(2009/06) June 2009 MTBs

ahnetsan, yeah lor. *sob*

neeciel, I think mine's a Medela Single Electric. Cos I'm going to be a SAHM, I figured I don't need a high-end pump - just one for daddy to share the feeding experience, to help empty boobs if bb doesn't and express milk when I'm going out. Sis got Medela Swing. I didn't note what model - just the brand. GOONDU.

My boy suddenly start kicking and squirming. I think he's scolding me for buying the wrong pump =(

Hi mummies,

Today just got "big ang bao" from company, tio retrench liao after working for 10 years. So now I can be tai tai... haha

Cassey, if you havent open up the packaging you check if you want to change the pump to another model? I am thinking of Electric mini plus which is a dual pump, Medela swing is a bit ex for me to invest cos i got no where to pump once i return back to work...

Envy u leh SAHM!!

haha u so funny leh... my boy been sleeping throughout after lunch... will usually get active again after 10pm.

yah lor, cassey, you better check if u can change or not? cos it's really noisy leh.
sad.gif

Mine's a 2nd hand buy and not super-ex.
And I wasn't intending to use it while bb on other breast leh.
I guess I'll keep it and will just have to get another if it doesn't work!! =(

Aiya, the magic of YouTube. Should have checked it out first. hehe

Cassey, maybe in future then u invest in another one if u realli find this noisy, then u can sell this single pump away =P

sweethalo, this is more accurately termed: CASSEY'S REVENGE. *MMMUUUUAaahahahahahaha*

neeciel, not much choice huh? I just hope I have lotsa milk to pump! =)

Going to nap soon.

capiho88, glad that company was very fair to you.
I wish my company would give me my 16 weeks maternity before I go. heehee...
but it's my own decision to forgo the benefits, so can't blame it on them. =)
When do you stop work then?

Lovelytulips- yeah it's the same thread,now she managed to give cheaper prices and if buy more get better deal too

Ahnetsan- how are u today? knee still hurt?

Cassey- ur revenge sibeh siong! I still can't finish reading, U not workign OT today ah? hehehe

OMG
i jus leaked!!!!!!!! again!!!! and i jus peed only!!! jus peed and den wash my nose, cos it was running... den sneeze and it leaked!!!!!!!!!!!

sweethalo, I'm in the same boat as you, went out meet friend for lunch, did grocery shopping, come back read until now got headache! Wah biang.

die liao, i think i haf to see doctor tmr le... me still running nose and getting headache now... im afraid i will get fever... nw i feel my neck and forehead like a bit warm

ahnetsan, doesn't sound good. How about go tonight to see the doc? Go tomoro means letting the germs "attack" for one more night, not so gd right? If now can prevent the fever, might as well prevent first.

aiyo, did not log in after 4pm and so much to read also.....

hair below..... i'm thinking of trimming it but cant see..... but it's getting irritating cos it's like poking onto me....

capriho88, wow... good lor, can rest at home now. wat's more it's quite a good time.....

ahnetsan, which clinic u go???

cassey, seems like u are the one who's always searching on info for us..... our walking dictionary soon... hahahha

capriho88, actually u are very heng to get maternity benefits when kena retrenched now. Cos company only obliged to do that if retrenchment is within 3 mths from your delivery date. Glad that u got it.
happy.gif

ahnetsan, your leaking prob sound very bad. Don't give up on ur kegels!

hi mummies....

caramelle: i PM u liao.. me going wif hubby, coll n her hubby...

wanwan: i'm deciding mt A. u too? wanted to go for the antenatal class too but was told today there's no more weekend class till april n i scared its too late then... hmmm...

Reg: private hair
Cassey / Shelisa, cant see lah, the tummy blocking liao. Im not toking abt the bushes there but the 2 sides flesh where we 'she she'. sori ah if too 'er xin'. I happen to pull out something from there den i realise its a fine tiny hair. So i reckon hair is growing at dat uncommon part too! wahhaa

Cassey, got pple comment my face round round liao.. oh no... merry go Round!

Wah, the threads so addicted. I even bring my laptop to airport to log in leh. Times up liao, gonna pick my hubby up from airport. Chiao ladies..

Good morning ladies!

Hope we all rested well. I didn't cos of a heavy dinner(I wiped off 2 plates of chicken rice!). Came home tired and slept at 930pm!

Someone mentioned abt cramped hands. I had that abt 3-4 weeks ago! Now when I am asleep, and my hands cramp up, I will do the arm swing excercise. Just be in your same lying down position, and swing your arm in circle. It works for me. The cramp and numbness will go off in 5 min's time. Then I will fall asleep and wait for the next cramp to attack!

My colleague told me yesterday she put on 20kg during her pregnancy! The poor gal must eat cos she will puke if she is slightly hungry. So she ballooned like no body business. Now she is just plump, still pretty! I am so scared! She told me BF doesn't really make you loose weight. It's individual! Sigh. Guess I have to go Mary Chia later!

morning!

ahnetsan... oh i know where... so we are pretty near leh.... msn????

LFB, 2 plates of chicken rice???? wah, u can really eat leh... but dont take too much of those rice ah.. not very healthy.

Ya, is actually very lucky for me. Company in fact pay me 4 months and not only 16 weeks. What's more, I stay at Hougang and work place at Jurong, just imagine the distance.

last night, I just sign my confinement nanny package with my agent.. Just came to know that we cannot drink water but only red dates tea! Wa lao... Dunno I can tahan or not

morning ladies.

lfb,
i had the WORST leg cramp 2 days ago when i was napping in the afternoon. it lasted quite long, abt 5 whole mins. it was so painful i couldnt stretch nor bend my leg to ease the pain. OUCH!

ahnetsan,
hope uve seen the doc. rest well!

morning ladies..

ahnetsan, you getting better today? If not pls visit ur GP. i take back my words! i join ur gang liao! last night when bathing, i stand straight i cant see my knee or toes!! that sad!!

capriho88, you are so lucky!! 4 months maternity and big ang bao. u can 'fang xin' to take care of ur bb and have a short break. so shiok!

creamer, you rock man!! you so detail. i didnt really notice that. but all i know is im damn hairy!! haha

Cassey, thanks for sharing the video.

Calling ling and jess. you two seem to MIA for quite long.

Lovely tulip,
ya, I know it's bad to eat chicken rice! The best thing is, I hated chicken rice b4 I am pregnant! Can you imagine??? Anyway, that will have to be history! I had such difficulties sleeping. Tell myself I won't indulge again!

First mum, I can imagine leg cramp. I use to have that when I was super fat in my teens. The hand cramp can be quite bad, but nothing near leg cramps. The pnly thing I dislike is I have to wake up and do the swing. Yesterday night hubby woke up and surprised to see me doing that. Told him I have been performing this gig for dunno how many nights already.

Capriho88,good to rest at home, though I can imagine the boredom. But it's good too. With the benefit given, at least no need to worry for the next few months.

I very scared of piles now, so I take alot of veggie when I can. I always try to buy veggie when I order food. Just ordered 3 veggie with rice. Actually, also no appetite eating meat. Dunno why.

capriho88, hope u're taking the retrenchment well.... take it as blessing in disguise. You won't need to work when you're at the late state of pregnancy when you'll be tired all the time, feel uncomfortable, etc etc, and still get to enjoy your maternity leave benefits! Wah, your company really quite good. If you use the money wisely, can stretch quite long, and won't need to immed look for job aft the "maternity leave" period as well. Good luck and enjoy taking it easy!

ahnetsan, see doc liao boh?

Blurmommy, ya my mum also told me that by right shouldn't drink normal water, all liquids must be the red dates or herbal thingy. I said like that I will die, i think it's very heaty right?? Then cause constipation?? I told her I do c-section, cannot constipate after that, cos if I have to "geng", it's very painful at wound area. Some more they say breastfeeding must drink loads of water, I think better to drink some plain water to go along with the red dates drink. Aft hearing all these, my mum gave in to me hehe, said ok I can drink water, but must be boiled, and better don't drink cold. I don't mind, better than nothing. I really like drinking water, think I'll die if I don't get to drink it!

LFB, I think I need to sign up Mary Chia together with you!

Shelisa, I can't find the thread for the blanket, not sure if they housekept and archived it or I just blur can't find. Should have bookmarked the page last time. Sorry...

Back