(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

Prosper
Just have this feeling only. Heard that bb boys also tend to deliver early.

Goddess
No, going for normal deliver if possible. My gynae never mentioned anything about bb is engage or not, so i not too sure either. Getting more and more difficult to sleep and walk also. Haiz....furthermore need to stand all the way from where i board the MRT to the end at my work place. Quite breathless and leg pain.

kome,
ya really very difficult now. I understand how u feel.
I officially on Ml le. today my 2nd day. now rot at home. but sitting down infront of comp also hard cos it keep pressing my tummy.

arlow mummies..hee..din able to log in earlier coz couldn't find the thread. =)

hee..congrats sportyger!!...

pinksorbet, u also suffering symtoms for labour ah? when is yr nx appointment with Dr Heng?

Prosper
So envy of you. Can rest at home and don't need to do all the squeezing in the morning. I cannot take ML so early, if not will be wasteful. Aaaaaa.......i want to rest at home too, so tired and difficult yo walk.

Prosper
Ya, bb is growing quite well and so is mummy too..
When you due? So envy you already started your ML.. me gotta worked till next Friday.
I asked my gynae whether can issue MC from next Friday onwards till i deliver but kena rejected cos he says it's not a norm to issue MC in this way.. haiz.. so took a week early for my ML.

Kome
I can understand it's getting more difficult to sleep and walk liao cos leg really real painful if walked too much.
Last time, took train to work when I'm having my #1, real stuffy and really can't breathe, so gotta alight halfway to rest first before taking the next train. Luckily, this time round, hubby is real 'kind' enough to ferry me to and from work, else will definitely faint!

SG - my next appt with Dr Heng is this coming monday on the 23rd, seems like a long wait cos the previous appt was on 2-Feb.

Actually i hope to deliver at 38/39weeks rather than having to wait till 40weeks.

Pinksorbet
Ya lor, sometimes hope to deliver early at ard 38 weeks but sometime i hope to carry it longer. Dilema....leh.....my #1 deliver early by 20 days, so this time round set a target to myself and hope to deliver after week 39.

Goddess,

I am due on 6 Mar. Hopefully next week will deliver.
Cos now i am suffering from a pregeancy rash called PUPPS.
This rash will only goes away after birth. i am suffering from servere itch and further more due to big tummy causing me diff to sleep.

This rash will most likey for first preggy and started usualyy late trimester. It started from belly first then spread to all over.

pinksorbet...hee..mine is this fri, else maybe can bump into u..i also dilemma..waiting time like very draggy...tiring also..somemore with all the labour symptoms..backache, stomachache (diarrhea feeling), menstrual like cramps, nausea, contractions..dunnoe hw to differentiate real or false labour esp. for FTMs..

kome,
Oh, I din sign for cord life... but will still put as much $$ in as possible to get gov money.. keke..

Sun,
Hope I can see you there.. Haha

I am already on biweekly visit to my Gynae since week 30. My BB weight is 2.7kg on week 34. I asked my gynae if BB is overweight, he say is not, and is on a very good weight.. phew.. so scared. I hope I can deliver earlier like week 37 or week 38. Else BB will be too big..

kome - don't tink i wan to carry my boy till full term...v tired liao...hope to get rid of my backpain...but oso dilemma la thinking if my boy comes out i got other problems to face oso...the onli thing i'm looking forward to is to see my boy lor, and the riddance of pregnancy problems.

SG - yes realli dilemma...yours coming soon, mine still like got so long...i everyday countdown liao...tired...

Goddess, when I ask my gynae when I should start my ML, he encourage me to work till I deliver wor... So I also don think he will issue me MC or HL to rest at home..

pinksorbet...yah..shld be within this 1 week+ ba...coz i left abt 12 days b4 i hit full term - 40weeks...yawn...aldy very tired..super fatigue..

yiyi
Yup, should be as much money in as possible since gov will give to match our amt.

Pinksorbet
Me too also counting down leh. Don't know if i can still tahan till week 38/39 or not. Now only just reach week 36, another 2/3 weeks to go.

goddess
juz went for my chkup last sat at wk34, bb wt 2.7kg... bb's head down but not yet engage... will be seeing my gynae again next fri...

mine edd is 27 mar... definitely yrs will pop first...

SG
how come cannot find the thread?

SG - kinda envy u can unload soon le...

Kome - i dun tink i can tahan till full term leh...

Yiyi - my EDD is 27-Mar...ya end of Mar lor...

yiyi
yr bb wt same as mine in wk34... n our edd quite near to each other...
if i'm gg down tis sat, hope can see u there too...

sunshine...dunnoe leh..just nw somehw the thread is missing.. =)

pinksorbet, hee..i also hope i can pop soon..but pray hard a smooth n fast delivery + a healthy bb.

kome..haha..my sis gave birth to her #1 in week 40 + 2 days...must be tiring for her..and her bb quite big..tink 3.8kg? =)

me end of march also... 29th march... i also cant wait to get it over.. am getting very tired and drag coming to work already. but dun feel like taking ML early cos wanna spend more time with bb after he is out.

Hi yiyi123,
I bought this bath tub from KP. Found it very big and cute!
happy.gif

http://www.puku.com.tw/Products/item.asp?cId=PP03&ProductId=20080167

2167692.jpg

pinksorbet, hee..i can't rmbr if i bring my shampoo leh..but i intend to bath with hot shower during my stay in hospital. =) thks for yr well wishes..u too + all mummies here will also have healthy + smooth delivery de. Jiayou!!!!
tink at 3rd tri...all mummies are exhausted liao. haha

goddess, Heee. If I didn't opt for csect, we might meet. Cause my edd is march10 Haha. But if u are early, let me know? Me attention mt a on 26feb, Heee.

Sun, our BB same weight. Hopefully this sat not so crowded there... if not my hubby will run out of patient and will stand one corner and wait for me instead of shop with me...

Idlecat, wah.. your bathtub so cute!! How much you got it for?

Pinksorbet, your edd same as Sun.
happy.gif

Sun, provided my hubby can... I always have difficulty to get him out of the house on time de.. He will make me nag and nag before he is ready to go out...

Prosper
Oh, must be real hard for you with all the rashes itchiness.. I remember my SIL also has this problem when she's preggy. Maybe sponge yourself with some warm water will help?
Just hang on there, the itch will be gone soon..

yiyi23
Ya, gynae says it's considered ML from week 35 onwards, so can't issue. As I'm a FTWM, dun know when the waterbag will burst or spotting.. dun wanna create a big hoo ha in the office or public..

Sunshine,
ooh... your bb is not small either.. will probably reach 3kg soon. Do update us then..
Been counting down each day to my princess arrival..

sun - where can i get dry shampoo?

SG - ya lets jia you together....PUSH hard!! haha...

yiyi - yup i know sun has the same edd as me...hee

Hi Cindy
ok, if i'm early, will let you know..

Pinksorbet
will be bringing my confinement shampoo and shower gel to bath 'secretly' in the hospital provided there's warm water cos my mummy definitely won't allow me to bathe during my confinement period.. just merely sponging is allowed.

sorbet
as wat irene mentioned u can get fr guardian or JL or robinson... u rem the brand? KLORANE - Extra Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk, UP is $14.90 if i rem correctly

idlecat
the carseat looks comfort... i love it but not sure hb wanna invest in it anot...

Heee irene, u know if guardian got sell the confinement shampoo and shower gel? Haha! my friend made me some ginger soap but wanna get some nice smelling ones.. Heee.

Goddess, Okie, u update me okay? Haha. Where u get the confinement shampoo and shower gel?

Cindy, I'm not too sure. I saw the Klorance brand dry shampoo there, din search for shower gel cos will be using the herbal deng feng cao to bath. and knowing myself, i think use warm water to bath is good enuff.

Ladies, how many packets of dang feng cao did you all buy?

do you all buy one tine of milk powder to stand by at home?

irene
so far i hvn't buy the dang feng cao... waiting for my CL to get it ba...
as for FM, i oso didn't get any... hahaha

sun - thanks, i will take note....btw my fren told me the $15.90 nursing pillow left about 10 only...u might wan to get it earlier if possible. I checked with her on the price...her hb said it cost onli $12.90. I asked her whether got receipt but she threw it away liao...diao...anyway its $12.90 or $15.90 lor...still worth to get it...cos KP sells a nursing pillow at $50.

Goddess - ya think my CL and MIL oso won't let me bath de, onli use herbal bath but tink better than none la...sigh...

sun, you can actually order online then opt for collection. just dun make payment during checkout.
they will reserve the stuffs for you then u tell them when u going down to collect.

sorbet
only 10 left... jia lat, tink by sat mayb no more... irregardless $12.90 or $15.90, still consider cheap for a nursing pillow...

irene
can order online?? but the online price is much expensive than wat sorbet's gf bought... tink is more tha $20... wondering walk in n order online will hv any price difference anot...

Sun - i oso notice their price difference via ordering online and walking-in to their warehouse....so thats why i didn't order online oso...i oso dunno why there's a difference, since they charge a $15 delivery charge seperately...

idlecat
can let me noe wat's the UP for the carseat u bought? u mentioned b4 but i forgotten liao... pai seh...

Back