(2008/08) Aug 2008

dear rata, yep, i drink lots of milk too.
which gynaes you guy seeing. im seeing Dr LC Foong at Gleneagles, and am staying in Sengkang. Very far for me to travel to Gleneagles each time

hi gals,

i just saw gynae for the 2nd time & heard the heartbeat... so excited when i heard the heartbeat so loud & clear... EDD 1 Aug 08... 6 weeks 6 days preggie... my gynae say baby is growing well & asked me to see her in 4 weeks time... so long hor??

duno due to my short memory or what, when i came home & compare my scan 14 days ago, the 1st scan stated 5weeks 4 days... is it strange that the EDD get pushed backwards... how come baby did not grow by the full 2 weeks?

any experienced mtb please advise... thanks in advance..

Ratatouille,

i also staying in Jurong West. I guess new estate so quite a few mummies around. I staying in St 61. U?

Dingle,

it's not necc for baby to grow exactly 2 weeks. So long baby is growing everything shld be ok. Ultrasound juz gauge the weeks of pregnancy by the size of ur baby during the scan. The EDD on ultrasound will keep changing few days diff as all babies grow at different rate.

Hug me,

im an animal lover. Eversince i was young we kept all kinds of animals from white mouse to hamsters to rabbits to birds, fish, dogs and cats. I have a 7 yr jackrussell and he keeps me company and he really helps me to destress man. he's barky too. Guess my baby will get so used to his barks that baby can only keep quiet or sleep when my jack barks haha...

peppermintt,

thanks for yr advice, im more at ease now...

for gynae visit, is it normal to go like 4 weeks apart in the 1st trimester?

I think it depends on ur gynae.
For my 1st pregnancy i went every 2 weeks till 12 weeks then i signed the package it's every 4 weeks. so long u dunno have any spotting or cramp i think it shld be ok. ur gynae will know best
happy.gif

peppermintt,

me 1st time mtb that's why more kiasu... just to be on the safe side... thanks for your valuable advice...

Hi everyone,

I just took my home kit test today and its positive.

i didnt really feel anything much this past month. no increase in appetite. in fact i lost a bit of weight. i had abit of heartburn for 2 days. but one thing is that im very MOODY! i thought it was PMS at first....any ladies have the same as me? i feel like crying for no reason n keep snapping at my husband.

actually when the kit first came up as positive i was shocked for a while. dunno what im feeling. not happy not sad...kinda scared. confused. i just sat there crying. :p when i told hubby, he happy, but i still kinda stone. even now, its kind of hard to imagine that im going to be a mummy. when i started reading this forum, i started crying again. aiyo...dunno what happening. now im ok again. so stupid i feel.

i made an appt to see my gynae on the 26th Dec.

hope everything is going well for everyone
happy.gif

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!!

This morning, when I went to the toilet, and when I wiped myself, there was blood!! What should I do?!

Dongle, welcome. We both got the same edd 1st Aug. I feel dat probably the 1st time u visited ur gynae the est was not accurate as is still so small. For me during my 1st visit I see nothing but the sac so gynae didnt even print out for me & also didnt advice my edd till my 2nd appt. When was ur LMP?

peppermintt, hey! I also stay at st 61. Mind share which blk? U seeing which gynae ahr? sorry i m getting forgetful especially when more & more mummies is coming in
happy.gif

gayle, dun scare. We will all here supporting each other thru the whole 9 mths k. Is this ur 1st preg? Est how many weeks?

Karen, Correct me if I was wrong. U ve not visited ur gynae rite? If is fresh blood is best to go see gynae immediately.

Rat
Totally not poo at all. And yah, I haven't visited my gynae because he's away on hols. There's a women's clinic here near my place. Tempted to pay them a visit since they might just have the ultrasound machine and able to check if bb's fine. Should I?

I tried going toilet second time after about 30 mins and this time, there was no blood. But I don't think I should ignore the first bleeding.

Karen, IMHO I think u should for the time being go see another gynae 1st. Tell them wat u experience & gynae might give u ann tai medication or a jab to stablize the baby. If is fresh blood I dun think u should take it lightly. How many weeks r u?

Karen, Ya update us. Dun worry since it ve stop should b ok. But better to see if any medication or jab is needed. Ve u been taking folic acid on ur own?

Karen, What time the clinic open think not so early hor should b 1030 - 11am like dat. So u didnt go to work hor. Try to bed rest more

gayle, dun worry abt it. pregnancy is a happy occasion. your hormones are just acting up. i guess u're feeling confused as u're still young...maybe not prepared to have kid yet? anyway, take it easy and go see a gynae for check up. cheers!

Hi I am 5.5 weeks preggie, edd is on 11 Aug 2008, based on the web forecast. Haven't seen my gynae yet, the appointment is fixed on next sat, hopefully can see the heart beat by then.

This is my second pregnancy; I have a girl who is going to turn 2 by the end of this month.

Let's enjoy the 9 mths together!

Karen,

not sure if it's egg implantation.
I think clinic will be opened abt 8.30am.
Go have a scan to play safe and take care.

Ratatouille,

my blk is 653A. U?
U at work so early ah?

Gayle,

may be the hormones playing the trick.
I also tend to cry easily. Seeing happy family on tv etc.. maybe happy tears... think we juz get emotional... but try not to snapped at ur hubby cos they feel sad too seeing us so xin gu yet there's nothing they can do to help.. it's part and parcel of pregnancy and learn to enjoy this phase
happy.gif

Anyone having rashes? I have rashes on my stomach between my breast and belly button. it's itchy so i din scratch it to worsen the itchness.. tried applying cream liao.. guess is the hormone changes...

morning ladies... wah so many early birds here..

hey maybe one day we can have a doggie and baby gathering huh... =)

my tummy's been slightly itchy but no rashes in sight..think must be the skin stretching... should we be applying stretch cream already?

oh ya...wat kinda milk are you all drinking? is the powdered anmum kind supposed to be better? so far I'm drinking the usual marigold hi-lo kinds.. 2 glasses per day...

i do up a table.
Sort by EDD.
U gals wanna add on cos lazy to go thru the thread..
happy.gif
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msexcel.gif
EDD Table
EDD.xls (15.4 k)</td></tr></table></center>

do1nk,

i ks, already applying stretchmark oil which i still have some left over... will get the clarins one after finishing this lo'ccitane..

i drinking meiji low fat milk find the taste better than HL. Think after 3 mths can try the milk for pregnancy which contain omega etc good for baby brain develpment. I still have some enfa mama milk powder - chocolate flavour cos my last pregnancy i cant take the vanilla milk will puke. im actually forcing myself then to drink the chocolate one. dread everytime when it's the milk drinking time plus i lost weight then due to bad MS. But all these milk powder are really fattening... to take in moderation and if already overweight during pregnancy best to stick back to normal low fat milk.

do1nk - hee doggies n babies gathering.... sounds interesting but i think we wun have the time then.
happy.gif

Karen - do update us, hope u are fine.

Peppermint - u are so funny, you actually do up a table. hohoho. can we post it here instead of saving it on our PC? then we can update it as and when. wheni was young my family also had lots of animals likeyours. birds, fish, white mice, hamster, rabbit etc.
happy.gif
indeed, animals are so therepeutic. really destresses me everytime i see or stroke them. being animal lovers, i guess we both must have felt that those who dun like animals certainly miss out a great deal in life ya?
happy.gif

as for the apetite thingy. gosh i am still eating. i'm so tire of eating. last night i just place the food beside my bed and close my eyes and eat n munch n probably sleep too at the same time. now when i buy food i dun buy 1 pkt anymore. i buy 3 at one go. v hungry. gosh.

Lin, Welcome.

Peppermintt, Oh so you stay at the 24hrs coffeeshop there. I stay at 637. Ya lor i start work at 7.30am so wake up at 6am.

do1nk, I drinking anmum.

I have updated my missing infor.
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msexcel.gif

Copy of EDD-1122285.xls (15.4 k)</td></tr></table></center>

hello karen, my gynae does not know why there is extra fluid at the womb lining. problem is fluid is seperating foetus and womb lining. and he said got chance of miscarriage. sigh.
karen, any bleeding shouldnt be left unchecked. you should see your backup gynae soon
dear peppermintt, i also taking annmum powder. but think i'd change to dumex. i drank dumex previously.

ate so much yesterday.. and the nausea was worse when I got home from work... tried to vomit but nothing could come out..

seems my gastric/MS getting worse..

and I'm really looking fatter now.. so today decided to have healthy snacks...brought bananas and apples to work to munch on later kekeke

hey I like Meiji's low fat milk too, but it taste more diluted than marigold hi-lo.. hope it doesn't mean it's got less nutrients...

Ratatouille,

i let it remain as my first scan EDD first.
cos i cant count from my LMP since i ovulate late...
Btw how to paste the table? The table will be gone when i juz copy paste

No Mummy EDD Gynae Hospital BB#
1 Ratatouille 1-Aug Dr Clifton Chan MAH / TMC 1
2 Peppermintt 4-Aug Lisa Chin Gleneagles 1
3 M2b early Aug Dr Lee Wei Hong 2
4 Cutie 5-Aug Dr LC Foong Gleneagles 2
5 Karen 5-Aug Dr Lee Wei Hong 1
6 Pammie 10-Aug Dr Adelina Wong TMC 2
7 Lindsay 11-Aug 1

Hi all,

I'm back from the gynae visit. He didn't do a tummy scan, only a vaginal scan. Can see the "pregnancy bag" in the womb so confirmed pregnant.

However, he said still can't see foetus because it's too small. He said it's normal at this juncture.

Won't be able to tell if I will miscarry through my bleeding.

Sigh, now no mood to do anything else.

hmmm... maybe we just have one personn to update? you can send yr data to me and i'll upload. this way we get the latest information. u can PM me or just use the forum...
happy.gif

karen - dont worry.. i told u already. it's common for bleeding/spotting.. dont keep thinking negative thots!

Back