MC no heartbeat at wk 6. U can try EYS - paragon, Xia Rong, she will only be here one the 3rd week of every mth then she fly back to China. But hear px is not cheap lah. But minus the queue at those tradional tcm ans med no need to brew.

Sarina,

be prepared to do lots of BT with Dr Mahesh.

He is pro natural..dont encourage tcm.

Charlotte,

new cycle new hope.

Aiyoh u ttc until kisiao ah? Hehe..

Missy,

Piggy has explained in detail for u.

thanxs ladies :)

lynzi, yea i hv got a gf who gave birth 3months back, she said the same thing too ...it's also her 2nd kid & she said she has v bad spotting & sometimes even looks like AF for 1.5months!! Now her bb girl weighs 3.8kg & it's as round as an apple!! Really happy for her ...i wouldnt still get my hopes too high though :-/ ...nonetheless, thank you for the encouragement story :)

DPW & ET, hugz back :)

ET, ya, why dont u test yr O stick then?? there's no harm testing ...at least u get to find out if u are O-ing late or??

thanxs piggywiggy, i hope it sticks too!! :-/ .. & sorry ab yr Nov lost! but do think on the bright side of things ya ...my gf who's in hospital now coz she's quite near to her due date, she said her room mate, who's a British was crying badly coz her bb's born at 31 weeks & the doc said there's a hole in the bb's stomach!!! :,( ... pregnancy journey is hard enough...but i guess ultimately at the end of the day, we juz want a healthy bb ...hence if mine's really not meant to be...i wouldnt force it to! :-(

Thanxs Sarina :) ...huggies back too ..ya, i guess i can only continue to monitor ...i tested today in the morning again..& the line got darker ..but during breakfast, i see some spotting again! oh well, i hope the test stripe line would continue to get darker as days go by ...but if not, also no choice! :-/ ...

Sarina, i hv not try NUH nor any other local hospital coz am actually living overseas. :-/ ..

Back