(2011/07) July 2011

tingie > Darling last time because no car he just bought a car this yr so my MIL say he no excuse say no Coach ticket she been calling up every long holiday ask DH to fecth her back DH sometime give in... so he went back 4 times this year... haiz... poor DH... she everytime like that fetch her to KL liao meet my BIL she will jump car to my BIL car...

Tingie> I book hotel stay in Sentosa... cause yearly we go holiday since I now preggy the holiday will be in Singpore.

If anything serious, I still can contact my gyne... I really do not like the idea going overseas during this time.

mdmkhoo, that's the thing with owning car ba.. tend to be expected to be the chauffeur for dear mummy.. n if ur DH is those 'anything goes' type, he'll have to tahan

himself.. u going bAck this cny?? my FIL driving out to fetch us in but taking coach back ourselves. I tell them both way I also dun dare to try. Xin ku is me leh, they will not b able to help much in the mid of the journey..

wah sentosa staycation yea!! but now I totally no mood to think of anything.. being bugged by MS... lousiest festive season .. sigh

just read thru the last archived.. I'm on mc today, fever n sore throat .. creeping flu-y...I hope I will not kena flu.. body v ache Liao...

Tingie> Ya I understand... just do not feel like doing anything...

Wah today I feel very "suan" at my lower back... so so suan [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

I am going home soon to see the gyne at night [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

MdmKhoo> wow, this is tiring for ur DH.

tingie> me n hubby usually go bkk during cny coz sg so boring. but this year different, us traveling back to sg from china. miss sg food n weather n family n my dogs so much. driving me nuts!

tingie > MIL she put a show making my DH guilty not going back DH no choice have to go back... if not my MIL is those will tell the whole relatives that my DH is not fillal etc... She got say want both of us go back to pay respect to my FIL tell him he going to be Grandpa soon... Actually last week we just went back she already told her motive is to show off to relative i am pregnant... but.. i am those not give in to her one coz i knw she want to show off her son is fillal and DIL is pregnant also pei her in cny...

I told DH i be camping over in my parents place somemore by then i already 4 mth plus liao cannot tahan long ride... xin ku lor...

Jan-ice > ya lor my MIL not understaning one... I keep defend my hubby sometime i teach him how to reject my MIL lol... my MIL till now dun noe that i teach DH to reject her to bring her back to malaysia... lol... i beri bad hor...

hi christy,

the band looks useful, will definitely check it out tks!

Jan-ice,

i used to work in shanghai for 2 yrs n i know what u mean, the food is too oily n salty, transportation is crazy n the hygiene is of cos nothing compared as ours. when i fell sick, i refused to go to the doc too. however, one of my expat frens delivered in one of the private hospitals n she said it was good experience for her, but of cos it came with a huge price tag for non locals.

anyway, i met my dh there bt unfortunately my job ended n hv to come back to sin. we were separated for more than 3 yrs. it was v tough doing the long distance relationship... so many times we wanted to juz gave up, bt we always tell each other lets try another 6mths then another 6mths... he finally came to sin n got a job here in july, n 3mths later i was pregnant [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

so juz hang in there n stay positive. most impt dun hu si luan xiang... you'll see light at the other end of the tunnel, juz b patient n understanding.

now the mouth had this bitter taste so whatever foods eat also bitter...hungry so eating muffin now...muffin shld be sweet but also taste bitter...oh dear

now craving for pasta mania pasta in cream sauce...will hv tht for dinner

agree wif u ya... sunshine everything is bitter. but by drinking ribena mix wif plain water. taste still ok.

mi craving for long john N subway... so greedy of mi ;)

Jan-nice, look forward to be back home sweet home!!

mdmkhoo, I hear Liao also feel tiring for u.. but gd la, at least coming cny already know u can rest here dun need travel there Liao.. so ur DH will still need to drive her bk ?

sunshinebb,

me too... has this bitter taste since aft lunch. i ordered beef horfun n when it came, realised that the beef was not very well cooked, so only ate the horfun in the end [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] i juz hope the taste will go away by dnr time.

tingie > I am glad that my parents just move to noew house by then reno over liao so i can stay there sleep with my two baby sisters [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] yup... will be driving her back... bo bian... DH say he will come back early if his mum gonna stay longer she take coach back.. he will come out early so that he can accompany me... hehe...

this weekend DH bring me to JB gai gai he want make specs hope that does not meet MIL's off day if not she going to cook her yucky full of MSG food... will mess up my house... need to clean up her mess so ma fan...

my taste bud already gone crazy liao... think most of you all will be...

most food no taste no sweet and salty taste... my hub ate my food and claim very sweet and salty le... hahahha

So better drink lots of water too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mdmkhoo.... Yr DH really is a gd son & DH!!... Lucky u still gt yr parents to keep u company ;)

yummy yummy..... hopefully i could get to eat & finish it up later ;)

ya loh...suying n stylomilo...feel to eat sweet to get rid of the taste but cannot eat too many...cos i wnt to control my sugar intake

Suying n mdmkhoo...shld also try the potato chip with cheese sauce fr long john...yummy

stylomilo> wow i feel so touched after reading your story. its not easy and its so amazing coz now you two are together, having happy family. wow, this is wat i called true love. hehe...congrats gal! u hv made it!!

suying > yup he is nice... but too bad his family bully him now he is closer to my family rather then his own family... he will help his mum but if his mum or family did anything to hurt me or hurt my family he will scold them inside out... like my BIL's GF she did something very bad to my parents during my wedding my DH went to his relatives to complain abt her and my MIL side my BIL's GF he scold her that how can she side her... he told her if anything happen dun come to us if my BIL's GF bully her sfter she married into the family...

My parents told me I am blessed that not many DH will side his wife and his wife family... nowadays alot mommies boi...

oh mdmkhoo wht happened to ur DH leg???

Jan-ice...sorry me nv been to china...is my last last choice in holiday list unless no choice then will go...so they dun hv kfc cheesy fries thr???

sunshinebb> its ok. i also never like china in e 1st place. not coz of my hubby. sigh. yup no cheesy fries. luckily kfc n mos is not closed during cny. hehehe..

Jan-ice > yup clam chowder... minestrone soup.. corn soup... yummy... i love the Kakiage Rice Burger and Tsukune Rice Burger... last time i work in MOS as FM... everyday got Free meal...

sunshine > his co had soccer game on Fri and Sun he fell on Fri and hurt his legs cant walk but insist to go on Sun coz VP going there Sun fell again... double injury...

oh mdmkhoo...i love mos burger but the thing is i hate the waiting times...they will give u ur drink 1st...then ur fries n burger the fastest also hv to wait for 15min...sian

oh gosh!!!.... yr DH double injury. Must take care wo!!! Yeah... miss all fast food nw!!! Dunno i unable to eat later anot ;(

jialak.... anybody feel throat is in pain. My throat is in pain nw!!! Feel dat i nt well le. Wat happen to mi!!!!!

sunshine > tell u all arh coz MOS bruger is not Fast food resturant... alot ppl mistake liao...

I work there before so i know they give u the food must serve hot so they do on the stop they dun keep stock like kfc sometime the chicken is cold when u go mac the fries and burger is cold le...

I work there i have to be fast pace last time i work in Orchard the busiest outlet i one day can make burgers until end of the day my hand sour sour lor haha...

Suying> ya lor poor DH... i wish to help him but i only can wrap his leg with bandage lucky I use to be a first aider...

suying...no matter can eat anot...also must try to eat something...whatever u feel to eat just eat...dun think too much later will puke or not

like me last week feel so sad when eating cos i m suffering fr indigestion...the bloatness make me can't finish my food...so i start crying

but aft all still hv to try to eat for the seek of bb

Mdmkhoo.. true Mos Burger always have to wait ;) Dat's y it is fresh like wat u say ;) ya lo.. yr poor DH so hardwrking ;)

Noted yr words sunshine... will intake some food!! No craving food le ;( throat is pain!!!

jan-ice,

looking back, i'm also amazed how i got by as i'm not a very patient person.

but life works in miraculous ways... now u hv bb to look forward to n the bond between u n dh will definitely b stronger, so muz jia you!

Jan-ice > haha... that one i also saw... thats scary

suying > yup... love mos burger but dh say mos is expensive and cant be full... so he seldom will like to eat...

no choice VP there mah he must work hard who knows later got extra bonus... lol...

suying me sore throat. seen doc had lozenges le abit better. but body aches n throat area still feel swollen.. doc say coke can ease abit discomfort [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

sunshinebb> oh is it coz of all of gas in ur stomach? why dun u try drinking some ginger tea? if u dun like e taste, then no need to finish but at least drink a bit?

Daph, Seia is a beautiful name.. I like it alot.. Now still fretting over names for bb... how nice if he/she can choose its own name and lemme dream of it..

yes ladies I am back from my holiday, gynae say can take plane during our first trimester, but no spa/sauna/steambath... I had a 9 hour flight.. Although I felt cramps when I was on the plane.. not sure issit due to the air pressure or anything..

if u gals like mos burger that's a new japan burger joint called freshness burger that's juz open in nex bldg, 23 serangoon central.

i had freshness burger when i was in japan n it was the best i've ever had, much better than mos. bt not sure if this one in sin is juz as good. gonna try it later [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back