(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

Oh Mango they say because its very toxic. My first one I ate mango and kena scold by my sister. She say its very "Tu" toxic.. I guess its very heaty ba.

This time round I gonna be a good girl. No mango, no liver, no smoked stuff.

I even take lesser ham and sausgages cos they are all processed food. But I still like macdonalds lah. Tat one no choice :p Cos I like nuggets heh heh

dingdong, yes carrots got a lot of vit A.. one time never mind la.. dun eat so much carrots again! better be safe :p

sstarlight i didn't know papaya got much Vit A too.. ate 4 pieces last night :/

i really really miss half-boiled eggs..
sad.gif
actually cannot eat is bcos might have bacteria? But if my digestive system always very strong one, maybe can eat?

I fell down on wednesday last week.. den had spotting over the weekend... went to c gynea yesterday.. had to wait for 3hrs+.. in the end went to catch a movie with hubby..
happy.gif

Gynea wanted to give me mc to rest at home.. but i dun want to risk my job eh.. so he gave me "an-tai" medicine.. soo expensive!!!

i'm now 6 weeks today.. managed to see the sac yesterday but gynea didnt check for baby's heartbeat cos he said now is to make sure that the sac is in the uterus.. that's more impt.. going to see him in 2 weeks time..
happy.gif

dingdong
oh no...dun think abt it k ...*Catmon shoos your MS away*

ariesgal
so wat do u hv craving for?

veryfatmum
ok..i seldom eat carrot de...broccoli ok rite?

wah piang....

a lot of things cannot eat
sashimi - cannot
carrorts - cannot
mango - cannot
ham & sausage - cannot
papaya - cannot
liver - cannot

a lot of cannots!!!

dingdong, some somemore, coffee too much cannot, shark fins cannot, bantung fish cannot.... haha... orange too much cannot..... guava too much cannot.....

tomatoes too much also cannot.... cos got vit a too i think.... but jialat, i love tomatoes....

catmon, i got no craving now leh...... i must see see look look and if i feel like i want something then the craving comes if not.... nothing.... so that's why i feel so sian..... no cravings now.... my boss just asked me what i wanna have for lunch, i also dunno....

hello mummies! wow this thread really move super fast leh! hehee..

DevLina,

Good luck for your scan later and happy anniversary to you and your hub! =)

Oh dear talking abt MS.. my ms is still plaguing me too.. already in my 9th week now..so was hoping for it to go away...but its still stubbornly sticking with me! Besides having these bad MS spells, am also having a bloated tummy.. i looked like i'm already 4 mths preggie now! hur hur.. *but nobody let me take a seat on the train yet.. as usual* teehee~

On Liver.. cannot eat meh?? I'm still thinking of having liver with mee sua ltr wor...

devlina
i was rushing up the stairs and carrying my files cos going for meeting... den i must have missed a step, so fell down..
sad.gif

gynea say baby is okay.. and my spotting should stop.. if dun stop or if the spotting is a lot more, have to go back and see him..

Thanks gal for ya concern..
happy.gif

sstarlight says no mango one leh. she said mango is toxic. i had many of them 2 weeks ago lor. haiz.

ham & sausage contains lots of preservatives so have to cut down. another cannot list lor.

why ham and sausage cannot? i just had that for 2 days straight cos ham will add the saltyness to the cheese and bread... but my ham i don't take it cold one......

dingdong, then like this hor, all the kiam sng ti stuff cannot liao cos all got high in preservatives leh..... maggie mee also cannot... hee..... this morning i just had a packet of instant noodles.....

aiyo pls la.. carrot/mango/papaya/tomatoes all can eat.
life is meaningless if even such veg/fruits we also cannot eat!
eat in moderation... but ham/sausages - i would rather refrain from eating.

saintbaby, hope everything is well. restwell and take care.

now we have jelly fingers/jelly legs. our ligaments have relaxin hormones. therefore making us more butter fingers/legs.
be extra careful

ariesgal, ya hor...coffee, tea, sharksfin, bantung fish....so long. but guava too much also cannot?!? why leh?

my mum says orange cannot eat too much otherwise baby got lots of phlegm.

saintbaby...better be more careful.

dingdong to add on to your list, half-boiled eggs cannot!!

ham & sausage cannot is bcos they are processed foods right? i heard that cold ham ESP cannot cos cannot eat cold meats.. if really want, gotta heat it up first.

it's my 2nd day of NO MS! and I m only 7th week! woo hoo!
happy.gif
But coughing like mad, going to see GP again later

saintbaby,my gynae didn't specially check for heartbeat, but during the scan, she asked me to see the pic was 'wavy' and she said that's the heartbeat causing the 'waviness' :p

ariesgal, i cook myself udon noodles yesterday with pork, lots of carrots, prawns and fish. then now i'm eating preserved sour plum. makes me feel better.

dingdong, the guava i heard from my manicure lady cos that time for my #1, i huge cravings for guava and she told me to cut down if not later bb got skin allergy.... which coincidentally my girl does have eczema and it's very bad in her early months till 12 mth old.... was on steroid cream most of the time.....

aries
wow ur boss noe that u preggy liao huh? wanna treat u lunch?

sponge
thanks dear ...
meoso having bloated tummy leh...quite bad. I'm almost in my 7th week now...but so bloated liao.

saintbaby
aiyo...pls be extra careful now. You cant afford to miss anymore steps k. If can get colleagues to help u carry files, pls do so.
Good that gynae has given u the assurance.

hello everyone.. wow.. discussing about food again?
happy.gif
It's quite hard to remember all the cannots ley... oh ya... if you are feeling dehydrated, can try soup based food. worked for me
happy.gif

DevLina, good luck for your scan later ;)

actually i also just had crabs last week... but it's flower crabs..... my #1 i also had crabs once and my girl is really really itchy hands so dunno if it's linked.... but i see the crabs i buay tahan so i ate a little too.. hehe... will deal with the itchy hands next time then with cane... hahaha....

catmon, my boss is the nice nice lady boss who will not be my boss anymore from apr cos we just had restructuring done.... she was my boss for 4 yrs and went thru my first preg with me before... the one that wanna promote me one lor.... but with the new restructuring, i'm moving into a different role so not going to report to her anymore which i feel so sad....

ladies

do u allthink hor..thereason why we're having backaches coz the babies are taking up our calcium?...coz I find that it's still too early for me to have backaches & I seldom have got it last time..bt nw, everynite I'll have backaches...

veryfatmum
keke.. my gynea only show me the sac.. he said that now still very early and ask me dun worry cos now more impt is to make sure the sac is in the uterus..
happy.gif
but normally he will only check for heartbeat at 7 weeks..
happy.gif

devlina
thanks gal.. i will...but not many ppl know i pregnant now.. so depend on myself..

joy
thanks gal...

ariesgal
so cute! will deal with itchy hands wit cane huh? wait they complain against u ah ..haha nw kids are smart leh...
Ask her to put in a promotion for u b4 she go to another dept la...

Does sound abit pitiful if we gotta refrain from eating these and that at this stage.. for me i just eat everything in moderation.. except those food that throws me off.. like mutton for eg...

Oh ya! ystd i was happily drinking this Apple Wheat juice when i realised that it actually contained pineapple too! OMG.. this is 1 fruit that I am more cautious of.. :S

catmon, backaches is common i think..... but i doubt it's due to calcium? but i know that they take up a lot of our calcium cos i half of a teeth (lucky it's right behind) after my #1..... and i was loading on lotsa of milk, cheese then together with calcium pills...... but this time round, i cannot take milk leh....

catmon, my company this year no increment and no promotion...... retrenchment just ended so don't think anyone dares to even think of promotion.... i heard 2nd round of retrenchment might come in july pending on how my company perform in 1H of 2009....

sponge, think the amount of pineapple in the juice is very little. Safer to go for fresh fruit juice
happy.gif

saintbaby, everything you do now must be in slow motion. dun rush
happy.gif

saintbaby, what type of an tai yao the gynae gave u? didn't know western doc also give an tai yao!

by the way, things i started taking daily these few days, which might have helped to curb the MS: Vit B pills, Brands essence of chicken with Vit B pills, bird's nest.. maybe will help you gals too

sponge, i think for pineapple, actually once they are cooked, they are not so acidic liao..... i still eat them for rojak actually and one of my friend told me that the only fruit she can take is pineapple when she was preg but she don't eat in excess lah..... but sometimes my mum cook the fish in pineapples and i still take them too.... cos the pineapples cooked liao so i think should be ok....

is it too early for bird's nest?
happy.gif
the other day i told my hb that he has to start learning how to cook bird's nest for me :D

joy that day i surfed the net to find out whether can take bird nest during 1st trimester / when having cough.

turns out that it's a miracle pill like that.. everything it also cure.. ha! just take lor, gd for complexion anyway :p

hi joy, yah think the pineapple amount is quite little..but was still quite disturbed when i knew I had unknowingly drank it down.. Anyway whats done cannot be undone!
happy.gif

heyee ladies, are you all experiencing cramps at the lower abdominal? I am leh... and gynae say this is not normal.. he says will prescribe me with progesteron pills if these cramps continue.. haiz~

sponge
I'm alredy with progesterone pills the moment doc confirmed my pregnancy. Coz he said he wanna stabilise the pregnancy. He's quite caring & kiasu...which is good for me la.

sponge, i had cramps 2 wks ago but it went off liao so now only bloatedness.... but if yours still continue, best to go back to gynae .... i cannot remember if my cramps is at lower abdominal or not but it's like menses cramp....

sponge, my gynae says that it's normal leh. it's due to the uterus expanding that's why you experience cramps. but my gynae still prescribed me with duphaston to 'an tai'.

Same here.. i only took birdnests during my 2nd tri.. i think for the 1st tri.. it will be a pill buffet for us.. folic acid la.. an tai yao la.. etc.. its only the 2nd tri when our babies are more 'stable' then we can 'jing bu'..

really huh... i also thought its normal to have cramps leh.. so was quite surprised when my gynae say its not.. guess i'll have to take the pills then... thanks ladies!

sponge
erm.. i duno if it's true or not. but they say when you're pregnant cant take mutton or lamb.. cos scared the kids will have fits.. so i didnt take mutton and lamb for all my pregnancies..
happy.gif

veryfatmum
the name of the medicine is duphaston..1 tablet almost $1.50.. got to eat 3 times a day..
sad.gif

Back