(2011/05) May 2011

Cloud: Actually up to you wat u wan for bb...yr pm email on? I pm'ed u. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Re: losing hair

I am glad I am not alone...thought wat happen to me...Deon thanks will try the shampoo....

Dr TT jus saw bb and he said most prob alright...cos he said bb growing very well...usually if sth is wrong bb doesnt grow so well...but still will let the neuro see bb tml. Really heave a huge sign of relief...loving Dr TT more and more after this.

Starfruit: he didnt say cos he say will let his gd fren the neuro have a look at bb b4 deciding...but he is really very assuring...

starfuit: haven't got ur pm yet leh, scare i del fr my junk mail by accident

lj: can try mustela shampoo for cradle cap. I used it and e cradle cap came off immediately. Just massage for two min and rinse off. After that use towel to wipe with a little bit of force and all will come off.

batch3 is the carton at the bottom. note that it is bigger than the other batches:

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5714980.jpg]

content of batch3:

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5714981.jpg]

shipping charge of item is based on actual weight to be fair. so if item is heavier/bulky, pls be prepared for higher shipping charges. i will email the charges soon =)

Jenny

thanks for yr suggestion. Will use baby oil first coz now he's botak.

Val

how much is yr damage? How many boxes are yrs?!? Ex to have a girl.

Angie

How old is yr baby now? I heard pple saying the losing hair starts when bb is abt 4 months. Quite worrying for me coz I alr have thin hair to begin with.

Best is dun do anything to ur hair now, maybe can cut short. I think i may be cutting soon to anticipate the hair dropping.

LJ only one box belongs to val.

Val how come batch 3 box so big? The order much more for batch 3?

V - yes! I was wearing sunglasses. No choice.. Just did LASIK on Friday. Aiyo.. Where got young? Me 27 this yr aly. Haiz...

Central gathering - shall we have one either at bugis or city hall next week? Any suggestion?

Central gathering:

Evie

i love central! actually vivo quite big area for gathering.

i remember there is a pizza hut at a corner at harbourfront that is quite quiet. dunno still there or not.

Angie; do pm me.. Will discuss with HB too.. I din know ur PD was doc TT.. No wonder his good reviews, his reputation is really good!

Starfruit: my face so found, if cut short, even rounder! Sigh! During my #2, my hair starts dropping at the side fringe. Damn awful. 2 sides patch. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Val: I salute u.. Scary leh.. U must have depreciated the price to ur HB! Haaaha! How much was the damage?

Finally free to post. Ytd was so bz whole day finally I send my that maid away but I'm very sure she's come back to work cuz I saw her took a name card from the agency. I think I should post somewhere abt her to warn eople who wanna engage her. Anyway ytd when I bring her backto the agency for checking of her luggage I notice her sanitary pads inside got different type n look like the n look like the one I'm using so after sent her off I went home to check mine.. Oh gosh he steal my sanitary pad..... So cheapo!! N she got 4 handphone altogether n got 3 lines...

Vacuum cleaner: any mummies using delpine vacuum cleaner? I just bot a set today after their demo. Hopefully is as gd as the demo n bb can slp well in a cleaner environment. The sale person did a free mattress cleaning and give a free pot after that she successfully sell her product to me.. Haha my hb was bait angry with me for the damage I caused to his pocket :x

Angie: gd to know tt ur bb is ok. M sure will b ok after seen by neuro too!

I remember both me n bb's hair drop ard 4th mth

My boy again rejected bottle feeding after nanny feeding him for a week [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] he wail loudly & struggle during feeding time sigh sigh..even am not at home he also rejected bottle.,how??

While I thought of extending nanny's service but she intended to follow her friend to be CL in UK sob sob

Val, will pm u tmr. Today rather bz

Split

your maid sounds like having big business to have 4 phones and 3 lines. I don't have that many. Good riddance.

Delpine was giving away free pots to get our contacts to provide free cleaning service in many baby expo fair so I guess their main product is vacuum cleaner. How much was it? How cool was their demo?

Angie: glad tat ur boy is ok

evie: when you mean next wk, is it this coming wk 11-15th or 18-22nd? Hehe.. I ok wif any day except for 18th

central gathering:

evie

preciousmom

rebonding: oh no, I still tinking of rebonding my hair by these few wks b4 I go back to work leh.. Haha

Ash understand how u feel cuz my maid spoiled my osim Iecologic handle within 3mth and the water carrier handle break too.. But delphine sound easier to use leh only got water no need filter so according to the sale person lower maintenance..

Lj my friend provided my no to them during the bb fair, got my set at 3400plus and a free steam cleaner after I trade in my osim set. Good thing is got interest free installment up to 36mths. Their demo was quite comprehensive and really maid me feel my bed so dirty despite me getting my maid to vacuum the bed weekly using the osim set..

Any mummies has HUGGIES red stamps to give or exchange wif something?

Oh btw, my #2 has been given e green light by dr to go back to sch.. So meaning he has recovrred.. thou I guess there might still b some little ulcers in his mouth n nw is keeping fingers crossed tat none of my other 2 kids will get it...

Oh ya, can I ask any mummies using lucky baby bottle warmer? My sil just pass me 1, it's a handdown from her fed but I dunno how to use. How much water required?

dolly, sorry for the late reply! Was busy over the weekends.

Not sure if you still need this info.

My boy's feet size is about 16.5cm/6.5inch.

Ash, we can only take normal panadol.

Aris, thanks forthe trouble. Brought her to the store yesterday & try out. She should be wearing 6-7, so intend to get 8-9 for next year Cny.. But the moment she put on the clogs, she just stand there & don't dare to move... After warming up, then start to run around...

Wow VAl, wwhat a big box we've got, can tell why my shipping came to $16 [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] cant wait to open the loot heheee

Morning

Split i have the delphine its really good. Bought 2 plus yrs ago wen on installment which i think its ending soon. I feel my beds n pillows feels really clean after each vacuum session.

So did she steal anything else other than ur pads?

LJ,

My child had craddle cap problem and I went to market to buy a bottle of 20cents coconut oil, apply in the morning before bath using a cotton bud, leave it a while, use a warm towel to gently clean off and you will see it clear off.

Lj,

D1's h&s from pru and meimei frm GE (coz agent change co so my hb follow the agent). Must chk out wat they cover.

1box is mine with 1pc in batch 3 n 4 each =p total damage abt $400?? Shhh!! Dun let big A know or if he already know, ask him dun tell my hb! Keke. Nt all for meimei, 1pc for the daddy 2 or 3 for korkor.

Now they are having sales. U wanna get? Haha.

Starfruit,

In terms of value, it's nt much more than the rest, infact lesser than batch 2. In terms if items, 3pcs more. Think if they pack into the standard carton they will have to compress the items abit??  

Cloudpoem,

Including rider, per mth the h&s for my kids are $200+++ each.

Ah, y salute me? Hehe, yes, I depreciate the values of the items when declaring to hb but I nv tell him an entire box is ours! =p I told him some are ours =p

Dolly,

There are alot of shopping queens in this thread ma. Hehe. U also ordered rl on ur own right? How many cartons have u ordered already? 

Split,

Been using Delphine since 2008. Maintenance is indeed low and we are happy with it till date. Gd investment although it's pricey =>

Apple,

Take ur time =) been slpping quite late since fri nite and out the entire weekend so will slow dwn n recuperate these few days. Are u working this week?

Preciousmom,

I wanted to perm my hair but my stylist mention to wait as hair can b quite brittle nw so I just trim abit.

Gd to hear ur #2 has recovered =)

Starflower,

Urs coz of the box of shoes n tunic set. I ordered the tunic set too in yellow n white but quite big le. Gonna be sometimes before my gap can wear. And also it comes with 2 hangers- 1 for the top n 1 for the bottom.

starfruit, i hope she steal nothing else..but im abit angry with my mil, i told her not to tell the maid she's leaving and dont check her luggage first but she did it all..so my maid already know she's leaving b4 i send her to the agency..my mil keep telling me she dont have chance to meet people but yet she got chance to take things from other maid above her unit..i can said she also have chance to pass things to others loh..

val, yeah can save the cost on filter..osim one need to change filter every few mths if not like no power..and indeed i feel my bed cleaner after ytd session the sale did for me..cuz i usually have block nose every morning but today wake up feeling gd..guess i'll do a few more rounds myself..cuz the lady said bb got no nose hair so better to be cleaner gee..

Mummies, do you sometimes feel your bb crying is driving you crazy?

My bb been crying alot day and night since last Tue due to his mouth ulcer. PD awaits lab test results back earliest tomorrow before she can prescribe anti-botics.

I missed my CL. She's so calm and steady.

Anyone has any babysitters to recommend in AMK area, please PM me. Thanks!

ash, haven tried the steamer cleaner yet cuz waiting for them to come down for a teaching session..

i've arranged for them to come down to my place on thursday to give training to my maid and myself..gee also can ask them teach my hb how to clean my aircon using the vacuum cleaner..but is a gd investment if u got many kids

if i ate flu medicine, antamin last night at 1am, and i pump my BM at 7am, do i need to throw away the milk? i hope can feed my baby with it

hi mummies, need yr advice. Any idea which BP seller selling princess hairband or clips? my girl saw my niece having it and hid behind e sofa trying out hers... my niece saw liao and kept it away. looks so ke lian hiding to try it on and wants to buy her a few [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Little fly, my bb is also a crying bb. End up I gave in to pacifier.

Now he cries a lot lesser with pacifier given to him. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Split/Arisz: he takes a long time to calm down even when carried. Sigh. Pain worsens when feeding as the teat brushes again the soft palate area where the ulcer is. Same issue with paci and when latching on. PD said possibly takes up to 2 wks to heal unlike those on the mouth where it will heal after a few days.

i feel like going crazy whenever he starts bawling again.

Little fly: how many weeks is ur bb? Mine outgrow her crying episodes.. My Bb cry Cux of colic, nothing seems to soothe her.. Think it might be a phrase.. And yes, her continues crying was indeed very stressing..

Split: u tempt me with the delphin! But I'm shifting house soon.. Might as well I purchase after I shift. How much bought urs?

Auroa: I got my clips from fb. U search 'Charmie parlor'.. I purchase $100 over worth of clips and big pony O from her. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

little fly i agree with arisz maybe u wanna try pacifier? my girl will cry after milk but i know she is full cuz if i give her more milk she will merlion..so i give her pacifier instead and she will fall aslp in it..

sometime she will cry for no reason, carry her no use, milk she refused but when i give her pacifer she will suck and very fastfall asleep..i come to a conclusion she cry becuz she is sleepy but cant fall asleep..

littlefly, oh dear so poor thing to have ulcers so young are u feeding bm? hopefully he recover soon

cloud, gee i was so tempted to buy after the demo den the lady said got installment plan thats y i buy haha $94 per mth for 36mths..cuz at first hb only interested in their mattress cleaning service which cause abt 80 buck per session for bb and our mattress plus pillow..den i told him might as well get the set den we can do ourselve including our parents place one since our kids with them..and the set is lighter den osim one..gee in the end he agree to let me buy..but using my own credit card..but sway sway my house got no phone line and my posb card reach the limit..so use his card instead haha

Thanks june will try if baby oil doesn't work.

Val

I would not tell big A. *Promise*

You guys vacuum the beds? how often? I thought just changing the bedsheets regularly is sufficient. Oh boy..

Cloud: my Bb 7wks. Pd said it's v uncommon for bbies to get ulcer. He cried so much that he got wind in stomach too. she gave him teething gel but the ulcer quite deep in so hard to apply the gel. Did once n he was hysterical.

Split: I tried to give him ebm coz he refuses to latch on for a week now n I missed my pump sessions. Am taking it one day at a time. Btw, how are u coping without the maid ?

Cloud: u got my pm? Maybe u pm me if u haven?

Bb jus did ECG at mt e...shld be alright everything! Thank you all mummies for your concern! Touched...

Back