(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

Cordlife promotion: 1 year free personal accident insurance for new parents (father+mother), first 30 to sign up daily to have $50 capitalland shopping voucher.

On top if you have a friend recommendation $50 off for both you and your friend. Your friend will get $50 capital land voucher

Dreymin,

I would like to join you gals for this gathering..")

Central Gathering -

Date: 15 June 10

Time : 630pm ok?

Dreymin

Cheekrene

MVH

Uncle Ahnah only

Purelyz

Ann

Haitang

Charmaine

Central Gathering -

Time : 630pm ok?

Dreymin

Cheekrene

MVH

ahNah only

Purelyz

Ann

Haitang

Charmaine

Orh ... tonight and weekend ..going with my SIL to see the free infant car seat (can last up to 4-6 months) .

as well as getting free NB diapers from her and etc. Because her #2 out grown liao (2 months only)

Bakaholic,

Hi saw that you posted that you are eyeing on peg pergo stroller Si and the cheapest you find for 2010 model is $499 from firstfewyears. May i know wheres that place or anyone know can advise me? Thanks

i just came back from motherhood fair. only bought 12packs of heinz biscuit for my 2 kids and 2pack of woodsgripe water for coming #3. then no more liao... sian...

oh ya, if anyone looking for breastpump, medela freestyle is at $799. v gd price...

bakaholic : oh wow!! even cheaper sia...

there's first few years in KKH too.

peg perego is very good..veri rigid..but abit exp..if u dont mind 2nd hand, can go to 'want to sell' thread to take a look..some pple selling between $250-$350..

Bakaholic,

Thanks a lot for the info. So far the combi stroller that we see is quite flimsy wor wats the model that you are looking at can share? Till now my hubby and i are looking at peg pergo P3 was one of our choice too its really sturdy but i find it heavy. So now let with Si only.

SunFlower,

Not sure if Si till now still consider new model or wat i have been browsing want to sell thread saw that most of them selling Peg Pergo P3 only lei..

Babybee,

The combi model is Cosmo which i think the store brought in themselves cos we have checked with taising (combi distributor) and they do not bring in. Price is about <$300.

Where's taising huh [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] So do they have a actual stroller to view there?

We also went to expo at night . manage to get stroller and baby cot ... =)

they have baby cot starting at $169.00 with foam mattress , think its quite cheap also

Hey everyone,

just came back from gynae visit and motherhood fair. Now Philip Avent has 50% on all items. So much cheaper than their last weekend warehouse sales. I was disappointed as the shampoo and lotion is at $11 at fair where i bought $15 from warehouse sale. -_-" I bought huggies diapers (2 small pkts of NB & 2 pkts of S) to stock up. The best buy I can get. Today I walked until I over-stretch my toe because Someone blocked my way when I keep asking this woman to excuse me, in the end my toe cramped for almost 15 mins. So pissed with her.

Crescent,

remember we were talking about the pain on our groin/inner thigh? My gynae mention that our babies are expanding and tend to push some part of our bodies. Now my right side of the tummy was pain till my thigh when walking. This pain may come and go till our delivery. I wondered how I can survive walking as i have to walk super slow.

Hi mummies,

Just an update that today I went to see a Physiotherapist, and was diagnosed with Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD). http://www.plus-size-pregnancy.org/pubicpain.htm

She taught me how to walk correctly, how to sit with support, how to get up and down from a bed, and how to turn in bed with less pain. She did lots of explaining how my babies are sitting on my pelvic bone, and becos I'm of small build with twin pregnancy, and my muscles over-relaxed due to hormonal changes...etc. She also did some massage for me, and told me that I had inflammation, thus I need to use an ice pack at the pelvic area, and on top of that, I have to massage the area everyday.

I find the session quite beneficial to me, cos when I did the exercise and also do things at a correct posture, the pain greatly reduced.

Just wanna share with you mummies, I'm glad a frd referred me to see a Physiotherapist, will follow-up on my appt next wed, will update you guys again!

Meanwhile, I saw some threads on 1 Jun discussing abt Hypermart and Baby Kingdom. I made my very 1st trip there last sat and was so disappointed with Hypermart. Their sales person was "busy", and when I asked her to get something for me, she disappeared for 10 min, and then I found her serving some foreigners couple...when I approached her again with the "look" she then told me she got someone else to go to storeroom to look for the babycot mattress and I have to wait another 10 mins. I was already mad, cos she didn't even hv the decency to inform me before serving other customers, so I just left the place.

Whereas at Baby Kingdom, I was approached by a very friendly staff, who saw me walked in and asked if I need help. After the bad service at Hypermart, I really am happy to be served so I ended up purchasing most of the stuff I need and spent abt >$1000 at Baby Kingdom. This is my first stop shop, I didn't complete purchasing everything on my shopping list, but I have most of the bulk items purchased,including a latex mattress, bath tub, bath tub stand, steriliser, nursing pillow, playpan..etc. And I am satisfied when I left the store [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hi, any gracco playpen sold at expo?

ahnah which brand of playpen is urs? whats the specs?

$30 is a great buy ! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

was expo crowded?

me now waiting for tomorrow special buy to load finish...

so sad that i din get to see any gd deals. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Cheekrene> is Philips Avent at 50% off? how abt their Electric Twin (Isis Duo) Breastpump? i skipped their booth since last week they just had carnival sale, so thought fair price will be ard the same or not as good. sigh...

delphin carseat from $420 to $168, first 50customers only. I think can sit newborn to 4yrs old.

farlin babyplaypen @ $99, first 100pcs only.

hi everyone

i have a Bloom session with The Studioloft Maryann at old rate of $180 to let go - please pm if keen to take over. new price is $250 now. thanks

ahNah> just a bit share lah. no money to own PC Dreams leh... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Leo_baby> hm... how long has your current maid with you?

QQ> dunno if the world is small or Singapore is REALLY small... i know you yes !! if not wrong i think we did plan to meet up when i took my course in NUS 2 years back right? but in the end i guess timing always not right and we didn't have the chance to meet up again... my old number still available, but as backup line. using another number most of the time now. will check and reply your sms later. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Purelyz> doctor gave your son panadol/ibuprofen and antibiotics? you take care. virus now very siong. Although my son's fever seems gone, he still has a little cough and appetite is not well. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Eeyore> your girl really wonderful leh... next time can play with ahNah's boy (the spiderman). :p

xpink> is this Delphin the same brand for the expensive vacuum cleaner (which now free a pot at the fair)?

haitang : dont think so leh. cos i went to the booth, they dont sell any carseat or anything. they sell mainly vacuum cleaner only.

June> usually they give further discount for TMC FBI. but since they have some promotion during the MTH fair, so you might want to talk to their salesperson and see if the FBI disc. can be applied on top of the fair promotion. I signed in April and Charmaine just signed up during the fair.

xpink> so you saw this carseat elsewhere lah? hehe... then dunno who copied whose brand name liao. :p

by the way, i went back to the fair again at ard 9.10pm with my hubby to grab some items. so sad that when i visited the Nepia booth they told me close for the day and cannot buy liao. asked me to call the hotline for delivery or either back to

the fair tomorrow. their diapers are really soft and for new born only $0.23/pc. i used for my #1 before (can't remember that time i used S or M though). do take note, if you buy at the fair, each package comes with additional 2 pcs FOC, but if you order thru the hotline, there will be no additional 2 FOC.

haitang : Yes, i like nepia too!!! My #2 backside always sensitive, cannot use cheap cheap diapers. He used nepia since birth too until i feel that cannot afford nepia anymore cos he always pee on the front and behind is empty, waste alot of diapers, i changed to huggies.

another one similar to nepia is g.oon diapers. Even more ex!!!

oh, this time im getting fitti prenium instead. Cos got carton sales + free delivery. 1 carton $66. And newborn i think got 52pcs if im not wrong, and sum up to $0.21 per pcs.

Charmaine,

Good can see you again, yes please come! The more the merrier [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Central Gathering -

Time : 630pm or 7pm? Please vote

Dreymin

Cheekrene

MVH

ahNah only

Purelyz

Ann

Haitang

Charmaine

Jun,

I didn't notice the brand at all, but we do make sure it can open, assemble and put it back into the bag. It is 8kg per set. Much heavier than my machine gun.

ahNah, saw your facebook that the mattress only $29. What is the measurement ah? Still have stock for me if I go tmr?

Back