(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

wat? ... no lar. ypg was saying that if I refer u guys maybe the freebies will be better than just signing up on your own at artscow mah .. I didn't bother to compare actually.

I think if you sign up at artscow on your own, they also give u a free photobook mah .. isn't it? just that if I so called "refer" u .. u can 3 .. dunno man.

but if you haven't signed up .. I send u the referral email mah with the link. then u can get those things free.

Sam,
I pm u liao...
happy.gif

Jo,
Thanks for the venue. SO it's in Central... LOL...

I wan to bring my ger for swimming oso leh... I on leave for 2 weeks... Go then leh... Or too many guest n babies liao? :p

paiseh.. 18 Sep cannot.. cos its my wedding anniversary... 21st also cannot.. i think i have something on but cannot remember what it is leh????.. left 22 Sep.. go swim or polliwog? After all 7th month over liao, can swim rite?

BTW, kath, 15 Sep, after your gym, we bring baby to polliwog also can ma.

gals, dun forget that next week is the one week school holidays le ... places like Polliwogs will be crowded .. go early if u want to bring your baby
happy.gif

jowin,
warm bath?? got meh?
But ya , agree, Kayson enjoys so much swimming at NSRCC pool! Ur gal also like it rite, then later they all fight for that little spot in the swimming pool. haha!
Here's a pic to share
happy.gif

2891698.jpg

sam, i sign up for artscow but din get free photobook leh? Mabbe i din see the email or watever. let me go check it out..

Jo, let's go NSRCC on 18th then.. i can skip gym n go swimming instead, means i hv to get my stuff from Sam before that. Lol..
21st n 22nd i m oso ok..hehe

kath, gimme another of your email addresses i send u the referral link. then can get the free photo book.

anyway, check your "credit and discount" section under the "Members Area" .. see if you have the free photobk.

18? i cannot 18 Sept la.. my wedding anniversary...22nd? ok?

Sam.. i log in already. thanks for recommending me
I see until eyes big big cos words inside very small and very messy.. LOL

np lar jowin.

i love artscow. I'm damn worried I'll end up making all the customized stuff .. die la. So far, I've tried the photobk, the dogtags and the mini coin purse (for my friend) .. all decent quality.

Yeah.. i booked the bungalow for Ashlynne's bday at Dec...
happy.gif

Usually just straight to the toilet to use lor...
Nice shower as warm water help to wash the chlorine away and good for adults and kids with ecezema skins.. Tats why i always like pool with comes with hot shower bath!! Shiok !! kekeke.. public dun have such facilities..

Snowger, bring your own towel, will be able to sneak you in.. LOL...

But 1 thing.. NSRCC not convenient to go at all.. must drive..

ooh..22nd is ok for me!! hehehe

sorry jo, forgot 18 is ur anniversary.. hehe. So we go swimming or go polliwogs? Swimming mroe fun hor.

Sam, roughly when RL stock will arrive? Collect one shot from u easier.. u tink by next week will be here?

eh..i can drive leh!! If u guys dare to sit cos i juz converted my license last week but i hv been driving for more than 10yrs liao lar..haha

kath, Vpost says 5-8 days ... prob won't be by next week .. cos if you don't count sat and sun, 5 days only. maybe can lar. but i highly doubt it.

hahahahah ... kath, how long have u NOT been driving is the question ... heheheheh !

wow, how i envy u gals .. swimming, gym ..

so how, Kath and fabbie .. coffee stil onz? My trial is at 2 p.m .. so i was thinking to go early and walk walk on my own ..

Text me lah .. if u all still wanna have coffee but gotto let me know early ..

jowin
21st demspy rd.. de.. and wheres NSRCC

stella
im not sure leh.. but most likely canot. but if ya there early let me know so i can personally hand over the cups to u.

Kath!
steady la! i love driving long distance too. hubby n I drove everywhere in the States ;)

then how come u only recently converted yr licence ?

err.. cos i sit on it for so long. Last tiem dun see the need to drive in SG, but i did secretly drive ard. Then nowadays my hb is either working late or having class so I dun wanna lug so many things n hv to carry bb to take cab, so might as well convert.

Zachmommy,

Tmr I am going to Polliwogs as well as checking out the chalet for my gal's birthday. Need to generate idea on the deco.

Can u PM me name of ur friend who work there? Or inform her about our bash so that she can give us discount? Or can I quote ur name?

sam,

I already an addict of artscow. I think most ppl dun believe me when I told them about artscow cause hard to believe such good deal exist. I myself also not really very believing at 1st but every shipment of artscow convince me otherwise. I really love all stuffs from them.

Hurray!! 1 week break. But hor Monday n Tue on course, Wed got Tong Tong appt at KKH, Thu got trial session at Stage&Such, whether if got time to prepare for her birthday party. Somemore still got tons of work to do. But nevertheless, it is still great to have a short break. Hehe...

U all dun want go My Gym trial at Tampines? U can call them at 6789 7061 to book a slot. They having opening house till next Sunday. It is free trial session.

jowin,

Another place for u to consider: Fidgets @ Turf City. It is FOC for babies under 1, unlimited play.

Some picture to show u the stuff they got. Really very fun for the kids.

2892291.jpg
2892292.jpg
2892293.jpg

2892294.jpg
2892295.jpg
2892296.jpg

2892297.jpg
2892298.jpg

BabyU,

i called brad yesterday and book a appt in Nov 20. Cos my boy cant stand yet. Brad suggest to take the pic when my boy can stand so i make appt in nov loh.

He told me that need to transfer $50 to him as deposit. I send him email regarding the payment but he didnt reply loh. So still waiting..

Hi Ivy
I booked 6 months ago at NSRCC for my girl's bday
happy.gif

Hi ypg
a place to consider for???

How does the artcow works? cos sam referred us, i log in.. so many credits etc.... i see till i blur

Hi jowin,
i aslo just register few days ago. I just click on the one that is photobook. Think only need to pay shipping only. Cos when i testing and go checkout it show the photobook is free.

jowin,

U n Kath are temporary SAHM right? Can bring ur bb go there to have fun lor. Another choice for tai tai gathering. Fidgets is very popular among the ang mohs. Perhaps cause lot of them stayed at Bukit Timah area.

Great to have many credits mah. Can do many stuff. Just click on the stuff u want to do, then click create it. Upload ur photo onto the album over the night if got lots of photos. I got 1000 over pix.

Jess,

U back to Sg? How is ur sons? Fully recovered?

ypg,
ya back in Sg le.. both my sons fully recovered already & my elder one supposed to go back to school this week but he is down with fever, cough, flu again so been staying for home this whole week... very shiong to look after 2 boys at home w/o helper... almost vommit blood everyday.. :p

ypg,
i used to hav part time cleaner come over once every 2 weeks, but i already fired her few mths ago due to her poor service, wanted to get another one but hav been putting on hold until now... any good recommendation ar? hehe

Hi gals
i cannot bring all into NSRCC cos i m not the member.. my mum is..sorry..limited to 2 guests per card. But if many of us wanna join, i suggest go to sengkang pool?? i saw the children pool is quite nice..weekdays not many ppl

jowin,
my hubby is NSRCC member too, can i use his card to access instead?

or wat abt come to my place to swim? but the pool water quite cold one, but think afternoon time should be a bit warmer...

Jess, did your HB sub a card to you? I know, to sign off to go into the pool is 2 guests la.. maybe you can bring 2, my side can bring 2... close 1 eye.. just go in. 3 lor..as long as dun take their towels...

Where is ur place??? I am ok.. cos i dun like to swim in morning cos its very cold .. evening time is the best... water is usually warm and we, mothers dun get chao tah!!

jowin,
oh no i dun hav sub card from him... like tat cannot go?

my place is at sengkang, i also dun go swimming in morning, so blardy cold, but usually the resident here go swimming in late afternoon one (coz evening also cold) coz not so hot & the water is warm... i also very scared to get chao tah... haha!

Jowin, need to sign in at pool? paisay ah, cos i just walk in there to the pool since was stayin there at the bungalow chalet, didnt koe must sign in..my HB is a member there thou, he didnt sub me a card..
sad.gif

ypg, thanks for the info on fidgets! will check tt out!
can check w u how come u can upload so many photos? i sometimes keep uploading but the photos not in...any cap on max size for photos to be upload?

Just came back fm dinner w gal frens...my god! Kayson was fussing n cranky thurout! to make it worse,thou past his bedtime but he refuse to sleep, super wide awake, & didnt want anyone else to carry except me n HB... finally he's sleeping....peace...

patillies,

I reduce the photo size so I can post the pix. Think if size too big, cant upload but hor, I got see other ppl download big photo size here.

fidgets is really very fun, I enjoy it myself too. I think I am a kid in heart, perhaps being with kids in school too much liao. My mum always say I still very childish. Though it is super crowded during weekend n school holidays, the kids enjoy the trip very much. somemore for our bb, it is still FOC. I onli got 1 more month to go for free play there.

Haha pas n jes, look like only I kuai kuai sign in to the pool hor. Ke ke. We often sign in to get the towels la,
Since no restriction, we carry on to NSRCC lor. 22sep who wanna join?

i wan!! but it's all the way in the east leh...i stay in west ....anyway also not confirm if taking leave tt day or not (1 day afterPH)

ypg,

no la, wat i mean is how u upload so many photos to artcow album? cos after upload a few, i somtimes got problem to carry on uploading..so tts y asking how come u can upload 1000 over photos on artscow..

hee ya , my boy like to play with these colourful balls too..i think he will enjoy Fidgets! since this wk got stage n such, i'll bring him there next wkend instead.
anyone want to join along too ya?

see him enjoying himself!
2892776.jpg

pastillies,

ur boy got gf? guess too charming liao. Haha...

I just add tons of photos, click upload and go to sleep, by the time I wake up, got all photos in my album liao.

Back