(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

hi alfafa,

happy working on ur mini projects for Grace...wow same bday w Princess Diana...nah not all Cancerians e same lah...Cancerians can b highly dependent if we wan 2 so prosper...encourage u to strike it out if got chance...i usually hav a 5 year/ 10 year plan review on career...like changes too if possible...

Happy bday alfafa!

Tks to all who wish me Happy Hatch Day...:p Pink demoness/ Sportyger/ Prosper/ Lenny/ Queenie...

Hi Queenie,
Ur boy so relaxed on e bed...
happy.gif

oh got an interesting website for all...if u don like getting toys...very ex for some n wish to swop toys once a month...herez an online svc u might b keen...of course itz up to e individuals; not for those who prefer brand new sets...
happy.gif

<font color="119911">http://toysamonth.com.sg</font>

<blink>Im a recessionista mom!</blink>
happy.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUSKY

Jo
I do agree with other mummies. Better bring to PD and check so that you will at least feel at ease after getting confirmation from PD.

Queenie
Your Boy so handsome and he got alot of hair. Anver had only grow little hair only. Enjoy the music from that DVDs.

sorri typo again...Cancerians can b <font size="+2">highly independent</font> if we wan to...sighz...boi boi distracts me lar...he blabbering w my mom...he likes to look @ pple w 1 big 1 small eyes...oso got a natural curled tongue...his hair @ e back still growing in strands...oredi 1.5mths liao...help!!! But head on top is thick w hair!!!

Hmmm mayb momz here can share ur bbz interesting characteristics...
happy.gif
jus for some good cheer or...

pinkdemoness
when the tube change to pinkish red tat means the milk is too hot for babies liao.. it shld be purplerish pink...

teddybaby,
since I was buying books I figured I might as well just buy those for older kids even and not be restricted by baby's age now. My folks had a whole shelf of books for all ages for me since I was really small too.
I bought a whole set of 40 scholastic bob books as well as a set of 12 winnie the pooh books on first concepts e.g. winnie's first dental visit, winnie learns about patience, do't talk to strangers, first seasons etc etc. All 2nd hand but in great condition. They are not board books. I use them to read to her now. Am now dying to get my hands on a full set of 46 Little men's books. Wonder when is the next BP coming.

Queenie,
at the sleep workshop, World of Korea came and displayed her parklon and LG playmats side by side. It was then veryvery obvious that parklon mats are of inferior quality wor. I don;t think it is worth it. For the same 15mm mats, parklon's filling feels very loose, not densely packed like that of LG's. Which means the cushioning effect is really not as good as LG. Worthing re-considering.

With the tray it is easier to put a suction toy or even use bumbo as a seat lah. Tray is good. Just that Baby A looks like she is going to outgrow the bumbo very very soon liao. Heheheh chubby thighs mah.

Queenie,
nice! I thought BB einstein's pics are ok. Reminds me of the old sesame street type of graphics. I assume it is fine for baby even though it is boring for us adults. Slow is good isn't it? Thought it's not good for baby if it's too flashy.

aiyo mine is now complaining away. She's right now sitting in her FP auto swing, with her sophie in her hands and looking accusingly at me from across the hall, plus complaining very loudly.

I give in. Must go carry her liao

prosper
haha thank u so much my sis told me he look matured. cha lao ah. lol ! ya hor i donno how to resize the pics until today. yeaa learnt a new skill.
happy.gif

tusky
he was actully bad mood today. now finally hes slping.. from 930 till 1245 awake and cranky. oh ya thanks for the link. i ever thought of signing up as their member but my hb don allows even tho i assure him the toys will be cleaned before sendng to us.

kome
thank u anver is also handsome! tristan's hair dropping already. ya later will let tristan watch/listen to it..

tks Jo/ Idaar/ Kome for e well wishes!

Teddy bb, e BP has some selling stuff like Sesame Street/ Kumon texts/ Thematic Readers / Nursery activities by PAP/ The Busy book series... u can take a look n see which ones u fancy...
happy.gif

queenie
think coming to 4th month they will drop alot of hair.. so itz a good time to shave them off liao.. i m planning to do the same for ziv..

alfafa
if i m not wrong the processing images by the tv itself is already fast no matter how slow the images on screen is becoz human's eyes cannot detect the speed.. think it will be good to just let bb to watch not more than 15 mins and not everyday will be best..

<font color="aa00aa">Babysigns Workshop on 11 July (sat) , 11am, Caribbean Function Room [ $30 for class &amp; lunch @$10/pax ]

Paid
1) Starflower (+ hubby)
2) Jtho (+ hubby)
3) Daphne
4) Pumpkinseed (+hubby)
5) Jo (+hubby)
6) minnie24 (+hubby)
7) prosper
8) Queenie
9) Pinkdemoness
10) Alfafa

Akan Datang
11) Pei
12) Cindy
13) Gallop
14) princess_in_dreamland (+hubby)
15) P3
16) P3's cousin (+hubby)

17) Lenny S.
18) SunshineBB (+ hubby)
19) Sportyger (+ hubby)

19 babies &amp; mummies &amp; 9 daddies :p Semi-mini 4 months gathering
happy.gif
all mommies welcome to come &amp; mingle after the class also at 12.30pm onwards
happy.gif
</font>

mummies,

I'm going to order the Baby Einstein from Queenie's lobang .. $50 for set of 26 DVDs
Not sure if you all want to order together then I can ask for some discount .. haha .. Mar Mummies spirits

hi mummies, pinksorbet reporting...

haven't posted for a while tho still got come in on and off lor...hehe...

happy birthday prosper and tusky!

Re: 6 mths bash
I wan to attend too! but then dunno whether hb will allow cos of h1n1...hope it cools off by then....can put in my name tentatively...myself and bb kyan =D

Re: Baby Einstein DVDs
i would like to order oso, but heard that it isn't good for babies to watch tvs at the moment? so thats why i never buy lor....

<font color="0000ff">
prosper, tusky &amp; alfafa
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! PRETTY MUMMIES ALWAYS!!! =)

i juz brought my boi for his 1st 5 in 1 jab + rotavirus yesterday... now monitoring his temp...
hopefully he's ok for these 2 days...

p3
my boi oso gg for his official 1st haircut when he's 4th mth old... tink by then, his hair should be super long till can tie a pony liao... hahaha</font>

happy birthday to prosper &amp; tusky!!!!

alfafa - happy adv birthday yummie mummie!!! *hugs frm Kirsten* hee hee

queenie - wow. tristan is promoting einstein dvds ah? HAHAHAHA!!!

pumpkinseed - babe! the hipp organic is hw much a tin? and what "sizes" does it come in?

Jo - wow. sore at penile region better see PD. cld mean a lot of things. sensitive area better not wait. best to see the doc. *sayang eddric* oh yes. the cup. hmmm. u dont wan me to pass to vernice?

Actually i oso wanna get one set but is really afraid tat it might produce negative result when he grew up.. Actually one of my niece watches tv since very young and now she is in primary one, got complain by her teacher tat she is always not attentive n likes to daydream.. I dunnoe whether tv watching contribute to her short time span in studying or generic le..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PROSPER &amp; TUSKY
happy.gif

Hehehee Queenie, Tristan like model leh :p

Spring maternity BPA Free bottles - today last day everybody!

kome - hard not to let my boy sees...he's now so attracted to the scenes on tv...got sounds and images coming out from tv he will turn his head there liao...now he's a mini tv fan...

bb einstein
im watching it now. so slpy yawns. haha tristan still slping. im wathing 1 disc nw they do introduce words in different languages.
by the way the seller ytd told me she left 3 sets nia. so 1st come 1st serve. if u all still wan can order from her as her cousin gng states to visit her sister..

missycandy
no la im not promoting it. im also trying it out myself mah. juz happen when im tearing the packaging tristan is juz besides me on the bed so snapped him tgt with the box set..

the pics of box set is show mommies here de..
happy.gif

SGD50 for a set is cheaper than the BP prices. Cheapest at BP was SGD65.

Pepper,
oh dear. Now it sounds scarier and scarier. I shouold try my best to stick to 15min a day though I have already been lazy this morning. I put her in front of TV to watch BB Einstein's BB neptune disc for like 45min. She kept quiet throughout. Bliss!

Must stop doing that. :p Slippery slope. In hindsight maybe I should not have got it after all! too tempting liao.

Jo,
sounds bad. Yah I agree with the ladies, better bring him to see a PD.

Tusky,
I must be the one who got away then. Very independent. But then hor, sometimes I will pretend to be a damsel in distress once in a while in front of hubby. Men and their egos. No choice. *lols*

MUNCHKIN SPREE ALERT

buy 2 or more at 10% off / 4 or more at 15%.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/2537730.html?1245894750

this spree has just ended but I believe she will start one soon cos she is the regular munchkin spreeist. I love munchkin products!

Pinksorbet
Haha.....abit like my boy, but he is not so jialat. Only occasionally he will turn his head and watch the TV, but most of the time he just loves to put his fist or thumb to suckle rather than watching TV.

thanks, thanks, fellow hot mamas,
Am still 31 as of today. Tomorrow I will become 32 years old liao. Am hanging on to 31 for as long as I can! Feel very old leh.

Pumpkinseed,

no news from itsy bitsy about the connectors.. i also dun know when she gonna place order cos i hope to get mine before mid august.

you guys have one more finger on each hand issit??!! how come can type so fast one.

For the uninitiated (hehehe) I'm referring o the FB game.

p3pp3r
don bear to shave him leh. on the other hand curious to see how tristan will look like when he's botak. haha.kiv first. this mommy b4 give birth n after give birth still the same so indecisive.. haha..

oh ya i was like ur niece b4 cant concentrate. becoz i watch anything in the tv programs. maybe tts why. think watching tv muz select the right ones for our children. even when grow up..

kome
wha u buying the clutch from sugar ah. looks like hor.. kekes.

starflower
haha model ah? gd gd.. mom's dream.

kome
haha me too. i always gets into impulsive shopping and regret sometimes.. haha but one thing i will never regret is shopping for clothes. i need new clothes badly... keke don need chop off la. juz cut of ur internet connection.. LOL

kome,
queenie,
cut off internet connection can die of bordom leh. Just throw away the IB token, or unsubscribe from IB altogether. :p

sunshinebaby
ya lor.. abit ke xi hor.. if a gal will have it as long as she can.. but think itz good to shave his hair off coz he's like a little monkey, keep scratching his head n pulling his hair.. like not pain one lo..

pinksobet n kome
u gals r not alone, mine oso mini tv fan.. aiyo, very bad lo..

alfafa
anyway if i were u, i will put mine over in front of tv too.. hahaha, can have more "me" time...dun feel old la.. itz sign of maturity n another level of wisdom..

actually am tempted to buy the munchkin stuff directly myself without waiting for her new spree. hmmm ... how to use Vpost. Is it easy?

kome - i tink i also need to control my spending...ren rEN REN!! aiyo...poisonous bp threads...ever since i got the IB token realli tempted to shop...hehe

like what alfafa says, throw off token can oledi..haha!

pepper,
you are shaving ziv?! Oh I love his hair!

that's why lor. Even though I am mindful of the harmful TV effects I cannot help but just park her infront of TV to watch BB einstein nowadays. Desperate measures. she's gettig harder and harder to please. Initially my hubby's "gorilla dance" could coax her to chuckle out loud but she is increasingly immune to it liao. Now my hubby can jump and hop and she at most smile a bit only. Buay tahan.

prosper
The dvds have 26pcs. So far i watch bb beethovan -music, bb noah-animals, bb first sounds. Thnk nt bad . . . U go to youtube to watch the samples alrdy?

queenie
to be frank i oso dun bear to shave him off, but wat to do.. he like little monkey sia.. ppl do say tat shaving them off at their first or fouth month will allow their hair to grew more evenly n much denser lo(although mine already very dense liao but not evenly lo).. so tatz one of the reason i doing it for him..

Queenie &amp; Alfafa
Agree with alfafa, cut off internet connection will die of bordom and cut off from all of you lor.

Alfafa
Good idea, i should unsubscribe from IB. Cannot throw away leh, if later i want to subscribe back need to pay for it if lost leh.

Me too likes Munchin stuff also. Had brought quite a few munchin items at home.

alfafa
Haha gorilla dance. Can understand ur situati0n with bb grace. Tristan also at the same stage. Can no l0nger leave them al0ne while we do other stuffs. . .

Back