(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

GM : Hmmm.. maybe actions dun wanna too "chor lor" wahahaa...

Pinkiemummie : U get super dark line & you have EWCM, most probably you really ovulating liao le lei. Ask for BD again tonite..

telly

sorry to hear about ur lost of ur dearest grandmother. Please take care. She will bless u with BFP altot she is not by ur side k.

pinkie

hugz hugz

dun cry.... sayang... hmm today u try test OPK again.. if its still dark line could be u goin to O tomolo... so within tis timin.. talk to him again??

jeanpink

Yeah ma!!! managed to BD liao.. whahahah.. shiok la.. but neh neh pain leh.. whahaha

weeee sleep topless ah.. hehe then dh must have submit homework lor... whahahah :p

ask u all huh.. hehe if ur neh neh pain and during foreplay hor.. do u all feel the pain?? whahahah...cause tat day when BD hor.. can only feel my 'raisin' hard hard nia. dun really feel the neh neh pain...

GM : Is is very sensitive? Touch liao like pain pain like this. Is it one of your AF symptoms? If no, uhhhhh.. hehehee..

GM,

when I feel the pain, its just the whole thing will be bad even touch also pain lo.. I didnt notice if raisin is hard or not cos its just pain. I manage to eat my ba zhen last nite & this morning like having fever body is hot! So I will try to BD these few days again & hope I O these few days....

oh Telly lost grandma?

Telly

mybiggest regret was not marrying yet. My granny would have been so proud to see me marry.

I brought my dh then still just my friend to the hosp the night she fought for her life - i told her cos they said her spirit will still linger around for a while. TOld her this is my bf & i hope she is happy with him.

U just talk to her ok - i told mine to follow her body, it will be cold but not to fear - we will see her again in the morning.

I feel its good therapy to talk to the dead. or find a way to release her.

i was not in sg when my other granny passed on & there was no point to come back (exams) the GP told me to do something - i went to fold paper boats & released it in the river.

aw-bb,

Normally at nite, I dun login cos I will be busy at home so my login is normally office hour. Ya I managed to rock on sat with me going topless... muhahaha...

GM...yr boobs sensitive isit??? Good chance wor ...hehe [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] ..or u feeling HIGH?? keke

Ladies,

Is ba zhen very heaty? My mum said she cant take as when she take she will have headache.. This morning wake up body so hot....

woofmeow if its internal sometimes i get it too from wearing a ring on that finger too long.

sometimes just lack of some mineral possible.

HM

ai... neh neh pain is one of the PMS la..hehe but am wondering cause from last week till now, my neh nei is pain dd press a bit nia i will pain.. then tat day BD only raisin hard nia.. dun really feel pain at neh neh there... haha :p

jeanpink

ai.. then when u BD leh?? its the everything pain huh....

whahahah so must keep goin topless even if its not hot la.. hehe :p

meow

my PMS la.. hehe.... i obvious last cycle my neh neh pain then 2 weeks later my AF come.. hehe

could be high till i din feel the pain also hor.. whahahaha

girls.. my question is based on everytime i neh neh pain and BD... dun link tat to preggy.... hehe

charmum, My AF reporting time always quite zhun one. usually day 30 will know outcome. when i was preggie first time, i tested at CD35.

GM, me at fernvale. you? your CD so long already?

Just an update from my visit at MP TCM, he said I can officially ttc liao! Yipee hooray!!!

A few qns to consult all of u:

1. When should DH clear his old troops? 2-3 days before actual BD?

2. Best to BD everyday or alternate days?

Thanks ladies!

nateM

WE ARE AT THE SAME AREA.... ai.. urs is what huh?? lane or link or road??? mine is lane... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

ya... beri long hor.. hehe maybe not enough vacation... :p

hm.. sotong blurlet bao dao!!!!

Hm.. sian.. my left side still throbbing and I still having AF.

Gm, hm.. AF no come so long no good ah.. better to regulate it.

pinky, a new trick to use when O coming hor...

NateM : Oh? Then u can test on thurs or Friday lor. Am i right? Can try GM's method, use opk to test first conseutively for 4days, if it turns dark for these 4days can use hpt to test liao le. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

But this does not apply to me lei. i get -ve opk before i get BFP on the next day on hpt. By the way, expired hpt works!! Hahaa cos i got one clearblue expired test kit at home, i tried this morning, i get BFP too.

HM

hehe no no.. i mean tat question is based on those time when i have neh neh pain and BD... not everytime press liao pain.. hehe

cause i was wondering if neh neh pain and when foreplay and play tat sure will feel pain the mah.. how come i no feel the pain leh... whahahaha

i siao one... :p

VIO

congrats... can go ahead with ur TTC plan liao... hehe

1. heard best to be 5days before BD

2. i tink better to alternate cause everyday troops might not be tat healthy... but got cases of ppl BD-in everyday and strike..

blurlet

ai.. waitin for it to report... tat day was talkin to my fren.. her last AF was in Aug and in dec then she tested +HPT leh.. haha she same as me.. AF always irregular... sooooo hopin the delay is something good.... :p

I press my nei 2 nites ago got MILK abit ooze out!

I having depression on realisation that i am no longer a cow.

AH HUAT PTE LTD – opks & Hpts

on shipment to sg ETA this Weds hope to mail out on Thurs.

40 Opk (20miu) 5 reserved for piggy tan, bal 35

10 Opk (30 miu) Reserved for GM bal 0

50 HPT (10Miu), 5 reserved for piggy tan, reserved 10 GT, bal 35

Ready stock

30 Opk (20miu) reserved 30 GT bal 0

10 Opk (15miu) 10 GM, 80 cents each MOQ 10. bal 0

MOQ 30 40cents each (mixing allowed)

MOQ 10 50 cents each (no mixing).

Postage/Envelope 10pcs 30 cents, up to 30 pcs 80 cents, to to 60 pcs $1.20.

piyopiyo23 (GT) payment received 17/4/09

interested PM me please thanks

Keep your orders coming in i just made an order for more

15 miu opks

normal high sensitivity 20 miu opks

10 miu hpts

ETA to SG Next monday.

GM : u scared me lor. Mi thot everytime u BD u feel pain, then must be your dh "too violent" liao le ;p ooopsssss..

Vio : Congrats!!! I also agree with GM, better to alt BD, cos everyday BD might spolit the quality of sperm??

GM : But test hpt BFP too late, mi personally think is quite dangerous.. Cos u duno you preggie, then maybe u eat some kind of food / or do something that u not supposed to do during pregnant. I think is better to test early & know early.

HM, not really painful, but can feel it loh... like very sore like tat. It causing me to have a slight back ache. It doesn't feel like cramps just ache. I still have AF that is clearing up.. So dunno what is wrong.

Nick: Charmum / HM

#BB: #2

TTC #Months: 2months

Previous #M/Cs if any: None

Alternate Day BD: N

Lift Butt after BD: Y (For around 30mins)

Used Preseed: N

Did HSG: N

Tracked BBT: N

Used OPK: N

Visited TCM: N after having my #1

Ate Multi Vitamins: Y (folic acid, BFW & DOM)

TTC Update

merkon – 23 Mar --- #2 – SengKang

Vio, the last time I asked TCM abt ur 2nd ques shld do everyday or alt day? He said depends on dh's sperms, normal can do everyting...if weaker sperms do alt day. But he mentioned as long as eat his med, we would surely O during the period he mentioned, so it does not matter....would strike if sperm meets eggie.

Jandew : Thanks u so muchy for highlighting for me. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Val,

Just saw ur post about ur granny...sorry to hear that. My deepest condolences. Take care and do come in if you need someone to talk ya? Like what QT said, do cry out if you want, u will feel better...*Hugz*

vio,

My tcm told me best to clear 5 days b4 O so that when O the troop is fresh & good. He also tell me alt or not does matter cos if u alt but the troop is not good & strong also no use so he say to know when O & do it on that day if sucess than will be BFP. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

HM

whahahah boh la.. not so hiong... whahahah :p

hmmm actualli i will take precaution one.. i am quite careful with what i take during the 'danger period'... and i will be especially careful not to be too loud on my actions and movement..just in case la... hehe

i already intend to test after 23rd liao... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

blurlet,

No cannot always use like aw-bb say must always have something new..muhahah [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

pinky, how about dancing for ur ang naked! Anyway I dunno. we love the lift, ang and I always seduce each other in the lift but cannot show out that we are seducing each other.. I refuse to complete the act, so keep him fustrated over 1 2 days, then when I wanna BD ang is usually Happy to do.. LOL...*I have to make sure he is not feeling tired or else possible rejection 1*

Blurlet, cold womb =) low bbt after O signifying low prostogen.

Ok me gtg out to run errands liao, chat later....

GM, dun feel like cramps more like achey and sore on on part. I tried pressing on it, but no pain, just sore and achey by itself esp when u gently rub on the sore spot it will be more achey. Today cd 4 else it is CD29. The other side no pain 1. sat and sun AF wave red flag inuff to wave 3/4 of a normal pad size, but for 1 whole day that amt.

HM and GM,

Okie! Thanks! Me and DH BD over the wkends liao, so if wanna clear 5 days before actual BD, it means today! Wow, 3 days in a row, he can faint liao! Wahahaha!

Jandew,

TCM said to alt then I asked can everyday anot..he said can also. He also gave DH's med juz before BD day to build his strength. Then 1wk later go back to let him c got implantation anot. I was thinking, so gd leh...no need test HPT can know BFP or BFN from TCM liao. Now I m thinking when to clear troops...

If BD on 26, clear on 22 ok anot? Will this reduce the sperms qty?

Back