my 1st one is boy now 10 months+

Welcome Jazz2!

Sleepy,
y u dunwan take MS pill from ur gynae?

Welcome jazz2 & sleepy!

Sleepy,
I also lose my temper easily, hehe.. most of the time is my hubby kenal from me
happy.gif

As for check up, currently should be once a month until wk28, then twice a week until wk 35, then once a week till u pop.

Triangel,
Ya, they charge $1900 too. Normally as what i know, the confinement lady will do 3 ppl's stuff (meaning you, hubby as well as the baby). Maybe u want to double check with her so that both can have a better understanding in order to avoid conflict arise.

JJmom,
ya, i get tired easily too.. Walk more also feel the (xuan) of my leg!

Joyce,
ya, mine does the washing for hubby too. she is my previous CL. i juz want to know whether ur CL did that or not. hee hee

Karen>> yup this is my first. no appetite now and then.. then suddenly, craving for sinful food.. sianz.. hehe..

JJmom2008>> i think amk hub haf. where do u stay? the others that recommended in the forum is like near outram or chinatown.. too far frm my workplace-macpherson.

all my jeans cannot fit liao. now wearing my sun dress and maternity dresss though my tummy is not very big. i look like a fat girl hehe..

Sleepy>> i went to see my gynea at my 6th wks. he asks me to visit him 3 wks later. if not feeling well, can go and get mc frm him to rest. i think my gynea wont want to see me every wk..

hui(wannabemummy),
My doctor had given me the MS pill but not effective at all, only effective for the 1st intake, haiz...

Pkum(pkum),
But is it fine to have the consultation once per month? Cos seem like bery long wait wor... Maybe I more kaisu, I fixed my appt every 2 weeks. I took the MC till want to fully utitlise till now I took 1 month leave to stay at home...

joyce,
As now I have no craving at all, all food seem so yucks to me... Yesterday I was so hungry and dun know what to eat, till I lost my temper at my poor hubby... Get gastric somemore, not a good feel
sad.gif

Hi Nov Mtbs,
May I join u ladies?I m in my 6th week,EDD:13 Nov.
Went to see gynae last week and gonna see the gynae this Sat to hear baby's heartbeat...cannot wait...
So far only feel bloated,had MS once,other than tat always feel very hungry n breasts are promoted to a C cup.
Aiyo,need to buy new bottoms cos so bloated til cannot really wear my normal shorts...any recommendation?

hullo ladies...

wah today the thread so active....

congrats and welcome onboard for those who just join in....

hopefully this pregnancy i dun gain too much weight! my 1st 1 i gained 17kg.. and only managed to loose 12kg...

joyce, ur boy dec 06 bb is it? my gal dec 06 bb...

Pkum, amk hub have prenatal yoga? Tat's vy near my amk kkh clinic leh. U have the name of the place & address?

sleepy>> i think your gynea knows best if you need to see him more often. my gynea keep insisting that me and my baby are well and healthy. even though i told him, my ms is so bad. he just say is normal

JJmom2008 >> the top floor whereby there is a number of kids enrichment and clinic. i happened to pass by months ago and saw the poster. maybe u can chk it out when u go for your gynea visit.

Pkum>>wonder when will the MS thingy go away... Everywhere I go, also bring 1 plastic bag, cos once I puke in the train and no one seem to offer help when they saw you man...

Hi ladies,
I am new here.
Just found out this week that I am 6 wks pregnant. Have not seen a gynea as I tried to book Dr Joycelyn Wong but the earliest date is 31st March. Anyone seen her before? Is she good?

Went to KKH 2 days ago as I saw some bleeding and lower abdomen pain. Then the doc ask me to see her 2 weeks later. Saw the scan, think its only 0.28cm, is it normal. Took some med from the doc for hormones.. I think.. but since last night still saw some blood in my discharge again. Is it normal? quite worried

<font color="ff0000">Pkum</font>
Oh I read from the oct thread that only 2nd time mothers and so on will get a tummy so soon. Actually I also feel that my waist is much thicker. I feel really fat now, but don't know if it's ok to buy maternity clothes so soon. So depressing.

Hi Ladies,
Just went for my checkup earlier. Managed to see the yolk sac and bb. My bb now measures abt 9.4mm. The heart can be seen beating strongly and yes i managed to hear bb's heartbeat. It's such a nice feeling.... : ) Going back to see the gynae in 3wks time, abt 10 wks preggers then.

My tummy is also starting to show. Need to get some looser clothings soon.

Sleepy,
Think u really have a bad MS, hopefully it it will go away soon.

Amore,
Yup yup.. he was borned on 28 dec 06. when is your girl? so can she walk now? my boy can walk but super tired to follow him around as they are very interested in walking since they know!

Triangle,
wow, your girl is coming to 2 yrs old next month.. faster than amore and my bb
happy.gif

Welcome pj and august..
August, i persume u are born in yr 1980 right? thru your nick hehe

Joyce,
I feel that she's very experienced and caring. As she helped delivered my 2 nieces, i feel more personal with her. My sis had a complicated pregnancy for her #2 at 6 mths, Dr Chan gave her gd advice and care and baby safely made it thru the 9 mths.(1.5 month full bed rest in TMC)
Ya it's amazing to see and hear bb's strong heartbeat. Really a miracle. Can see bb really work hard to grow well and make it thru the 9 mths..

karen>> so upseting! this is my first bb leh. now i can only wear dress. and my mum even forced me to buy maternity dresses. she insisted cannot wear pants will district the tummy growth. my granny even laughed at me and ask if i got a twins...

Sleepy>> i very sleepy now. yes lo, people are very pretentious one. they saw pregnant woman on bus or mrt, they pretend to sleep.

once i saw 2 obviously pregnant women in the mrt cabin and no one gave up seats to them. that's why hb says if not well, better take cab and claim frm him.

joyce, she borned on 23 dec 06... she can walk... but very unstable.... she still dunno how to stand up by herself.... so she need support to stand up then walk... if she wants to reach for something fast, she'll prefer to crawl...

hee i already find my normal working clothes to be tight fitting!.. cant imagine...

Joyce,
Ya, my girl is older. She is turning 2 in 2 wks time. Thinking of having a small celebration at her childcare. hee hee...

Karen,
I'm 2nd time mummy but my tummy has not shown yet. And my 1st one only shown when i was abt 6mth+ pregnancy.

Hi mtb

Just back from gynae visit...can see yolk sac but bb cannot be detected yet: ( seem that i progress really slow..

amore &amp; joyce, triangle
my gal also June 06 : ) tummy still flap : (

Amore..can buy the pee pee shoe to encourage her to walk, it work for my gal.

August
if abit is norm, but if the bleeding soak a pad better go back 24 hr clinic for a jab.

I am with Dr KT Tan at KKH, she is also the HOD, why not try book her might be faster , cause when i told the appointment clerk my conditional she immediately give me a appointment within the same week. I had lots of complication during my last preggie, Dr Tan help me alot, without her care I might not be able to see my gal today. she is a very experience &amp; caring gynae ,hard to find in a restructure hospital.
Rest more on bed. Are u on MC?

Hello everyone,
Am new here and really nice to see your posts here encouraging each other.

I'm about 7ws preggie as of tomorrow.
EDD is Nov 7th.

As i miscarry once around 10wks (bb no heartbeat),
i'm feeling very nervous and down easily hoping this time can pass the 10w mark.

Discover preggie at 4 weeks but decided to wait till 8 wks then see gynae. However due to really bad menstrual like cramps had to rush to see gynae only after a few days.

now have to report weekly to gynae to closely monitor and receive my jabs. Also she put me on 3 weeks mc.

Last week, gynae say my bb not in perfect dimension, really makes me scare and down.

Thanks all!

I just checked with my fren who already had 2 daughters. it seems like her pelvic pain worsened after delivery. hmmm, i'm getting a bit worried.

August,
If bleeding still occurs, pls do not wait for the appointment for KK in next 2 weeks. That was what I did and ended up in a miscarriage.

Either go straight to kk 24h emergency or pop into any nearby women's clinic.

From what i know, KK was suppose to stablise bleeding with hormone jab when they failed, thus indirectly causing the mc.

Bleeding in early pregnancy can be a matter of big or small do make sure you monitor closly.you may wish to visit the following website for more concern: www.babycenter.com

Meanwhile do have complete rest in bed.
happy.gif

triangel &amp; vincy, so u all did nto put on much weight during ur 1st pregnancy ah... so envy!!

vincy, ok will try and look for those pee pee shoe. will the sole of these shoes be hard?

Joey, welcome... dun worry too much... rest well... must think of happy thots okay?

Babyzel,
nice to hear that you comfortable with Dr Chan. Indeed she was an experienced gynae
happy.gif

Amore,
that's good that she can walk, as what i know, some bb ard this age still cant walk. as for stand up by herself, some may take slower. But take note that all bb is different, they will grow up at their own pave. It is really happy to see their first walk right?

Welcome Joey!

Hi Triangel,
Yeah this is my "second" baby..cos I had a miscarriage last Aug.

Hi August,
Spotting MAY be a cause of concern,it really depends.It is best to ask your gynae.Not to scare you..my last pregnancy,i had red spotting and cramping n lost the little one.
This time,i had brown spotting and cramping,but gynae said it is old blood and it is normal to have cramping due to uterus expanding.

Hi Babyzel,
So happy for you!

Hi Vincy,
Did you ask the gynae for the reason?

Dear All,

I am back from days of up and down. :<

Now I am in my 7th week. I am still unable to find embroyo and yolk sag. No heartbeat. Just an empty water bag.

I got my BETA blood test again. Result will be out tommorrow.

If double, I am still able to wait and see.
If negative, Doc may suggest me to D&amp;C. I am so scared as this is my 1st time pregnant. Is heartpain and to go through this.

However, I may seek for another gynae opinion before decide to D&amp;C.

This is an painful experience as 1st time mother. Hope to see bb soon. Hope to see miracle.

Sob Sob

Hi Mummies,

I am new here and really nice to see your posts here encouraging each other.

my first pregnancy (EDD is 15th Aug) and quite confused abt gynae, donno if its helpful that gynae you consult for antenatal checkup does your delivery.

apprecaite if anyone can advise.

Mich,
You may want to seek for 2nd opinion before any conclusion. Hope that there will be a miracle.Stay positive.

PJ,
Thanks! Hope things will go well for you this time! Keep us updated on your progress.

Hi all,

I am in my 6th week. EDD 14th Nov. This is my second pregnancy. I have a 16 months old boy.
Went for scan on thurs, saw sac and baby. Everything is fine till this evening when i had bleeding. Rushed to KKH and was prescribed hormone pills and bedrest. I didn't experience bleeding when i had my boy so was quite worried untill the scan at KKH showed that my baby was fine.

Hi Mich,

Sorry to hear what you have gone thru but do stay positive okie? Do seek a second opinion before making any decision.

hi ladies

went to Dr Adrian on Thursday... i still need to take the hormone pills.. going back to him 2 weeks later...

this time we can see the heart blinking!!!!
the fetus is only 2.6mm hahaa so small...

monday going back to work le... ;p
hope will be stable...

Dear MTB,

I am leaving this forum. :< Result is negative. Hormone count drop.

I wish all mummies to have an enjoyable preganancy and healthy bb.

Only 7 weeks of happiness though is short but will keep it as a sweet memory in my life with bb.

Bye Bye! :<

Joey, I understand how u feel, cause my case is similar to you miscarriage at 12wk ,heartbeat stop. 2nd preggie I am very careful &amp; caution, everyday in fear till i carry my gal on hand. Sleep &amp; eat well, stay postive. It will be fine.

Amore- I put on 9kg, my gal weight
3.2kg..actually i wan to gain more weight cause i am super under weight.

Yah the peepee shoes sole is hard, actually when she started her 1 step @ 1 I let my gal practice wearing hardsole shoes. The peepee shoes speed up her confident in walking.

PJ, gynae say is too early 5wk plus, BB normally can be detected at wk 6 onward.

Liv when back to work try not to walk too much. K, will be ok. btw u are in wk7?

Mich, sad to hear that. Pls dont be discourage k,Must jin pu after yr D&amp;C. must try again, dont give up, within the 1 yr after MC is the most fertiliy period. Takecare

<font color="#ff0000">Mich</font>
So sorry to hear about your loss. Been there before so totally can understand how you feel. As a gynae used to tell me, since your baby's not healthy now, it's better that it goes now than later, when it will have more problems. Like Joey, Vincy and myself, you will be able to get over it and try again.

<font color="#ff0000">Vincy</font>
Yah, I joked to friends that I've seen blackness before so now really afraid of the dark. It's so true. When I was carrying the first one, I even cleaned my house upside down, went swimming and played with the Wii. Now I'm super super cautious. For me, I never even got to see my yolk sac at all. I'm constantly worrying. I haven't even got to see my bb's yolk sac this time again. Will only be able to see next Monday, such a long wait I feel. And even if I manage to see it, and hear the bb's heartbeat, I will be afraid that the heartbeat will stop. Sigh, really, very worried but always try not to think about it.

Can I ask just before the heartbeat stopped, were you still having any MS and were you bleeding or sorts?

Karen,

I dont suffer from much MS for my 3 preggie. 1st one heartbeat at wk 8 but when i go visit &amp; scan at wk12, my gynae say the HB stop around Wk10. It caught me in a shock. No bleeding, but had abit of brown discharge on 1 time which i thought is norm.

2nd preggie, heavy bleeding at wk6, I thought is gone. surprising is survive.

My gal survive also because my gynae is careful this round, I had jab 3x a week, hormone pill everyday. Bedrest for 3mth even when my bleeding stop. So i have to thanks her.

I suspect my hormone level is low cannot substain my preggie, that y no MS n hormone drop so HB stop.

N is impt for women to take folic acid &amp; men to take Vit E 3mth before planning. It help for the formation of the BB.

Mich,

We all feel for you, please stay postitive so you'll have another one soon, please don't give up!

Take care..

pkum: hi i am actually from oct thread
I am wondering do u have a multiply account or something because your nick seem very familiar :p
congrats

hi vincy,
i am in my week 6 now.. the last scan on thursday we saw the fetus 2.6mm haha so small hor.. then can see the heartbeat blinking...

now i am taking duphaston pill by Dr Adrian... dunno gt side effects anot hor.. ;p

Liv..the side effect might be worst MS ...hahaha, cause hormone level go up which is good for your bb. If can,try to ask Dr Adrian to prescribe for longer period even if yr bleeding stop.

Cause my last Preggie, once i stop Hormone pill my bb Heartbeat also stop at the same timing. I question my gynae...then 2nd time she is very careful, give me jab &amp; pill thr. my 1st trimester.

Hope I didnt scare all of you.

btw how much you pay for duphaston? I now taking another brand of hormone pill &amp; it cost me $46 for 2 week supply. Seem very x. I use to take duphaston but forgot how much. If is cheaper I might want change.

Wow bb heartbeat at wk6..that fast. My bb still cannot be detected at end of wk5, only yolk sac......sob sob.

Mich,
Sorry to hear about ur loss. Be positive and stay strong. Don't give up and try again after resting well. : ) We'll be here for u!

lovebug1822 >> yup. i got multiply. just update a few days ago.
happy.gif
saw my update is it?

Mich >> stay positive. you have the support from your family and us.

ya vincy, i keep feel like vomitting n hungry but no appetite leh... yest crave for durian puff and i ate some... ;p

e duphaston pill is 20 pills for $25 ex leh... dunno guardian got sell anot...

Back