(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

Anna, heard that preseed can help in conceiving. Why you not too keen in it? I'm going to get it this weekend to try cos I cannot do without lubricant and heard that other lubricants can kill sperms even though they are not spermicide.

i tink when BD, aft i put the preseed already no mood to do anythg...

will chk w the gynae if its needed anot 1st. or rther is it ok to hav no ecwm

Babychole,

my AL only left with 7days must save a bit mah... if not if dun strike i need the AL for vacation lol~~

as for MC already utilise 5days till date keke.. mus use it wisely like u say still got half a yr to go...

Anna,

ya y not try pre-seed..

Anna,

I will check wif the gynae tonite too and c hw...at the same time will ask abt preseed...Me also tinking whether its comfortable to BD with preseed or not, tts y keep on holding back to buy...

Anna,

actually i find the application v uncomfortable i dun tink i know how to apply also keke...

so like Babycbole i am holding back to buy.. but if it works y not[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hahah.. babychole..

still have la but not much la... so cannot anyhow use mah.. lol~~

Anna,

ya i understand but if u v dry down there the sperm cant move in also mah so bobian 1.... argh~~ we v poor thing leh.. y the man so gd only doing the poking n we have to go thru all the pain n weight gain~~ hahah. it tink i vent too much frustration...

May,

ya lor..alamak!!!!

o tt day i finally went to Meiji warehouse sale.. the thing not v cheap also leh.. the hello panda cost abt $0.86 only few cent cheaper.. BUT the variety is a lot... some product i dun even see it at Japan wor.. but too bad din know cash only end up only buy $10 worth of thing keke..

Babychole,

i not v sure leh cos logically if u have enough EWCM down there u dun need lubricant mah if u use lubricant tt 1 is extra help to play safe i suppose... becos if too dry ur HB also difficult to poke in right?

Anna,

I tested this morning -ve but used strip lar. Should be quite confirm already lor. Now waiting for AF to report. My temp is strange for two days. It stopped dipping and become constant.

piggytoh,

Opps.. forgot to tell u must bring cash. But since I think someone posted to cut down chocolate while TTC, so eat less also.

May,

no la.. they got many other product i bought some biscuit as well v nice:p i buying mostly those not readily available in our local convenience store la... lucky i din bring enough cash if not worse i might bought more choco.. wahah..

piggytoh,

I dun c the EWCM, bt everytime when we BD, its wet enuff leh...DH even complain tt its too wet...alamak...sorri, a bit RA!

babychole ... i tot PT kit is quite accurate and could test the moment u missed more than 3 days of yr menses... moreover today is my 11th day tat i m late .. really vexed wonder to wait and test agn ... initially was feeling v v v nervous b4 i tested & took me awhile to hv the courage to test .. but when i saw the BFN, i cried i/f of my hb.. haiz~

motherbear,

Some ppl hv higher HCG, thus can test early, some lower, tts y can only test at a later stage....Blood test is the most accurate...

i see ... sorry ah, ask so many "stupid qns" cos i hv zero knowledge abt all these ..

i still wonder if need to take pills to induce menses or not until i came into tis thread and realise tat there r alot of ladies whose AF r later than mine..some r like 2 mths late.. but still tested neg..

babychole,

The dip is over a few days leh.. or could it be implantation. I dunno. Cos today CD31 and DPO14 so I think it should be time to test already. See my chart..

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/1506685.jpg]

ladies, rem to take yr FA??

i've just taken mine... nearly gg to forget...

but ok too to take in the afternoon hor...

Babychole,

ic.. but if tt the case u better check with the gynae better not v sure if it is sufficient...

Sun,

ya lor den after we gave birth man jus play play n leave it to us to take care..

last nite my dh say i cannot eat rojak.. say its poisonous i shldnt b eating hahaha... i almost wan to peng.. he like so sure i am preglike tat.

my hb even better... now alreadi tot of during confinement period, i'll stay at my mum's place then aft tat will leave our bb at my mum's care daily, will onli fetch him/her back onli on wkend...

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/1506704.png] i almost fainted when he said tat

Babychole,

This mth my first charting.. I started in CD5. So now is CD31 liao.

Sun96,

My normal cycle is 30days but last mth drag until 32days.

This morning test -ve and no symptom of pregnancy so I tot no chance already.

anna, better to be safe ma...

anyway rojak hv peanut n prawn paste, not veri gd coz they said 'poison' LOLx

Anna,

tt show he care for u mah.. at least he take note what can eat wat cannot... if my man i tink whatever i eat he wun stop cos he dun know whati s gd what is not haha..

Sun,

i tink by thetime u gave birth he might not bear to part with the bb lor lol~~

gd'day gals

super busy over the last few days.

CD7 today liao..

so we are waiting for Dingdong & Anna to test.. gathering from the posts so far

i have never tracked my bbt before lei..u need just a thermometer is it?

piggy & sun

it's true leh. Some men have u give birth, really pai pai pi gu, let u do everything. Say scared to carry the baby, dun wanna change diaper, dun wanna do housework etc. The mummies have to 1 leg kick, and still have to go back to work. The men go home just play their PSP. Have seen so many of such cases leh. Feel so sad for these mummies and wanna whack their hbs.

Better communicate with your hb before u get preg on what u expect next time. If not you'll regret big time. Better still, write it down somewhere so that he'll remember. Men have short memories too.

Lucky for me my hb is very helpful and comfy taking care of my boy. phew! Can't imagine life with a hb who thinks their responsiblity is just to donate his sperm.

mashy,

if my dh is tat kind of man who can onli play psp.. haha.. seriously.. i wun even consider him as my bf let alone hubby hahahaa...

nowadays guys are much better. thou some black sheep atill linger ard. now they r more willing to share the workload at home. prob also becos nowadays women can have our own stand.

Hi gals... last night i cant sleep so i read all the weekends posts.

Luckily i dun like chocolates at all... to me no effect. But every morning i still stick to my coffee 3-in-1... cant do without it leh.

Dunno how to solve my problem on insomnia. Guess what time i wake up today? ...12.17pm!!!! Siao right. My DH woke me up at abt 8 am but i definitely too tired, so continue to sleep. now then i start my breakfast and wash clothes then check mails. Very soon it'll be evening time. How huh....

sun96,

I ask my sinseh before abt FA and he is not supportive for me to take...say dun anyhow take...so U nvr take.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Anna,

Preggie really cannot take rojak cos got prawn paste...no good...

May,

bbt shd start at CD1. good good, pray yr AF dun report...

bunnz,

Ya, a thermometer to test yr temp once u open yr eyes in the morning...dun do other things yet except to grab yr thermometer and test temp...

Back