2009 any mummys staying in serangoon area

karinng

hi i am staying in serangoon will like to meet more mummys who like to go shopping or to let the kids meet up for play time my girls r 3yrs n 1+yrs can sms 90880 666

hi, i'm staying in serangoon too
happy.gif
my babies will be 1 in oct. my oldest is coming 8.

karin, ummm... maybe u want to delete your h/p number cos there r some nasty ppl trawling this portal, they may misuse it.

My mom stays SGN but myself in Hougang.
The kids child care is in SGN too so normally my husband and I will pick them after office hrs.

I am a freelance Health & Wellness Coach, so I guess can meet up if there is time when I not meeting clients.

i am staying in serangoon area too, specifically in serangoon ave. 1. :) it's my mom who is taking care of my baby as i'm working too. :) my baby is still 2 months old. :)

hi all mummies.. I am a new mummy.. My daughter is onli 3 weeks old.. Am staying at serangoon north ave 1..

I'm staying opp Serangoon Ave 1. Baby boy will be out in Sept.

Will be shifting over to SG Nrth Av 1 next year

Hi ladies...
I was wondering...
Most of you mommies just delivered a new born recently, Congrats to you all...

But may I ask what are your methods of getting back your slim figure ?

Exactly...
Since now Panbesy is already a banned drug, so what else is there that can give you EFFECTIVE RESULTS, SAFE & HEALTHY for nursing mums and BEST YET GIVES YOU GOOD COMPLEXION ??

hi all, i stayed in serangoon north ave 1... seems like a few mummies also staying around here... my #1 is 18 mths now, #2 due in july... any recommendation for childcare centre around dis area?

Halo mummies,
I'm also stay at Serangoon north ave 1.. My #1 is 18 mths old and #2 4.5 mths old..
Mich i also intending send my #1 to amazing star.. actually think cherie hearts is gd too.. but too far leh.. at SN ave 5, sheng siong there..

Hi. I live at Sgn central too. does anyone know if there are any good infant care places around our area? There's a Cherie Hearts near Kovan I know, but I'm looking for alternatives.

jasmine,

Yup, amazing star at 103. Behind the police post there...

princessdella,

Yup, my #1 went to amazing star, #2 also. I must really say the teachers there are good, they manage to convince my #2 to eat in school after 3 weeks of misbehaving and food strike. My #2 i would say she is a little rascal. :D

angel,

There is a infant care at Blk 553 Serangoon North Ave 4. My neighbour says they are gd.

princessdella,

my #1 is 9 dis yr oreadi. my #2 turning 3 next mth. Nope, no additional discount...

Hi there,

I'm staying nearby serangoon. My baby girl is now 5 month old. Would love to make friends with new mommies. =)

Hi mummies,

I am also staying at serangoon central. :D

my bb boy's EDD is on 1 aug..... would definitely love to meet up with new mummies :D

Hi everyone,

my mummy is interested in babysitting.
She is staying at serangoon north ave 1.
Interested? Pls contact me at 97439994.

Hi Amber (mumyathome),
my gal is also 3mths old.. when is her bday?? maybe same month as my gal.. May 09??

Amber,
ohhh.. hmmmm.. maybe a bit ba.. but babies are suppose to be chubby ma.. like tat then cute ma.. haha.. my gal onli 5.7kg loh..

hi mummies,

i'm staying in serangoon north ave 4. My baby girl is now 6mths 3wks old. Would love to make friends with new mommies. =)

Hi yiwen,
your baby almost the same age as mine.. my gal is born on 27th Jan, 2nd day of CNY.. I'm staying at Serangoon north ave 1..

hi princessdella,
my gal born on 14th Jan
happy.gif
you taking care yourself? I put her in IFC @ serangoon north ave 5 cherie hearts.

Hi,

I stay near serangoon, at lorong ah soo. My boy is born on 16 Mar 09. Currently 4.5months old.
My MIL is taking care of him daytime. I take care of him at night.

Intend to quit job to be a SAHM, wanna have more time with my BB...

yiwen,
nt taking care myself.. my mum helps me..
i think cherie hearts is a gd choice.. i was intending to send my elder one to cherie hearts but den too far from my house.. my mum refused to help me bring him there.. so no choice loh.. enrol him in amazing star at ave 1.. how is the charges like for cherie hearts IFC? the teachers there gd?

hi snow,
ur baby oni 4 days earlier den mine..

ideal_alone,
so gd can quit to be SAHM..

Hi princessdella,

They charge $1100 after gov subsidy pay $500/mth. So far ok, they have 2 teachers Singaporean & China.

ideal_alone,
At first our plan A failed, I thinking to SAHM but worry stay @ home have more conflict with PIL. Plan A is taking care bt PIL but they not willing & only inform us after my girl birth.

I find that when I back to work, I have so little time with my boy. I don't want to miss his growing phase. During weekdays, whenever I see him, he is always sleeping. There is no chance for me to "communicate" with him at all. Of course, I work until quite late daily.

MIL likes to bring my BB downstairs to show off. Everyday, she brings him downstairs at least 5 times. Even I tell her not to bring him down so often, she still sneaks out with him. She let anybody carry my BB, which I dislike a lot. I find it so weird to see at different occassions, people I don't even know, carrying my baby walking around, while she happily chit chating at downstairs.

I am very angry with her. Quitting job is the only way I have valid reason to take over the care of my baby.

Understand your situation. PIL did told me they will bring my bb to downstairs but my hubby just show dislike face.. haha than they not happy. So until now they do not have chance to carry my girl to tour around.

Hi Princessdella,
My girl born just 2 day after yours, which is 4th day of CNY (29 Jan).. hehe...

Hi Snow,
Your girl is 6 days earlier than mine..

I am staying at Paya Lebar road.. I would love to make friend with new mommies.. U can add me @ [email protected] if u have msn... =)

fitti,

the IFC you referring is JOEWE? I did review on this Mar09 & feel the environment not so clean. So we decided to go for CHERIE HEARTS IFC.

yiwen: Yes, that's the IFC and I share your sentiments. I also felt that the place looks quite worn though the principal was really nice.

Where is Cherie Hearts IFC? Do the infants fall sick easily?

Sorry, Yiwen. Saw your earlier post. It's at Serangoon nth ave 5. Now I must figure out how to get there. I am quite new to this area actually.

Back