(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

I saw on my last scan it's 6 April leh. I better reconfirm with my gynae on next visit. The difference is 1 week from my original 12 April. Hmmm....

At first I also feel like working all the way, but I scared travel to work half way or if i'm outside, waterbag break, i only wear panty liners, leak and people stare..oops...By then, we also will be super heavy, super tired..so it's good to give ourselves a few days off before the nightmare begins. All in all, I'm just lazi bum lah..:p

<font color="ff6000">Haiyo, even if your waterbag breaks, it won't be a gush. It will only be a trickle and intermittent coz your bb's head will have a cork effect. It will cork your cervix opening.

Unless you are lying down, then probably you will wet the bed. When you're sitting/standing, won't gush one lah. haha

And hor, if for some reason, you really gush lah. you think ppl will laugh meh? They will probably panick and start getting help for you leh.

Don't like that say coz I'm a lazy bum too keke.</font>

do we need a good support nursing bra ar?? mothercare and M&amp;S one say with good support, this one from CK definitely got no support, will neh neh sag anot??

Anyone else still wants to order the beansprout pillows..total ald have 16 orders, else closing!
happy.gif

Re: Water bag burst
So easy? I had 3 kids and all have to break by my gynae.

Re: Nursing bra
Sports bra also can. Better support. For the start maybe the click fold down one easier.

pat,

my fren said her waterbag literally burst leh... like balloon filled with water that popped. i think it depends on individual pregnancy..

Hi ladies,

I'm from Jan09 MTB. I have 5 bottles of home made yellow rice wine 黄米酒 to let go. It's used in cooking confinement food. Selling at $15 each. Self pick up at Simei mrt. Interested party please PM me. Thanks.

Have a smooth n safe delivery.

Morning mummies: Hope you all had a good nite's sleep! I concussed at 9pm, wake up 10 and 12 to pee. What's today's hot gossip haha?

Went to toa payoh yest, wanted to buy top &amp; tail basin from kiddy palace but was told they no longer selling it...

Luckily trip not wasted cos I managed to buy some comfy bermudas for wear during confinement. Rejected Aeropostale bermudas, but condition's good, I love cheap trills like this!

So, <font color="ff0000">Marie</font>, <font color="ff6000">Pat</font>, both you confirmed cancelling the placenta encapsulation thingy? I am giving it a miss, confirmed. I've been with my gynae for couple of years and I trust him on decissions like this.

Jamgal, the graco swing you checked out for me, very low on stocks, and some outlets already oos. My hubb no time now to go look-see with me also.

Then how ah? You confirm buying ornot? If so, I help you get at Suntec here (if got stock), then you collect from me or wha?

I confirm wanna buy an electronic swing, but want my hubb to QC first lor... Thanks for offering to help!
2173474.gif

Morning mummies, I'm also feeling so nua today.

Pat, yday no energy to log in last night. so tired.

powerball, during confinement we should eat/drink only sitting cos after delivery the old pple believe that the intestines space is very wide. so as to prevent more wind in the body, we should eat/drink only when sitted.

Indulgence Queen, I bought my nursing bra from OG @ $9.90 each b4 discount, after discount $7.90. Now OG got 20% storewide. prob u can go n check it. I bought 1 underwired, 2 non-wired. quite comfy.
happy.gif

JamGal, your EDD shifted so much. Looking forward to our appt on tues. Cant wait to see bb. My last scan date showed 12 April, so i hope that bb will chose 10 april.

Yvonne, LovJ, both ur PMs not on leh, need to send u details on the laurens linens waterprrof sheet spree...can send me a PM so i can reply u gals? Thanks...anyone else interested??

Cyan, Yes! I'm confirmed cancelling the placenta encapsulation. the Fisher price swing is also not bad. I've got that one.
happy.gif

Mummies, anyone bought insulated bag for milk storage on the go eg, Avent?

Many pple have said cnot drink plain water during confinement as will get water retention, I tried to follow during my #1 time but cannot tahan lor, ended up so thirsty cos my MIL's red dates tea has lots of ginger in it, very threatening on the throat! I recently googled and realised one of the reasons of getting water retention is when we dont drink enough water what...

Marie, is it the FP open top take along swing? I saw it in kiddy palace, read reviews that it's compact and easy to use. So u called Sophia already? I will call her now...
2173515.jpg

Alamak, I texted her liao... Tried calling her but got funny sounds when she picked up, couldnt speak with her at all. So texted her instead...

Indulgence Queen, the nursing bra from CK is w/o underwire, tat's y i not sure support goood anot. may b the 1 marie mentioned from OG would be better cos this CK 1 got no cup size..

marie, the OG w underwire 1 got cup size??

KP, i just PM u..

Hi KP,I'm interested in the waterproof mattress sheet and desitin creamy cream. 1 question: Do we put the mattress sheet on top of the crib sheet or on top of the mattress but below the crib sheet? If on top of the crib sheet,i wonder it will be hot for bb but if below the crib sheet, then we'll need to change the crib sheet whenever it gets wet

Yvonne, i never receive ur email leh, but aniwae, PM u already
happy.gif

Rose, sent the details to u thru PM too...I am not sure on the usage of the waterproof mattress sheet leh..can check with juxta (Serene, did i get ur nick wrong?) cos she bought b4
happy.gif

Desitin creamy i ordered 4oz 40 tubes ald, currently ald have 16 reserved, pls PM me for details to reserve:p Hopefully this time rd the merchant wont reject the order..

hmm, think i'll go OG during lunchtime today to check out the nursing bras.. better start buying the stuff bit by bit.. Marie, how much are the OG ones selling? which brand is that?

btw, Robinson's having sale, and most bb brands are at 20% off i think. Avent manual pump goes for about $70, similar to what OG is having though.

morning mummies,

*yawns* feeling tired today as well, didn't sleep much whole night as baby girl kept making very big movements in the tummy. i kept disturbing hubby's sleep as well since i felt so uncomfy. he got so irritated and actually turned and faced the opposite side to sleep and put a huge bolster between us to create a "wall" LOL felt guilty but really bored being awake..

powerball
i think i heard from elders cannot stand to drink its cos the intestines also, but its different from Marie's wind version. haha the version i heard is it may cause incontinence cos the water flow very quickly down the intestines. and if stand too much to eat or drink, will tend to leak urine easily when laughing, sneezing that sort of things. but from antenatal class, Mrs Wong also mentioned doing the pelvic floor exercises and squeeze squeeze the muscle there will help ")

oh mummies

i saw in Guardian bukit panjang plaza yday cotton disposable undies selling at $2.95 for 5 pieces. there are 2 packagings there, the normal cotton one with black and pink plastic is $3.95 for 5 undies but there is a smaller packet in pink next to it selling at $2.95 for 5 undies too. so far that's the cheapest i've seen alr.

tingting, the nursing bras at OG selling at $9.90 each. cant remember the brand. which outlet are u gg? i bought it at the chinatown outlet. when is the robinsons sale ending?? I taking leave tml. so prob will go n check out the sales tml at OG n robinsons.

Hi HP,I sent you an email regarding Desitin cuz i had a problem sending PM.For the mattress pad,will wait a while as I'll like to find out how to use it. Yah, Juxta,can you share with us how to use the mattress pad?
I'll be using cloth diapers in the daytime,if put the mattress pad below the crib sheet,i wonder how many crib sheet I need to buy for changing.Crib sheets are exactly that cheap either.

<font color="0000ff">Marie n Bonbon</font> - Thanks! So the reasons for sitting down to drink are to minimize wind and incontinence.

Yep, must do Kegel exercises but sometimes don't know if really using the right muscles.

tingting,

u work near OG ah?
is the sale still on? can help me chk on the following items if you happen to passby there again?

1. Babysafe Latex pillow (flat one)
2. avent steam sterilizer - express, not the latest IQ24.

kam sia in advance ya!

Marie, thanks!

You know, I just called kiddy palace to enquire abt the swing, they have stocks but do not have a display set. When I asked if can open up and see, the SA said yes, can open up the box for me to look inside but cannot take it out! My goodness, like dat how to buy?!

<font color="0000ff">Wah,.. Jam gal..

How u manage to clear ur leave beginning of the year. Now is only Feb leh..

I will be on ML on 1 April to 28 Jul 2009.. Then when i come back, i will need to clear 6 days of child care leave and 10 days of Annual leave..

Now saving my AL and feel like taking MC.. But not sick and always need to meet ppl to sign contract. so no time to see doctor..
Tired today.. Reach office at 10 am.. wah lao.. Late sia.. Hee hee overslept..

Ya Pat.. I told u.. but think most is MNC follow .. SME just simply bo chup cause is a cost to them... And staff normally will take advantage.. I dun want to win lah.. Just share with u my knowledge only.. heheee... Is good to learn something new right?

My Hubby also snooze every night.. especially now.. cause he so tired.. i always disturb by him.. and always sleep opposite direction so the noise level will be so directly impact
hahahaha

KP gal, I send u a PM liao..</font>

Back