(2009/06) June 2009 MTBs

hello mommies.. i been sleeping like a pig.. no matter what time i slept.. i will wake up at 12 noon.. today suppose to go taka to eat dimsum for brunch.. but i flew kite cos after the parking incident yesterday i just lost my confidence in driving.. maybe later i will take a bus to amk hub for wbb class iso driving

dolly,
thanks for the info on cord blood.. strange my doc said can donate later if i decide not to continue with the private cos.. btw which one u sign up for? this is one area i totally not sure and think i need to read on it

sweethalo,
preadmission no need deposit for glenE? i tot need to pay already.. i think mt a maternity ward is better than normal ward.. when my mom was admitted.. her ward was also horrible.. worse than TTSH

cassey,
thanks.. i hv sinus history.. so my ENT is a bit more vulnerable than normal ppl.. last yr when i flew back from london also got similar prob.. blood vessel burst.. doc suggested me to go for surgery to do something to my nose.. not sure what.. but i don't think i will take this kind of risk.. so invasive..
why r u considering glene when u can choose mt a.. if i were given a choice.. i will choose mt a over glene... more convenient for me as i stay in amk and the parking is better.. they have a day pass or something like that... also the price is much cheaper..
what shoes u usually buy that no need to break one.. i always need to break in my shoes no matter how cheap or how ex before i can wear them

mika, audrey, shelisa, fifi,
thanks..

doc say normal delivery need strength to push so if ear drum still not recover then the pushing may hurt it further.. now i just hope i can recover soon.. so i can join the fellow mommies here for the central gathering..

blurmom,
switch on ur fan too.. i been sleeping with aircon and fan on.. even in office, i also got the properties guy to install a fan for me.. so hot

xuan,
see u later.. but i dont know how to identify u.. haha.. re ade house.. i dont think i will go before class.. cos i also sleep in on sat.. ok got to get ready for class soon..

First mum, I get what you mean. In company, I can be asked not once or twice but countless times by the few same people the same qns over and over again. Like when are you due, boy or girl, blah blah.. I mean if you have no intention to remember them, don't ask!

Is it?! I didn't know that. Must go Mac one day to take a look and perhaps buy one to try.

I want to eat baos too... but hubby won't be back till at least evening time. Can only see my baos tomorrow, sigh..

Hi Fatmom - My gynae clinic just made a pre-booking at GlenE for me and no payment is required. To save hassle on the day of your delivery, they advice to do Pre-registration. At pre-registration, no payment is necessary too... u only need to pay on the day of actual admission.

Congrats bbjun!! Quick go enjoy ur lunch with hb
happy.gif

sweethalo,
thanks.. my clini also made a prebooking for me.. anyway, just want to check what is the venue for wbb class.. i think it is little skool house right

yes, just go to little skoolhouse ...

If u do pre-admission, remember to bring along the maternity booking slip from ur clinic

wah some of u guys really stay up very late ah...by 12 midnight,my eyes can hardly open. maybe cos I have to wake up really early for work and its a constant struggle to get enough sleep!
My gynae also prebooked glene for me but when I went on the tour they said its advisable to do the pre-registration so that your hubby don't need to go thru the hassle of filling out forms on the delivery day. I think its true you wouldnt want hubby to be busy with paperwork when you are having contractions.

Not sure when its the best time to do preregistration though. Cassey, your doc mentioned 34 weeks onwards?

The tour lady also mentioned that if you come to the hospital for delivery after 10pm, your hubby shld drop you at the entrance of the hospital first instead of going down to the carpark cos i think the carpark lift stops after 10pm and i think you really dont wanna be climbing stairs when you are having contractions. hope this info is helpful for you guys.

Im doing my final detailed scan next week. Anyone else doing it?

cassey, glad that the swab test is normal... im waiting for my results... scary...
sad.gif

hahaa, so afterall, you did go to ade's plc.
happy.gif

fatmom, hope you feel better soon...

btw, anyone of u still not decided on bb's name yet??

hello moomoogirl and baby...

wah piang, blurmom, tubby, sweethalo, u 3 best leh!! 2+ le still awake!! and blurmom, u super power lor, take nap can sleep until 11pm. haha

i din sleep well last night... my hb says i keep tossing around and keep waking up and making grumpy noises!!!
i realise these few days i jus cant find a nice position to sleep... sleep on left side, will haf numb legs and hands if i lie on left side for too long, and baby keep moving on my left side, it's irritating!! sleep on my back will haf backache... sleep on right side also dun feel right.... argh

and the stupid weather!! been bathing without heater these few days... even on the aircon le, i still leave my fan on full blast!!

eh MUDPIE MCFLURRY????!!! firstmum, are u serious?????
i lOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE mudpie leh!!!

Ahnetsan,
yep, sleep is getting bad for me too. I just can't find a good position. Yesterday I slept almost at 1am and woke up slightly after 6am! End up surfing net and washed my clothings! Sigh! No choice!

Just had some awesome strawberries! NTUC selling Korean strawberry, per punnet only $2.45! Grabbed 2 punnets and also 2 nectarine! Had papaya, nectarine and strawberries for my dessery just now! Yum! Read somewhere that red fruits are good for us!

Kate, saw mw today? Are you the one with black top, light brown shorts and Gucci tote?

<font color="0050b3">fatmon <font face="symbol">®</font> Kekeke, dim sum? Slurp :p
I cannot blast my fan liao cos my HB say he almost die in the cold... For many years, this is the first time I can torture him with cold temperature. Usually I'm the one who complain but now muahahaha...

I think you are too "heaty" already? so maybe towards the end of the pregnancy, drink more coconut juice?

Bbjun <font face="symbol">®</font> High 5* and Congrats! Finally we pass that dreadful fasting period...

Ahnetsan <font face="symbol">®</font> Yah! Power right? I sleep until so shiok, didn't realise already night time... I think I'm just too lazy and tired lor... Most of the nights, I wake up with sweaty bums and back. The heat is really killing me then somemore bb very stingy with sleeping position. Now must find bb favourite spot then can rest well... Anyway, I'm still took sleeping pills (prescribe by gynae) at times. So I can have better rest throughout the night.

LFB <font face="symbol">®</font> Are the strawberries sweet? I hated those sour fruits so dare not buy. But the colour looks nice and fresh

Yes! red fruits are good for us and babies. Eat more then our baby face will be blushed, ang gay ang gay like that
happy.gif

I still got a box of nectarine to chew on, nice right? Best if go along with Yami-yogurt...

Preregistration <font face="symbol">®</font> Usually book from 32 weeks onwards
</font>

wah u know last nite having been reading thru the archives - abt 10 of them and eye gonna pop out, den im about to send my post the internet hang on me..arrgg!! fed up. So i make a comeback tonite.. haa

Went to humble house 1 for 1 super promotion on lunch and haven taken my dinner cos still quite full. Have been eating alot of prawns dishes today.

For those delivering in Mt A, went to the classes and was told to bring 2 pairs of mittens and booties and 1 blanket(swaddle) as these are not provided. Mt A will give the first bath to baby with their sponsored bath tub and for us to bring home too. Mummy to bring 4 nighties (front opening or loose tshirts). Yes, DBS do have 5% disc promotion for the package. Regards to the pre-admission form, it is advisable to get it ready before delivery, so daddy will have more time to spend with us in the rooms then wasting time to fill up the forms. Have gotten the forms and also some free gift redemption for a photo frame thru the Mt A letter post.

Visited the delivery room and show us how the delivery bed works and the laughing gas equipment was told to be self-service if needed (haa.. so funny when she said this). For those going for epi, the legs will be hang up high on the leg pad to support the small thigh and another support pad for the feet, scare after epi, will have no feeling and lost control on the legs positioning..

Hey, these few days weather is getting hotter or myself been getting hotter due to preg?? Been sweating all over but hubby say not so hot leh.

Regards panties, i have bought 2 packs of disposable cotton panties and i tried them are just nice but little tight only, so dun need to buy 1 size bigger to wear after delivery rite? Since our belly will be smaller after baby pop.

Shelisa - did i see wrong, u are in 70kg gang now?? But i dun think u look dat size. Seriously, i tot at most only 60plus leh. Think is becos yr bone are heavy or need to cfm the quality of the weighting scale..

Jam75, i heard many said during preganncy will have bigger butt and are looking forward, but looking behind now, still the same leh. Big butt Sexy leh. SMACK!! wahaha

Cassey, think u have the least weight gain award leh. Only at 2.8kg?? Dats the weight i gain during 1st trim only lor.

JFB, u also bought the korean stawberries from ntuc ah. I bought them last week but hor, after taking half a box put back in fridge and yest saw the rest gets moldy liao. Think if u still have left some, dun put for too long. Bought the cold storage one those big ones at $8plus but not sweet leh. waste my money..

Blurmom,
I have high threshold for acidic fruits! These aren't as sweet, maybe becos I ate with papaya and nectarine! If you don't like them sour, just blend the fruits with low fat milk. Apparently, now is also a good time for us to drink milk.

Creamer, yep I realised that these fruits have shorter shelf life now. So I ate abt half a box just, so bloody full now! But at least not artificial sweet. I really can't afford to put on too much weight! My appetite now so good until hb have to warn me not to over eat!

fat mom
I signed up with CordLife instead, sound more professionaly at that talks. And they have track record of unfreezing the cord blood and use it successfully. Stemcord so far has been "lucky" as no one use the cord blood yet.

ahnetsan
Still calling my bb little calf leh, haven't think of a name yet!
Did you try to put some pillow below your legs when you sleepping on your back? It might help
happy.gif

Creamer, you managed to book humble house 1-for-1 promotion! My colleague tried to call and it's book until June!

thks, audreyaw n blurmom.
happy.gif

The fasting on food wasn't so bad. The water part really gave me a hard time. N that orange drink gave me a headache for one hr. So glad that my clinic called me up within an hour to le me know the results are cleared. Had a hearty lunch after knowing the results.

<font color="0077aa">So weary from WBB's start-late-end-late class tt I wasn't even in the mood to fill stomach after class today.
Went straight home... Now having a glass of milk and thinking abt junk food, Yami yogurt and durian... *slurp*

fatmom, I think the ENT thing for sinuses is a procedure my mum went through several years ago. Quite scary. As to your question abt hosps, I respond: why not Gleneagles? I don't know..? I thoroughly enjoyed my stay with them previously (not maternity) - thought their service was excellent, rooms nice and comfy, food variety and quality SUPERB! Obgyn is based there too - so by right, it's my "default" hospital of choice.

> I usually wear slip-on heels - nothing covered whether it's the front end or the heel end. =) So disappointed that even my Crocs Mary Janes gave me pre-blister sores.
angry.gif
Thongs are quite a safe bet! Haha...

bbAug~, pre-admission forms are good pre-preparation to save hassle of form-filling at the critical moment. Check with your gynae's clinic. The nurses/recept should have the forms on hand without us needing to head down to main reception or anything.
happy.gif
I'm not sure it's supposed to be wk 34, but my obgyn said I can do it at next visit (which just happens to be my 34th week). I guess at the end of the day, just do it before you go into labour!!

FirstMum &amp; ahnetsan, I've found that the gimmicky McFlurry's are not enjoyable leh. At the end of the day I still prefer the original Oreo one. Once the lady gave me so much cookie it was really crunchy... SO SHIOK!!!

ahnetsan, I still don't know what Chi name to give bb.
> I hope your swab results from lab come back with the all clear too. As long as you aren't itching, should be ok ba. Actually now I still have slight itching from time to time. And *sorry to gross the rest of you out ah* yellowish-greenish viscous mucus-like discharge. But since swab came back all clear, what can I say?! Can't insist on treatment and I MOST DEFINITELY DON'T WANT ANOTHER SWAB!!!!

creamer, WHOA! I FINALLY GET AN AWARD FOR SOMETHING!? *takes a deep bow &amp; clears throat for lengthy speech*
happy.gif

I have no choice but to keep weight gain down if I want to be remotely healthy. Very unhealthy weight to start off with.
But thankfully baby seems to be doing it all for me cos I'm a person with no dietary discipline. I'll eat it if it's there.
</font>

<font color="0077aa">
sad.gif
Mum just informed me that my niece's first month celebration party will be a big bash for >100pax at their country club.
They've booked the entire restaurant for the evening of... *wait for this*... OUR JUNE MTBs CENTRAL GATHERING.
sad.gif

Calling out to bubu~, hapeverafter, dolly... You're invited to Central gathering. Kindly RSVP by <u>sending me a pm</u>.

Paging all tentative attendees, PLS RSVP confirmation <u>via pm</u> within the coming week!!
>> Ahnetsan, Audreyaw, bbPotato, BlueDream, Blurmom
>> Caramelle, Fatmom, FirstMum, Jetaime, Lovelytulips
>> Mika Rei, Neeciel, Nozomi, Sweethalo, Vibe, Xuan

Thanks!</font>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1"><blink>CONFIRMATION OF CENTRAL GATHERING</blink></font></font>
<font color="aa00aa">
Date: Friday, 17 April 2009
Venue: Shokudo @ Basement 1, Raffles City S.C.
Time: 6.30pm til late
happy.gif

RSVP via PM pls!

<u>Confirmed Attendees to date:</u>
Bbaugustine, Bbjun, Cassey, Creamer, Createjoy, Fifi, Innocentwar, Jackie, Jam75, Jess Ma,
Katelee, Kikismom, Ling, Shelisa, Tubbymummy

<u>Tentative Attendees to date:</u> <font color="ff0000">(Pls confirm attendance soonest possible! Thks)</font>
Ahnetsan, Audreyaw, bbPotato, BlueDream, Blurmom, Caramelle, Fatmom, FirstMum, Jetaime, Lovelytulips,
Mika Rei, Neeciel, Nozomi, Sweethalo, Vibe, Xuan

<u>Pending Responses from:</u> hapeverafter, tiny_bubu, dolly...

<u>Apologies from:</u> Bing, Chidori, Dovey, LFB

<font color="ff0000">*Note: ONLY June MTBs <u>currently / recently actively posting</u> on this thread are invited</font>.
(If I don't know you, I cannot be inviting you. Do organise your own gathering if you like, please.)

<font color="ff0000">*<u>Gatecrashers NOT WELCOME</u> as reservations will be made.</font> Gatecrash: to attend an event without an invitation

Thank you.
Organiser: Cassey</font>

hello ladies,
pop by and see any1 still awake. I can't get to sleep. So fast we going to pop in two mths time. I still haven prepare anything to received my boy.

btw any1 still experience MS? I have been throwing out this two days and lost appetite, stomach feel hungry but see food dun feel like eating
sad.gif

Happy_SAHM, are you having food poisoning? I find that I'm more prone to diarrhea nowadays (but no throwing out), not sure if it applies to you as well

<font color="0050b3">Good Morning Ladies!

RE: POST-NATAL MASSAGE
I'm just wondering who had sign up for Post-natal massage service? Care to share more?

Company info: Name/website/contact
No. of days:
Types of Massage: include Body Scrubs, Steam Bath, Baby massage, Baby Telon Oil, Bengkong &amp; Jamu?
Transport fee:
</font>

Good morning all,

blurmom, I have booked mine, upon recommendation of 2 colleagues.

Name: Hadida
No. of days: 7 days
Type: Body massage with binding/wrap, using aroma-theraphy oil
Transport: Included in the fees
Cost: $420

I may go for more if need cos she said those who put on weight may need more sessions. Actually I have 3 contacts in total. Dunno why I ended up with this!

blurmom,
I signed up with Babies bellies because it set up a booth at Cordlife's talk
happy.gif

Company: babies Bellies
No. of days: 7 days
Type: Body massage with binding/wrap (Bengkong)
Include 1 time body scrub for 7 days package
Transport: Around $7 each trip
Cost: $350 (exclude transport)

fifi:
Would like to have at least 2 kids since I'm bearing the first one now
happy.gif
More for their future, at least won't be walking alone when parents not around
happy.gif

Hi all

Good morning =) Had a long day yesterday going for gynae apptm, MT A tour and classes...phew...glad can stay at home today..

The lady who conducted the tour at MT A was Betty and she's quite ok...the 1st thing that came to me was...wa...dont really look like hosp lei...pretty cosy...unlike Mt E. But suspected the delivery suite and rooms she showed us are the renovated ones. Theredun haf convenience store, not even 7-eleven. Nevertheless, feel pretty comfy of the environm and staff.

Creamer, you mentioned the DBS card promo. Does it apply to any DBS credit cards? Really 5% of the total pkg?

Hi LFB, yeah that's me. I walked out of the class halfway through the videos on deliveries. I was totally grossed out and scared. Seriously contemplating having elective c-sec as I don't think I am up for natural birth after seeing the videos. Actually was tempted to leave the class but was glad i stayed on as the 2 part of the class was kinda useful. Actually have been dreading going to class and we have only completed 3 classes. Am definitely looking forward to the infant care portion. Enough about the gory labors and deliveries!!!
Still can't identify you leh. Where were u sitting at? Scanned around the room during break but din see anyone that resembles your description leh.

Ha ha Kate, you were looking at me for a long moment, but I think you decided it's rude staring. I was right at the back, black overall. My hubby in stripped white and blue shirt! Ya, yesterday's video quite gross, but I watched a few on Youtube already, so quite ok. My hubby cannot stand it though. He was fiddling with his mobile all the while. Anyway, you won't see what's going on below when delivering, so don't get too worry. C-sect needs a longer time to heal, so maybe you can think abt it. I also abit xian with the lesson liao. Esp she always start and end late. Then the room so crowded. Yesterday I was so xian till I didn't want to stand and take the milk. I am definitely skipping the doc talk.

TubbyMummy, I have received my shipments from US for the items i ordered on-line by post! Everything was so lovely. The Braun thermometer is really a good buy - think saved 50%.
Remember I was telling you that by hubby left for US last week for last min biz trip (after I have ordered the stuffs online - could have saved some money on shipping fees if only we had known earlier about his trip) and I had only asked him to buy toys cuz i din think he will know how to buy baby clothes?
Well, he totally surprised me. I thought he will suck at buying girlie stuffs but he came back from US yesterday with his suitcase and extra bag full of baby girl clothes (from o to 12 mths), bibs, burp cloths, socks, shoes, cot bumper, cot sheets, etc. We have shoes with sizes ranging from infant till 18mths. Almost everything was pink pink pink! We got the whole wardrobe worked out till our girl is 12 months old!!! He said he couldn't resist buying cuz everyhing looked so adorable and cheap (compared to Singapore lah). I found it so sweet of him to have enjoyed shopping so much for our litle gal that he got so carried away which is so unlike him. Din have the heart to "scold" him for buying too much and spending way too much money.
After taking stock of what we have both purchased, we realised that we have too much stuffs. Some are duplicates even, expecially the RL stuffs.
So after a very difficult and painful decision, we have decided to let go some of the stuffs - mainly clothes/socks from Polo Ralph Lauren, Baby Gap, Old Navy, Gerber, Carter, etc. I really can't bear to part with the Calvin Klein ones he got. So if you guys are interested in buying them, please let me know. They are all brand new with tags intact and just arrived in Singapore. Please do it fast before I change my mind and put back the stuffs I have set aside back into my gals' pile.

LFB- with me staring/scrutinizing at people like that, there were a few people we stared back at me leh. Next time u wave at me lah if I stared at u again.
Yeah we also thinking of skipping the last lesson on the doctor's talk. We must persevere to turn up for the next 2 classes!

Blurmom- unfortunately we did. I used to be the only shopaholic in this family but kenna overtaken by him this time. He wins me handsdown lor with his spree like that. When I was ordering on-line i control a bit cuz of the expensive shipping charges. Din count but think we have at least over 60 pieces of go-out clothes (brand new ones and not counting the hand-me downs). Brand new home clothes (chor cheng type) also a lot. Think our gal will not have the chance to wear those hand-me downs. Will be lucky if can go through all the new ones especially when we dun intend to bring her out too much during the early months. So my hubby said have to let her wear nice nice clothes even when bringing her to our parents' place. Ar bor no chance to wear all of them.
Wonder where to store them when we intend to buy those chest of drawers from Ikea to fit all her stuffs. Haiz.

LFB, I LOVE those strawberries! Very good and even those where the colour is not very red, still sweet! I always buy a lot whenever NTUC or Giant got offer at $2+.

Blurmom, Korean strawberries are the best, u have to try, won't regret!

Hi creamer, it's been a while since u last posted. Lots to catch up on hor? Hehe... See until eyes pop out...

Cassey, eh, if niece's full month celebration is on our gathering night, then does that mean u won't be attending the gathering??!! Tell mom to change date lah... Eh, say best to hold on Sat, cos it gives ppl a chance to go out during the day to buy a gift! Hehe...

moomoo, glad u enjoyed your hospital tour, even though it was conducted by Betty, cos think the ppl here who got a bad tour experience was under Betty. Maybe Ling and friend's complaint worked, and Betty has been given some "counseling" hehe. I think the delivery suites have not been renovated, so what u saw is what u will get. As for the actual ward rooms, there are the reno ones and the non-reno ones. I was shown both during my tour. The DBS promo is open to all DBS credit cards, and u get 5% discount off the package price for 2-bedders and 1-bedders. Promo not applicable for any other room types.

KateLee, I for one am opting for elective c-sec cos I can't fathom the idea of natural delivery. I just can't come to terms with the pain, the pushing, the horrific expression these ppl always have (the mothers who are delivering I mean), and most importantly, such a huge lump of thing popping out from what I had always believed to be not a very big passage (hehe). But it seemed like such a lame excuse to subject myself to proper surgical cutting up of the tum, so I was tremendously relieved to find out that because of my slipped disc, natural delivery may not be the best mode for me anyway. I am actually so relieved I can openly opt for c-sec.

Blurmom, re the massage:
Name: I don't remember, my mum has all the details!
No. of days: 7
Duration per session: 1hr to 1hr15min
Type of massage: traditional malay? with Jamu I think. Price includes the wrap, the herbs, the oil, everything.
Transport fee: none
Price: $420

hi gals!

Wah cannot tahan the videos shown at class last night... so gross!! I saw all the hb at class seemingly in shock and the MTBs all with their jaws dropping... with thoughts of regret running in their heads...

Kate, I want! I want! I was just surfing thru the RL website, and wondering if I should order. But if u have some stuff to let go, it'll be so much easier for me hehe. Will be glad to buy over some from u (provided we have matching taste lah, of course). How shall I contact u though? I tried to PM u but u don't accept PM. My girl will have lotsa opportunity to wear nice going out type clothes especially at 2-3 months old, cos I got ILs visiting me for couple of weeks, and sis visiting me for couple of weeks, so will sure go out a lot, dinners, shopping etc.

Your hubby is so SWEET! I know, we don't expect that men will know how to buy stuff for baby girls right?? I know my hubby can't be trusted to do that haha. Your hubby is one excited daddy already!
happy.gif

sweethalo, my hubby thought it was hilarious yesterday when the trainer said ask our MIL to drink our breastmilk, and you exclamed "HAR??!!". Wahahaha... He was also thinking the same "HAR" in his head when u verbalised it out hehe. I told him I think the WHOLE class was thinking the same thing, just that only u managed to say it out, cos the rest of us were still too stunned haha.

hahaha... yalo... she was abit gila leh... kept on rambling on... the visual image of that was quite out of this world...ahhahaha

Think half the hbs there were thinking of not coming to class anymore when she kept on insisting it was the hb's sole job to clean crap.

Actually that morning my hb still asking, u sure will hv men in the class or not...ahahha

Eh, I was wondering whether next week I should bring my mum instead of hubby, cos I think next week they cover some stuff on confinement food right? I thought might be more appropriate for my mum to listen, since she helping me with confinement leh. What u think?

yeah maybe better... at least ytd one was more abt practical tips on feeding the baby and all... if abt confinement food, then maybe mum better... but I think I will still go with hb since he can drive me...ehhehe

I think they are abit overly pro-BF leh... she mentioned the 'sin' of not bf... alamak...

Haha... what to do, it's BMSG mah, so all of them should be very ON about bfing... But I also think the word "sin" is a bit heavy lor, I mean, at the end of the day, it's all about personal choice, let's not be too judgemental mah... Oh well, since we're going to try to BF anyway, no harm learning all we can about it I guess...

yeah... which mum doesn't want to do her best for her baby right... if really can't then can't help it mah...

When i was a baby, my mum was told that bf not good, must use formula... so if she goes to the class and hear that, I thnk abit hurtful

Ya, last time my mum was also told that she should stop BFing me, cos I seemed to be having some reaction to the BM. I think it was something that she felt quite "wasted" about. I was thinking, u know last time they're not very scientific about these things, so for all u know, I wasn't allergic, could have been some other typical baby problems, but they assumed it was BM that caused it. But my mum is now very open about BFing, and I think she would find it quite interesting to attend the next session...

morning.. re pre-registration at glenE
i checked with counter.. they said from 32wks can do already..

ahnetsan,
thanks.. today much better.. think i on track to recovery soon..

re sleeping position, before i sleep, we will talk to baby, sing song, tell baby it is mommy sleeping time, tell her dont move.. and pray also.. and it helps.. before i did all this, she was so active, made me wake up all the night.. like every 1-2 hrs.. now i can sleep thr and occassionally go toilet..

is mudpie mcflurry the same as blackforest mcflurry.. i like that blackforest one too

blurmom,
yup, really heaty.. i have already started my coconut juice already.. just drank and didnt take the meat cos the meat is heaty but still nose bleed the same night.. ask ur husband to wear long sleeves and sleep lor.. or u switch position with him.. i use to sleep away from aircon vent.. now i am directly below the vent.. shiok to have the fan blow cold air at me..

dolly,
thanks.. how much u pay for cordlife then.. think i am keen to sign up too.. any promos that i need to watch out for

cassey,
yup, the surgery sounds scary and unnecessary.. cos my gp said if i am ok with blocked nose for the rest of my life no need to go surgery.. i think only specialist will tell u to do this do that.. earn my money.. i spent a bomb on all those scan.. even made me do ct scan for my nose.. thank goodness i can claim insurance

re videos on deliveries,
i was so grossed up too.. was busy smsing to distract myself.. told my hubby that i am too chicken to go thr the ordeal.. may just opt for c.. btw what is the doc talk abt.. thinking whether it is necessary to go esp when it is on tues night

re wbb class,
yesterday she gave out notes... were there notes for the 1st 2 lessons.. if so can i make a copy.. i realise they register me for both classes.. the one at amk hub and thomson one.. and i so foolish go to the thomson one last wk.. should hv went to amk hub one

kate,
too bad.. my hubby already told me that our girl will not be wearing branded clothes until she is old enough to feed herself.. cos he think too young, the clothes dont last.. he doesnt even allow me to buy kingkow stuff.. otherwise i would love to get from u..

fat_mom: I signed up Cordlife at the talk, $5250 + GST for 20 years storage. Else yearly charges will be $250/year. The lady said it was even cheaper at the expo BB fair.
So you can look out for those fair, I uses my friend's name as referrer so she will get $50 rebate, but I do not get any further discount because the price is supposed to be low already.

moomoo, glad you had a good experience with your hospital tour there
happy.gif

TubbyM, yup, you're right, I heard that the head of the nursing dept did' something abt this aunt Betty last wk, after receiving some complaints abt her, turn out I'm not the only one feeling disatisfied over her way conducting the tour..

LFB &amp; KateLee, aiyoh, I was so blur, which one are you gals? I couldn't spot neither of you both yesterday..? So glad that finally I did managed to met Cassey tho
happy.gif
anyway, hope to see some of you at the gathering next Friday!

Back