(2010/07) July 2010 MTB

Jac, do you need AVA clearance/permit when you import foodstuff in bulk into Spore? just wondering lah

ica: lolx...she sure is cute....

er ya loh..but at the NTUC at nex, the HB puffs n cereal are at the baby section..but the melts are at the organic section...=.=!! i accidently walk pass then saw de...lolx..

the pool are more suitable for walking tots i think...coz the items there include alot of splashing of water...like the water wheel then 1 whole huge bucket of water pour dwn...n the rain drop mist...mostly is water will get into the eyes n head...

parking wise...in the day time shld be ok lah...i only know in the evening is pack..

lasery, thanks! ok lah, then i'll make a trip to Nex. i also wanna go kia-kia and check out HB stuff at NTUC. funny they split the stuff into 2 diff sections

oh, you mean there's a baby pool there? the skypark right? i meant the hwa xia baby spa. but this baby pool sounds fun - my baby has overcome the fear of water being poured down her head. oh, i read that there's also an area for dogs

Baby jumper gym (bukit gombak),

Mommies, date is fixed on 12th mar, 3pm. Duration is 1hr n cost $40. Pls pm me your name, your bb's name and date of birth ya. Oh n payment in cash or cheque only.

Jaclyn,

I'm interested in oatmeal , multigrain cereal and melts if u have extra.. Can buy from u... Thanks... =)

Carol0425,

Oh my sister bf help me to book de cos he got safra membership.. Need to book 6mths b4...

Mine fall the last day of sch holiday..

Jasline: thanks for your info..oops, then i think it's too late for me to book now [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

btw, i overstock happy baby oatmeal, brown rice n multigrain..my gal doesnt like anymore [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

so pls let me know if you are keen to take over..

Milk: Mummies, any of your bb drinks S26? I have one step 2 400g tin to let go or exchange for similac stage 2.. if anyone has pls let me know. Expiry date of my S-26 is 19 Jan 2012.

ergo carrier: i sold my bjorn & going to get an ergo.. my bjorn is too straining for my shoulders & sarong sling not getting any better coz bb getting heavier & supporting on 1 shoulder is tough! is it too late to get an ergo nw? cos my gal cant sit long in her stroller & i have no strength to keep carrying.. is there any better deal other than BP here?

sweetkiss

can i suggest u go try the carrier? in fact i own and ergo. i like it but too bulky. if i had a choice i would go for beco.

Jellypurin.. u know which shop displays ergo? most i see are bb bjorn carriers.. i seriously need a gd carrier. had to go for massage once a mth coz of my shoulders.. lol

sweetkiss

ergo is not available in retail shops. anyway, where do u stay? i can let you try it on if you want cos i am not using it most of the time. i have a scoota baby at home as well. one of my friend says it is very good too. beco is very nice. the fabric is beautiful and is more light weight.

mummies, u all use the carrier (ergo/bjorn) to bring bb out???

i'm thinking of getting a light weight stroller.. my capella stroller quite heavy for me to bring bb Galen out alone... hai~~

jellypurin: really? i am staying in the west, at boon lay lei.. haha.. is beco more expensive or ergo? i saw this Luna-Luna in FB, they are selling ergo & beco at very low prices. Ergo organic only $120 where BP selling $180!

hershey: i using bb sling cos cant find a suitable carrier yet. had the bjorn synergy & combi carriers but both strains my shoulders badly in less than 1 hr. sling is easy to bring and doubles up as a blanket if bb sleeps in the stroller. but i have to bring stroller too. mine is a maclaren xlr and also super heavy. i really regret buying coz that time only wanted best, sturdy one.. a $400+ damage. so ignore all advices to get a light one. my parents also pek cek to transport it in and out of the car. so they bought a super lightweight one, also suitable for newborns coz can fully recline at only $100! like a quarter of my price lor. zzz

sweetkiss

do u wk or u r stay at hm mom? i really don;t mind lending you my ergo to try. u need to put it on to feel it. let me see how i can arrange to meet u in the west. i use to go to church in the west but no more [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

beco more ex cos beco is "prettier"... its fabric is v v nice... also not bulky looking. ergo is... but, both beco and ergo are v comfy cos they are v padded. just remember ergo CANNOT front carry; ur bb canot face forward. beco i know the gemini model allows u to front carry but majority of the structured carrier is best utilized by back carry, meaning bb face backward...

too cheap i will not buy...bcos of genuine part issue... ergo should cost u around $150-$200 depending on what fabric u buy.

beco about $180-$220 depending on the series u buy

jellypurin: oic.. that's very nice of u! im working, in tuas! it's ok, you can just let me know if you're ard west area. no hurry.

the FB one claimed that hers are authentic so i'm not too sure though. i have been deciding to get the ergo for mths! nv heard of beco till i saw her page.

sweetkiss: first few years at paragon has the ergo, you can go try. i bought mine from there. actually i intended to try with bb at the shop then buy online. but the salesgirl was so nice that hubby and me paiseh to just walk off :p we use ergo most of the time becauase bb can't sit in stroller for long. and it's more convenient when i bring bb out alone. just ergo her and carry diaper change mat. wallet, HP can put in the ergo front pocket [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

SK, my capella is a gift from my gf, abit regret to ask my gf bought this capella heavy weight stroller, should get those light weight, but at the time, i dono which brand is good..

And also had a bad experience with light weight stroller with my gal, 6years ago.. She almost fell off from the stroller, when crossing over a "hump" or tiny stone...

But i tot maclaren is light weight stroller??

I have a MIM sling too.. But same thing happen on u, happen on me... Shoulder breaking after 1 hr.. lol~~

Gymboree

1. Jolyn (13/03/11)

2. Irene (13/03/11)

3. Yvonne (13/03/11)

4. Sweetkiss (12/3)

5. vivi

6. vivi friend

7. Geri ( 13/3)

8. suntan(13/3)

9. Jasline (13/3)

10. Pris

11. Jaclyn

12. Eliss - 13 Mar

13. babycoco

14.turuko

15. DQ (13/03/11)

16. Alicia Lim (13/03/11)

17. Meihui (Ceres) [Weekends only]

17. Claudia

18: Noknok

19. Nicole (13/3)

20. Nicole cousin (13/3)

Peanut, ur girl so good...

I place my boy in the MIM sling, he keep turn left & right.. I am afraid, one day he will just fell out lorz...

Kindermusik (Tanglin) $30

They can have 12 babies per class.

Sunday:2pm

Again i fix 2 dates:

20/03/11

27/03/11

1. Jolyn (20/03/11)

2. Irene (20/03/2011)

3. Yvonne (20/03/2011)~ can i be on waiting list if not i join 27/3/11)

4. Fazzy

5. Vernie (20/03/11)

6. Ica (20/03/11)

7. Sweetkiss (27/03/11)

8. Vivi (20/03/11)

9. Grace (20/3/11)

10. Suika (weekday only)

11. Geri (20/3/11)

12. suntan (20/03/11)

13. Jasline (20/03/11)

14, Pris

15. Jaclyn

16. Shann (20/3/2011)

17. Eliss (20/3/2011)

18. babycoco

19. bloob

20.turuko

21. charliebrown

22. DQ

23. Minmin (20/03/11)

24. Claudia

25. Noknok

26. Nicole (20/3)

hershey

for my dd, we bought the combi quickids. v light weight and easy to use but we waited still she past her 1yo bday then we buy. it was our best investment! cheap and good... heee.... but this stroller good only when the bb can sit upright v v well

Jellypurin, do the stroller have handle?? some i see like don have... My boy love the handle so much.. whenever he sit in the stroller, he will struggle to move forward to hold on to the handle.. lol~~~

peanut: okie! maybe i'll bring my girl along to try.. coz i went once, the salesgirl had no knowledge. i asked her wadz the diff btw organic and non-organic. she told me "organic ones the box got write organic".. dots..

hershey: oh dear.. ya maclaren has lightweight ones but those cannot fully recline. only the model i bought is suitable from newborn onwards as i got it when i was preggy. its about 8kg. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] i cannot bring her with stroller out alone. if i go town alone, must take mrt coz i cant imagine hw to carry her, fold stroller and load into cab.

jellypurin: noted. thx!

sweetkiss: HAHA! how unhelpful! anyway i think the girl said organic material is softer, and it's lighter. i tried all - normal, organic, sports, and we got the organic. because it felt the most comfy. i think sports is the most cooling. agree with jellypurin, must go try! then you'll know which one to get.

i've also heard manducca is not bad but i don't know if it retails here.

Hershey: she's not that good lor! won't sit in the stroller more than 10min in shopping center. and we spent more than 1k on the bugaboo bee! now we only use it at home and to walk ard the estate. so so sad coz i was really happy after we bought the bee. really should've trained her to sit in it from young. haiz.

peanut: manducca is available in Baby Slings and Carriers shop in Novena. but super ex, like $249 if i rem.. but the person there is very nice!

SK, same lorz.. the capella is 8.5kg.. imagine place my fat baby than weight 9kg... argh~~ carry him in the sling, than carry stroller on the other hand... omg... still not yet done, plus bag... plus thermos bottle... gosh, i dono how much weight has place on me..

peanut, at 1st baby galen also don like to sit in the stroller.. maybe u can place some of her smelly pillow with her in the stroller... tat's wat i do for the 1st few attemp.... :)

sweetkiss: wow that's ex! lucky i didnt go there to try manducca, else sure buy coz i'm a sucker for nice pple hahah

Hershey: she doesnt have a smelly pillow. she likes to suck her smelly thumb haha! i try to give her sophie to suck too but i think now she takes sophie for granted, always throw into the stroller basket :S

I agree that using carrier with baby now really strain the back. Now I carry Kayden also tough.. given me being big size also quite strenuous on me.. cannot imagine for you mummies who are so petite. Actually I wanted to buy beco or ergo but I scared too hot for Kayden. Maybe this weekend I will bring him to try out the carrier at The First Few Years at Paragon.

i think if i buy another carrier, my hubby will kill me! I already bought a sling (super waste $ cos i never use AT ALL!!), a baby bjorn synergy (also waste $$ cos supposed to be my hubby to carry him in.. but my hubby hardly carries him with it... correction, is never.)

The one I use the most is the pupsik pouch.

hershey

quickids no front bar. but i was ok w that cos it's so light and easy to fold!

structured carriers

it is warm for singapore weather that is why a few of my friends brought ergo sport cos it s cooler...

manducca is v good. i tried b4. can front carry forward... v nice

Now, i am so tempt to get carrier.. but then, galen is easily to sweat.. hai~~ even he sit in the stroller, he is sweating like hell...

what should i do?? >_<|||

should get a lighter stroller rite.. but which brand worz.. budget and stable to use for long.. hahahah~~ tight tight budget now... gosh~~

thanks for the Happy Bellies info!

Jasline>> I also booked the NSRCC chalet for my boy's 1yr BD! hehee. Booked the one near the pool.

Re: Swimming at NSRCC

Maybe we can arrange to have it on 25 Mar, Fri? After the school hols?

Do you all have float for your BBs? Cuz there's also another children pool, where we can let our BBs "swim" if we have float.}

Sweetkiss: Ergo carrier is not bad la, but now that my bb is around 9kg, I find that my back hurts after carrying him around. But he likes it and always falls asleep in it. Manduca I also tried b4, but to me at that time, there was no difference bet this and Ergo,so may as well get cheaper one. :p I got the organic Ergo cos there is a diff bet organic and normal one. Organic one is much softer.

Yeah, there are pirated ones, so be careful. I bought mine from Agape babies online. I went to try at the First Few Years before buying.

Baby's weight:

What is your baby's weight now? Mine is 9.5kg at 7mths plus. Pd said is 75percentile (not overweight), but she said the weight is like that of a 1 year old!

Kindermusik (Tanglin) $30

They can have 12 babies per class.

Sunday:2pm

Again i fix 2 dates:

20/03/11

27/03/11

1. Jolyn (20/03/11)

2. Irene (20/03/2011)

3. Yvonne (20/03/2011)~ can i be on waiting list if not i join 27/3/11)

4. Fazzy

5. Vernie (20/03/11)

6. Ica (20/03/11)

7. Sweetkiss (27/03/11)

8. Vivi (20/03/11)

9. Grace (20/3/11)

10. Suika (weekday only)

11. Geri (20/3/11)

12. suntan (20/03/11)

13. Jasline (20/03/11)

14, Pris

15. Jaclyn

16. Shann (20/3/2011)

17. Eliss (20/3/2011)

18. babycoco

19. bloob

20.turuko

21. charliebrown (sorry can't make it on Sundays..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] thx Jolyn!)

22. DQ

23. Minmin (20/03/11)

24. Claudia

25. Noknok

26. Nicole (20/3)

Back