(2011/09) Sep 2011

Wowowow! I am waiting for this thread also! I haben went to a gynae yet but I estimate my EDD should be in September. Will be visiting my gynae next week to confirm again!

Hi BabyCupid and Samantha. I am the same of Samantha, haven't seen gynae, most prob a few weeks' more as hubby is busy.

Hi all

I might be a sept mummy too but had to be cfm by the gyane next week too.

Am a 1st time mummy to be. How abt u gals?

Hi Shyan,

so qiao! My name is same as u! Hehe. Same here, haben confirmed by gynae yet because shes fully booked until next week. Will be seeing her next thursday!

Hi simbaobao,

welcome on board to motherhood! I am and 2nd time mummy. My elder boy is turning 2 in feb, hes a 09 baby. So considered an experienced mummy bah. Hehe!

Hi Samantha

Wow congrats [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] we can have more experience mama to share the experience with the new mama here.

Hey simbaobao,

but i am not those whereby 100% knows about the do and donts la... I am not those who will follow traditions thru out even in #1 pregnancy so for this one, think I will even be more relax! hohoho! Just eat and sleep as comfortable as u wish thru out the entire pregnancy as you will be VERY BUSY after delivery! Hohoho!!

Hey lynn,

thanks for dropping by! Have a smooth delivery!

Samantha: haha no worries am not those will follow the traditionl ways too.. my mum alrdy know my pattern so she kind of open n closed one eyes now..

woohoo~ glad to know all of u here.. Congrats! I have not seen my gynae too.. will wait till 8wks.. HEE.. I am 2nd time mummy.. my boy is turning 3 in june.. 2008 baby.. lets share our experience here.. Nice meeting u mummies!

hi mummies ,my edd supposed to be end aug,but when i go "aug 2011" thread.many mummies oreadi can see bb fom scan leh. i went to gynae, a few days ago, but can onli c sac, so think my edd wil probably postpone. doc say 2 weeks later then can c.

i am 29 years old.tis is my number 3@got 1 eleven and 1 nine yrs old gal.hope tis #3 boy.nice to meet all of u here

I am a 2nd-time mummy too, but still a bit apprehensive. My girl is now 19 months -- very adorable but getting super naughty!

wow all the experience mama(s) here... must share more experience with me ok..

siok mei: wow ur kids r quite grow up.. can help u with this lil baby in the future. How did they reacted to ur pregnancy?

I am 27 this year. #1 is turning 2 in Feb.

Welcome BabyCupid!

Wow Feinv81, means u 1st gave birth at the age of 18?? Wow! You must be the most experienced one here le! We all must learn from you! Hohoho! Actually most of us yet to visit a gynae yet. My EDD could be late aug. I cant remember when was my last period but I am very sure when this baby was made coz its a 1 time strike!

Since there is so many experienced mummies here, can I ask what is your 1st delivery type? CSEC or natural?

Mine was a CSEC. Left me a 20cm wound!!! And the pain was unbearable! My recovery process was very slow... Took me like... 4monthes to move with ease. 9mths before I can do pre pregnancy activities like carrying bags of groceries, stand throughout MRT journey from Jurong to Paya Lebar etc. I can still feel twitches whenever I had hard sneezes ocassionally... Anyone having the same experience as me? Or I am just the sway one who got a bad wound.

oh u all are young.. am 31 tis yr.

Maybe i know which gyane are you all seeing?

I haven't really decided on the gyan yet but made a booking with one which my frd recommended cause i can't wait to see baby..

I am visiting Dr Mary Yang. At 1st I wanted to change to Dr Heng but if I go back to her for #2, I will enjoy 50% discount. Hohohoho!

Simbaobao, I think it might be better to check which hospital u intend to deliver at. Like u prefer somewhere nearer to your house so that its easier for your family members to visit u? Not all gynae delivers at all hospitals. Like Dr Yang only delivers in Eastshore and Gleneagles. Then Dr Heng only delivers in Eastshore if not wrong. Yeap.

Samantha,

I had natural birth.. wow..! thats bery long wound.. I tot it is jus abt 7 to 10cm? Yes, Csection takes longer time to recover..

Simbaobao,

I am 31 this year too.. kekeke.. I am seeing Dr Joycelyn Wong from ACJ's clinic in TMC.. I need to call her soon.. my frend called her 1mth back and she is FULL..

hey babycupid,

ya! When I told others my wound is 20cm long, freak many out and said it was impossible. So I measure again and it was indeed 20cm long! The wound looks scary too, kiloids formed on it and until now whenever I try pressing on it, I can feel twitches. Argghhh...

OK, I fixed an appt with my gynae.. earliest availability is 7 feb.. just nice in my 8/9wks..

Ahem, I am not-so-young. ;P My first delivery was natural (with epi) by Dr Fong Yang at Mt A. Intending to deliver natural too, considering without epi. Exploring other gynaes but will choose one who operates in Mt A.

I am going to see Dr wong Mun Tat @ Bt gombak 1st.. if he is the one we r comfortable.. we will stick to him as our gyane. He delivery in TMC and others hospitals as well...

By calculation, i be in 6 week next week when we see him but had to be cfm coz my menst isn't accurate one.. Pray hard baby is ok inside me..

Hi all, I am 2nt time mummy here..elder boy turning 2 in mar..Also haven seen gynae yet. Going to see Dr Heng again in 2 weeks time. Mine was C-section and it was pretty gd!! only pain for 2 days and after that it was fine.. I just joined my new company for 5 mths and preggy now..quite worried..anyone same situation as me??

I know its early days but 2nd-time mummies, did you hire a CL for the first time and do you intend to do so this round? I had a bad experience and the CL left after a few days (my mom took over) and I can't make up my mind for this round.

Jean,

Nope, I am with my company for 7yrs.. But i have colleague was preg after 3mths.. i dun see any problem.. unless your company is small scale..?

Shyan,

I did not hire CL.. My mum did it for me on wkdays and MIL on wkends.. and with Maid.. I guessed #2 will be the same.. Maybe just MIL and maid since my mum pretty old..

Thanks Baby Cupid..my company actually very pro family..can have once a week off to work at home..and 27 days VL..so i guess shld not b a prob.

Hi Hi!! Finally see the sep thread!! Come in kaypoh kaypoh....want to collect lots of bbdust from MTB! Dust me Dust me.... Hehe [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jean,

Ohh.. then shld be no problem! No worries..

KWXY,

Welcome! *Sprinkle BBdust all over KWXY*

Hi MTBs

My EDD also in Sep... 5 Sep. This is my 2nd pregnancy but 3rd child. My first was a pair of twins boys. They are almost 4yo already. =)

No no... they are very handful already. I kept my fingers crossed when i went for my scanning. lucky this time is singleton.

hi ladies.

Im in here too as a sept mummy to be.

my 1st bb after ttc for 10 cycles, conceived w the help of tcm and prayers [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

will be gg to the gyn tmlo though its early but we tot it ok to go and check out.

Will see u ladies ard more often [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

simbaobao: i also very scare leh. but now i just tell them, i will engage them in all bb activity lor even promise my 2nd dotter, i will preorder a inflatable swimming pool, for her to play with bb & jiejie. also when bb born , will get them a present.,hehe

samantha: actualli i not that experience la ,cos last time , my bbs all looked after by my mil , as i wk full time time. and becos i inverted nipples,cnot breast feed , i more envy all the mum here.last time i never wake up 2 hourly,cos my mil take care bb for me. i not living with her ma. then i become sahm since my elder gal ard 9 yrs old. so this #3 i hv to take care myself le, so i am just like a first timer mum [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

hi , i am also expecting my no.2 and my gynae is dr heng n i go to the Eastshore clinic.

samantha, are u sure dr heng give 50% for delivery charges or consultation charges? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hw come ur wounds so long? u hav a complication labour? why u got for csection?

my first also csection, n my wound is quite thin and nt v obvious... but this time around, i dunno if i shld try vaginal birth.

sam: i was wondering if c-sect.. usually how long should the wound be? i am so tempt to have c-sect coz i dunno if i can take the labour pain anot.. but hearing urs is 20cm long.. i went to take a ruler and measure.. ouched ouched

Hi simbaobao,

Tats great!

Hi jean,

Dun be too worried on job issues, as long as u can perform in yur scope of works, I think it's fine. The bosses are afraid of the long maternity periods? Probably dun take 4 straight months off. Say 1 mth off after delivery and u come 3 days a week until u finish the leave. Tats provided someone reliable to look after yur kid after birth. Talk to them early so they can plan too.

Hi shyan,

I did not hire any CL, in fact I nv take confinement food at all during #1. my body is "liang" type and I had nose bleeding after 3 weeks of Logan tea. Hoho! Cant imagine what will happen if I ate confinement food during that time. If u going for CSEC and no elderly is helping u, u might need a CL, if not, I dun think it's a must bah....

Hi feinv81,

Wow, okies, but I think it win be so kan chiong for u even it's yur 1st time. Can consult u others like cc issues when my boy is older! Hoho!

Hi Chin,

Nono, I am not with dr heng, I am with Mary yang. At 1st I wanted dr heng for #2 and already booked her and the clinic called me and says if I go bk to Mary yang, my 1st consultantation fees is 45 and scanning is 50 nia, almost 50% off. I m not sure if there's discount for delivery charges, must check with her when I see her next thurs. But for consultation n scanning concerns already confirmed at this pricing.

I dun hb a complication labour, my bum is too big and "yang shui" is 3 times as much than normal. If I want to wait for natural and dun rush to hospital in time and should the water bag bursts, the pressure might be too great and baby might gush out and lack oxygen, I may die too. Aiyo, I hear Liao immeditely book date for CSEC!

My wound is very obvious leh, very scary looking. Dun think I will post here and shock all off!

Hi all,

this is my first time in this thread, I had just tested positive yesterday, shd be a sept baby.

This is my no 2, my no 1 has just turned 3 last month[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif])

If i am going for CSEC again, I will choose 9th September! wahahaha! My boy is 2nd feb. If my #2 born on 9th september, 4d number will be 2299, very nice!

wow... i realised there is really lots of 2nd time mums here!

Hi bk,

Wowowow twins! If I had twins for 1st pregnancy like u do, I will cease production after that wor! Wahahaha!

Hi bj,

Congrats!

Hey mummies,

May I know of u girls will still be working after delivery? I will love to but no one is willing to help me 5 days a week while I work. I ever consider to be sahm for the kids but afraid I will go crazy while straying home. After 1st delivery, my energy level like reduced a lot, not as energetic as before. Brains also can't turn as fast like used to be in the past. Gingko tablets doesn't work on me.... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Hi,

I will still be working, as we think financially it be very tight with my hubby working only. And i don't think i can handle two kids at a go...

my energy level also very low..i also don't know if i can handle without a maid on weekends.

Anyone of u has a maid to help out for no 2?

Hi, I'm new here. Tested positive yesterday and went to see a GP to confirm the pregnancy. Waiting for the blood test results right now. Does anybody see a GP rather than gynae? The GP said she could follow me the whole process and referred me to a gynae for delivery at any hospital.

Also, is it too early to do an ultrasound at 6th week?

Any good recommendation on gynae at AMK area?

Many thanks!

Oh yeah.. Really many 2nd time mummies here..

BJ Mum,

I have maid to help out since my #1.. So the same as #2.. If not dun tink can cope.. Very stress and tiring,,

Hi ladies,

This is my first time in this thread and a first time mummy too. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back