(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

good morning all...

See so many list until i also gong gong... can any1 help to update the list in the FB event, so that easy to keep track? The thread run so fast, I cant find my list on this weekend gathering too :p

bakaholic,

20% still exp leh!! after disc, the red one still $271, orange one still $191.. zzzzz

jascmy, yalor...fresh ingredients also got toxic la..but then at least not chemically processed toxic..

ducking, how u feeling today..hope u and ur boy are ok..counting down to the gathering!

Rachel,

Your article is interesting. Surprisingly, china rice is safe. Lol..

Bellamy's is from Australia. I wonder can still eat?

Seems that rice is the main grain being affected. Not sure if i should still feed healthy times barley cereal cos it's from USA. Sigh...

I go back ask my Mum tonite on how to make our very own cereal. Will share tmr. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I will prob get the green orange cos it's so much safer with the seat belt and the barrier. Those we saw in neighbourhood shops looks wobbly..and can only be used when they get much older.

bakaholic, I also think that cook the food ourself is the best. I will try to cook on weekend by myself if can... just that is bring bb out for whole day then bobian bring cereal is easier...

eeyore, u also at the coffee shop there yesterday huh? ha, world so small but yet we still didnt see each other [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

sunflower, thanks, I feel better today after the good sleep yesterday night... the cought medicine given this round really v strong type, i drink already straight away coma... my hb said my boy wake up 3 times at last night i also dunno :p ya... counting to the gathering, now i try drinking alot of water so that can fully recover soon [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

duckling,

ya... hb likes the mee rebus and I had bread, egg and coffee... but I was at home at 9:30 already... so I was very early...

duckling,

yah, i also bring cereal when going out. Maybe can try brining cooked porridge now.

We usually dun go out whole day cos bb needs to sleep, poo and he kinda affected if we are out whole day.

bakaholic, I do bring the cooked porridge out sometime, but need to wake up very early to prepare, very tiring la...

eeyore, mee rebus there nice huh **tam jiak look**? I see many ppl eating leh... next time may try it...

actually the toxic is found in the raw materials, so even if we cook the food, we also have to source for good materials. Seems like organic food is still better for babies, for porridge, better to get the rice from India, China or Thailand since the level of arsenic found is much lower.

wanna check, for the free trial class

only uob cc memeber is free?

lets say cheese dun have? my hubby have and i have can she still got for free?

winnie, the strap will keep dropping of ah?? hmm.. ok, will think of a way to stop the dropping..hehe..

alibaba, haha.. hope i wont regret getting it.. hehe..

Oh ya, gals, today is free ben & jerry ice-cream day. Remember to go get one today! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

bakaholic,

usually i cook porridge twice during weekends ..so if i go out, i will bring porridge out.. i seldom let my boy eat cereal, although its convenient..

Bakaholic, sunflower,

So you're going? Smart trike is 20% while smart trike zoo no promo. Smart trike plus selling at robinson gss at special price but don't know how much.

Eeyore,

She created an event in fb.

Winnie...

Cheese must have uob cc then can have free trial..

Anyway, there is no squeakers class (4-10m) during weekend, only available on Tuesdays.. I call to arrange a class for us..

wah, those tricycle price too steep leh.. i got a motor car, a motor scooter and a bicylce at home.. all collecting dust.. cannot invest anymore..

MVH,

hehe I thought those confirm later should comes in the next list unless some wants to change.

aiyah nvr mind for now since already re-list... luckily i can make it on 7th may too...

Alamak.. Need to cook porridge.. My gal prefer blended one, texture like cereal so recently I have been giving her HT cereals.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] up to date, my gal finish 2 boxes of HT n 1 box of organix cereal.. Now is the 4th box..

xuan,

ya..will b renting..cos i owas rent toys for my ger..but if u bringing more toys, i more than happi too...cos more toys means bb can explore n play different types..

cheekrene, ya same as the chinese article i posted yest...

dunno it affect only london batch or even SG batch..argh..

Winnie, if got 2 persons having uob cards, I think can ba..

Sorry Eeyore n jascmy again... Luckily u gals can make it on 7may..

MVH: i will try and call and check with them...

For those mummies who missed out:

They can open 2 classes for us but different days.. 30april and 7may 1-2pm. Free trial for UOB credit or debit cards. If not, $44.94 for each baby.

The class size recommended is 8 babies with 2 parents allowed inside the gym.. But we have 18babies so I request for up to 10babies in each class. She said ok but a bit cramp if both parents inside.. Anyway, for those who have elder kids, cannot go in.. But they have an area outside the gym which u can let yr helper accompany yr elder kids..

Arrive 15mins earlier so that they can do registration..

No need socks for babies. Parents optional to wear socks.

Please choose yr slot! Do PM me yr name and contact number as I need to email them..

Yet to confirm slot

1.white lady

2. Eeyore

3. Jascmy

4. Cresent

5. Bakaholic

30 April

1. MVH

2. alibaba

3. cheekrene

4. bakaholic

5. Jasmine Goh

6. rachel

7. sunflower

8. snowy55

9. fumiko

10. susan aka pd0513

- full -

7 may

1. duckling

2. sweetkyra (prefer 30 apr if any mommy decide to change)

3. chocochips

4. Angel

5. Xuan82 (also prefer 30 Apr)

6. Dreamz

7. eeyore_03

8. Cheese (TBC)

9. Winnie_gal (tbc)

Hello Friends [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

So many gatherings! Enjoy[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Having a headache here for 1st birthday celebration... Venue, Party Supplies and food...

Today is free cone's day but after work have to fetch bb xl so cannot enjoy...

Just want to ask is it too early if i order non inflated balloons to keep now then use in August...

MVH: Your girl still coughing? I'm a zombie today cause XL vomited in his playpen last night at 2am... Made a big mess, read that you all say Hou ying san is good for cough? Can it be given to bbies at this age?

back to work, i feel "gong gong", slight feverish =( i thought fully recovered on my nose but the aircon in office is killing me.

my mum barred me from visiting my girl again for tomorrow. faint lor. 3 days without seeing that little devil.

Cheekrene: Thanks! Very headache over the celebration cause never done before...

Duckling: I'm also sleepy... How u make the colours? I rmb reading how to change but couldn't find in the archive now..

Nature Lover: Very long never see you le...

MVH, noted that eeyore_03's name aldy in the list but mine not in and after winnie and cheese there is only one more slot. Pls keep for me hor:

se mummies who missed out:

They can open 2 classes for us but different days.. 30april and 7may 1-2pm. Free trial for UOB credit or debit cards. If not, $44.94 for each baby.

The class size recommended is 8 babies with 2 parents allowed inside the gym.. But we have 18babies so I request for up to 10babies in each class. She said ok but a bit cramp if both parents inside.. Anyway, for those who have elder kids, cannot go in.. But they have an area outside the gym which u can let yr helper accompany yr elder kids..

Arrive 15mins earlier so that they can do registration..

No need socks for babies. Parents optional to wear socks.

Please choose yr slot! Do PM me yr name and contact number as I need to email them..

Yet to confirm slot

1.white lady

2. Eeyore

3. Jascmy

4. Cresent

5. Bakaholic

30 April

1. MVH

2. alibaba

3. cheekrene

4. bakaholic

5. Jasmine Goh

6. rachel

7. sunflower

8. snowy55

9. fumiko

10. susan aka pd0513

- full -

7 may

1. duckling

2. sweetkyra (prefer 30 apr if any mommy decide to change)

3. chocochips

4. Angel

5. Xuan82 (also prefer 30 Apr)

6. Dreamz

7. eeyore_03

8. Cheese (TBC)

9. Winnie_gal (tbc)

10. Jascmy

pengin: yup very bz with work.. no time to log on.. now can lax abit but then will be bz soon..

always bz and no time for my little chilli padi...

Back