(2011/04) Apr 2011

mrs chua

hehe i seek satisfaction from killing all the ants when i glue their nests up. so even take one whole day, i also wont mind :p at least u know after finishing, no more ants...

ningyo

i letting my bb wear the romper i bought from BP... the romper says, "photos - $2, kisses - $5, pay mom" hahaha hopefully ppl wont kiss him.

oh bbgoh, the medela's got soft funnel which is also better than their norm ones(rather painful if pump for longer period). I'm also using the soft-fit funnel now..

ningyo, if u're afraid of diaper rash, use the Mustela vitamin barrier cream. I've tried diffnt types on my #1 and found this the best, so with #2, I bought it st away, heee.

gerry, do u still latch yr bb on? my #2's been sucking her mitten(or hand when the mittnen's off) but I'm afraid that it'd further confuse her to bf... my #1 didn't take to pacifier too(she prefers her thumb, haha)

I dont like pet pet!! The sticker is so noisy.. Yeeks. Hippo u intro de! Hahaha

I still prefer huggies [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] I think I can use S size for a long time more.. My girl is mini mini.. Cannot be sumo.. 3.9kg now, 54cm.. 2 weeks grow 2.5cm.. Birth length 48cm, 1 month old 51.5cm .. 6 weeks 54cm...I think she is the smallest baby here liao.... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Mrs Chua baby G C's bodyguard boyfriend is 57.2cm? Heh can lar ..much taller n stronger than C! Pass! Hahaha [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Michelle,

the common building, don't need to book from HDB? actually i also thought of that for my case, but find it troublesome to take lift up and down to my house.

Michelle/Mrs Chua,

I don't think by killing one nest outside our bedroom window will solve the problem coz i think my MIL's kitchen got more ants nests as that is the place where i saw lots of ants crawling around... so if the main place is not solved, the ants will still find their way into our bedroom...it still goes back to square one...

tweety,

the Freestyle is while you pump, it will also help you to massage right, you don't need to use your hand and massage? maybe that is the plus point as compare to my electric one coz mine has to use hand to massage and how to massage when both hands are tight with holding on to the bottle, not like freestyle can be hands-free

Mikio,

i also face the same problem as you. when bb cries, MIL said must be hungry, must give milk... Sigh! so tired of hearing that when my boi cries.

but i'll still stick to 2-3 hours interval before the next feed.

Totoro: mi oso still in confinement, will b holding my bb full month tis sun..with buffet n onli give cakes voucher 2 colleagues.. Ya mi oso hav tis sharp pain if i pump 2 hard, tink coz i injure e nipples bah..If bb dun burp after feed, u ni 2 place e bb sideway, in case bb puke, will nt go bkward.

Check with mummies, e bengawan solo cake vouchers, do i hav 2 order in advance or juz walk in, i can get as mani vouchers as i 1??

Piggy, Bbgoh: will invest in a gd pump if my supply improve, coz till nw my breasts like always enterain mi with those miserable amt..

Gerry: i got latch @ least once everydae.. But my supply like drop every time i latch, sad...bb will cry loudly each time she latch coz nv drk enough bah n she no patient oso..i tot is she cant get ani milk.. But i use hand 2 press still got leh..

fungfung: like that we will go crazy loh.. i already fixed my boy's time to 2.5~3hr.. then yesterday the timing longer le.. 3~4hrs.. then he ask for milk.. i was so happy loh.. i thought i managed to drag the time le.. but just now not even 2.5hrs leh.. Zzzzzz...... *faint*

i think i need to migrate overseas so that i can have some peace..

LittleTwinStar: the cake vouchers don't need to call in advance.. just walk-in can already.. i just did that 2wks ago, bought 60 vouchers from them.. but need to wait for abt 10mins for them to prepare that's all.. =)

Pink: jerrell is still wearing nb diapers.. But soon got to change to s Le..

Fungfung: I didn't use handsfree wor.. I just use my arm to hold and use my hand to maSsage

Tweety, yup Jerrell shld be growing lots since he's drinking 120! Mine drinks like hamster .........

To console myself I get to save money on buying clothes etc! She will take awhile to outgrow.. But I got itchy fingers.. Went to buy more rompers for her again! Oops

FungFung

When did you delivered? If I want to celebrate on weekend, most likely it will be 22nd also! But I have yet to do anything yet!!

Mrs Chua

That is blocked duct!!! My latest pump yeild lesser volume, only get back 80ml!! now I'm kind of worried liao!!

Hippo

I have already given pacifier to bb but he didn't really like it. Sometimes it will help him to sleep only.

mum05

Opps, been feeding bb the bm left at room temp! Okie, shall put them in the fridge now!!

Michelle

like that romper you got!! so remember to prepare a container for the $$ ha ha

For diapers Vianne is upgrading to m size too . Currently am using dryers wee wee dry

Pet pet no good for Vianne will leak urine if she sleeps sideways

Hi mums, my baby 5 weeks old is drinking similac and that she has been passing watery stool. but it is only once a day, do u think is diarrohea or the formula does not suit her and need to switch?

Mikio,

i also try to drag beyond 3 hours if he is still sleeping, don't wake him up if time is up, just let him sleep and drag.

but if my boi poo poo after his fed, then i have to give him the next milk between 1.5-2 hours (depending on his demand) coz worry that he didn't have enough since he poo poo after his feed (that is what MIL and CL told me), don't know how true is it

As for the cake vouchers, are you referring to bangawansolo one?

diapers - my bb using petpet m now.. dun like it coz will leak urine if it's full (normally 2+ hours n it's almost full le).. will also leak if sleep sideways.. sometimes will leak shit too.. so must change immediately after shitting.. used to use drypers s, which is better.. may wan to try huggies later to see if it's good, else i may go back to drypers le.. For night use, my boy used mamy poko s and now just changed to pampers m coz ntuc got offer.

fungfung: yeap, i'm talking abt bengawan solo vouchers.

He nv poo arh.. so i try to drag but the moment my boy yak a little, my MIL says my boy is hungry, wan to drink liao.. Zzzz...

fungfung

need to book from your town council. i booked one day for $50, water $10, electricity includin fan $10.. +gst everything only $74.90. i find it quite cheap compared to bookin function room.. or u can try community ctr or safra function rms. but these places v far.. so downstairs is e best. if need anything, jus go upstairs n take only. if ppl give presents, no need to da bao xiao bao take car/cab back. jus bring upstairs oni.

for e ants, my kitchen also got... inside e electric socket some more... so we took out e socket n clean, then replace a new socket n seal properly.. quite costly but good riddance to e ants. :)

totoro_bb

will prepare container for the money. hehe if ppl ever pay for photos n kisses i'll use e money for shoppin. :p

Hippo,

Haha!! Today I went to the hairstylist so I whacked everything.. Pacifier and eva's first bottle feed!! I also think I will confuse my girl.. Pigeon bottles and teats and avent pacifier.. But she quite adaptable wor.. As soon as I give her pacifier, she suck very hard and loud! And bottle feeding, she drank 100ml pretty fast.. And just now before putting her to bed, I gave her my boobs and she emptied it.. Quite good!! Heng ah!! Hopefully stay that way..

Pink,

Eva super fussy during the day.. Feed her already, doesn't want to sleep (never mind), put her on rocker, few min later will cry and want to be picked up.. Carry her will immediately stop crying.. This can go on from 8+ am all the way to

3+pm, then she'll take a nap till 5+..

so today experimented with pacifier since I think my bm supply more or less established..

Mum05,

If I am with my Eva, I will latch on.. I will only bottle feed when I am away from her. She is already 3+ weeks old, and today is her first bottle feeding session.. I like latching on as I find it more convenient.. Even when I can shopping..

How old is your #1? my #1 still sucking her thumb and she is 2.5 yo!! I just asked my sil to buy a thumb guard from London as I heard it is pretty effective in breaking the habit..

Mei,

For my last pregnancy, I bled on and off until 5 weeks.. So it is normal.. Lochia usually can go on for 3-6weeks..

Mikio: tks tks...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mei: depending natural or csec bah... i guess natural shld b longer??

Fungfung: ya tt wat my mum told mi oso, if bb poo a lot will hungry easily so muz feed early...

Phew really tired my Hb gt dinner so i handle both boys finally now both sleep really like war..

mei,

ya it norm...

Little Twin star,

actually if u r serious abt breast feedin all the more u shd get a gd pump... the more popular 1 i tink is ameda n medela... u can always get 2nd hand 1 from WTS thread...

Gerry,

i also use Pigeon teat n NUK pacifier:p

Pink,

i tink not only Hippo i also recomend pet pet.. hee for us cheap n suit can liao no need so ex diaper esp now they use alot wor..

Piggy.. I don't use that much coz C only poops once every 2 days! Even though she's mostly on BM... Helps me to save money!! My C startles easily so I'm swaddling her again.. The pet pet sticker sound she'll get scared also.... Maybe I'm very chor lor so the piak sound is loud! Hahaha.. Personal preference bah..

piggy,

happy birthday! ♥ ♥ ♥

pink,

where you buy rompers from?

Michelle & Mrs. Chua,

yahh like needle poking kind, but at the nips? also blocked ducts?

RE: Petpet Diapers

Kait downgraded to M size le.. So i bought petpet M since she LS so much & use mamy poko like tissue.. Moreover, petpet was on promo.. I like! Finally petpet with velcro!! But i only use it for her day.. Night still use MP..

Pink,

I hate tapes! Haha.. Petpet S only got tape de.. M onwards got velcro de.. It's the "new & improved" version.. Kae is gonna "upgrade" from huggies S to MP S.. cos the thigh cutting of MP is slightly bigger..

Pearly u hate the piak sound or what? didnt know M size will have Velcro ...

Lynn: was at west coast plaza so I bought kidzstyle.. Rompers were on sale! Carters for 8$/9$ per piece.. Ok for me coz my girl can wear newborn size for a long time :p

Pink/Lynn,

thanks.. erm but my birthday is yesterday keke.. anyway it a lousy birthday... ...

Pink,

as long her butt no rashes n fit the diaper ok la... oh the velcro 1 is new 1 only introduce recently.. u can buy n try when C is bigger[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hilo!!!

congrats on the job offer.For me when i interview i say i jux given birth actuali last wk of confinement i already start workin 1/2 day le.

i miss my boy when i start work whole day omg keep lookin at my hp. jux gng to tahan till sept i will haf chance to look aft 2 monster my own

mrs chua

envy u lei got own hse le since last sat went c 3 unit le haix manage c 1 i like de but owner very hard on price n neighbour borrow $ frm loanshark wasted.

michelle s

not gettin pupsik frm u le. my boy prefer MIM sling [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

mikio

at nite bb slp i oso wont gif milk till he wake up currently my boy can slp frm 10+pm to 5am if not i donno how to wake up go work but still im soooooo tired

tweety

wow ur supply is super lei i think i pump now cant even get 10ml lo. haha my milk gettin lesser n lesser le machiam don haf but my boy enjoy suckin my nip.

Pink.. No worries.. I will feed bb G well, train him b C's potential bodyguard cum bf ok? Lols but seriously after reading ur comment, I really Lols 

Actually I oso dun really like pet pet cos is noisy but Bo bian, is cheap den hv to save on diapers leh since fm v exp leh.. Save one to spend on another.. Luckily, bb ok with pet pet.. But I do oso stock up Huggies as I oso like Huggies hehe

Elmo.. U wan pet pet m size? If u wan, I can sell u 2 packs as I think I stock too much m size diapers too.. 4 packs m size each pet pet & Huggies.. 

Fung.. Agreed that Hv to kill all nest if nt back to square 1.. Jus like my house, so many nests.. Duno which to start lo.. 

Littletwinstar.. Jus walk in to get the vouchers.. No need to order in adv.. 

Totoro.. Now I jus hoping Mdm Rokiah can help me clear the blocked ducts on mon.. V painful lo.. Haizz.. Today I no pump, jus latch & do some hand express.. 

Lynn.. At nip ah.. I nt sure but could b ba? The other day hubby help me press press nip, den can see flow slighty beta so could b blocked too??? 

Gd evening mommies! Last post before i go slp... Bb sleepin so faster catch some zzz...

Pink

Thanks, will enjoy manyue party though I think I'll be vvvvv tired after that.

Sandy

Ok no prob... At least u found sth u like :)

Lynn

Nips also feel e stinging pain. Don't think it's blocked duct. I had blocked ducts but they don't feel like that. For me blocked ducts felt like swollen blue black kind of pain. This needle pain is after every pump... It's inside e nips tt kind of pain... Dunno why like tt... Tmr I free then go google it out...

oh gerry, my #1's alr 6yo. I was worried abt how to wean her off her thumb sucking but one day, I just told her that the callus on her thumb was caused by her sucking and she stopped herself, that was when she's ard 3 I think. Luckily lor, the dentist told me it won't be good if she'd sucked longer...

I've been out most days lately and as today I didn't plan to go out in the aftrn, I latched my bb whole pm too. It was 'good' for the aftrn but after evening, all hay-wire again and I don't have much ebm to spare, tt's why so headache...

totoro, it's ok to leave at room temp up to 4hrs [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

also, if u hv poured out the bm into another bot, u can still feed the bal(proper temp storage) at next feed but not from the same bot which u've already fed the bb with.

'unknown', similac is known to 'give' loose stools, as long as the bowel movement is not too often, like many times a time or very watery, then it shld be ok.

Michelle

Sob sob I don quite like MIM is my boy who luv it haix was so happy hopin to get 1 de

Mrs chua

Ya lo cannot rush. My collic tell me even I like the Hse soooo much but mux still c the neighbour ard me whether they borrow loanshark anot n if my kids love it. I JUX WAN MY OWN HOUSE!!!!!!!!!! My own space. How long how long keep tellin hb if I can jux anyhow get 1 n move in straight away anot

Wow u still gettin mdm rokiah to do massage wor ur supply oso mux b very gd [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

mrs chua, r u engaging a geomancer for yr new home? if so, u can ask him to tell u wat to do before the 'door opening ceremony' [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

aiyoh, my #2 ar, I duno how much she weighs now, but it seems she's gg to outwear s size liao, cos everytime she poos, sure leak one nowadays, I only juz managd to finish my last pk of Mamy poko and my hubby juz went to buy 2 pks of S size drypers!

Pink,

I use pet pet but no loud piak sound leh... Need to train de okie... Hahahahaha... Normal I put a little of lotion on my finger before I touch the sticker... So reduce the sticker stick onto the surface... Really like a bit of lotion hor.. Too much will become not sticky at all... But now use M size, velcro type... Printing also cute!

Gerry,

Now I'm 5 weeks post partum... The supply won't drop so easily right?

Tomorrow I will face big big war with my 2 'angels' liao... *headache*

hippolai

GP told me our boobs ll mature only after 2mth.

me too. hb work alt sat half day so tdy is my 1st time having war with 2monsters alone. wish us luck bah

mrs Chua

I also feel like my left b having blocked again.. Haizzz. this left b always get blocked de. sianzzz.

mdm rokiah got teach u how to msg to get rid of the blocked?

if not, u can try mdm Ida. her charge also cheaper and wat she teach me quiet work I have clear my own once. manage to clear the blocked use her msg way. so I can save the $$. hehe

Bbgoh,

Let's Jia You together!!!! Wish ourselves good luck too!!!!! My supply seems to drop a little since yesterday... Another 3 weeks to stable.. Haiz... Dunno can go on anot... Hope can...

Bbgoh.. HOw much are Mdm Ida charges? The other time Mdm Rokiah did nt teach [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Sapphire.. It depends on ur bb size & cutting of the diapers.. Like my boy wear pet pet & Huggies, s size small for him but s size mamy poko still ok for him...

morning ladies..

so hppy last nite i increase my bb milk to 150ml he only woke up at 3.40am for milk from 10.30 in between only woke up at 2am to make noise hope soon he can sleep..

Back