(2008/10) Oct 2008

Hi Mummies,

Cheap Huggies for Sale. Drop me a PM if interested,
happy.gif

Huggies ultra - $14.50 per pkt
Huggies pullups - $14.50 per pkt
Huggies comfort (red) - $15 per pkt
Huggies dry (blue) - $15 per pkt

Collection at Punggol/ Toa payoh (fri evenings & sun mornings) / Amk (prearranged) / Pasir Ris ( prearranged) / Science Centre (prearranged)

<font color="aa00aa">Jelly
I happened to see your order for the sibling set at the BP thread. I'm ordering the same one for my 2 kiddos. Am getting size 110 for wenxuan and 100 for wenmin. Dont know will the size fit them anot.</font>

buffy
hee, i would suggest those who wants to get from agela can approach her direct and drop any orders from my conso list.

if mommies still keen in ordering online, i will take note to proceed
happy.gif

mousebb
i heard the sizing is base on height leh... so size 90 will b too big for sydney but haha... i will put him in the outfit regardless... 110 should fit rebby, cos leggings mah... hee...

Buffy,
Agree. I'll opt for online too. Just that 1 item I want is OOS online thus I got to get it from Angela for that 1 item and hence pay a higher price...haiz!

cheerbear,
is it due to teething? Regina also LS past 2 days but i'm not really sure if it is LS cos she will only do it 2 times in a day. If it's LS, it should be more than that right? But her stools are runny lor. I suspect it's due to teething. She's having 5 teeth coming out all at the same time. She's behind time for quite a few teeth so now all at one go. Yikes!

Buffy,
there's orange flavoured lacteol fort? I've been force feeding her the non flavoured ones. Sigh! Such a nightmare! Cos the taste is yucky. Will go grab the orange ones later.

<font color="aa00aa">Jelly
Actually when I checked with that lady, she suggested size 90 and 100 for my kiddos. But then I kiasu cos I scared what if they suddenly grow taller therefore I get a size bigger for each of them. Hahaha!!! I think bb sidney is going to wait for a while before he can fit into size 90. Hahaha!!! </font>

<font color="0077aa">mint: so far, the ones i bought are orange in colour after we mix with water. I tried leh, tasted like orange... maybe my taste buds went haywire? hahahahahahaahah</font>

can i know where u all purchase the lactaforte? can juz purchase without PD's prescribtion? i m giving the fish oil already can i give the lactaforte as well? like eating so much medical stuff.

<font color="0000ff">Little Doggie,

U can get it from the pharmacy, they carry it, yes, they are sold w/o prescription.

</font>

lacteol fort can only be taken when there's diarrhoea right? not to be taken daily. Probiotics can be taken daily. I'm giving Regina the Biogaia one.

mint
ya, me giving the bigaia one to rebby too... v ex leh...

bluey
nah, i work up this morning feeling like i need someone to lend me a hand to get up. going to see physio at 345

Jelly,
Ya it's ex... sigh! That's why I give the happybellies cereal cos there's probiotics inside. So I don't give the biogaia everyday. Heehee!

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="0000ff">Gd day ladies =)

Wah, looks like someone is preparing to chong Crocs sale in weekend liao.</font></font>

buffy,
so i jus go guardian and ask for Lacteol Fort? ok thanks.. i will go find.

mint,
i dunno it is due to teething but he stop for sometime liao only got 8 so far.. ouch for regina 5 teeth at one go.. think she must be super uncomfortable.

bluey,
halo *wave.. long time no see.. how's life and ash?

<font color="aa00aa">mint,
private sales ends at wat time? if tats the case i will go during lunch time bah. shall i meet you there??
</font>

<font color="0077aa">hmmmm... Mint, i recalled reading on the sachet that one packet contains 50 million or dunno how much of that probiotics. I think that was about the only thing i saw there so I am not sure if this can be taken frequently or not... I just give C as and when - once in a few days... 'Cos in a ironical twist of fate, this mummy v forgetful, forgot to bring her for her 3rd dosage of the rotavirus when she was like 10 or dunno 12 months lah. Hence, I make it a point to give her a packet to drink once a while...

Did they say that the vaccine that may have been contaminated is only jabs or even oral?</font>

<font color="0077aa">Cheerbear: ya, just go in there and ask for it. White box. For our kids, 1 packet 2 times a day. You can ask the staff there if they have other options too if you like.
happy.gif
</font>

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="0000ff">cheerbear,
I think the Lacteol Fort is display on the shelf. No need to ask from the counter.</font></font>

cheerbear,
She also stopped for a long time. only have 6 teeth till now.

jelly,
I think she's starting to refuse it too. Cos have to mix it with fruit or distract her... she prefers bread now.

<font color="0000ff">Jelly,

Oops~ tht's bad! Me too, ytd still feels better, tdy the whole package comes on again -_-"

Feels sooo lousy now...

Cheerbear,

Hope Shawn gets better soon
happy.gif
Juz keep him hydrated!

Me ah? Like that lor, unwell all the time and Ash is sooo sticky and notti! fainted -_-"
</font>

icylemon,
Yup, the pte sale is from 9am to 11am. Then open to public from 11am onwards. I can only go after 1.30pm.

Jellypurin,
Marcus took the MMRV jab when he was 12mths.

Marcus upper cannines are out! Now pending the bottom ones. Then teething complete. Marcus turns 18 months today!

Mint, good idea...maybe i should introduce Happybellies cereal to my son too....where can i get them? ntuc have?

Crocs, my elder son love it! any idea what is the price range like? think last year my sister help me buy 1 at $20...very cheap

Btw...ntuc haing promotions for diaper-pampers today.

<font color="0000ff">Mint,

Soo long?? Thot they are opening in 2011 *bleh* ;p~

Think they really need time for the bamboos to grow in order to feed the Giants!
happy.gif

</font>

<font color="0077aa">XY: Kiss Marcus for me.
happy.gif
C just turned 17 months a few days back only. She still has 2 more upper molars peeking out. Cannines, not in sight...</font>

lacterol Forte
strange, I thought mine tasted like bananas. Yah off the shelves at the medicine area, close to pharmacy at Guardian's. Powder is more expensive than capsules.

<font color="aa00aa">mint,
oh ok. maybe i will see you there. going to grab some boys crocs for my friends. heard they are having those spongebob, spiderman &amp; mickey mouse crocs out for sales.
</font>

The CC at my downstairs called.
Ask me when sending Marcus down.
Hmm.... should i? Should i not?
Sigh... is Marcus ready for school?
Bullier or be bullied???
So many questions...

little doggie,
Think only certain ntucs has.

lilbluey,
yeah I asked when I was at the zoo on Tuesday.

icylemon,
If you're going early, let me know if it's crowded.

XY,
No don't send yet. Wait till he's after 24 mos. Now send sure get sick easily.

icylemon,
My friend also emailed a list to ask me to help her get. Hahaha!

<font color="aa00aa">XY,
ask the CC if they can hold the place for you till Marcus turns 2. i think there is a need to pay deposit.
</font>

Back