(2011) TTC 2011 Mums!!!

Yes..taking easy and going to slp soon...very tired...good night girls and sweet dreams!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

My BBT temp has been very low this cycle, dunno izzit coz there's probs wif my body.. Sianz.. Then seeing my pregnant colleague's stomach getting bigger.. Even more sianz.. Wondering when will be my turn.. =(

KWXY, you're most welcome like the rest who often drop by the thread to still share advice and give us encouragement. I can imagine how you feel now until the 1st tri is over. Take care and have plenty of rest ok?

Simplelife08, welcome to the thread. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

It must be a tough time for you then but most importantly, must tell yourself you've already walked out of that phase and should look ahead positively. Once you're comfortable, I think can start the journey again. Jiayou jiayou!

Amy, must have faith that it will come. Don't give up! I find BBT monitoring not easy. Didn't even complete 1 cycle and I've already given it a pass. Did you try the OPK method like KWXY?

Hi, I'm also in 2ww, DPO14. But can feel AF coming tomorrow already. Just now hand itchy used HPT and got BFN. Think got to try again next mth. Sian.

MiloQueen>> This cycle juz went off Yasmin, quite worried will be screwed up like the other time again - no menses for 3 mths. I tried the OPK mtd on the days I thot is fertile period, end up a few times negative and gave up. Think need to buy more OPK strips and "experiment" le. Will be taking ConceiveWell during next cycle.

Amy, would suggest that you buy more of those cheap ones and test regularly. When I first started, I tested randomly and always ended w negative. I still can rem how relieved I was the first time I hit opk positive. Really need to be patient to know your cycle well. Jiayou jiayou.

MiloQueen>> Thanx for the tips. Will be getting those cheap ones to test randomly for the next cycle. Which day did u start testing from and need to test how many times a day?

My next biggest concern is when will my AF report for this cycle... It's almost 23 days past my last AF start day and I am not sure when shd I be expecting my next AF.. Sianz..

Congrats KWXY. You really follow the "bowl" and fruit juice. Seems these 2 works, coincidence happen to 2 of my friends and you oso? Or some other MTB too? So, if you don't mind successful or not, just try, no harm as not too expensive.

I oso follow when my friends who successful in TTC told me. Actually more effective before CNY. Like this year, Feb is CNY, you can buy sometime in Oct, Nov or Dec. This symbolize the addition to family, according to old folks also.

For those who want to try, secretly go buy a bowl / plate, deep in heart, imagine bb is joining the family, and this bowl is for him/her. Don't even tell / discuss w hubby what bowl to buy. Some friends believed that telling someone will break the "magic". Just get a proper one. That time, I invested in microwavable Correlle bowl from Tangs. So, i got +ve the following month. So, seems coincidence, or seems works lo.

Be more hardworking, boost hubby with more juices, especially tomato (don't add ice). Can add with any other vege / fruits. My hubby is 42 liaw, so, tried this and seems works.

BB Dust to all of you, i just passed my 1st trimester, full 12 wks, stepping into 13th week. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Amy, don't mention. I'm kiasu and usually test quite early, from CD9 as there was once I got positive by chance on CD9 (first day I tested and hit O). I only test once a day. So long as you test at around the same time each day consistently over a period, you will probably notice the line getting darker as you draw closer to O. Even if didn't get BFP, you can check if the OPK is accurate by verifying if AF comes about 14 days later. If I get two clear lines, what I will do is to double confirm using clearblue OPK test kit (smilely face type) to be very sure prime time is here. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Btw, if you want a sample of how the strip would look like when you hit OPK+, can refer to KWXY's post on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 12:26 am.

Thanks babydreamyqueen. Actually I bot a bb bowl with my hubby last fri. Oops. I hope that wouldn't break the magic. :p

I'm also loading my hubby with fruit juices almost every day. I really hope it helps!

Good morning girls!!

Babydreamy, thanks for sharing your method!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Milo & Redgin, how are you in your 2WW?? DPO14-16 coming soon!!

Hope more TTC mates will BFP soon!! BB Dust to all!! LOVEEEE

Thanks miloqueen for your encouragement! I finally have the courage to bd with hb 2mths after my mc. I never try opk before n will try next month. Miloqueen, just ask u one question about opk, when u test u see two lines, u will confirm with the clear blue with smiley face is it. I went to watsons to check n realize clear blue with the smiley face is expensive.

MiloQueen>> Guess I will take yr tips and start test from CD9. Can ask u something? If I manage to get "+" OPK, does it mean that I am "fertile"? Coz the scare by the KKH doc telling me I am not fertile is making me worried..

BabyDreamyQueen>> If wanna buy the bowl, shd not share wif HB why wanna buy izzit? Any specific kind of bowl required?

Simplifiedlife08, yes I only activate clearblue opk if I get two clear lines. It's expensive, use sparingly.

Amy, yes it means you'll ovulate within the next 24-48hrs according to my gynae. However, must warn you first that I do know of some who can get multiple OPK+ in a cycle. I don't think it's common though, so don't let it bother you for now.

Congrats jasmine and kwxy!

Doc called me and said no preggy but my AF is not here yet

going to see gynae tomorrow to see what is wrong

abit upset and i see hubby face totally change even though he tell me is okie.

MiracleRabbit (phylee), if you have bought oredi without explaining is ok. Even if you told him le, just believe bb will knock on your door very soon, and BD more regularly. Should hit the jackpot soon. I waited for 4 yrs. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] ganbate!

Now I try to squeeze juice 3 times a week also so that my bb wouldn't have skin problem or better immune, as I plan to send him/her to infant care after my 16 wks Maternity leave and childcare leave.

KWXY, just happy to share, coz my TTC journey isn't easy. So bumpy till I want to give up liaw, then "tio". So, very happy and careful. So, you rest well, don't worry so much.

Simplelife08, after buy the bowl, you can mix with the rest of the plates / bowls. I used the bowl to serve dishes also when I cook. You can buy what you think you need, say if you lack of plate, just get plate. My friends even get chopsticks and spoon. I get more correlle bowls at that time hoping to have twin (greedy me), but i only preg one, but still happy liaw. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif], partly also coz Tang having 20% discount in Oct for Xmas sales, so can't resist myself to get more.

Amy (jeffcraze), ya, ppl ard me tell me don't tell ppl (incl hubby) why you buy bowl (coz of the magic lar). My hubby ask me why i get extra bowls, I just answer him i get bowls nia, not LV or Gucci bags. He just grin** at me, smile and walk away. So, now, after preggy, tell him then he like... OH.. I C... ~_~

All pals here still trying, don't give up. God is preparing a good one for you... jia you!

BabyDreamyQueen, I'm so touched with your words. I'm trying for almost two years. I want to give up the whole thought but I dunno how to. I remain hopeful every month but only to go thru the whole cycle of emotions every month. Thanks so much for your encouragement. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

MiracleRabbit, I know it's not easy. We need many encouragement to face it every month esp after checking so many doctors etc, they said, EVERYTHING IS NORMAL!

Then 1 of my friends told me be PERSISTENT, God is testing us, see how strong we want to have baby. This will make us treasure more. The path will make you a stronger mummy in future. So, strive on, hang in there, I know is easy to say than done, esp we as women, hormone play a major part, blame everyone else even sky and God, why me why me... and why not me and why not me, all these will pass... just be persistent, manage your physical health, mental health and exercise a bit (like walk to nearby shopping centers in case of taking LRT/MRT, eg 15 mins a day) is also good. So, try it, you will see the miracle. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Good luck and bbdust to you all....

MiloQueen>> Noted! Will juz try and see if I can get "+" OPK for next cycle 1st. Need to stock up on lots of OPK liao.. =)

JC>> Dun worry so much 1st.. See the gynae 1st to know wat happened. Could be juz a case of delayed menses due to stress.

BabyDreamyQueen>> Thanx for the encouraging words! Will get a bowl/plate when I see a nice one and pray hard in my heart for a BB! Izzit okie even if the bowl/plate is not used?

Morning ladies!

Miloqueen

I'm here! Juz that i went to malacca on friday afternoon, came back yesterday so MIA here. Hehe, ate alot and also took my mind off ttc. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] i'm DPO11 today. i very good girl, never test.

yeah, our girl KWXY has graduated from here liao, when will be our turns ah??

wow..didn't know consultation is so expensive for gynae..next time i going to make sure my kid turn out to be doc...haven't check anything already $105 liao..

think i saw some blood when i go toilet..maybe AF is here liao..

are there any questions that i shd be asking the doc and keeping note on?

Morning ladies,

Today I DPO15. Tested on DPO13 but BFN. Now sian half. Hoping the HPT showed a false negative but think unlikely. Can sense AF coming...

jas

my #1 i tested positive at dpo12. but this time round i think i won't test. cause i got no symptoms at all... my #1 i remembered i got sore breasts. quite sad, think this month gone case liao.

redgin,

I opp you i is got sore breasts and stomach cramp so i got feeling gone case for me also.

Tat day i already told hubby my stomach cramp feeling i tell him AF coming le at least give him dun pin hope tis cycle.

jas

pms also i got sore breasts, but when preggie, the sore breasts like become more worse and more painful. now everything dun have... aiyah...

redgin,

Maybe your 1st and 2nd symptom diff ley, i heard ple say b4 sometime symptom diff mean is diff sex de.

How i wish i got no symptom lor because i every mth sure will have pms symptom lor so i tinking 1 day no symptom means got hope now got symptoms means no hope liao.

jas

i think we don't go and think haywire... who knows right? i think it's the monday blues... hehe. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] let's talk about more positive things.

ok, i need your advice ladies.

i have been looking for a new job on/off since jan, somewhere nearer to my mum's place so that i can cut my travelling time by half to get to my girl at my mum's place after work. i have been offered one. pay is 10% lesser than what i'm getting. but i don't know whether i want to go cause now ttc. sld i stay on with my present job to ttc or should i just go first?

redgin,

If you want to ttc hor normally you need to stable down at the new job for 6 mths or after your probation over if not the company got the right to ask you to leave if you manage to conceive successfully.

Tats wat happen to 1 of my fren, she join the company in 1 2 mths pregnant than the management so angry they say they feel deceive by my fren lor than ask her leave immediate lor.

So my advice is if you plan change job you got to drag your ttc plan to few more mths later at least until your probation over.

redgin,

If u ttcing now, better stay with the job... Coz if u conceive when u get to the new job within 3 months, they will ask u to go leh... better consider...

that's why i'm in a fix. on one hand, i got something nearer to home so i can get home to my girl faster, on the other hand, i still want to ttc and if i accept this, i will have to postpone a while my ttc. so really don't know what to do... sigh... anyway, thanks ladies. i told the hr person i will get back to him tomorrow, so i have to go crack my head tonight.

redgin,

Got to think carefully and discuss with ur hubby.

Actually i also thinking of change job now i on and off got send resume la and i did told my hubby if happen i got a new job we got to delay our ttc plan and he not really willing to do so.

I thimk mom rules are u r liable for maternity benefits if u work like 3 or 6 mths..if they sack u u can sue them!

jas

my hb is more than willing to delay our ttc plan. he's actually worried about costs if have 2 kids. but i don't care, i want. heehee, so he ok lah. yah lor, i say we women very difficult, have to worry here and there... but you got go for any interviews yet? why you want to change jobs?

JC

i've heard of this too, think can get paid 2 months of maternity leave. but the hassle of going to MOM and do all the filing... so sian.

redgin,

No ley so far no interview i only start finding last week la.

Ya and i tink if you go mom means hor already want nao fan with the company and hard to stay on le lor.

jas

oh okie, u juz started lah, give it some time. but if you got then how? your hb how? i actually started looking like in dec, cause want to go after bonus. only now then got 1 pathetic offer. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

redgin,

Ya lor tats y i also like tinking of dropping the idea lor.

For me my planning is hor i jus send resume la if got job offer tat time havent kana than will delay the ttc lor.

Somtime really envy those gal hubby can support them but for us due to our car all tis we need 2 income lor.

Actually if -10% and much much nearer to my home, I dun mind also... hehe... but if u ttcing, better not lah.. wait till baby is born, get the 4 months maternity benefits, then can look for new job during the 4 months maternity leave.

I am staying in Sembawang and working in Tuas.. If I can find another job in Sembawang lower pay, I dun mind also... Hehe...

jas

yeah, i was hoping i will strike soon, then don't have to bother about looking for another job at the present moment. but now is like don't know when, and offer comes, all like wrong timing. oh well... yeah, i also envious of those that don't have to work and hubby support. there's more expenses when you have a kid, how to stop work like that? i'm paying for all my house bills and my daughter's things, hb juz pay for the car. sometimes, i hate the stupid car.

Devil

yeah, i juz want to cut down on travelling time. my mum stay woodlands and i work at outram, so travelling time for me is like 1 and a half hours cause need to take feeder bus and walk. very tiring. i'm actually very keen with this job, but must stop ttc at least for 6 months. so will discuss with hb tonight.

redgin,

Ya the car is like having 1 kid lor but seriously having it is so much convenient lor.

But hor i was tinking you wan to test 1st before you decide?

Who knows you might kana tis cycle than if you accept the new job i scare will become like both side also jia luk leh.

jas

yup, i was also thinking the same thing. anyways, tomorrow is dpo12, so will test in the morning if i'm ready to accept this job. lunch time liao! go for lunch! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi, can i check with you mummies,

I am also ttc coming 5 months. Not very active these days as v xian, alwasy negative. same like u girls, also planning a bb rabbit girl, but looks like it will be a dragon girl as i am too late.

I decide to change gyne to Dr Benjamin Tham as was recommended that he is a good gyne, any comments on him. i was previosuly from dr lim teck chai but cos he is quite rushed and i dont feel the consults detaileed enough hence decide this change

He advise me to get a ovulation kit and also preseed pubicant to help. where can i order all these. i am nt very sure. also how to use and how this helps expediate my 2nd pregancy?

appreciate your advise.

And i am looking after my no1 full time with a maid. sometimes get so bored but no choice as cant leave maid with boy alone. dont feel safe

thanks!

Fern

Back