(2011/07) July 2011

The silky is my DH's family pet..

And since I've "invited" my ILs over, the silky come along as a package de..

Den the dachshund is my own de ...

Got it when I got the house..

2 dogs running around lo..

Diana - I wan a dog cos my hubby always fly around .. Den I was so alone.. That time ILs haven move over..

Den that dachshund is to pei me de...

Den my ILs moved in.. Everything zzzz Liao lor...

Audrey > I dun noe leh i have a phobia living with ILs... coz next yr MIL n BIL and his GF moving in i scare lah... coz sure got conflict de...

Diana - u need to show them who the boss is.. Esp that girl u dun like de... :p

Eh u have msn? Add me?

Smellcloud at hotmail dot com

Audrey > haha... nice advice...

Was hopefully mime is not long term... All of them had stay short term with me they never pay they bill but on A/C everyday... use my soap and shampoo... Argh... makan my food and drinks without replace them... so i going nuts to feed them... esp my BIL and his GF...

Diana - my monthly bill is 350$... Haha.. I dun eat at home..

If u wan, dun eat at home..

Pluck out ur main air con plug from ur MBR.. Say u r on save electricity campaign.. U itself dun on also lo.. Wun die de lah..

Leave fridge empty, dun eat at home..

Soap? Nvm! Buy cheap de.. Masterbed room de toilet put nice soap [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Dinner time?

Eat out, den go home... Reach home le.. "Eh.. U all haven eat agh?"

Hahaha... They will get it de..

If can food, maggi mee run out, dun buy...

Say u forgot, too heavy...

Hahahahaaaa

I m full of these nonsense de

MdmKhoo> oh my gosh, your BIL and GF doesnt know how to automatic (i mean use must paid mah). if i were u, i will be burning wif furious! ask your hubby to hint to ur BIL?

added some of u to my facebook.. can add me too.

[email protected]

my msn is kathleenkhor @ hotmail . com

so fast u gals thought abt names..i hv yet to tink of any names. no mood to tink abt names or do anything. summore i suspect i m down with gastric cos i've been vomitting some yellowish stuff last night.. so tired!

suying > I also visited my gynae yesterday. can see baby somersault, waving at me and it was petting it's head too... so funny.. will be doing the NT scan and Blood test maybe at the end of this month.

Mdmkhoo, I have the same kind of BIL & his wife as urs. He can eat my potato chips then don't replace. Until my DH say him then he buys back a big pack of cheap potato chips to replace. Then secretly, eat the pack he bought.

I have to hide my instant noodles cos if he see, he will ask my maid to cook 2 packs for him and 2 pack for his wife. Sometime eat until eggs, hotdogs, luncheon meat all gone. Then don't replace.

His wife also know how to act. My maid says when ILs are there she try to help out but when ILs not in, she don't even wash her cups. Everything also ask maid to do. My maid dislike them alot.

woo hoo.... so great xinyue ;) so hw many weeks r u nw! u r in which hosp.?

hihi morning all mtbs

wow Audrey,mdmkhoo u gal slp so late ar...me slp @ 9pm haha cannot tong nowaday...too tired

so fast think of bb name...mw thinking to crack my brain when bb abt 5mth when i know the gender..hehehe

Jan-ice > my DH did voice out my BIL pretend lah... he looks ashame after DH told him after that he totally forget it haiz...

brainysmurfs > Ya lor... My BIL's GF also... she never wash her paltes etc she left on the basin... when my MIL there she will pretend ask me go rest she wash... haiyo...

wow... 11weeks ;)... by time i see gyne will be est 14 - 15weeks le. still long way to go ;(

Suying just to check..u r 1wk ahead of me...is ur tummy obvious...me start to get paranoid again...cos tummy very obvious in the night time boobs also heavy at night...but once i woke up in the morning feel tummy like flatten

wow mdmkhoo...ur turn this sat to see ur little angle waving @ u...mine still 2wk to go by then oni 10wk+...hmm time seem to pass very slow

hi mummies... ...

i having my oscar scan tmr today is 11 weeks & 1 day already.... .... i'm looking forward to the scan.. hee hee

dunno lei... my gyne say see mi in 5weeks time & 10weeks time. so have straight make a appt til feb.

some more no an tai yao given too. he say dun need. i jus have to continue my folicd acid. oh no.... nw dan i rem wanna take med. ;) wat is the reason ya.... dun need an tai yao le. anybody knws??

sunshine... i have the same feeling as u. am althought flatten but can feel tummy is bigger. hopefully my tummy wont show fast!! woli my body figure liao.. lollzzz...

jgwee... wish u lots of lucks. no woli ;)

brainysmurfs/MdmKhoo > its headache to meet such people. they just take you for granted. your not their parents.

jgwee> hey where you having your oscar scan? is it done by your gynae or the hospital? i need to plan to do mine but cant seem to contact my gynae - Dr Joyceln Wong. always in answering machine.

hmm.... hopefully ba!!!... everything smooth smooth.... ;) by the way i have approve in FB ;)

Jan-ice > ya lor... somemore is my BIL's GF not my SIL yet... so she making herself as own family liao... even is own family where got treat me and dh so bad and bootlick my DH's cousins... I tot she shld bootlick us instead...

mdmkhoo...mine 2 at first is 2weeks then next 1 is 3weeks....i feel 2weeks still ok but 4week seem very far...maybe gyne think everything is normal so dun need to see us tht often n can save $$$ lor...hehe

Ya suying...during my last visit we also request an tai pill fr gyne (aft i finish my 2wk supply)...but gyne say dun need to continue liao...me also dun know ...then hubby so funny he say my gyne why dun he give us till i give birth...cos an tai = an xin wht...LOL...then i gyne start to laugh

Jan-ice - i'm doing it at gynae's place... his machine quite alright 1... i think tmr pocket gng to burnt a BIG hole again...

so mummies told boss tat u r preg already? i told my boss liao.. feels not so stressful after telling... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back