(2010/01) January 2010 mtb

afann, updated liao...

Charis I've also included your name in...how about MamaD, Pauline and Melissa, shall include ur name in too

morning mommies [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

yuki, koonie

replied u on the FM list. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

babe

thanks! let us know how ur order for the FM goes.

Hehe.. Tytus looks so cute in the pix.

mamaD

sorry to hear abt ur company's treatment. anyway, today's ur last day! There'll be better jobs elsewhere so cheer up! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

TYL

yeah.. I posted the same Carrefour promo a few days ago. bought Fitti Basic & petpet to try out. thanks.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Sling:

I tried the sling with LO yesterday for her vaccination @ KKH.. She prefers her head out of the sling but then sleeps v well even snore in it. Hahaha..

So far no fever & she's v active this morning.. her cough also more or less cleared altho still have some phelgm.

Tyl,

I only change his diaper when he wakes up for feeds. So didn't disturb his sleep. He'll only cry when I change his diaper at nite. He's ok when I change during the day. I change him in air con room where's he's sleeping. Even if I switch off the air con, the room will still be cold cos need some time for the temp to go up.

Smalldreams,

what's manja?

lin>your gal was in kangeroo hold? haven't practiced that yet. my boy doesn't seem to like the cradle hold in pupsik.

paiseh, din see the carrefour promo you posted. :p sometimes no time to read all the posts.

glad your gal is taking the vaccination well.

megan>must thank you and cindy for starting the ball rolling for the event mah. No cindy, no place to hold the gathering too. :p

mstan>you back at work? maybe can meet for lunch one day. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I use to read and post here when I'm latching baby. But last few days was so tired that I doze off while latching him. Have been lagging behind on the posts, didn't manage to catch up.

bryest>think we lazy lor. normally don't change my boy at nite unless he poos. I think maybe the temp in your room cold? or he is hungry and just wants to eat. don't want to be changed. :p

manja means sticky and wants to be close to you.

TYL : yes, came back to work this Mon & hv been very busy. U pump in office too ? During lunch ? I pump in office during lunch after quick quick lunch....;p

Yes, we can catch up for lunch one of these days ? Sms me ?

Megan,

thanks for putting up the list...

hmm...

can someone start collecting the funds?? (I dun haf a POSB account, usually use hubby's) so not advisable to tt to me.....because tml is the 1st already...we only haf about 3-5 days then i will tie down the buffet??

mstan>I usually pump between 10.30-12, depending on how fast I clear my morning reports. Then hand express when I'm back in office after lunch and again sometime between 3-4.

Only work from Wed-Fri so you tell me which day is better for you lah. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Lin> u work near us too,ya? maybe can join us if free and back at work?

Confirmation of our baby BASH 10th April

pls PM your Name(nick), Email & contact number to fat_babe..dats me...i will try to collate & pass to megan..will email you girls when & how to tt the funds

Bbchic,

erm.. Do I still need to email u?!? Think u have details hor?!?

Anyway, I can help u to collect fund if u wan.

Anyone has reccomendation for a good PD in the East. I'm staying at Pasir Ris and I've been bringing Lucas to Dr Ong E.K. at Thomson all this while but thinking of bringing him to a nearer PD.

TYL : woh, u so much time to pump 3 times in office ? Thought 1/2hr each time then where got time ? I only hv 1/2hr during lunch to pump...;p

Yes, Lin work ard us, then we can all catch up for lunch one of these days ?

mstan>I don't have much time that's why can only pump once. spend about 30 mins. hand express v fast mah. about 10-15 mins nia. Do it when I've time. If I don't breasts will get v tight lor

thanks megan and fatbabe for coordinating...

i also dun have POSB acct wo.. maybe pass to one of the mummies on Monday to TT for me kekeke

megan> most probably okie..but need to check DH can accompany LO n me..i not confident to bring LO out myself yet..:0

lin> thks, i'm veri calm nw waiting to be officially a SAHM starting on April's Fool..haa

I was tinking of asking my present baby-sitter to cme over to my hse instead of i sent bb to her place since i will be hme..any mummies knw the market price of paying them? i'm giving her $500 Mon to Fri 7am -7pm...

mamaD> aiyo, tdy i will officially bring shernise out for a dinner appt.. hopefully she be good.. i also a bit gan geong hahaha

bryest> i think your LO is hungry that's why cry when u change the diaper. Same thing with my LO. I just fast hand fast leg change the diaper and give him his feed then he will be quiet.

any mommies know if huggies ultra is more absorbent than MP? Last night changed my LO at 11pm and then at 5am, the diaper was so wet and heavy even his shirt was soaked.

Melissa,

my baby has eczema too. He will rub his face till very red. His skin is very sensitive. We brought him to see PD, she ask me to stop using pigeon shampoo and baby lotion. Have to buy cetaphil body wash and moisturizer for his skin.

Fatbabe, u ordered liao? mummies, would suggest tat once we put the order for the high tea liao, those who can't make it will still have to pay. let's make tomorrow as the deadline to confirm...any objection???

cocomama> long time no chat..i prefer MP personally, more absorbent n my LO 'bui bui' thigh will get red if wear overnite..MP is more suitable for him..jus the dollar n cent loh..

Megan,

not yet...i haf till next monday...

i think its fair (for org) to let mummies tt the funds first..good for co-ordinating....scarly now i order...then half back out..like dat how wor...hor...ekkeke....we all bring containers to tabao food..!!

mamaD> hahaha ya... i abit scare hahaha.. later sge cry i panick hahaha

Cocomama> ya her daddy tall.. tall like daddy, chubby like mummy haha

highlighted mummies...pls get bk wif your contacts..& confirmation

1) Megan (2 adults) + 2 kids

2) Sherry + Shernise

3) fatbabe (2 adults) + 3 kids

4) luvbabe11 + 2 kids (2 adults)

5) cy + Leticia (2 adults)

6) joy (2 adults) + 2 kids

7) LSnTYL (2 adults) + Ayden

8) AG + Caryn

9) Summer's mama (2adults + 2 kids)

10) koonie + Joey (2adults)

11) afann + Ashton (2adults)

12) Mindy + Isaiah (2adults)

13) Febie + Shayne

14) Clarissa + Kaden (2adults)

15) big foot (2adults) + Bryan

16) yeocouple (2adults) + kaelen

17) weewee (2adults) + Javier

18) babyraphael (2adults) + 2 kids

19) Jolene chan (2 adults) + Nicole

20) lyn78 (2 adults, 1 kid and 1 bb)

21) bryest (2 adults) + Baby Estovan

22) ecookie (2 adults) + yr

23) Yuki + Chris

24) mstan8888 (2 adults) + bb

25) missytan (2adults) + 2 kids

26) momo32 (2 adults) + 2 kids

27) cheerieheart (2 adults) + bb

28) jazxin + bb

megan..pls check who else you dun haf their contacts....we try to finalise...

megan>no objections to paying even if back out once order for high tea is made. Will try to fill in the excel form later.

sherry>have fun! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

babe>can ask them to provide the containers to dabao food or not? normally they do, right?

so transfer $ to who?

TYL,

megan will be collecting i think....no account given yet..so dun worry..hiakz..

mamaD,

SAHM le...come for party!! can relieve stress...we are all v fun people i think....hahaha

TYL

Yeah.. Work nearby. Will b glad to join u ladies 4 lunch when I'm back in May..

I didn't use kangaroo hold cos LO's head still wobbly.. It's cradle hold but 'modified' with her head out... Haha.. only when she's aslp then I put her head in. Jus not sure whether her snoring is cos of her phelgm or she can't breathe well in d sling..

mamaD

Ya.. My LO's nanny also same duration & same rate. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

lsntyl

i am very impressed that you can hand express. how do you do it? where do you collect the milk? how much can you express?

Can you PM rach's contact pls. Thanks.

yay, just got another positive response to the sponsorship. Think we can do either a lucky draw or games. :p

furby>quite busy at work. Can pm me so I don't forget to send her contact to you? I got no time to check for her email now.

I've been hand expressing at home cos lazy to pump and scared not enough milk for bb if I do so so used to it le. Collect it in a milk bottle lor. How much I can express depends on how full I am. :p

fatbabe> hubby working le.. his new site gotta work till 7pm everyday.. boring hahaha,, ya i think collect $$ first to be fair to organise

Hi mummies

Megan, BBchic

wah you ladies very busy hor? Hope yr event will be a nice success! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Megan

I think I'm finished liao. Seems my passport can't be ready by tomorrow. Sobs. What a lesson for me. Now waiting for passport dept to call me back, see if I can collect together with baby's passport by tomorrow. If not... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Mindy

Alamak, I missed buying the aromatherapy milk bath at the expo fair. I only bought the normal one. smells divine!

Btw, even my 3 yr old skinny boy can still fit into the bumbo seat! He sits there occasionally as we brought it out recently for my baby.

TYL

You expert man... hand express. I'll take forever. So what do you do with yr medela pump then?

This morning I went to Mustafa Ctr ...that place is damn amazing..all kinds of things! But no discount at all lah... Even Fitti 360 is going at $12.90 per packet. way more ex than carrefour's promotion.

Cheerieheart

good luck in reading /trying that concept out! I managed to catch by girl's pee when we reached home, then after her feed (coz she fussed). After that she continue drinking milk, then now asleep. Another good thing about practising this is, we sorta have another reason why baby is fussy - she probably just needs to pee...

a lot of mummies have gone back to work. I like to ask how you cope with night feeds?

I still have 3 wks ML to go, anxious to settle BB into something reasonable.

currently, her last feed about 10- 11pm (latch). She wakes up to feed at abt 2-3am(latch), then 5-6am (latch). Tried to eliminate the 2-3am by not giving her feed, but end up whole night she makes the konk konk grunting sound, and I hardly get good sleep.

any strategy from other mummies?

fatbabe, weewee pm me liao...she can't make it.

I have momo32's hp no. and babyraphael email contact..the rest in red i dun hv...some of those in black i also dun hv their contact...so it's best pls pm me or fatbabe

fat_babe> i check wif DH, will pm u guys if he can accompany us out tat day..

F> my LO sleeps longer every each week..i alreadi train him to drink evry 3 hrs n automatically he sleeps at nite for 5hrs..tis week is like 6 hrs..tink next week will be longer...msybe u can try to make her last feed later so onli need 1 nite/early morning feed..

furby_pet : I try to gv my bb last feed ard 10pm-12am but with fm. In the middle of nite, she also like to make the konk konk grunting sound ard 3am too so gv her pacifier so not so noisy....;p....then wait until 5-6am then feed her with ebm....;p

F> why not give her EBM on her last feed at either 11pm or the one at 2am? at least she drink more can sleep longer

bride_09>no arh. hand express relieves the engorgement cos can empty breast mah. But not totally empty lah

Furby>I got no strategy. Am feeding my baby on demand so will wake up whenever he wants milk. The amount of sleep I get depends on him lor. But he normally sleeps at least 3 hours lah. On good nights, can get 5-6 hours between feeds.

MamaD>I'm staying with my mom till I get my new place. She helps me look after Ayden so no nanny for me. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

TYL> u dun empty ur breasts wont have blocked ducts meh?..i tried not to empty all that day and i kenna blocked ducts and hd high fever 2 days ago and got to engage mdm rokiah to help me clear the ducts...i want to try the slow weaning off method, but scared of blocked ducts, engorgement..feeling kindof depressed now cos i am sick, cant get rest..still got to express milk and had to wear a mask to feed or carry baby..damn depressing...sometimes, just felt why cant doctor invent something like injection, inject and then will cu ss without pain?

bride_09>you check with your gynae. Heard from my cousin that there is an injection that will stop supply wor.

Maybe I'm lucky cos my boy is quite a good sucker. He will empty my breasts at night. During day time, at work, I pump and hand express to relieve the pressure when I'm engorged and to replenish the EBM used for his feeds. So far, touch wood, no blocked ducts.

bride09,

yes got medicine to stop bfdg one...

tyl,

relly sart le you! i rem when i had no pump for #1..hand express every 3 hour always end up in tears..hubby see liao asked me to stop...end up boob blue black le...

mamaD,

if you confirm let us noe by this fridae can...you can pay for your share first..hubby can come or not...late then add

TYL>gynae gave me medicine to stop bf onli...didnt advise injection..

fat babe> have..but i heard will still generate milk...sick man.

Back