(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

ah zi, had send u the photo, agreed totally with sheepish, ur boy is very handsome with big eyes.
catmomo's boy has big eyes too. so many big eyes boys and gals around...envy cause violet's eyes so small unlike her gor gor, whose eyes are bigger. haha.

sure got chance joannelim! we will surely able to meet one day!

kkf/olivey/blueb:
aiyah, blur me! pai seh pai seh, tis future mil "ren chuo nu xu" liao... hahaha!

but yah, 1 more choice my my little gal! :p

hihi!!

blueb, lonerunner, dbaby... thanks for organizing the gathering.. its never been easy but at the end of the day, everyone enjoyed & objectives achieved
happy.gif

kkf, olively, Ah Zi... me & breana were late, so sorry to have missed saying "Hi" to u gals & babies... but there'll always be opportunity
happy.gif

Grace, BBYang...
aiyo.. i can't stand both ur boys, Han & Junxiang.. they both kept smiling at me & i really melt... Han, as usual, always smiling at me la & he look so cute in his ladybug outfit. little Junxiang oso... aiyooo.. so lovable.. i kept thinking of these babies now... i love babies.. but i can only make 1 at a time.. hahahaah :X

blueb.. little Raphael also hv the matured look, not old har.. he look like a boy rather than a baby now.. dun worry abt the red patches ard his lips, it shld be gone soon. cleanliness very impt, just make sure u clean him after every feeds & meals
happy.gif

kkf.. oh thats little Violet, the miracle baby.. shes looked like a big gal now.. if u didnt say, nobody will know she's a preemie
happy.gif

Thanks to all the enthusiast photographers for their passion in capturing the pics for our babies... would appreciate if i can get to see those nice pics ya!! thanks in advance...

so happy to meet everyone!!

I saw u lemonT and breana, wanted to say Hi, but you were talking to other mummies, so didn't approach u.
happy.gif

Anyway, thanks! aiya, me send photo wrongly to u ah zi par seh. i a bit confused...haha.

Good morning kkf!!! haha or rather good night.. cos i haven't take a wink from last night yet :p

Breana was awake from 10+am all the way till 8pm.. inbetween she took 2 short naps of 5-15mins & a 2hr nap from 8pm-10pm... i think she was enjoying herself so much at the gathering that she just refuse to sleep. but surprisingly, she wasn't cranky last night & has been sleeping soundly from 11pm till now *phew*... think i shld keep her active in the noon so that i can hv peaceful nights.. haha :p

Good morning mummies,

Its a pity that I could only drop by for a while and Xavier was kept outside the function room as he has not fully recovered and didnt want to risk him spreading his virus to others...
sad.gif

Anyway, got to talk to some mummies, and indeed, thanks to the organizing committee, i do look fwd to the next one and hope i can join then ;)

Trish: how come never z when breana is sound asleep?

Han's cranky after he's back from gathering, think he missed all the friends & mummies from the gathering.
But then hor, i'm happy! he is asking for me more after the gathering! mayb he associates the happy time he had during the gathering with me. :p muahaha... time for daddy to be jealous.

Hi everyone, thanks for coming over to join us all at the gathering! Sorry for not being able to interact with all mummies yesterday. BB Chi Mun had a grouchy day.

And many many thanks to fellow organisers - blueb, dbaby, steph and snowluplup. It has been a real wonderful time working together! Let's wait for snowluplup to be back first to meet up for post gathering chitchat
happy.gif

thanks organisers!
it was nice seeing so many mummies/babies arnd too!

n lots of surprises like meeting my hubbys fren n our tourmates , the world is so small!

iceblue:
hehehe ... small world hor? I found my school mate during the gathering, and your tourmates are actually my school mate! wahhahahahaaa! it's really a pleasant surprise!! We had a school reunion during the gathering :p

btw thanks for the puffs! Quite nice leh! That's prob one of the only food that my bb takes to it :p

oh ya. I also got janet tan added me to facebook. which mummy is this ah?
happy.gif

mil just became very sick. think is stomach flu. doc gave her a jab. so tmw me on leave again.

lonerunner: btw its the mummy or daddy ur sch mate, or both?
ya lor small small world. u r welcome, 1 big can share share, otherw also dunno hw long she wil tak to finish, i dun often giv her eat snacks lik al this cos scare she too heaty.
ur boss goin to jump at u agn?

sandy: i gues so bah.. lets wait for janet to appear here?hee

iceblue:
it's both mummy and daddy's school mate ... but daddy's classmate. hahahahaa!

tell u something funny. last nite after giving her the puff hor, I forgot to close the cover properly. bb took the opportunity to pour its contents all over hb's sister's bed, smiling geefully at us. and best, the bedsheet has juz been changed earlier. :p duno if gu-gu ganna bitten by ants last nite or not :p

Hi Mummies,

Nice Meeting you all.. We really enjoy the gathering.. BIG THANKS to organisers!! =p Do not have chance to chat with all mummies.. I really can't remember all the nicks & names.. poor memory. Hope everyone have fun too. =p

Iceblue:
Great to meet up with your again.. really small world. Yeah i am Olivia - xavier's mummy. Your really good memory. After give birth memory are really bad.. if you don tell me i think i really can't recall back. hahha Mayb we can plan for our next trip with baby.. hahhahha It gonna be fun.

Hi Mummies!
finally get to see u all on sat. great time. it's so fun seeing all the babies. Really all with different patterns. haha. didn't get to talk to everyone cos everyone v bz. I also.. bz catching my son until whole body ache. it's the first time i handle him myself outside. it's a pity i have to rush off and missed the group pic cos my husband's waiting outside and he got to leave for somewhere else. hopefully the next gathering can mingle more with you all.
happy.gif

Alamak.. can't upload higher res pic.. got limit 50K.. =( pardon me...

Catmomo,

Finally meet up with you.. chat for so long & never seen each another.. hhehe Nice to see you. =p

Thanks to the organizers for Saturday and for letting me join in even though I arrived so late.
GOOD JOB!!!!

Nice to meet and chat with those who were still there
happy.gif

A BIG THANK YOU to the organizing committee!!!!

Hi All Mummies,
It was nice meeting all mummies and babies on Sat. Din manage to speak to all mummies coz I came in almost towards the end of the gathering. I can tell my gal enjoyed herself very much and was excited seeing many babies though we only stayed for a while.

Everyone has Facebook? Im too old for this. Can upload pictures in picasa or shutterfly or flickr? Thanks!

olivia:
hey can email me the photos pls??
happy.gif
I couldnt get my camera out on sat and i missed every shoots!

Now busy collecting photos from facebooks! hehehehehe ....!

P.seed
i agree w u not to 'expose' ourselves in forum. can save under shutterfly coz password is required. someone can send us a PM/email to the link or password to open the pics.

Mummies, need your help. If you know of any popular blogs that are written by pregnant or breastfeeding mums (eg. Karen Cheng), please PM me the link.
Need one locally and some from overseas like Malaysia, Philippines, UK, US, Australia, France

Hallo Mummies...

Wah looks like all of you had alot of fun hor... Sianz... I went for my hospital appt...so had to give it a miss... but Saro was there and she said we had great support from you mummies for ChicBabes! Thanks super duper much for your support ok!

Btw, our new BP is up... so for mummies who wanted to buy some combi products on Sat but wasn't able to, you can order thru this BP:

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3247608.html?1258350859

Thanks much once again my dears~ And hopefully I get to see all you lovely mummies with uber cute bbs for our next gathering! Soon I hope!
happy.gif

olivia, hee.. ya lor. but didnt chat much. finally see xavier too. look like u hor.

i envy some mummies leh, their babies can give u all a "peaceful" time. I rem kkf's Violet and butterkiss's Kayden most.. so co-operative. Violet just sit in front of mummy and bite on her own rice rusk while mummy eat her lunch. I was struggling to gobble my food and entertain my Caleb boy and "pinning him down" at the same time. Nearly choked myself man... And Kayden, so sweet, just sit with mummy and play with toys and observing the others. Ohyes, and i enjoyed carrying Alicia while mummy Babyox take her lunch. she so cute... will wave her hands to ask for more star puffs! LOLOLOLz but too bad, baby chloe don't like me..her tears so big drop when she cry..scare me.....
Really so interesting.

hi mummies
glad to see so many of you enjoyed the gathering.. If you have taken any pics, which i have not,pls send to me: [email protected] or can asdd me on FB..

looking forward to the next gathering.. tks to the help of snow_luplup, lonerunner, wing_79 & blueb....

Hi all...sorry, been really bz on Sun, so didnt have time to log in til now =)
Thanks for coming for the gathering! Very happy that Raph got to play with some babies cos for the previous 2 gatherings, he was either cranky or sleeping...haha...On sat, after playing with the babies, my boy was soooo tired that he slept for 2 hrs straight without waking up in between! haha...

kkf/gracechua...haha, ya, the middle one is my boy =) Thanks for taking such a beautiful photo of him, kkf! Can put on facebook so I can download? thanks =)

Sheepish...haha, we should meet up one day to discuss details on the possible future wedding =p

kkf...So gald to be able to meet u finally! Dun worry, even after like 3 gatherings, I still cant put names to every face!

Deedee....I have pm-ed u the link to my facebook pics.

P.Seed...U r right, any person can just view the pics, so we must be careful. As for the website, u know about kellymom.com ? Not sure if it is written by a bf mummy, but the website is very good =)

Mummies,
Oops luckily the photo is blur..ha =p

Catmomo,
Yalor didn't chat much.. Caleb so cute.. so nice he can sleep although so much attraction... xavier hard to sleep with attraction so bring him out to sleep.. don't have chance to chat with all mummies.. till now i am still confuse with all mummies's nick & name.

lonerunner,
Will send you the photos.. =p

lonerunner: haha ur baby wants to treat her gu gu eat, she 'sayang' her gugu too much liao. keke

olivia: keke ur hubby so tall eay to remb, but i remb u too. actly my memory also get jialat de aft preg/give birth , but jus tt more bad on daily life thgs.. ut remb thgs of the past...oops! tt seems to b a sign of ageing!

sure tt be great fun. wait for agnes's baby to cm out too!

mibebe:
wah! carys is good! envy envy! My bb still cant crawl or stand as good as other bb yet. Can tell very clearly from the gathering. nvm lah. I will continue give her more tummy time! :p One day, she'll catch up!
happy.gif

kris:
oh ya. when is the class u are attending? this weekend ah?

Back