(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

Hi all..this is my 1st pregancy...so far so good..everything seems fine for me..however..i will be gog to india for my biz trip next week..*scared*..have yet to tell anyone in my office abt my pregancy..*pantang* too..so hope..my trip will be a safe one for both of us..i will be extra careful with the food and drinks. Will be bring own water down too..keke

Snowymum,
You are most welcome. What is most important is that you must be comfortable with the gynae's explanation cos they are the main source of assurance to us now till we carry our little joy in our arm.

Remember as a mummy-to-be, you have every right to be more anxious than your hubby cos you are the one nurturing the little fellow inside you.

I be here cheering on for you
happy.gif

Morning Ladies

Welcome to all the new MTBs!

Pregnancy is such an amazing journey isn't it, all the MS, gases, burps and so forth.

One more day to my scan and I'm getting real nervous now :s

luthadel, dun nervous.. hehe.. should be excited instead.

my gynae gave me neurogainPB. when i burp.. its very fishy.. anyone can recommend a better brand thats not so fishy?

i'm also going to consider taking milk for mummies.. any brand to recommend? i dun reallie like milk.. but for my baby's brain.. can try la.. hehe

Hi Phylicia

I'm taking enfamama now. I find that it doesn't taste as thick as Anmum.. More tolerable for me.. :p

Hi Fong2, thanks.. i will go recee a little at the supermarkets.. hehe.. if i add a teaspoon of milo can?

Hi meilik
eh? u are already in my msn leh...perhaps u using web msn so cannot add?

Hi Fong
is it necessary to take enfamama , this kind of milk or fresh milk is actually better? My MIL insist i shd take milk, tomato n hardboil egg if i can..

gals, anyone having lots of discharge? I seem to have alot.. sometimes inside the yellowish discharge contain abit brownish one... little worry..i afraid is blood.. but no fresh blood

i have alot of clear stretchy sticky discharge.. like what you suppose to get for noting ovulation.

haha.. but my friends say must drink only milo kosong. coz if drink the 3in1 type or the coffeeshop type will get higher chances of gestational diabetes.

now feeling hungry already...and want to sleep. oh my oh my.
Sometimes stomache, sometimes constipation. LOL

But i am enjoying it cos it brings the joy in me!

Phy, my fren advised me to put one scoop of milo. Morning I tried that, and it tastes so much nicer. M on anmum now.

jowinbb, me too have slight brown discharge. M a bit worried too.

Hows the rest of your appetite? Me really cant eat much leh.

meilik
I have the same feeling as you LOL! I felt really bloated yesterday evening and could not sleep well. Right now, I'm in the office but I can hardly focus on my work...(I'm doing research) so you can imagine...zzzzz

Wah the talk of milo is making me hungry again.. already ate 2 small pkts of Jacob Hi-Cal crackers, can't wait to go for my lunch!

hmmm, is Enfamama nicer than Anmum? I got a sample pack from my gynae and hesitated to try 'cos not chocolate flavour :p Guess I will try it with milo too...yum yum

haha.. ya.. my next question was going to be enfamama nicer or anmum.. i REALLY dun like and dont drink milk one..

hi gals, i hav done up this table for easy reference....pls update if there is mistake...

Dec 2008 BABIES!!!!
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>S/N</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospi</TD><TD>Stay</TD><TD>FTWM/SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>fabbie </TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>iemiko</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>LuthAdel</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Corp Rd</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Shirley Ang</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>2nd Baby</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>bunnipet</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>NovDec</TD><TD>4-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>amber</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>jowinbaby</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Bubble pearl</TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Fong2</TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>12</TD><TD>mrsho</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>13</TD><TD>meilik</TD><TD>24-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>14</TD><TD>Karen Ko</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr. KH Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>15</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>16</TD><TD>1stbaby</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>17</TD><TD>Enne</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>18</TD><TD>Ivy</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>State</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>19</TD><TD>Jacqueline Ng</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>20</TD><TD>JoyJoy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>21</TD><TD>Katherin</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>22</TD><TD>longan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>23</TD><TD>Merydith</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>24</TD><TD>millie</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>25</TD><TD>Paulyn Kao</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Phylicia Yang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Samantha</TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Dr. M George</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Seasons</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Simpsons</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Smurfygal</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Snnowy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Yunbb</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

re:Anmum or Enfamama?
I had Anmum(choco flavour) for my first preg and will still go with it this time too, agreed quite thick but still ok la.. hehe.

re:discharge
me2 had discharge, need to use pantyliner everyday.

mrs ho-wow thx, I will update my EDD after my next checkup, coz EDD tends to change for first few checkups right.

hi phylicia
oh.. 3 in 1 cannot ah.. too sweet right? oh dear, i just bought whole big packet to put inside my drawer. anytime i hungry n make 1 milo...

Mine is sticky yellowish discharge... not like to ovaluation..

Hi 2ndbaby
yes.. abit brownish on n off which make me abit worry.. my gynae gave me duphaston, start to eat from monday already but still have it.. He just said as long as no fresh blood, it will be okay.

Appetite wise.. seem to get hungry earlier than normal breakfast, lunch or dinner break.. the rest seem ok..

thanks for the list.. update my info..

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospi</TD><TD>Stay</TD><TD>FTWM/SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>fabbie</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>iemiko</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>LuthAdel</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Corp Rd</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Shirley Ang</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>2nd Baby</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>bunnipet</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>NovDec</TD><TD>4-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>amber</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>jowinbaby</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng ( tentative)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Bubble pearl</TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Fong2</TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>mrsho</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>meilik</TD><TD>24-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Karen Ko</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. KH Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>1stbaby</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Enne</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Ivy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>State</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Jacqueline Ng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>JoyJoy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Katherin</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>longan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Merydith</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>millie</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Paulyn Kao</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Phylicia Yang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Samantha</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Dr. M George</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Seasons</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Simpsons</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Smurfygal</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Snnowy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Yunbb</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Jowinbaby, the 3in1 very sweet leh. i have family history of diabetes.. so gynae advise not to take too much sugar. so i drink only plain water during the day and substitute my coffee with milo kosong. ask your gynae lor, i guess also gotta do with overall diet.. if you eat sweets and chocolates n drink soft drinks then i dun think thats good in general.

Wow! good job Mrs Ho. That is a great table
happy.gif

Yah, how do you update the table? My gynae said that we should be able to know the more accurate EDD after the scan tomorrow.

table update...
maybe can check under help, then formatting...i dont know how to explain
or else...you all can give the info...me, jowinbaby or those who know can update for you all...

my EDD as per LMP is 10 DEC. 1st baby, i'm see Dr Yeap MIn Li from KKH. i live in Yishun Ring and i'm a FTWM. -- thanks mrsho, jowinbaby

Thanks Snnowy.
happy.gif
Was tossing and turning yesterday. Went to see Dr. Paul Tseng (TMC) just now. He is more detailed and re-assuring than my first gynae. Took another blood test for the hormones. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping the levels will shoot up high high... Will update once they give me that call. The feeling is worse than taking exam results!

The table is nice... I haven't confirmed a gynae yet. And once again the gynae did not tell me about my EDD. Pasieh what is FTWM/SAHM?

more details to update.. my EDD will update after my next checkup... my #2 preg, my gynae is Dr Adrian Woodsworth, hospital will be TMC and I'm a FTWM staying in Sengkang.

thx mrsho..jowinbaby.

Hi Enne..
er.. i just cut n paste from Mrs Ho's posted table into excel sheet. update on the excel sheet. tidy abit.. then key in the code \table {paste the table from excel }

Gals, no need to thanks me la **shyshy**, Mrs Ho shd take all the credit as she really take the effort to read thru all the post to fill in the blanks one by one...
happy.gif

Thanks Mrs Ho

Hi Phylicia,
I see, gynae took a urine test for sugar level..n its all normal. Yes.. i think diet very impt. no excess eating of watever food...

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospi</TD><TD>Stay</TD><TD>FTWM/SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>fabbie</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>iemiko</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>LuthAdel</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Corp Rd</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Shirley Ang</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>2nd Baby</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>bunnipet</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>NovDec</TD><TD>4-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>amber</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>jowinbaby</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng ( tentative)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Bubble pearl</TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Fong2</TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Phylicia Yang</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yeap Min Li </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun Ring </TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Yunbb</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>mrsho</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>meilik</TD><TD>24-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Karen Ko</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. KH Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>1stbaby</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Enne</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Ivy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>State</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Jacqueline Ng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>JoyJoy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Katherin</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>longan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Merydith</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>millie</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Paulyn Kao</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Samantha</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Dr. M George</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Seasons</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Simpsons</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Smurfygal</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Snnowy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

i think at KKH its a routine test that gotta do every time we go. but the nurse there says to have sugar in urine when pregnant is quite common but should not be encouraged. i'm a morning coffee person, a chocolate freak and also a chips maniac.. i also only drink cold water and i dont eat vegetables at all.. erm.. but after i found out.. i stop everything and try to be healthier.. only want the best for my baby..

Regarding can add milo, enfamama &amp; anmum have 2 different flavours - Chocolate and vanilla. U can add milo for the vanilla flavour. I bought the chocolate flavour. :p But i find both flavour taste quite sweet. So i try to drink lots of water later on.

Regarding is it necessary to take, i think it's up to individual. For me, I'm just being KS. :p But i do have a friend who just took those HL milk type.

Usually i just take once a day in the morning altho it recommended 2 times a day.

I realise i dun have much appetite in the morning. After taking the milk in the morning, just feel like puking.

The table is great! My gynae is Dr Peter Chew. Gleneagles Hospital. I'm staying at Old Airport Rd. Currently still looking for a job since i last resigned in Dec 07.

Recently i found that i have cravings for certain food. Funny. Thought i felt nauseus at times but still have cravings.. Siao one. :p

Phylicia-me same as u, trying to eat more healthily now, my usual diet not very healthy de.

Fong2-cravings is ur bb feel like eating ma.. thus sending u signals.. hehehe.

Somehow, I've started to get bloated around 5pm onwards since tuesday. Really uncomfortable and my tummy feel so stretch from the bloating.

Anyone with similar symptoms?

wah... din log in for two days and so nice to see 32 mums in this forum!

Mrs Ho: huge thanks for organizing the table!
Can help me to add in NUH, Prof PC Wong

Luthadel: I have exactly the same symptoms as you.
But not so early. Around 7pm. Very uncomfortable then no appetite to eat also.

Been back to work cos was on leave. It is so difficult and so tiring! Non-stop phone calls. Do this and that. Dah........

hi all,

ermm .. i might not keeping this baby. My mum discourage me to be pregnant now, as she worried that i cannot cope since my girl only 3 month. So now in dilemma, dunno what shld i do.

hiaz, dunno whether is there any medicine to curb my cravings ar? so sad.. been gaining 4 kgs since i know i pregnant.. seems to be get hungry easily and can't stop eating de.. even if i dun wanna eat oso cannot cos the cravings just can't be controlled... so sad...

Yunbb,
That is what the outsider feel, how about yourself? Can you bear to give up? There are a lot of other alternative like child care and maid that you might want to consider.

There are always pros and cons of having babies so close in age gap. The only con I would think of is coping with 2 babies, Other than that, since you have to care for your elder dd, it might just be as well.

As far as I know, it is a God's gift. I do know of personal friends that went on to ttc after her bb's full month. So far, her bb is 10 months old and she is still trying very hard for it till today.

Just my 2 cents worth. At the end of the day, it best that you discuss with your hubby
happy.gif

Hi Yunbb,

I agree with snnowy. Just to share with you, my mum recently shared with me about how I was 4 mths when she found that she was pregnant again! Like you, my mum was extremely confused and also contemplated in aborting my sister. My dad told my mum the baby is god's gift and she should just keep it.

In the end, I have an elder sister who is 6 yrs old and my younger sis who is a year younger. In the end, my relationship with my younger sister is very much stronger than with my elder sis.
happy.gif
We shared many things in common, had little secrets between ourselves. And when my parents couldn't "speak some sense" to her, I became a more neutral party. She and I get to share textbooks and stuff.

So like what Snnowy says, the child is yours and your hubby's. So if you can discuss with your husband first before any decision is made. If financially you are both ok, there is no harm having another in such a short span. : )

Thanks Enne.

Me FTWM and haven't confirm my gynae yet. Me stay in Redhill area and this is my first pregnancy so a bit jittery. Strangely, none of my gynae tell me about my EDD. Am I suppose to ask?

But I did get an update on my hormone levels -it's 2 times higher than it was 2 days ago.I will be seeing Dr Tseng in another 1 week. *hoping for more good news*

yunbb.. must reallie think for yourself.. talk to your hubby lor.. sad to hear such things..

ladies.. there is going to be a baby talk this saturday @ Suntec. show gynae appoinment card then free entry.. but must register first..

my hb say he is happy but he think that it is too early to have another one. somemore he is always out-station. 1 mth i think in sg for abt 1 week only...

now my elder son is 23rd month still not in any childcare yet. My maid is taking care of my girl n boy now, i doubt she can take care of another baby at the same time.

Morning All!

Hi Yunbb, my hb is also outstation. He comes back for 9 days every 2-3 mths. So the frequency yr hb comes back is more than my hb. I have frens who have been trying for kids for many yrs but still cant conceive. So make a wise decision and dont regret k.

Hi Yun..
U think about it ok? being friends for so long already.. really dun hope u take this step... see if anyone can help?

Hi gals..
me rather worried.. i self declared a bed rest day today for me.. as my spottings get worst from yesterday till this morning.. i wiped n see darker brownish discharge , take a closer look, inside seem like abit of blood lines... SIGH...already took 2 pills of duphaston per day...waiting for the gynae to call back... i scare they said i paranoid.. abit abit call n ask..

Hi Phylicia
oh. there is a babytalk? where can we register?

can register by phone: 62380808 or by email: [email protected] or my sms: 94531034- register by email or sms to include full name, mobile number, EDD, hospital and no. of seats required. You girls wanna go together? my hubbie is working that day. the seminar topics are:
1. guide to successful pregnancy
2. pain relief for easy labour
3. effective baby handling tips and live baby massage
4. cord blood banking

Good Morning Ladies,

Woke up this morning with excitement as I will be having my scan this afternoon. I'm still having bloating effects and this morning, have no appetite at all unlike 1 wk ago.

Bunnipet
Wah, haven't seen you for a while. You ok?

Yunbb
So sorry hear of your situation. Like what the rest said, the decision should be you and your hubby. I hope you'll find a solution soon.

Shirley
Hahaha...you better enjoy the food while you are still at it! I was like you before the beginning of this week but from Tuesday, the bloating caused me to really drop my appetite and to have quite ironic feel like you are hungry but you just can't put anything in your mouth 'cos feel so bloated.

sorry.. forgot to add that ir is from 1.30pm to 5pm.. hall 303-305.

btw, i bought enfamama yesterday. i compared the nutritional info and find enfamama a little better than annmum. annmum has higher calcium but enfamama has higher DHA and added with Choline. its lower in fat too.. have to agree with fong2.. its VERY sweet.. somehow it turns lumpy after adding water.. then like tofu floating.. big turn off for me.. but.. well.. must drink.. hehe..

Phylicia
Thanks for the info. Think i cannot go. Gynae 's assistant called. I have to bedrest n being issue 2 days MC n rest over weekend, if spottings continue i have to go back immediately.. sob sob..

For gals who going, can share the information with me? thanks alot...

Morning ladies.

Updating my table.
------------------

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hopsital</TD><TD>Stay</TD><TD>FTWM/SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>fabbie</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>iemiko</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>LuthAdel</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Corp Rd</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Shirley Ang</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>2nd Baby</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>bunnipet</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>NovDec</TD><TD>4-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>amber</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>jowinbaby</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng ( tentative)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Bubble pearl</TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Fong2</TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Phylicia Yang</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun Ring</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Yunbb</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>mrsho</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>meilik</TD><TD>24-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Beh Suan Tiong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands/ Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Karen Ko</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. KH Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>1stbaby</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Enne</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Ivy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>State</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Jacqueline Ng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>JoyJoy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Katherin</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>longan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Merydith</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>millie</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Paulyn Kao</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Samantha</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Dr. M George</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Seasons</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Simpsons</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Smurfygal</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Snnowy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</td></tr></table>

Back