(2011/03) Mar 2011

sinmey: yeap i think so...

i remember i check before, the cereal without any milk is nestle brand..

i have alot of sample from nestle..

so i think i prob start with the plain one mixed with my bm...

then later friso, then later the happy bellies bah..

but i never give kyler multigrain before..

wonder how kiefer will react to it..

si shen fen i mix in his porridge too...

but i find not much effect...suppose to "kai wei" one..

then i gave EYS si shen brown rice, that one must cook, then i add in silverfish, threadfin, broccoli etc...

last time i no have the thermal pot, so i cant cook porridge at night for kyler...

valerie: the webby clothes nice...but dont have figure lor...

very scared of buying clothes online...

cos scared cant fit..then end up waste money..

got big butt short body fat chest...

2ks

x2 cfm cannot take nestle white rice cereal, you got sample for their brown rice cereal? can gimme a packet...heehee...sorlie

she very keen in food. super keen. but when we feed her those puree, she dun like to eat

wat the!!

ive tried carrot puree = dun like

heinz jar food = dun like

scrape apple she take it nia

so far only tried these

sianzzzzzzzz

Hello mummies!

Also wanna share something. For all of you who are born in the month of August, the entry to the zoo and bird park is free! Yay!

valerie, i buy from asos also.... cos they have free shipment... now use pound to buy v worth lor... their material not bad de... and i like to buy their all leather sandles. quite comfy. er, sizing i think fits quite true for me... lo... jus convert to uk size will do. jus that now boobs so big gotta get bigger size, so the clothing become a lil loose [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

2ks, y bb need to eat shi shen? is it to build up their immunity or just to open up their appetite?

pixie: i think hor...u should feed x2 with the same food for a week...usually 3 days to test allergy...

but based on her pattern i see, she might be choosy...so feed her the same thing for 5-7 days..

ok noted...i pass to yr sis this week when i go collect stuff from her okie...

zenia: older folks believe si shen open up appetite...

i tried on kyler, doesnt seem to works la..

so its individual..

but si shen brown rice from EYS i got feed...it was easy, no need to prepare in advance, so i alternate that with porridge...

Hi Mummies!!

Hope everyone have a good week ahead!

2Ks - tks on the # of kids... this morning when I drop my gal I saw Kyler =) he was playing with bricks at the table...

I think my gal teething symtoms getting worst... now she use her tongue and rub her front gum... abit like snake haha...

Pixie/2ks/Sinmey/fel & whoever is free:

U all wanna meet up on 2nd sept ma?? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Friday...

XFZ: today a china teacher wanna bring him in, he refused lor...then i saw teacher evelyn faster ask her come..

stupid kyler now wanna choose teacher one..

rach: 2nd sept not possible cos i be alone with both kids...

both cc close...

i am only free on 1st sep

thanks 2ks, hmmm. maybe i'll buy for her to try too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] her appetite not so good recently leh... sigh... yesterday lapsed 4.5hrs then she wan milk lo... she nv eat also wont feel hungry de.

XFZ, my gal also like tt... at first i taut she playing with her tounge. then later on i realised tt she's actually trying to smooth the part where i could see the buds. anyway i bought the TT teether for her she seems to like it cos it's small and lightweight. maybe u can try on ur bb too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

rach,

Yahor, i almost forget .. & my TT flask ..

Got anyone wan to order ? u can sell mine to them .. i mean the TT flask

i also alone on 2 sep leh ... with my 2 bbs. Bring them out alone, very mafan

zenia - I bought the TT teether also but she dun quite like it, a short while she pui out already... she still love her fingers best but sometimes will dig until vomit...

XFZ, my gal nv put the whole teether in her mouth de. she'll bite only one side of the teether. she put inside her mouth then bite with her gums then pull the teether out... i think there's friction between the teether and her gum, tt y she like it. try to switch to other teether ba, i also buy many teether for her to try alr. haha, my gal sometimes also will bite her fingers also like wanna vomit like tt seems every bb also like tt de lor.

2ks : wanna check with you.. Have you heard before this "Milderma" A Prickly Heat Dusting Powder... Any feedback on this? My girl having real bad rashes on her back.. And my mum say try this leh...

angelia, is that the orange tub powder? Think is ok. It not v strong. But careful not to put too much as the powder quite light. Later ur gal nose got too much 'white powder' in nose.

angelia: i never heard of this brand leh...

only "snake powder"

is it internal rashes or external rashes?

external rashes used desowen lotion best...

but its steriod lor..

but it works quite fast la

2ks: pls la! I've seen u before. Lol don't discribe Urself like that.

Starfruit: yea mostly ang moh but my colleagues buy size 6 is the smallest but it's also quite loose for them. I think it depends on the cutting of the dress also.

Zenia: haha nice right. I heard they have been around since 2000 but last time no free shipping.

Hmm my size plus I still got a tummy I can wear their size 6. U guys can gauge? I'm going to buy a few. And prob wait for their Xmas sale to buy more.

Sigh I've yet to return back to pre preg I just keep eating! Lol. Maybe no hope already.

ok valerie: tell me yr vital statistics...LOL

size 6 is like soooo small?

i also keep eating leh...must eat rice somemore...

noodles confirm cant keep me full

Zenia, wat's TT teether? Told of getting another teether for my girl. She now only haf Sophie. But oso scared later she 喜新厌旧, den dun wan sopie. Waste my $$.

valerie : ASOS subjective leh... i sometimes wear SIze 6 / 8 depending. so must take the risks ba! Hahah, now BF, can fit mostly Size 8 tops and Size 6 bottoms.

Anyone tried those tummy-firming undies.. Do they work?

Actually I wanto ask Pixie, cos that day at 2ks hse.. u look so slim!!! Do u exercise regularly ah.. N wat kind of exercise?? Share tips pls... My tum tum refuse to budge leh [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

kaoz... whos the evil one to recommend ASOS?

i've been lun-ing for the longest time......... kekekeke.... ;p

and i see WOMEN's CLEARANCE now... cham............

Joc, TT shd b tommee tippee.. My boy loves their teether too, he takes in the whole thing n bite bite slow motion.. But face will grimace abit so funny hahaha.. Then hor, i realise the days since he started on the tt teether.. When teether not around he sometimes give me a cheeky straight line smile with both upper n lower lips sucked into the mouth. Can imagine? Dunno it means he is asking for it or wat.. But so funny la

vosiez

sorry im the laziest mummy on earth, i no exercise

sometimes nowadays even lazy to brush teeth

ultimate rite...

must be the top i was wearing

ILLUSION lar

nowadays i dun restrict my diet, coz bfding mah.

but if once i stop bfding - i will eat less carbo and lots of dishes for meals. thats how i stay constant weight. can constant i oredi very happy liao dun dare to think about losing weight ley

rach

i dun dare to go to the webbie...sure cannot resist...card bomb me liao, pay bill until legs jelly

pixie> i tot click see see ma... but anyway.. too exp for my budget... i'll stick to ON/GAP.. hahahaha.... i see pounds i blur...

I heart ASOS too, simply love UK designs! Even my maternity wear was from there hee. I'm a uk 8 so those who have seen me before can roughly gauge. Tops are indeed a bit tighter these days though... Actually u girls can also go mango/miss selfridge/topshop etc to try your uk size before ordering at ASOS, sizing is quite true.

Vosie> I'm into Hula Hoop now... did it prior to wedding..and it works.. hope it'll work now as well.... saw 38" on the measureing tape at the naval width.. faint...

Poky : yup.. Something like a orange tub like that.. I think chinese medical stall got sell de...

2ks : is her back lo.. One patch by one patch of red dot... Damn jialat... The Desowen Lotion really good? Where can i get it? Need PD approval?

rach,

u so good ar .. can hula hoop ..

it's like a mission impossible to me .. the hula can nvr stay on my waist .. faint

SN,

I was at Kiddy Palace at Nex today and I saw them selling it. I bought mine from Tom & Stefanie. Can always try isetan. Around the baby section. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hope this helps.

no prob, Vosiez!

SN: KP shud haf leh, i bought for Jav's time at KP.. hahaha..

2Ks: the si shen u buy those ready ones in NTUC? no right? or u buy frm eu yan seng? ...

i jus started Jay today, cos milk like no longer filling for him alrdy.. he took it well.. =D yippie!

Sinmey> lol.... When I was hiao... I hoop 3000 rounds each time... Once a day... 30min.... 1000 rounds 10min... Lol....

3 yrs no hoop... Now super pain...

Ordered one step 2 from gmarket Nv come so went n Bought one step 3 from Suntec on Sunday and..my step 2 arrive on Monday..... Tried step 3 cannot make it.. Too painful.. It's 2kg... Fixed up step 2 and tried just now not so bad...

Heheh... It's 3lb.. So I shall use my 3lb until season then use my 2kg... Power trainer... Lol...

ASOS.com - i used to buy my maternity clothes there too ...quality wise so so nia......think only clearance can buy ...if not will be too exp

Sher, liprecious, hehe thanks! right now baby's teether is his fingers... i bought some teether from the supermarket in the shape of a bear and he doesn't seem to be able to have a good grip on it...haha

Pixie, what!?! But ur tummy looked so flat!! Sure or not illusion?? Hahaha...

Rach, 3000x!?!? Faint....

SN, tt teether mothercare n metro oso got sell..

Asos.com I purchase last time n some cutting abit big, some small eventhough same size.

About teether, my smart alec MIL want to give my boy pacificer, my boy didnt take pacificer n now she wan to intro it to him n I quickly throw the it away.

Those mummies who start their baby on puree, how's yr baby respond to pumpkin puree?

My boy started w brown rice cereal for like 2 weeks n last week gave pumpkin puree, he dun like n use his tongue to push the puree out even put his fingers in his mouth n dig it out n keep like scolding n nagging. Till my mum hv to give him his usual brown rice cereal then he eat. Today try again and same reaction n even give d want to vomit look but this time didn't give him his cereal.

Thought bb like pumpkin puree? As it's suppose to hv some sweet taste.

eh, bb called 'mama', hahhaaha... duno whether it's coincidental blabbering or wat but yday 5+am and today also she called me to feed her... tot i was dreaming and called hubby to wakey and confirm.... lol... so happy... make my day...!

Hello mummies, check with u all. Now that bb starts to take cereal, is it normal for the milk intake to decrease? My boy takes 1 full meal of cereal n he doesn't want to take milk after the cereal. Think he is full already. So means it is 1less feed a day. He used to take 800ml per day, now only abt 700ml.

I've read that although bb is taking cereal we should continue to feed him his usual milk.

angelia: i usually apply my calendula cream 1st, if it doesnt works, i will use my desowen lotion.

it need prescription if u buy from pharmacy...

or some gp/pd should have it..

it usually go off the day itself when i apply it...

cos some rashes do spread...

so meantime, keep her body clean and dry...

lilprecious: i didnt try those si shen at ntuc before..i usually buy si shen from EYS...

it smell quite nice..

but troublesome cos u need to cook over fire..

but i think its quite nutritious leh...i add silverfish, threadfin...then after he turn 1 yr old, i add eggs etc

babyhappie: from what i practice, for the 1st 1-2 months, i do not replace his feed with a meal yet...

cos by then i make sure those basic food i tried does not cause him allergy then i proceed to replace one meal.

but every baby is different la, perhaps yours prefer food over milk...

but i do make it a point to add BM to his cereal

morning mummies

topic of the day: milk intake

1. ?? of ml per feed

2. how many feeds a day?

3. total intake in a day?

*for those on total latch, try to "guess" qn#3?

Joc, TT is tommie tippie... the teether which looks like a pacifier but the place where they can bite is like a 'U' shape rubber. i bought this becos my gal don like sophie and she tried many teethers and din seem to like them. i bought mine at tom and stephanie but i saw it at kiddy palace too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

SN, u try to search if funshion have anot... but i think it's in the original language de. i noe they have 夜市人生 there lo.

Matched_gal, monday my gal also babbled ma on two occassions... i almost got tears in my eyes when i hear tt. but tired to ask her to call yesterday n din manage to hear the 'ma' again :C

babyhappie, how much cereal u giv ur bb to replace a meal? norm i giv 4-5tsp of cereal then top up with 100ml bm... most of the time she cannot finish the bm de, she'll prob take abt 80-90ml at most.

asos, i think i like their dresses and their chiffon blouses... very pretty n material quite okie. and refer to the cutting guide at the product description and judge from there which size u should take. and also check out the currency on the top right hand coner. the currency u choose is the currency charged to ur cc.

Back