(2011/10) Oct 2011

shucks...i have pimples at my temple and some on lower chin and I've been using my kiehl's blemish cream. If cannot use then cham [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

what's the ingredient in kiehl blemish cream?

previously, i used clinique blemish gel and Avene. Avene contains retinol which i believe cannot use. now i stop all aredi.

but pimples pop out recently. wonder if those on the counter pimple gel like oxy or t3 can use?

Facial still can do just let the beautician know and they will know what to do. I still go to facial till I cannot lie flat on my back.

I agree with tenzero, my bb cannot fit into 0-3mths clothes quite fast. Lucky only buy a few. And buy those tie one or buttons first. Easier to wear.

I starting to burp a lot too. Have u ladies startef burping? my tummy showed very early and when I was in my 3rd month, I looked 5mths pregnant.

ya, i think this weekend these 2 eatery will be packed sia.

Koi is nice but the Q is not lei...scary looooonng.

oh talking about facial, my therapist is preg so she say she cannot do the IPL for me, sO i guess we cannot do IPL too. Facial are so painful now with pimples popping up, i think the extractions will make me faint.

rabbit bb,

so means we kenot use liao? haha

i have not try Gong Cha Milk Tea before. everytime passed by, so many ppl. now i think no chance to try lo...

tulips02,

i burp alot last week. but this week back to normal... just the appetite got some adjustment. sometimes craving for something, eat liao then feel like too full then wanna vomit out.. haha

i have fully used up my facial packages.

long time never go for facial. where you ladies facial at?

previously mine are really sales oriented kind. hate goin there. each time i go there, being ask to add this and that. sign alot packages. waste my $$$

Ya depend where it is. The one at marine parade is ok which I always go.

Ya IPL cannot do. And during pregnancy we are more sensitive to pain so take note. But I will still go do my BW, got to tahan I guess.

minidiary> very sad, got pimple but cannot cure them.

Gong Cha tea have to try to cut down, but once awhile still ok. now super crave..sometimes i think cravings are preggies excuse for eating what we can without reservation..hahah

Pray&love: can use short form for you.P&l? I saw there Gong cha at J8 not many people. Maybe that a good place to try.

i go roxy sq, my friend intro me then she instructed the manager and therapist don't sales talk me..haha..they did try not to initially but somehow still sales orientated so cannot escape, I understand your "pain" always kena coerced into signing more and more. I don't intend to sign anymore now.

I think BW is more bearable than facial extraction!..lol

Rabbit: ya that 1 thing I like about preggies. Eat without reservations. Hehehehehe..... But they say if got craving must faster eat if not next time bb keep drooling.....not sure true or not.

Roxy sq got nice steamboat.....hahahahha. Now I keep thinking about food even though I had dinner.

I go to ngee Ann city for facial, they seldom sales pitch me. Only when my package almost finish they will start selling.

rabitbb,

yeah got pimple but cannot cure. maybe keep on wash face lo.. haha true enuf,cravings just like excuse to eat more more more...btw, what is BW means?

tulips02,

P&L sounds like IPL.. haha called me minidiary lo. J8 also got gong cha ar? normally the one i passed by is Raffles City Tower.

hhahaha tulips02

i dunno what food is 'liang' also. only could thot of watermelon to avoid.

im eating apple, orange and grapes!

Ya watermelon, starfruit. Oranges not too much,they say next time bb got phlegm if too much.

Aiyo after watching channel 8 I want to go diving ....

pineapple also cannot. now i look at the pineapple tarts and keep drooling :x

Mauritius is a very beautiful place..even the tan also nicer!..hahaha

oh mommies try to take more yogurt, i have one cup daily.

A good source of protein, yogurt has more calcium than milk and also contains active cultures that reduce the risk of yeast infections, which are more common while you're expecting. Also, some people who are lactose intolerant can tolerate yogurt.

*extracted from parents.com*

minidiary> cute lah u..can eat yogurt, its good for us.

I buy them, sometimes yami yogurt and I stock up on Magnolia aLIVE. there is promo at NTUC now, $1.90 for twin pack. The berry favour is nice!

ok ok i will eat too!

i have Emmi Apricot yogurt inside fridge. I thought I cant eat any cold stuff during preggie so I never touch it.

sounds so lonely again... my hb hasnt reach HK yet. another 1.5hours to go...

wow, this thread moves so fast i have to start reading fm the archives! n i'm getting confused with all the posts, as to who is having #1 or #2. this forum shld enable a personalised sign-off, then we can put more details like EDD etc, hehehe...

on bubble tea: is safe to drink rite? or its a nono cos there is caffeine? feel v sad if cannot drink leh.

rina: how was ur appt today? exciting? got take scan?

creamdonut> good suggest on that signature thingy :p

bubble tea is tea I think also have to cut down, some more its quite sweet too.

Welcome cream donut.no worries about catching up we were just chatting. This is my #2 how about u?

Hey mini diary u got us, dun b sad.

yea minidiary..we are here to chit chat [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] your hub outstationed for work?

LOL creamdonut, I changed my profile full name..now u know mine is #1 and edd on 07/10 :p

haha rabbit bb,

good idea you change ur name like this. easier to identify. haha yeah he's out for biz trip

but dunno why that i couldnt control my tears leh... keep dropping one. MS??

minidiary> oh dear. don't think so much, try to keep urself occupy. read up on baby things might help, hellava of things to read and absorb. 16th will come very fast.

rabbit bb: wow!! i'm so touched with your name change! so sweet!! okies,i shall change mine too, heheheh!!!

gosh, am sad abt the bubble tea [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Our emotion is super sensitive too so sometime cry for no reason too. My hb always travels for work too but lucky for me i stay with my IL or I can go back to my mum place.

Oh ya book, I like what to expect when you are expecting. It like a bible book for pregnant women, almost all the question you ask they have answers for them.

i realised can input number of kids n EDD under "additional info" for profile. but somehow it doesnt show up leh. weird.

rabbitbb,

just now read aredi. but still cant finish occupy my time.

tulips02,

i have that book too. now still first month, so i read the part till first month only. haha how i wish my mum and in laws are here...

i changed my profile name too already!

Pray&Love: cheer up, take the time to rest more and read funny comics? good for baby!

nothing to occupy me at the moment leh. house so empty... haha no comics.

im eating sour plum to stop the tears. hopefully it works

minidiary> har? lol ur hubby will be so sad..wait he tot u misses him so tears keep flowing :p

tulips02> no lei..still bloated. gg to shower and trying to cultivate healthy sleeping pattern. used to be a night owl, now need all the rest i can get :p

Back