(2011/08) Aug 2011

melody, i also got increased discharged but I didn't put any panty liner cos I am at home (on leave already) so I just bathe more often to keep myself clean and fresh.

Adv_sports: Did you say 2.5kg bb very fragile to handle, my bb still at 2.5 kg after checking on Mon, last week also ard this weight. How much weight will they put on in the first mth? I hope CL can pump more weight into bb. I will not know how to handle if Cl is gone.

When I took epi the last time round, I shivered but wonder if this time round it will be the same type of epi. Dun think already, cos nowadays I am getting so tired you know. Hubby wants bb to pop now actually but I hope she pop during the lunar 7th month period.

Hi adv_sports : wow.. really ? 4 already popped ?? that's great and congrats to the 4 mummies !!!

Haaa.. I ate a whole box of durians last night too. Dr said bb weights about 2kg last Sat (35 weeks) Rather small size.

My discharge is not greenish. Is it normal white/creamy discharge. But still Dr put me on anti biotics and some effervescent drinks which costs > $100.. haiz ..

Any brand to buy for the OG disp panties? I saw some from Watsons and Ntuc house brands but worry that they are too small for us. So have not bought yet.

My edd is 9 Aug. Counting down. Another 25 days. Any mummies still working? I will start my ML on 1st Aug.

I started massaging my breasts these few days and notice some clear liquid oozing out from my nipples !!!

Hi PiPi, have you packed your bag ? I see that your edd is 3rd Aug. another 2 weeks+ only ! Haa.. finally we are all graduating soon !!

Btw, is this your #1 or #2 baby?

Nowadays, when at home, each time after I urine will wash with water and sometimes the 'sebu feminine wash' to ensure really clean.

pipi, my #1 was 2.8kg at birth and 3.5kg at full mth -- full breast milk during confinement... growth rate was fast for the first 6 mths, after that, she slowed down as falling sick often at infant care :p

At Birth : W 2.884kg, H 46cm

1 mth : W 3.540kg, H 54.5cm

2 mth : W 4.500kg, H 55.5cm

3 mth : W 5.590kg, H 62.5cm

4 mth : W 6.490kg, H 63cm

5 mth : W 7.080kg, H ??cm

6 mth : W 7.535kg, H 66cm

7 mth : W 7.800kg, H ??cm

8 mth : W 8.270kg, H 69cm

9 mth : W 8.300kg, H ??cm

10 mth : W 8.735kg, H 73cm

dun worry, u will be able to take care of bb *be positive* remember u have all the mummies here to help [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] i was unsure with #1 then and asked alot of questions in the forum... we will learn together with baby [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

how's ur appetite lately? my gynae said bb should put on abt 200g per week... anyway, the weight is an estimate -- some babies r heavier than the estimated weight... my gynae's is quite accurate though [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

yes, m feeling super tired with the huge tummy! on one hand, like baby to come out now -- on the other hand, hope he will make hs appearance on aug 13...

ur hubby hope u pop now to relieve u of the heavy weight [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] is there any special reason y u wanna pop during lunar 7th mth?

melody, juz check my hospital bag -- the maternity disposable cotton panties i bought is "impression" -- $5.50 per pack of 5 pcs.

wow, national day baby [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] i m planning to work till i pop...

the clear liquid could be colostrum -- very beneficial for baby! looks like a good start to ur moo moo career :p

hi adv_sports: noted and thanks! Guess i need to buy many packets for disposable panties!

Wow.. work till u pop? But won't you feel tired and heavy at work ? Now I am starting to feel sleepy, tired and restless at work. But on the other hand if stay at home will be very boring too. What if you feel like popping at work?

Really? that's colostrum? I was having goose bumbs all over when I saw the liquid oozing out from nipples. Abit gross to me ..

mummies,

like to find out, during confinement, is it better to sleep with bb + CL in same rm so mre convenient to nurse at nite?

or??? wat r the other options?

good morning mtbs [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

melody, i prefer to work than staying home... coz for #1, i was on hospitalization leave from 33wk till 37wk -- very bored and stressed with the waiting game... though getting more tired with the huge tummy, my mind is occupied at work - hence less stress [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] also, if i m home alone, will be more gan chiong if any signs happen... at work, i hv my colleagues ard yo help [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

keep ur nipple clean now and getting ready for ur moo moo career [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

sungrapes, i will sleep with baby in the same room -- less movement during nite feeds. my mum is doing confinement for me -- she will sleep in another room with my #1.

heard of some mummies who will express out the milk and ask CL to bottle feed EBM to bb at nite so that mummy can rest...

sungrapes,

i didnt get good rest during my #1 confinement coz alwiz anxious to know y bb cry at nite so whenever bb woke up, i also woke up .

I will leave everything to CL this time and HV A GOOD REST before CL leave [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] coz once i take over from CL might be a big time for me le..

Depends on urself, if ur reason to engage a CL is to take good care of urself aft giving birth then u may want to rest well. If worry cant cope once CL leave, may consider to learn from CL few days or 1 week before CL leave.

oh mommies, i m back..

lately keep hving stomach cramp, not sure if due to bb expanding or wat. Saw mommy 1 by 1 giving birth liao, i can feel that my turn is coming soon although my EDD is 25 Aug.

My check up no more scanning liao, juz see gynae only, no pre admission done at this stage yet and i was told they may ask me to do so during the next or next next check up..

With the cramps, i m thinking to pack another hospital bag in the office too, juz in case [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

melody, actually my EDD is changed to 7 Aug 2011, but I got a feeling I will pop earlier than 7th cos I can feel my ab getting lower and lower and more n more uncomfy, esp at night when I need to get up and pee...I basically need to carry my tummy!

Get the Impression panty (maternity type) , major shopping mall sells - OG sells, I heard NTUC oso have so you might wanna go check.

Adv Sports: Thank for your advice...I just read in FB that one mummy doesn't seem to have milk and she is stressed liaoz..I am abit scared now cos I nvr prep any FM. Maybe will get hubby to buy when we are in hospital before discharged.

I want a Lunar 7 mth baby cos I find 7th month baby more "jing". (that's what ppl say) Anyway my bb is supposed to be a lunar 7th mth bb per my edd. But if she chooses to pop early I am oso ok.

cutie: I oso occasionally is awoke by slight cramp and nowadays my cramp is at the side so I am v scared. Cos doc told me if the cramp is on top + backache = contractions.

I wanna rest during my confinement period. But I am scared I will be KPO & worried and keep waking up to check on baby.

Hi everyone...

has been MIA for a super long time coz been real busy with my 2 kiddos.... how's everyone doing??

carole,

do add me to the secret group... i just send u a msg...

those who has FB.. pls add me too... my email add [email protected] or jaz loke. thanks

also, m expecting a princess this time round... EDD has been brought forward to Aug 19. thks ya

adv_sports : hahaa.. you better pack another bag in office like Cutie since you are working till you pop.

cutie: i am in my 36th now but so far have not experience any cramps. But sometimes it is really difficult to find a comfortable position to sleep at night. I feel that when I sleep on either side, bb will squirm and move alot, as if bb is telling me that she feels uncomfortable too.

Pipi: yes, i will be getting the impression panties.

So have you all bought those longan, red dates, herbal leaves for confinement ?

Pipi,

my cramp is more like those menses cramp and thigh feel so sour.. Relax, although diff ppl contraction may be diff too. Just take a good rest before our little ones POP haha..

anybody experiencing bb moving getting lesser?

I m worried and paranoid too scare is bb cord, u know...

r,

i m in 34weeks now, my #1 popped in 38weeks, 10days before my EDD so i wont be surprice if #2 also pop early.

I bought those dried longnan, wolfberries & red dates liao from bugis bencoolen, much cheaper than FuHua nearby my hse and i dun hv to c the attitude faces (neighbourhood medical hall)

my hospital bag cant zip liao coz i bought a big bag of tidbits in case i hv to bring my #1 along when my DH is not around.. at least something to keep her occupied other than ipad..

cutie, my bb still moves alot. Also maybe she is not very big so there's still space for her to swim around.

Yes, it is cheaper to get those from bugis.

Haiz.. i havent even pack my hospital bag yet. haa.. feel lazy to pack ..

Hello mummies:been a long x..had been lookg aftr my no.1 cse sick again..then followed by me..i keep getg post nasal drip during pregnancy..this the 3rd x liao sigh..took medicine n was so drowsy slept n slept haven even lunch..no energy tink no choice shall settle for chu chian yi ding todayI m in wk 34..getg worried stupid maid still not arrived n i m soo soo tired of doin hsewk esp nw so big n still muz take cre no.1.Saw in FB so many mummies delivered so early,hope our bunnies will stay longer..i havin my c sect in wk 38.

gosh, i forget wat contraction feels like!?? hmmm, only feel tummy v tight lately and pelvic pain...

cutie, how come no more scanning? my gynae will scan for me every visit -- to check on bb size, placenta and fluid level...

yah, it's a good idea to pack another hosiptal bag n put in office [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

pipi, dun worry abt ur milk supply now... juz concentrate on welcoming ur baby [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] buy the FM when the times come... oh, do cup feed the baby instead of bottle as babies r smart -- they will refuse to latch after bottle feed as milk flow is faster through bottle... i had to re-train my #1 to latch again after juz one try of bottle feed!

Wao... this thread become more alive... keep it up!

Sorry, been showered under snow for my work. Don't know how long I can tahan this job, but for the sake of money and benefits, I have to hang on here.

Melody, I also have more discharge, and my gyane suggested to change the panty liner every 3-4 hrly to prevent infection.

Adv_sports, I stopped the durian from this week onwards coz everytime i eat it, my heartburn very serious. Like indigestion. Ended can't sleep at nite. My mum also suggested to stop eating durian as will be too heaty, later baby easily get heat rash. Since no improvement from my last 2 rounds (6 wks ago of durian intake), she increase only 450gm, i think i submit to the fate liaw. Just drink soya milk or to hua.

Pipi, i still determine not to take Epi, I hope I can endure and share my success here after my time bomb explode. I did some walking and swimming, and still sticking to it. Partly is to accompany my hb to exercise, else he will be hard to recover.

Sungrapes, i will have my bb with me during confinement. i don't want my bb get used to the CL's smell, then after she left, probably you will have a tough time. These happened to 2 of my gal friends where the bb look for CL once she left. We guessed 1) bb get used to CL's way of carrying 2) bb get used to CL's smell.

Cutie, may be you can try asking your boss if you can work from home at the last 2-3 wks. I got my approval from my boss to work from home, i told him safety first. So, he approved it.

Cutie, my bb still seems to have space to move ler, may be she is small bah. She can still practice "tai ji" in me. ~_~

Cutie, remember to bring some new toys to keep #1 occupied, and the theory of gift exchange, if you not yet prepare?

Wen, hope your #1 recovered liaw. I'm settled with myjogo instant noodleds few times lately too. Can't walk out to tapao as 1) too hot, 2) too heavy to walk to compasspoint, coz before reach there, oredi want to pee liaw, though i think is false alarm la, so, just settle with simple meal. But i tried to add 1 egg and some mushroom. Very bad mummy of me hor. ~_~ bo pian la... what to do!!

Cutie, my gynae oso scan everytime i go ler. Also important to check the blood flow thru placenta, see if it's matured or not, coz some ppl will have over matured placenta, then bb will be lack of nutrients and oxigen, and can't detox properly I think.

Adv_sports, when you say cups, wat cups ah? I brought 1 spoon with me in my hosp bag. Where to get the cups? isn't dangerous if we push too high of the cups and too much milk flow in to bb at one time? How to control the flow ler? I worried bb get chocked ler... Thanks first. Back to my work liaw... Siaw!! Friday still busy like mad [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Babydreamy:ya stupid weather is a killer body oways feel sticky!hate tt feeling!My no 1 ok bt my turn to sickactualli tght of tingkat for lumch bt i oso worry in cse pop early then v trblesome..so huby ask me ren buy fm dwnstairs which i eat till wanna puke!Walkg to West mall oso v tirin for me nw somemre hot weather i rather stay indoors!

I didny knw can cup feed ley..laz x my milk no

Cme yet so bttle feed formula in hospital when bb still crying non stop v hungry like tt.the old nurse say dun starve the bb so i gave lor.i did latch bt no milk lar.when home i pump n pump lo lor till 5/6d then milk came.i

Actualli intend let CL to bttle feed at nite so i can rest more bt tt will hve to b aftr milk cmes ba..theuly say no.2 milk will v fast cme n boys r better at sucking duno

True mah?Letz do our best in moo mooing..

juz had heartburn again [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

everytime aft bread will hv this feeling, so uncomfortable!

KKH esp for subsidy shceme dun really scan that much esp towards the EDD.

bb move less now but i can still feel it esp aft meal.

i hv yet to buy toys for exchange [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] later seems like difficult to move sian... will try to buy the soonest

hello all mummies,

Wow I see more mummies here besides the usual kakis. Heez, but all is welcome.

Super regret that I ate durian just nw...Cos usually around 3-5pm I need to have a mini tea time but cos I was super hungry today, I called my dad to buy something back (like carrot cake, hokkien mee or char kway teow when he comes home from workpl for nap) and he got back coffee bao + durians (3 large brown bags).

Greedy me was so hunry that I ate 5 coffee bao, then ate at least 10-15 seeds of durians(cos cannot stop)...super chia lat, now my tummy super bloated, cannot eat dinner. And I kept reminding myself not to eat too many durians cos CL told me to avoid heaty food from now on. Now I am regretting. Thank God, I still got 1 coconut in the fridge downstairs for standby. I think I need to down the coconut water later.

Cutie/melody, after eating the durians, my bb also seemed to move lesser, maybe she grew bigger and lesser space to move...Just nw, I saw something slightly poking out and moving towards my belly button. Cos my belly button more sensitive so I quickly lie on my left to slam the bb to the left so that she cannot move and hit my belly button. *phew*

I am KKH-TPS patient and I still get scans pic. But actually no point getting the scans cos its just the pic of the head from top view...No point having lah. I do rec' scans from gynae and I think if I tell him I ate durians, he sure give me the "hmmm, I told you not to eat right?" Anyway my bb only 2.5kg at wk 36, shd be ok to put on just a few grams...

Wow pipi u sure can eat!!lol!!bt aftr durian can coconut can mah?yr bb big lar mine only 1.85kg at wk32..gynae says average so i oso boh chap...tom my wk 34 chk wondering if he got put on cse i been sick...

Wen, ya lo, one day at home, i shwoered 4 times. Don't know how to survive for the confinment month lo.

Cutie, I realised i eat durian will have that effect. So, now monitor see if other food will have that effect. So tough ler the feeling, can't even lie down. Keep on burping.

Pipi, you very garang ler... can eat so much at one go. You don't drink so much water now, it will get more bloated. So, harder to digest later. Try to walk around to help digestion. I know it's not good feelings, i had it also. Some more bread will get "fat" also after soak in water. Hope you feel better soon lo... hugs [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I'm also still thinking whether to sleep with bb or not... i'm worried with what Babydreamyqueen said abt bb getting too used to CL. furthermore if pump out for CL to bottlefeed, then less chance to bond with bb? but my room is very small & maybe can't fit in the cot. also strange to sleep with CL then hubby sleep next door??

hmm...dunno how yet...

DC,

in the beginning when establishing milk ss in the 1st 2wks oso wun have much milk to pump out. so gotta keep nursing bb on demand to increase ss.

for my #1,i let bb zz with CL, then evtime bb need to nurse she will bring bb to my rm. i find it very distruptive to my rest and oso hb was sleeping with me and distrub his rest too. CL was cmg to me almost ev hr! so i tot if bb lie beside me then i can bf lying down, so wun have much movement. in the end i find it so troublesome i told the CL gv FM and there goes the plan of bfg my bb down the drain.

some of my frends bunk in with the bb and CL. they say itz better this way.

i oso find it weird to sleep with CL (stranger). i dun even sleep with my mum or siblings.

if got milk sure dun mind pumpingm but juz starting to bf where will hv enuff to last the whole nite feedings?

Went chk up yest wk 34 bb is 2.2kg gynae says juz nice..i guess my bb is small compared to many mummies i c so much heavier ..bb not engaged yet but he is lying head down but still moving...praying he stay till wk 38 my c section...gynae wil b away during national day weekend n my c sec is aftr that!Pray all goes well!!!

Feelin v diff to walk my hip joints v painn cramp

Non stop in night.

DC:thiz muz b ur first bb right..my no.1 i insistted sleepg w bb n realli regret cse didnt rest enough..no.2 i gg let CL sleep w bb...n I will ask CL to bttle feed for nite...but first week i will ask her wake me to latch in the CL room as milk wont come till few days later...

Sungrapes, Wen >> ya this is my 1st. actually it didn't occur to me that won't have enuf to pump out yet... so seems like shld still let bb suckle directly. i dun intend to buy FM so that I'll "die-die" BF... heard that sometimes bb wakes up due to wet diaper, which CL can deal & won't bother us. So for that, may be ok for bb to sleep w CL separately so that i can rest. think i'll try this first, but if hubby's sleep very disrupted & affect his work, then see whether to sleep w CL & BB... thanks for your advice!

DC: u can ask CL waje u n then go over CL room to latch cse tt wat i intend do as i dun wan disturb my hub n my no.1  dunno if workable try lor..ya do get enough rest as possiblr i didnt for no.1 n had spinal prob aftr gg bk wk n oso sufferred depression..Bf not easy bt lucky we hve AuG mummies to help n support one anthr!!letz jia you tog!!!

good morning mtbs [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

weekend is over juz like that! feeling like a whale with the huge tummy -- din get any more washing done for baby bunny *feels so guilty*

BDQ, i used those small cup (for taking medicine, transparent type of 20ml) to cup feed my #1 -- juz let her sip from the tip...

cutie, u can buy the toys @ KKH -- save the trouble of going shopping [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

cutie/pipi, my bunny baby is active all day n all nite -- distorting my tummy shape with lotsa jutting out (from his joints).. yeah, esp painful near belly button area.

pipi, u hv very good appetite! think my MS is back -- cannot eat too much at a go...

wen, hope ur baby be good at stay till ur c-sect date [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

DC, dun think abt not having enough to pump out... first mth should latch on demand so that ur breasts will "learn" to produce more milk [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] jia you! bfg is very tiring but very rewarding!

I went to see Gynae. At Week 37/38, my baby is at 3 kg. Head down but not engaged. My urine test 2nd time detected traces of glucose, so had another blood test. I had been craving for sweet stuff. Argh, have to control now.

hello all, my next appt is this fri. I am abit afraid that I will be heavier actually but cannot resist the durian temptation. Nowadays when bb is hungry, really cannot tahan/wait.

I went United Sq on Sat...my god, I had such a tough time walking around. Every step is a chore (super small steps) cos my groin and V like got moments of pain. In the end, I settled in Bakersinn for a meal w hubby cos I was hungry again (ard 3-5pm - which is my tea time)! Had pasta and hot choc...I told my hubby I don't think I can go out anymore cos the walking seems to be killing me...every step is like someone stabbing my groin.

This sat, I still need to go and collect the maid. My repl maid arrived on 11th and passed her exams. But my mum wanted her to come on a 'good' day so she looked up the lunar calendar and said this coming sat is good so we chose to collect her only this coming sat (23th).

I feel super heavy and tired these days. Not sure about you guys but walking is not my fav now cos I really need to carry my tum tum. I only do kegel and stretching exercise (open the legs and put sole to sole) on the bed these days. Every night when I wake up to pee, I still need to bend my back a little to walk to the toilet cos if I stand up straight, can feel the groin pain. I wonder if it's b/c bb is engaged? Per my last visit (last week) doc said bb is not engaged yet.

morning mummies! feel soo tired today [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] dont know why.. just cant concentrate at all.. but last night cant sleep well at all either.. last week at work.. hopefully i can survive!

I wanna rest during confinement period or else I think I will really be super tired and haggard after 1 mth. My plan is bb to sleep with confinement lady.

I will try to pump b.milk out in the day. If there is sufficient milk, then CL can feed bb with breastmilk at night or mix breastmilk + FM. If I got no BM, then bb will have to rely on FM at night.

What I am worried about is bb will be too smart and recognise/like FM more than BM in the day.

jess: I think many mtbs are starting to have a tough time sleeping or waking up at odd hrs and peeing more often than usual and hungry at odd hrs.

I oso...and I am super tired. I used to be tired already but now I am like super "nua"...just imagine a snail..I think I am like tt now.

Maybe without work(cos on leave already), I get more tired cos nothing to look fwd to.

My friend who was due in July gave birth 2 weeks before her EDD. I wonder if I will be the same...sometimes I wish my bb pops now so that the tiredness and etc can go away! But sometimes I wish she pops only in Aug. ok, I still prefer her to pop in August so that she is more developed.

For those mummies who are breast feeding, any one bought nipple cream already?

Yeserday I bought the pigeon nipple care cream. The cream can be used to nourish the nipple skin before we start b/f. But the texture is so sticky and uncomfortable !!! yucks !!! waste of my $18.90.. haiz.. please dont buy if you have not bought.

Any one have any other good nipple cream to recommend?

Next Friday will be last day of working !! So looking forward to it !!

PiPi, every morn when I start walking to my MRT station I feel heavy and tired. But after walking a while I feel better. Dr also advise that mummies soon to deliver to continue to do walking everyday to have an easier labour..

Hi Dc (Stormie), I will sleep with my bb on the same bed, and kick my hb to sleep in another room, while my mum who is helping me will sleep in another room. Coz my room is very small too, can't fit the cot. So, bb in the mean time, will sleep with me on the same bed, and don't want to disturb hb's sleep since he has to work. May be weekend he will bump in bah.

DC, i will standby 1 FM, coz many friends told me the milk only come in on 5th/6th days, for those not many milk and #1. So that bb will not have jaundice due to lack of fluid. So, think i just buy 1 tin and hide it somewhere. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Sungrapes, I oso not sure which day my breastmilk will come in. Hope the milk will come in by the time i discharge from hosp bah. I will pump deligently so that i have milk, but will see how the condition by then.

Wao, wen, your bb weight is good. Mine was 1.945kgs only at my wk 34.

Adv-Sports, morning! Mornign to all mummies here too!

Adv_sports, where to get those medicine cups? From Guardian mah?

Pipi, my groin and pelvis oso pain. Back oso pain, almost everywhere pain. Even the sole of the feet is pain due to water retention. I still bear the pain and walk, coz nid to company my hb to do some exercise to help him recover. i prefer swimming, so i do alternate, 1 day walk for 2km - 3km, then 1 day swim for 30-45 mins. Hope this will ease my labor too. Kip fingers crossed. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Wah Jess... this wk is your last wk at work, and starts ur ML liaw? So nice! I still have to work at least for 5 more wks...

melody I bought medela nipple cream (purelan) I think it costs ard $12/-. Its also sticky sticky one cos I put it on my nipple after I clean the colostrum from nipple with shower cream (it became dry and itchy).

So far medela nipple cream works for me.

BDQ: Seems like all the bb boys are popping out one by one by forum mummies. Feel so happy for them. Now I really wonder which bb girl will be the first to pop.

pipi.. ya.. i feel very nua during weekends when i rest at home.. totally just feel like sleeping all the time! ><thats><~ no wonder they say the last lap is the fattest! hahaha

i on the other hand keep having the feeling baby will pop soon.. i dont mind july or aug la.. like you said as long as healthy can already [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] reaching 37w this sunday.. head down and engaged. lightening appeared. waiting game now..

yea.. hehe.. so many prince charmings popping waiting for princesses to arrive! isit me or that there's alot of bb boys born this year in aug mummies group?

babydreamyqueen.. hehe ya.. cos i travel very far to work - 2 hours... but gonna work from home till i pop.. and work from home after popping.. so no diff :p

BDQ, erhmm, the cup was given by KKH with the stool softener... dunno if can get it from pharmacy... me counting down to 4 more weeks of work *arghh*

sakura, wow, ur baby is of good weight [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] i m hoping my baby to be at that weight @ 37 wk when i next see my gynae next fri. i myself din gain weight for the past 1 week... will continue to control my weight..

pipi/jess, yes yes, i cannot walk for long now... get tired easily -- told hubby no more shopping... plus baby pressing so low -- can only get some relief by lying down on my side or sitting with legs propr up...

melody, i used medela nipple cream (purelan) for #1... so bought a new tube for #2 [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] initial latching will be painful esp is bb din unlatch correctly...

adv sports : ask you ah.. after I apply the cream can bb latch on nipple? or must I wipe off the cream thoroughly before bb latch ?

the box states that the cream is safe for bb de.

I read that medela nipple cream is also sticky like pigeon. Won't you feel yucky ? and nipple sticks to your clothes ?

I am nourishing my nipple now to prepare for b/f

I started applying nipple cream last night after massaging my breast. So sticky and uncomfortable I have to pile on a layer of bb powder before I sleep.

melody: i am also cleaning my nipples these days but not sure if you encounter the same thing as me..when i clean my nipples, i feel a little crampy and the bb will be super active moving away...like kenna some kind of stimulation like tt. I heard it can cause contraction.

The nipple cream (purelan) is safe for bb's consumption. Meaning when you apply on nipples and then feed bb, it's ok.

If you dislike the yucky sticky feeling, maybe you can put disposable breastpad to cover it against ur bra. For me, I dun care just apply and then wear my bra. What's impt to me is my nipple dun itch cos else I feel it is a torture.

melody, like pipi said, medela nipple cream is safe for bb... i started applying after delivery -- so always use a breastpad...

pipi, cleaning of nipple will induce labour [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

gosh, my baby bunny is making it very uncomfy for me with his stretching! so painful ard the belly buttion *arghh* yesterday i felt extreme pain on my lower left tummy till i cannot get up from sofa! luckily it went away after i lie down on the right...

Hi Mummies to be..finally get myself register in this forum.. been reading the forums actually and would like to be in the secret Facebook.

im expecting a princess and EDD is on the 26 August 2011. Kindly add me. My email address is [email protected]

wahh thread move so faz!!!hehe...welcome Lynn!

Hey pipi better dun clean the nipples lar will trigger birth de leh...congrats ah yr maid is finaly here!I still counting n waiting!!!argh...anthr 2 wks!n hope she pass her test!

Melody:i oso use Medela find it v gd n effective n can even use as lip balm on bb n myself haa...

Jess:V fast u b popping le!!!Lookg frwd!

Adv sports:Thks!so far he is not engaged yet so pray all ok!

Me oso feel v heavy..n sleeping is worst as keep waking up cramps at my hip joints!so pain!hve to wake n stand n walk abit then ok!sian...eyes like owl...then aftr lunch buay dong need to nap...i so lazy to do hsework these days...simply clse 1 eye realii...

hi all mummies,

nipple cream: i tried avent brand, itz not sticky and smells very nice. also edible type so safe for bbs. wat the LC taught me b4 was to use abit of our own BM to apply on our nipples after nursing, helps moisturise our nipples. i oso use those bb wipes for wiping mouths to clean my breast and nipples b4 i latch on.

Nipple stimulation: will release hormone oxytocin which will trigger contractions. so be careful of that,mummies.

the last trimester alot of hardship for most mummies. im trying to sleep as much as i can cos when bb out really no time to rest. hope my CL gd with her cooking cos if food taste no gd, i will be very sian=no appetite=no BM=post natal blues.

take care all mummies.

wen: thank you!!

last night stayed over at another place which is an extra hour from the hosp.. i woke up in the middle of the night fearing i'm going into labour! if that makes it 3 hours.. and my water bag burst in the middle of the night... panic mode on ahhh

yohoo.. i m back [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

had a day rest yesterday after sending #1 to cc, 1st time i was able to sleep throughout the day coz normally my both eyes will stay open haha..

still feel the cramp but will try to walk slowly, i will shout at #1 if she run abt to make me chase aft her coz i really cant walk too fast nowadays..

re: toys for exchange

i plan to buy from toy'r us but the 1 at united sq quite limited.. so i might head to town like orchard or suntec for toys during my next check up [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Just gotten my col to buy a btl of hard liquor for confinement coz DOM aft cooked is TOO SWEET le.

Those who want to be added into FB need to contact Carole. Chk out the older post for her email addy.

My stupid keyboard playing pranks on me. This afternoon, I typed so many responses and it became cranky and I got to just shut down everything w/o posting it in the forum. *sickening*

Cutie: The Toy R Us at Suntec pretty big. You can try there. Paragon oso not bad bah...nvr been inside but seen it from outside. 1 flr by itself I think.

Sungrapes: I oso v scared confinement lady cooking sucks. I heard 1st week is for us to detox, 2nd week is for us to nourish ourselves, and 3rd week is to boost milk supply. Some CL actually dunno leh...I hope mine give me the right thing to eat! (I only know no chix for first week) I think I better ask my mum to come and spot chk CL on what she cooks.

Have anyone heard about putting ruyi oil on bb's head?! One of my friend's CL did that on bb. *duhhh* Anyway I just verified w my mum, only got ppl put on bb's tum tum and bb's sole, or calf area. No one put on head lah! *siao already*

Back