(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

amelia, apply nipple cream after every session of pumping/latching. I also have bubbles on my nipples when i pumped too excessively and in the end, the bubbles burst and blood went into the BM i was pumping. How often you pump and for how long? Maybe you have to take it slow for a while.

Hi Koli,

Ya maybe your baby dun like ginger taste?? you could try not to eat the ginger on the dishes,it is ok de... c whether work anot bah..

Those milk which you pupm now can store in the frezer useful when you are back to work man..:p

Hi Koli,

Forgot to say abt the cl,eh no wor mine normal mah..maybe yr cl have abit of hearing prob?? which is why she tok loudly??

i guess not to worry abt yr baby being scared bah if so yr girl would prob be cryin all the time when yr cl tok to her??

Butter

So you are only a day away to see ur BB! My next appt will be this sat, which is my week 40. Overdue bb... haiz... Think when all of u are done with ML.. I am still cope up at home with the little tot. Boo hoo hoo.....

spicegal:
my mum only heat it. she dun boil it, cos it will kill all the nutrients. heat for abt 30seconds then take out le.

priviledged,

cant bathe lo..initially mum say my c-sec wound not suitable to touch water..can only wipe body with water lace with white rice wine..so i end up smelling like alcohol..
really doesnt smell good..plus the stickiness..everytime my hubby wanna hug me i will push him away cause i am so sticky and stinky..

BF-ing mummies,
do you find yrself smelling of milk? hahahaha..sometimes i thought the milk smell came from my baby..but turn out its from me..yesterday night didnt pump and this morning kena milk leakage and a very milk-smelling me..

amelia,
maybe u alternate the pumping? pump right side few mins..then left..then right..so that the nipples can 'rest' for a while before pumping again?

lili
thanks for the advice. i dun think she will drink. latched already but not drinking. i will pump out and keep if no use next time i will bathe her with it before it expire. stress man

ya, my confinement lady really talks loudly but i like her being alert. when my gal wants feed, i wake up to see, she is always there getting ready to feed her. after night feed, she will burp and hold her till she sleep then put her on bb cot. she said dun put bb back immdiately, no good. anyone know y no good?

anyone bank cordblood with cordlife? they told me after 6 weeks then they will call me. now no news is good news. haven hear from them yet

hi catmomo,

me same with the rest of the mummies,use hot water in a cup and warm up the milk bottle..

maybe you can try during the day let yr bb latch on and at nite use ebm ?

Lili:
haha, i m as impatient as my son. no patience to let him latch. but will try when i m not tired..

i feel that I m turning so rusty staying and confined at home. Everyday my life revolves around feeding, looking at my son, watch some tv, eat, sleep, express milk. Find it very "meaningless". And thus blue easily. I cant wait to bring my bb out for walk or strolls. But also have concern if i can handle his crying outside when i really do that after full month....

hi sartayeo,

eh will smell abit of the milk la especially when leaked onto the bra due to engorgement/my baby drink till leak from his mouth -_-.wash bra with my milk....

Hi koli,

wa "niu nai yu" very gd for skin althou baby skin very gd le..keke dun worry arh the milk can store in freezer for up to 3 months who knws maybe her taste will change..

c if there is changes after u reduce yr ginger intake bah..have to slowly eliminate the reason for rejection... jia you hor

hi catmomo,

no choice de ,if latch him on hor will encourage yr milk supply also..take it slowly..we became pregnant and a mummy sort of like overnight..no one will expect us to be very experienced and patient de...

sometime my son arh latch on liao then stop drinkin.. after that nipple already in the mouth liao still frantically finding the nipple..wa buey tahan sometime also..he drink till so pek chek i also feed till quite pek chek lo...

so have to man man lai...

sartayeo,

whenever my hb comes near me, he will comment ' what a strong milk smell'
sad.gif
me too also push him away when he wants to kiss n hug me.

koli,

actually i also hold and cuddle bb for awhile after feed, before putting her back to the cot. no walking or rocking but just hold her close to my chest. my rationale of doing that is more of bonding and making sure my girl is really sound asleep before i put her down. this is to prevent her from waking up straight after feed and start making noise again. i find it working as my girl always sleep well and will only wake up for next feed. .

hey gals, for those who delivered in tmc.. did the $450 medisave claim from your antenatal package reflects on your bill?

Finally i got time to look at the bill, i realise that there is a sentence on "medisave claim for ante-natal submission of $XXX".. the amount is $0. I called up tmc, they said it is inclusive under the hospital charges..

Hi Koli,

I banked with cordlife.
They called me on day 2 or 3 or 4 to tell me that they have collected the cordblood (cos i did GA c-sec...so knocked out and dun know what happen) and told me that if there is problem then they will call within the few days. otherwise, they will post a report in 8 weeks time.

Re: full month
Today, my baby turned full month.

During birth: 2.39kg, 47cm
One month later: 3.55kg, 51cm.
Finally managed to catch up to the normal new born baby size after one month.
happy.gif

But his full month got cancelled cos mil hospitalised. quite sad about this.

wah olivey, your baby grew 4 cm in 1 mth!

anyway gals, did you all do a research on formula milk? I let my baby try similac, enfalac.. all i mixed with breastmilk.. here is my observations:

similac
===========

her stools is still watery and normal.. but similac milk got alot of bubbles.. her weight suddenly shot up very high within 2 weeks by around 600g.. i feel that if the milk make her fat so fast, abit not right, right?

enfalac
=======
her stools turned sticky though my supply of breastmilk for her is increased... enfalac milk no bubbles but powder hard to dissolve, always got residue in bottle.. baby's face got alot of milk rash..I think enfalac very heaty!

Now i am trying NAN.. today first day.. will update u gals on it..

lonerunner, congrats!!! Finally your bb is out to see the world... hope to see you on forum or msn soon..

simz, thanks for updating the table.. i guess i am feeling well already, though clots are there.. whoever is free just update the table la..
happy.gif

today my baby zzz whole day, back to her angelic first few days.. so happy can surf net for so long and nap for so long..

Whitegalz.. i also giving my son Nan HA..
usually i give 50ml BM then if he still hungry, will give another 20ml FM..

At nite i will give full FM for the last feed ard 12midnight.. then at 3 plus another full FM feed.. this will help to make him fuller and sleep better.

Jas: Thanks.. I will check out sprees. Usually I'm lazy to join such sprees cos 1) Dunno who those ppl are
2) cant wait for the things to come 3) Just plain lazy. Haha.

Trimming of nails: I already trimmed Justin's nails when he was 2 weeks old. My mom did it first and she cant see
properly so kanna cut him a bit. But its just a few drops la. So its ok.
I just trimmed it earlier again cos his nails growing quite fast! As for mittens, I dont set a time frame
as to when i should stop letting him wear. I think its ok to let him wear to avoid him scratching his face.
Anyway even if you trim the nails often, it will still be sharp at the edges. So mittens are safest to protec
his handsome face. haha! Oh but my parents say dont cut the nails at night. Always do it when there's sunlight.
Pantang ppl will say its becos at night, those "bad things" will take the nails and do stuff. But logically,
its cos night time cant see la.. later cut the flesh how???

joannelim: thanks for telling me about the BP. But the membrane is not suitable for my freestyle. But im thinking of getting the donut relief. http://babyhub.wordpress.com/2008/11/11/donut-relief-pack-940/99131-02/

lonerunner thks everyone 4 concern, let her update u guys her birth story. now her main task is to rest well as she had emerg c sec 2 deliver bb.
how u guys empty yr milk fr pumping. after pump, i still feel like my breast heavy (not hard) after say pump 20mins. dare not pump 2 long as too painful.

hi all, hardly comes into this thread.

I had finally popped on the 18th Feb. bb is 3.3kg.

i had having problem with Bf.. today is the 6th day and I can only pumped out max 35ml of milk. on average 20ml per session..damm stress.. do i have very little milk.. i start to get so depress.. anyone is the same situation as me? i m really envious those mum who has ample milk ss..

thanks olively.. i using NAN 1.. HA stands for hypoallergy? what is the difference, do you know? when i was using similac and especially enfalac, even if i give 100ml to my baby, she will cry for milk after 1.5hrs.. today she manages to sleep whole day, didnt really cry for milk.. wonder issit NAN is better..

wedtobe, thanks for updating us on lonerunner..

normally i massage, then pump for 20mins then i massage again, drink hot water (milo, tea n sometimes plain water), wait for 5-10mins then pump for around 10mins.. usually i will press my breast (sides) gently to see if got milk spurt out or not.. if have, i just pump longer.. and will press all around the breasts to ensure no more milk, left droplets then i stopped.. but becareful when u press, cannot press too long, later will have clots.. previously i think i pump wrong method, will press very hard and long at one area, now i got clots lor.. this pressing gently advice is from tmc lactation consultants..
happy.gif
hope it helps..

wintertime, dont be despair.. my first week's supply is less than urs.. 20ml to 30ml only.. 2nd week it up to 50-60ml.. this is the 3rd week and my best pump is 125ml.. endure and jiayou!!! milk will come in soon!

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>February 2009 Popped</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Baby's Weight</TD><TD>Mode of delivery </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>fatjo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>30-Dec-08</TD><TD>Matthew John</TD><TD>2.75kg</TD><TD>C-sect w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>LemonT</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>Breana</TD><TD>2.93kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>happy (happy_mummy79)</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>2.385kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Ah Zhi</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>16-Jan-09</TD><TD>Keitaro King</TD><TD>3.12kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>kkf</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD>Violet</TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Olively</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>8-Feb-09</TD><TD>24-Jan-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2.39kg</TD><TD>E-C section </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD>Justin</TD><TD>3.42kg</TD><TD>E-C section w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Drizzlestars</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD>Zane</TD><TD>2.87kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Sheepish</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>Rainie</TD><TD>2.745kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Princessdella</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3-Feb-09</TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD>Renee</TD><TD>3.045kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Joanne (yesbaby)</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.58kg</TD><TD>C sec w/GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Athlete</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>8-Feb-09</TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Kwoli</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Feb-09</TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2.955kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>3.60kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Lynne (nicoletalyn)</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>3.265kg</TD><TD>C sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>BabyWiz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>Benson</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Qingsiew</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>1-Feb-09</TD><TD>Shyann</TD><TD>2.45kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>joycie (jlchia)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>1-Feb-09</TD><TD>Kaylee</TD><TD>3.290kg</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>BB_Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Feb-09</TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.94kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>SamanthaGoh</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>Garson</TD><TD>4kg</TD><TD>C Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Priviledged</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>Gabriel</TD><TD>3.454kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>AG_gal</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>3-Feb-09</TD><TD>Jovan Koh</TD><TD>3.03kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>3-Feb-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4.5kg</TD><TD>C sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Mrs Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>3-Feb-09</TD><TD>Noel</TD><TD>3.13kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Catmomo</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>3-Feb-09</TD><TD>Caleb</TD><TD>3.665kg</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Mibebe</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>3-Feb-09</TD><TD>Carys Danielle</TD><TD>3.3kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Whitegalz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>Kylene</TD><TD>3.565kg</TD><TD>Assisted Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Curiousgal</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>Irisa</TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Yan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>Mellyiana</TD><TD>3.25kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>Faith</TD><TD>3.05kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>Merisse</TD><TD>3.305kg</TD><TD>Assisted Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>MDH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>Naomi Rachael</TD><TD>3.34kg</TD><TD>C Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD>Snow</TD><TD>2.74kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Blueb</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>3.13kg</TD><TD>E-C section </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Saro_queen</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>3.78kg</TD><TD>C Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD>Seth</TD><TD>3.11kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Snow_bb</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>8-Feb-09</TD><TD>Josen</TD><TD>2.805kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Gracie_gal</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>8-Feb-09</TD><TD>Caleb Wong </TD><TD>3.51kg </TD><TD>Assisted Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Feb-09</TD><TD>8-Feb-09</TD><TD>Bryston</TD><TD>3.095kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>DK_mama</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>8-Feb-09</TD><TD>Jared</TD><TD>3.24kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD>9-Feb-09</TD><TD>Jerilyn</TD><TD>3.11kg</TD><TD>C Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Sherry Martini</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD>9-Feb-09</TD><TD>Micaiah</TD><TD>2.855kg</TD><TD>E C Section w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Juney (yjune)</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>9-Feb-09</TD><TD>Vera</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C Section w/GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2.894kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Faith Ong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>Adniel</TD><TD>3.7kg</TD><TD>E C Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>Han</TD><TD>4.01kg</TD><TD>C Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.3kg</TD><TD>C Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Veron</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Feb-09</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>Andre</TD><TD>3.46kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Joannelim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>4kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.53kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Koli</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Nevaeh</TD><TD>2.91kg</TD><TD>C Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Ashleigh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>Zan</TD><TD>2.93kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>Alicia</TD><TD>3.04kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Emilyxu</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>Keith Goh</TD><TD>3.7kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Rachel (miffytan)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>19-Feb-09</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD>Sherlyn Tan</TD><TD>3.115kg</TD><TD>Assisted Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Corrine</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD>victoria </TD><TD>3.27kg </TD><TD>Assisted Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Sartayeo (sebstay)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.8kg</TD><TD>E C Section w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2.910kg</TD><TD>Assisted Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>SY (popkorn2008)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>3.14kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Wintertime</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD>18-Feb-09</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.3kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Iceblue</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD>19-Feb-09</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>3.75kg</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Ramy</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Thooyan</TD><TD>2.795kg</TD><TD>E C Section w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Piggymousey</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD>Eden</TD><TD>3.65kg</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Lonerunner</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2.99kg</TD><TD>E C Section w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Butter</TD><TD>USA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD>Kayden</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>February 2009 MTBs</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Taztaz</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>DD</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Gigi2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Sha (sha_987)</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>ah lin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Mich (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Boys</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>QiqiT</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Twinnies (twins)</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Girl, Boy</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Win (leng79)</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Phobe</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Gamze_K</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Erna </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Mamafio</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>Clover </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>LZ Mommy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Tofu</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Mummyo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Imushroom23</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Yuki29</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Joyce (lj2)</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Cindy Chua</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Eipsy (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>The_SimZ(Denise)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>Zachery </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Updated whitegalz,wintertime and lonerunner's details..

Butter, i read somewhere you dilated a few cm right? I shift u up first..
happy.gif
jiayou!

After everyone has popped, what is next to update?? baby's development in terms of weight and height?

whitegal, thanks for the comforting words.. so do you top up your feed with FM? how much is ur bb taking per feed for first wk? i latch on bb and give him abt 50ml FM and sometimes he will still ask for more.. i m so afriad later i feed him so much FM and he will not want my BM.. getting so depress..

thanks for updating my profile..

mommies, when i touch my baby, she is hot/warm and her face is red and looked flushed. i took her body temperature but its within normal range, no fever. is this normal? any mommies experience the same thing?

Hi mummies

I popped already! This morning. My smallest baby so far, 3.485kg only
happy.gif
drug free and only needed 2 stitches so hopefully can heal quite fast.

Will update my birth story tmr. Just got home from the hospital and going to sleep now...

Sandy,
my baby is also like this... I noticed it these few days and today very obvious...but not sure why... today baby very unsettled...she barely slept today...after every feed still awake and seems to keep wanting milk... she is now 18 days old... wonder if it is a growth spurt? Sigh...so worry, she also cannot tell me how she is feeling...

Jas, Sandy, Lili: no lah, my case was different, cos due to excessive bleeding of the uterus during c-sec, my gynae advise no tonics, no massage in order to avoid complication to the bleeding again.
You all wont believe it, my hospital bill + gynae bill adds up to > $10k! Sigh...

Catmomo: Realise the lochia flow increases when I pump or breastfeed...
I also find the pigeon bottle warmer slow. So what I did is to heat the bottle and let him latch on to stop him from crying.
I also used EBM for the day and FM for the night, bo bian, I low supply.

Whitegalz: I heat it up to about 40 degree when I feed the EBM even if I don’t put in the fridge. Baby more used to that temperature for both BM and FM.

Spicegal: wow! 30 min per breast per session! I can only do 15min, alternating between the breasts after 5min. And I do it 6 hourly.

Wintertime: My first EBM is 10ml! Now can get only about 100ml.

I lost all my pregnancy gained weight in 2 weeks! Hope to stay that way... and lose more if possible. :p
My hubby says should be due to the BF cos I also eat normal.

My baby full-month celebration next Sat. Now coming out with the invitation list.

Koli: I bank with stemcord, they called 3 days after collection to inform that the quality is good.
happy.gif

Grace, i only get 5ml previously and now managed to get 20ml. did u top up FM for u bb? i don't know how uch to give bb, he seems to always hungry.. how i wish i can pump lots now..
aalmost got into depression due to BF.. haizz..

lost al ur weight gain? tt's so cool.. i still have 14kg to go..

congrats lonerunner, your wait is over!

COngrats mummyo, that was quick! You have big babies!! You don't have to wait any longer!

Congrats butter!

Who else? Losing track again!

Hi Mummies

Can i confirm that we are not suppose to re-warm EM? example, from fridge, warm, then cant finish, rewarm and feed like half/an hour later.

congrats all newly popped mummies,
Mummyo, u v strong leh. can go home so soon after delivery.

my bb full mth celebration will be on the 8th. My boy is exactly 3wks old today. Seeing him grow up bit by bit is so happy.
happy.gif

tonite so cooling.

Wintertime: Yap, top up with FM when bb asked for more. For the first week when I'm still in hospital the nurse top up about 30-40ml of FM after I BF.
Now (day 13) I din really latch him, so EBM to feed him. All in give him about 80-100ml each feed, e.g. if I have 50ml of EBM, then add another 40ml of FM. For the night, fully on FM so that I can zzz while the CL feeds him. Hehe. I'm a lazy mummy. That will last him about 3-4 hrs. But this is with consideration that my baby was 4kg at birth, so bigger size and he demands for more milk.
We go by trial and error. And also advice from the confinement lady.

I also felt v stressed and sad during the first week, when after BF, bb still ask for more, then MIL kept saying not enough and discourage me from BF. So now settled for mixed, i.e. give bb whatever I can produce and top up with FM.
happy.gif

bb happy, MIL happy, I happy. :p

SY: So far I did not get to rewarm. I just leave it for an hr to see if bb wants more. Once > 1 hr, I throw it away. V xin tong cos take a long time to express, but I also dont know can rewarm or not, so just play safe.

Catmomo: Finally a more cooling night, after so many sweaty and hot nights.
happy.gif

And my place now having some constructions. The whole house is filled with mosqitoes! Luckily we bought a mosquito net for bb.

hi wintertime, i also like u.. now is 40 to 60ml.. if baby had latched earlier, the supply is low. I will top up with FM. Currently he is 10 days old so i believe he needs ard 60 to 70ml per feed. If my BM is 50ml, then i will add another 20ml if he is still opening his mouth after i gave him the BM. PD's advice, don force. Let him drink if he wants, but don keep pushing to him jus becos u don want to waste the milk. Always give the BM first as he is more likely to finish it completely. :D

Mummyo.. u r very fast le!! hahahaha.... damn COOL.

Hi Grace,
icic now that you explain more clearly then it is understood y yr gynae say no tonics and etc...

oh my god how you end up with 10k that is alot man... but i think you said you have some complications right??

And the weight...omg how much weight you lost arh?? green with envy i also total bf but then i lost 12kg so far in first two wks. my target is 48kg so i need to lose another 12.....argh... and my linea line is still forever so dark...ma chiam like wat like that..wonder when will that go away

hey Mummyo,

so fast can go home u opt de arh??u strong woman ya..await to hear from you soon...

oh ya congrats.. gd job with the drug free

hi SY,

Since the EBD have been warm once and baby cannot finish then suggest that you throw away aft that the most you could keep it warm for 5-10mins in case baby may still wanna drink..

Grace, thanks for explaining.
ya.. now bb seems to ask for more milk, i so afraid that if i give him more FM, then he will reject my BM later.. but yet i can supply him enough of BM.. seeing bb so cranky, makes me feel sad and stress in first wk too.

lili, my linea line is still dark too.. wonder when it will disappear.
ashleigh, i hope i can increase up to 50ml and eventually 100ml.. so glad that i aren't alone. i was so stress last wk that i think it affected my supply as well. then so many pple gave me so many different advices.. some told me to let bb cry and strictly no FM.. but when i see bb cry so much, i get so fustrated and feel like giving up BM totally..

thks mummies for all the support n encouragement!

aft yst clashes, decide to hav gd talk wif CL tis aftn.. anyw fel tt she find its bcos we gan cheong lor. then hsewrk thingy sort of improve..but she stil no patience wif my baby, kp want stuff her milk, pacifier jus to kp her quiet. once poo alot she complain. my mil get the thgs she nd liao stil saying there are better types!

i nd to get her off to relieve our(me n hubby) stress. hubby tmr wil try some contacts. hp they can help.

i cant fang xin baby wif her, end up i really cant split my mind for the BM, me lousy, decide to giv up liao. nw applyinh cold cabbage, n tdy alrdy wen gynae to tak the prevent infection med, n med to stop the milkl flow.

btw any mummies here using similac milk powder for ur baby? seems that now alot of brand no sell milk powder for infant below 6mths. me forgt tt time my small tin i get from nutc or cold storage liao.

any1 can help advise.. left little bit for baby le..tmr hubby go find

Back