(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

haha Zill/gelato: me too! That time my hubby was asking why I squat there so long, I say cos I get down already like dun want to get up like that!!

ZiLL : i compared Mt A, TMC & GlenE for c section with GA, 1 bedder - Mt A is the cheapest. That's y i choose Mt A again. =)

sus : as long as u dun hv diarrhoea, it's ok to see GP. Tell the GP that you're pregnant, in case they blurrr blurrr din see ur tummy...

cheekygal: I understand!! I get comments like dat ALL the time! My friends 4.5 months as big as my tummy. Till I so worried ask Dr Ong if tummy small got affect anything.. he say why care as he only care about bb's weight. But now I immune already.. pple will alwys have something to say about u.. fat, too big, too small.. as long as bb is well, just ignore?! sayang

cheekygal : they're jealous lah... small tummy can slim down faster mah.... =)

sus : haha... dun want to get up or cannot get up??? hehe...

sus: yeah u can see gp lah. .they should noe wat type of medicine preggie mama can take..

gelato: i also did comparision chart this morning.. haha! single bedder is really cheaper for mt A, but 4 bedder (upgrade to 2 bedder) is cheaper at TMC if u got fbi

im so happy today! My hubby has finally decided to get a keyboard for me hahaha! long time never play music liao!

Zill: i thought GenE more expensive? somemore cash topup on $1.8k....her gynea charging cheap for delivery har?

gelato: Mt A pricing is by package while TMC and Glen E and Mt E is charged by bed rates per night, haven't include hidden charges like use of needles, threads, cotton wools.
i find Mt A pricing on safe side.

suika: wow! cool man!!

cheekygal: hello!! you're small sized... dun bother about what ppl say... as long as bb healthy, can liao...
happy.gif

sus: you know hor... i sit on the floor wanna get up, gotta turn 180 degrees & go on all 4s like dog & then support myself up & my dumb husband can laugh & tell me, u're like a ball!

gelato: i choose Mt A cos it's cheapest too & my gynae prefers Mt A..

sus: i always feel aching in my pelvic region when i get up or starting to walk man..

anyone feel the same way? now walk machiam like old ah ma...

talking abt tummy size.. mine is big lor.. many tot i goin to pop soon in dec... duh

Zill: Did you attend Mrs Wong's parentcraft classes? She taught us a method of how to get up from the floor. Found it quite useful. But can't quite describe it leh. Any one else can describe?

sus and gelato: they had commented the same thing more than 20 times already, tat is why i am irritated.

one time one of them said "yr tummy looks bigger than before, but it is still so small"

they have nothing better or different to say. haha

suika: her gynae is the super famous one, peter chew.... he charges 1.6k for natural, 2.2k for c sect... i really wonder lor... anyway, doesn't matter la... she delivered on tues, she wed striked FIRST prize, 10k lor! really can faint lor...lucky baby!

cheekygal: If they caught me on a wrong day, Id say something bitchy like: Don't try so hard to make conversation if you have nothing else to say to me. :p

blessedmum : i see... i din do other comparisons, cos i die die want 1 bedder.... hehe...

cheekygal : ya, i oso heard abt the hidden costs - that's part of the reason y i chose Mt A too... i dun rem got such things lor... =)

ange: i know what u mean by how to get up from floor. but i cannot explain in words.

i had stopped eating my weekday dinner on low lying coffee table infront of TV already. coz' i find it hard to get up, i need to put in alot of energy to get up. i eat on the dining table instead.

Zill: Me try to describe u try to do see if it works. E.g. you're sitting down on the floor. To get up, u go onto both your knees. Then right knee cap remains on floor. Move left foot up onto floor with kneecap pointing out. Press onto left thigh to support yourself and push yourself up. I duno if you get what im trying to say. Hahaha

gelato: actually I also very interested in 1 bedded I very scare I got depression again. Wan my Hb to stay with mi. My last time I cried everynite. But come to think of the price and no pple at home to take care my son so dropped the ideal liao.

blessedmum
pei seh, lately hb is held up by work. will chase him to collect the milk bags from you. i pay directly to you rit?

ask you all, do your bb hipcup very often?? mine do, can be a few times in a day and can last as long as 10-15 mins. i dont remember my #1 does that this often .

cheekygal : when pple like to talk, we can't stop them... when i was preggy with #1, i had small tummy too - pple talk. Now that i hv big tummy - pple still talk. I even hv a FAT colleague telling me that i m FAT... so bo bian lor... i conclude that mouth belongs to them, they can talk all they want, but when i m not in the mood to listen, i juz pretend to be very BUSY & hv no time to listen to them...

Zill: Hope it works for you. Cos I find it quite useful. Me also use Mrs Wong's method to get out of bed every morning as opposed to just 'jumping out' straining my abdominal muscles. :p

gelato, maybe because you are sick also, that's why feel no stamina.

sus, me also had ladies finger for lunch... hehe...

cheekygal, me too, i sit on sofa, hb sit on floor... hehe... i find that i have backache when sit on floor...

sel, napisan babycare is white colour bottle? is it for white clothes oni or can use on coloured? i hope i can find at jurong pt tomorrow...

ZiLL, I cant believe your fren's bill leh. Cannot be so cheap!!! Wow, your fren so lucky.
happy.gif

Chng's wife, I'll be getting the massage lady after my 1st birth, Mdm Zu. She's cheap and gd but I haven call her yet.

Rachel: My baby hiccups ever so often. Got timing one. I can roughly estimate the time based on his hiccups already.

rachel, ya my bb hiccups alot,hiccup for very long like 15mins. me quite worried, i forgot to ask gynae abt this during my last visit.

Cheekygal: My gynae says it's alright. Just baby taking in the amniotic fluid cos he's opening and closing his mouth which causes the hiccups. I attribute it to my baby being greedy. :p

sperzz : i rem i pd ard S$1.5k in 2006 for c section with GA. I believe the px shld be abt the same now? If the cost is ok for u, chk with the hospital if ur boy can bunk in with u?

rachel : yes, my bb hiccup very often too...

Ladies who took Mrs Wong's class

I missed the lesson on breastfeeding. Anything important I should note? I'm trying to read this book on breastfeeding to boost my knowledge on the topic but I'm barely past a few pages. :p

oic, now feel much better after knowing mine is not the odd one out =p mine just finished his 10mins hiccups.

2 nights ago i got my mum to feel my tummy while he is having hiccups, she was so amazed. said me and my bro dont do that. well....

cheekygal: my MIL also always commented my tummy is big....but i just smiled at her...cant be bothered...
until a few days ago i told her my bb is 2kg only...then she oh....like tat ah

Ange/cheekygal: My bb also hiccups quite often, esp in the mornings and at night.. but I kind of like the rhythmic light feeling.. better than those violent kicks, and I feel close to bb.

gelato: haha.. cos difficult to get up mah.. so like to stone in that positions lor =p

Cheekygal: My tummy has been same size since long ago le.. still at 33 inches, but I feel inside becoming very compacted and tight.. bb keep poking out, I think he no space leh.

giggler: i also can't believe it leh but she just settled her bill this afternoon... she paid by credit card when she checked in, 2.2k then when she went to pay just now, the counter told her that she don't have to pay anything & will have $300 over refund somemore....

gelato: u also still look the same leh...just tat day more sexy only (reveal more flesh)...keke...u making me happy only is it...
thank you leh....kekeke

gelato: merc's comment.. haha.. yah I was surprised to see the photo on fb that you show more flesh.. still a hot mama *whistle*

mercsboy : i dunno how to 'por' 1 lah... so i mean what i say. =)

me fatter liao, even my hb oso noticed. last time i complain fat, he'll say where got fat? nowadays, he say, after give birth then go slim down lor.

Back