(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

hmm.. basin ar. i dun feel good.. cause hubby wash face at the basin oso lei. haha think i just throw everything in the washing machine la. good idea oso. just dat i got to separate my clothing lo. in case FIL kpkb.

precious
I drink milk all the time! Love anmum preggie milk (chocolate) and meiji milk (chocolate with normal, 80% & 20%). XD

cherrios
haha i think durian smells good too (unless rotten lah!!) XD and i love those sweet sweet taste... hungry... but i cant take durian cos baby is too big... sob sob...

kikilala
omg tao bao... i still havent got the patience to browse through it. do they sell carter's diaper bag?

OH NO OH NO I FOUND IT. lol omg. Now i want it...

But is it original?
how much is 73.5 in sgd?
What is 客供尼龙 花瑶布防水布料? Is it microfibre?

Cherrios,
i dun tink is calcium cos i been takin calcium tablet faithfully maybe it our posture:p

SBB,
ya he wun be ard lor i cant bring bb to him cos he is in those airbase outsider cant go in 1... so can only chat with him via webcam...

Kikilala,
oh got such service ah i din know but i dun tink i will engage those lady bah... maybe after baby born jus ask the nurse go get my IL in the waitin room or wat lor..
happy.gif

piggy,
got such service, they are suppose to accompany and coach on how to handle the whole delivery process. still considering to get their help or not. in case I suddenly go into labour and dh cannot fly back in time.

reira,
very chiam leh... dont know what is "客供尼龙 花瑶布防水布料" I only know its waterproof material
you need to add the local delivery fee "快递" to Beijing. For this seller, the flat rate is RMB12, no matter how many items you order.
No need international shipping, as I have a relocation container, but must wait lah... will only reach sometime in Jun
The carter bag very nice leh! The seller claims that its original wor... so really up to you to believe or not.

Kikilala
I'm interested to get some Mickey Mouse T-shirt/stuff for my 3yrs old daughter. Any taobao link to recommend?

BabyS
No worries, it comes naturally when bb has arrived. With our love towards them, miracleously Motherhood do make us better people, etc: less impatient.

Reira
That's so cheap for a diaper bag!
Does it come with insulted compartment for milk bottles (to allow to keep warm up to 4hrs, like Avent carrier bag?

reira,
I think 尼龙 is nylon. Not sure if 客供尼龙 is the same.

dollie,
Just wash at basin lor .. i always wash my undies at the basin oso. I'll whack hubby if he ever say it's unlucky or wat.

precious,
I'll see how it goes on the actual day. If can't tahan den will opt for epi.

haha thanks girls.

The one from taobao is really not authentic. I went to "yen2 jiu1". Taobao one is definately not microfibre. Can also tell from the pic from the same seller, although different design.
http://item.taobao.com/auction/item_detail-0db2-047b4905ad3775ee2c16a3fdf86b3937.htm

and the original from USA.
http://www.diaperbags.com/diaper-bags/solids/cartersultimatediaperbagpinkbrown.cfm

So sad... If only I didn't see the inside haha. Although I am tempted but hubby said just pay S$40 more for the authentic one. For BABY cannot be cheapo... (geeze!!!)

kikilala, can I check with you, those clothes (did u get carter's one?) from taobao, is the quality good? lol i think fabric should be ok bah... for baby to wear? Dont think it will cause any irritation hor? But then again, a lots of USA brand stuffs are all made in other countries... like my victoria's secret, bought from VS webbie & shipped in US but made in china/mexico/sri lanka!! ^Y#%^%#!!

donkeymami
the quality of the bibs are good, that's why I'm thinking of ordering more... :p

Reira,
I just put all the bb clothes into the washing machine, came out still one piece...
happy.gif

I felt that those Carter that I bought the quality still ok. I'm not that expert in bb's clothes yet though...

yah, its the same for all online shopping, have to select carefully and also to some extend be prepared that items will not be 100% according to your expectation

kikilala
haha yeah too bad that it is easy to tell if the bag is original or not. clothes... cant really tell lah. even if it is cheap brand (not those super branded like burberry, if not can tell by the price).

morning mummies!!

kikilala, for the bibs i understand isbuy 1 is @ rmb 7.5; buy 5 is at rmb 7. how bout the courier? is it at rmb10 per piece or for all?
happy.gif

kiki,

if u need help to consolidate the orders do let me know.. cos different mummies order different things.. some might even order the same thing... so might be a bit confusing. tell me ok..

kikilal:tks for offering to bring back those taobao stuffs :p.me no time to lok at th email u send me yet kakkakakak.been lazy la.

humm u hv this thing about bibs le kekkekkeke.
i hv this thing about bags when i hv my girl so now she likes carrying bags of all sizes which we didnt teach her at all :p

janice :just buy those necc cos bb outgrown super fast
happy.gif

my girl dun get to wear all her clothes cos not out daily ma.....we did try to tak epixs for her in the house loooo kakakakak

piggytoh:will be veyr tough on u when hubby nt around.....
sad.gif

mentally and of cos physically.....
was tellling tas 0-6 months bbs are the best time for mothers to lax abit.....afterwards....no time loooooooooo

be sure to take loads of pixs for bb so tat hubby can view
happy.gif
,videos and web video etc
happy.gif

precious
that diaper bag is fake de. So I am sure the quality is much different from the original Carter... so i am not sure if the insulted compartment even works or not.

Original's:

* "Baby" embroidery on the front offers sweet appeal.
* Teddy bear zipper pulls enhance the adorable look.
* Interior pockets and pouches provide lots of storage space.
* Insulated pocket keeps baby's bottles at the right temperature.
* Adjustable shoulder strap offers carrying ease.
* Large changing pad ensures a clean diaper changing surface.
* Coin purse lets you store your essentials.
* Interior cleans easily with soap and water.
* Lightweight microfiber construction promises long-lasting use.
* Details:
o 11"H x 16 1/2"W x 7 1/2"D
o Includes diaper bag, coin purse & changing pad
o Wipe clean
o Model no. CA3008

Weishy

Had emailed u…..

Clare

Sorry to hear that. Great that u is feeling better.

Cloud me

Hope your gal gets well soon. Weather is v bad. Let her drink more water. If she don’t have cough, u can consider letting her drink barley.

Kikilala

Hope u can organize the spree for taobao. Thks in advance. The price is so reasonable and the stuff is so tempting.

Normally private hospital in spore don’t provide pj. They will normally ask us to bring ourselves. Btw is ok for 1 pc as long as front bottom easier for BF.

mashy,

I am not sure if it is original leh. I saw from the taobao page, third pic and the brand on the bag is "George" but donno why that shop owner put "Grogre"? Is there a Grogre brand?

I found a similiar George bag from Walmart. but the moment i enlarge the Walmart George diaper bag (altho it is pink), I can tell it is different from the taobao one. I am not really expert lah. But from what I can see hor, the dot for taobao one is out of place.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10086388

Let me go and find the blue color pic to compare.

edit: I found it.

Notice that the original one, there are always one blue big circle overlap with one yellow big circle. With either yellow or blue dot touching it.

Blue: http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/09/23/17/06/0009231706280_500X500.jpg

Pink: http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/09/23/17/05/0009231705129_500X500.jpg

Original: US$21.82 // roughly S$35 (havent include shipping)
* Magnetic closure to front flap on main compartment
* Bottle holders
* Soft changing pad
* Multiple compartments
* Convenient back slash pocket
* Dual front pockets under flap
* Adjustable stroller bar strap
* Adjustable shoulder strap
* Detachable zipper pouch

Fake: S$20 (havent include shipping)

It all depends which one you prefer. Since the original one never specific what material it uses (like Carter's microfibre) or does it have any insulated pocket (like the Cater's one).

Morning all!

Reira:
Thanks for the order from babymallonline.

i think those stuff selling in taobao might be imitation as the pricing is so cheap.. but hubby say maybe USA ask china to make den defect so sell cheap cheap.. maybe u all can buy one first den if really imitation den just keep at home lo.. i intend to get this agnes b bag at first but this one does not include changing mat..

dolliepollie
you are welcome about the babymall spree.

actually from the Carter's and George's diaper bag. I can totally tell tao bao one are 100% imitation for these 2 designs. Unless USA Carter,George company go and ask them to make using cheaper material for the outside and different material/design/color for the inside! But I highly doubt so!

Personally I will rather spend more to buy original version. Why waste money, get imitate one and let those company earns the money instead of letting original company earns them? Original company hires ppl to design their products and I highly doubt the fake product have the same quality as the original one.

If I am not gonna get the original one, I will rather buy normal brand stuffs instead of branded ones.

ok haha i am off topic now.

dollie:hummm may not be imitations cos alot of stuffs made in china nowadays......agnes bag should be imitation though.but if can use why not
happy.gif

SL:tks tks
happy.gif

weishy:
i notice dun have changing mat.. den if i buy "diaper bag" its come tgt de.. are u a SAHM? haha cause i wan to exchange the shoe lei. but am always at boon keng..

cant wait for the items to be here.. last night i went to hubby grandma house for dinner.. hubby touch my tummy and ask grandma.. wad can he eat and wad he cannot eat.. grandma say siao she girl lei wad he, den when she look at us laughing she so gan chiong and come sayang my tummy.. and she already prepare wad to give her great grand son liao. a baby blanket.. and now she start thinking of baby christian name le...

oh. me too first baby. so u in office now? haha.. good la.. working mum got maternity leave = got money.. just dat i stay home do nothing but hubby gonna work like crazy lo. hahahaha.

haha yah lor half day. yeah working is good, got money can buy whatever i want haha. no need to hear hubby's "HUH?!" if i say i wanna spend $500 to do my hair. lol

re: Carters/George diaper bags
I have seen these bags before and I personally think I would go for the George ones cos Carters ones are way too huge(good for those that wants big bags)or small, they don't have a size in the middle and material wise, both seem the same to me. The George one material is good too...price wise George is cheaper than Carters. As for real or fake, I don't really know how to differentiate...hehe..anyway is just a diaper bag. I am thinking of getting a Kate Spade one cos is way cheaper here! Hehe...me waiting for the chance to hit the factory outlets...

Reira

I was at John little yesterday and think the medela breast milk bag 20 pcs is around $37 leh if I never remember wrongly.

i got size 8 from tas. but i dunno whether will my leg go any bigger.. cause when i wear can put 2finger inside..

what colour do u have for size 7?

dollie;humm dunno will expand or nto le ur feet......cos if got water retention then will swollen looooooo,if u can wear slippers to work then oki la if not normal shoes.......will be painful le.....esp almost towards the end of 3rd tri......

size 7 :all colours except fuschia/red
just found out red discontinued loooooo.
blue/olive green will be nt too loud for work

Back