(2008/08) Aug 2008

shirely
ya.. that is my son "xiang le". haha..
i think my son enjoy it very much. when he return home that day, he pass alot of wind that day

haha xiang le is so cuteeeeee and he did reallly enjoy the massage....

hi nini,
i bath my gal once in the morning and ma shen (wipe) in the evening....

tim and m2b... ***envy** so envy that ur baby can sleep for 12hrs in the night... my gal sleep at 9pm but still wake up every mid night 3am then 6am for milk... but after 6am feed, she sleep till noon time then wake up for another feed and activites of the day. dont know when then can sleep thru the night.. had went back to work, and so tired and took off today to sleep at home.

does ur baby sleep in the day?

Hi Shint, heres mine.. thanks!

1873891.jpg

ruixuan/shirley: oh i see..thanks!
happy.gif

catherine,
yah. almost 1 litre cos i take milk as replacement of water. hehehe.....

m2b,
at least, she suck a bit then stop right. yu ze is totally keep his mouth shut or just hold the teat in his mouth and not move. no matter how i tickle him also useless. then full bottle of ebm wasted, so angry with him sometimes.

shint,
i'm on if you want to do the newborn collage. glad that you are recovering.

nini,
your boy so cute, hair so nicely style. hehehe....

my boy bathe once in the morning then wipe before bedtime. if weather is very hot, babysitter will bathe twice then we still wipe before bedtime.

huichin,
congrats. falisha can flip liao. waiting patiently for yu ze to flip too. hehehe....

snow74,
hope i'm not too late. good luck for your interview.
happy.gif

X'mas Babies bash @ Boon Tiong Road (near Tiong Bahru Plaza/MRT)
14 / 21 Dec 08 ?? Date to be confirm again?
1) msapple + 1 toddler + 1 baby
2) ruixuan + 1 baby
3) balugu + 1 bb
4) celynlee + 1 baby

2) ruixuan + 1 baby
3) balugu + 1 bb
4) celynlee + 1 baby
5) vone + 1 toddler + 1 bb

amabel's mummy,
i added u oledi.
happy.gif

M2B
Quite hard to set-up stroller alone, coz need someone to hold onto Ashley first leh.. I not so zai with her in the sling & setting up the stroller at the same time

Lorraine is such a darling to her mummy, hardly gives u any tough situations leh.. Hope Mae's the same, mummy's little ger
happy.gif

snow
All the best for the interviews!!!
Oh how wonderful! Our loot has arrived.. *kekeke* Hope not too many of our items are OOS
happy.gif

huichin
*congrats* Falisha graduate liao!!

Snow74,
u going for interview? All the best for ur interviews

ruixuan,
Will confirm the date asap. Were still thinking satursday will be better since next day dont have to work, will it be better?

Hi any mommies who live at central area using Avent steriliser and got extra citric acid for descaling the steriliser to sell me. I bought alot last time but now left last sachet liao. I so lazy to make a trip to Toa payoh Avent headquarter to buy leh.

amabel's mommy,
i got quite a number of the citric acid leh. use once so far. need to use very often? how many you want, i can let you have them.

snow, good luck for your interview.. got gathering @ suntec? Where is soup spoon? the old ben & jerry?

christmasd gathering,

sorry mummies, i won't be able to make it.. busy preparing for my church's christmas event..

hehe see how much spare you can sell me lor, so i dun have to make special trip to there since i very seldom go there one, only if i happened to go liao then i will buy. I msn u

Shint
Glad to know you are better : )

Amabel's mommy
Have added you to MSN.
Btw I also use avent sterialiser but I bot the citric acid for descaling at mothercare. It works exactly the same way just that it is in liquid form instead of powder. That is if you dun mind not getting the "original" la..

M2B
By then mae will be about 6 mths old.. can fit in the dress? I was thinking dunno buy the smallest size too big anot.. hehe.

Thanks celyn & hisstory!

Amabel's Mommy, haha..ya i oso think a bit the fast...thats y i oso shocked! LOL..but hor Falisha has been attempting to turn...turn then kena stuck. So her perseverance paid off finally. Ahahaa..

M2B, Hehe...me and Medusa asking the same qtn. Gagaga...waiting for u expertise to advice
happy.gif

hello mummies.. any recomendation on where to get comforatable n pretty nursing bra? going back to work, need some better nursing bra to suit my working wear

Amabel,
Ya, me 2! Maybe those with #1 prepare 2 gifts and the #1 can exchange amongst them? Think my #1 the oldest here…heehee

Thanks for offering your place for the Xmas Gathering! I’m fine with Sat but maybe in the afternoon ot early evening?

2) ruixuan + 1 baby
3) balugu + 1 bb
4) celynlee + 1 baby
6) M2B + 1 toddler + 1 bb (nt available on 21st coz #1 got concert)

Nini,
Mae bathed once a day and wipe clean in the evening but if we brought her out for the whole day, she will bathe twice…your boy so cute!

Von,
Yup, my gal will nap immediately after bath and milk at abt 11am…that nap is the longest till almost 1pm then there will be short naps till 8pm+…then milk at 9.30pm and sleep…

Huichin & Medusa,
I checked with the seller and she cfm that Size 60 is ok for 6mths old bb so I buy…heehee, coz Mae will be 6mths in Jan 29…the size looks ok leh…

Celyn,
Yup, Mae will suck abit…wow, Yu Ze really got character, dun want means dun want…heehee

Hisstory,
How abt just bringing stroller? Easier if the route to destination is stroller-friendly.
Yup, keeping fingers crossed that Mae is like #1. =P

m2b,
yah loh. he will wants things his way. yesterday night i try to bottle feed him, he cry and cry refuse to drink. already very hungry liao still refuse to drink. just cry and scream till whole face red and no sound. in the end, i give up. i latch him loh.

catherine,
hahah.... cos i don't really like water lah. hubby say i need fat cos baby needs fat too since he is underweight. so no hi-lo milk for me. its the full fat fresh milk.

Freezer cubes - 8 x 2oz in a tray ($12/tray)
1) msapple - 2 trays
2) missysz - 1 tray
3) YLN - 1 tray
4) shint - 1 tray
5) celynlee - 1 tray (if can find 1oz tray, i would like to have 1 too)

Orders have been placed.

2) ruixuan + 1 baby
3) balugu + 1 bb
4) celynlee + 1 baby
7) aurora + 1 bb

Thanks msapple for offering ur place. Sounds so exciting!
happy.gif

hey mommies, i've been looking thru the marketplace threads. any idea what upz and preloved means? i keep on seeing these terms being used.

Hi mummies, i kiasu.. want to know what to prepare for weaning, so need some of ur help to give advice on how to go abt doing it.

:: Weaning ::
Month to start:
Foods:
How much (teaspoon):
Feeding schedule and milk intake:

When we start off with cereal, does it replace 1 milk feed? Meaning the cereal can last abt 3hrs? I started reading a book on weaning and they recommend to start weaning after bb is 17 weeks (after edd). They advise not to start too early cos bb's digestive system still immature. And not too late. I intend to start when bb's abt 5 months in dec. But most cereal in the market is for 6months onwards leh. Cannot give to bb right?

Pls help provide a rough schedule, so i know what to expect. TIA!
happy.gif

2) ruixuan + 1 baby
3) balugu + 1 bb
4) celynlee + 1 baby
7) aurora + 1 bb
8) missysz + 1 bb

msapple, i confirm with u again when u need to place order for catering okay? thank u :0)

celynlee,
i never take any supplement or milk leh. jiat lat!

aurora,

I can send you my #1 schedule last time when she is into solid if u want.

:: Weaning ::

Month to start: best to be 6 month esp if ur bb is premature bb

Foods: start with fruit first but not strawberry and those citric fruit. Apple, avocado and pear is the good one to start with first. Veg like spinach, broccoli, sweet potato, carrot and pumpkin is good one to start with. All steam, blend and puree to add into cereal.

How much (teaspoon): start with 3 tablespoon (or see the cereal packaging for the number of cereal to add to the amt of milk or breastmilk) for the first 2 weeks then slowly increase it to their age.

Feeding schedule and milk intake: i can send u my schedule if u want.

When we start off with cereal, does it replace 1 milk feed? Meaning the cereal can last abt 3hrs?
YES

aurora,
sent! One is when she into solid at 6 mth (as day goes, i add puree into her cereal too then chAbge another milk feed in the evening to cereal also which werent state in the schedule) the other one is 9 mth when into porridge with veg. Most of the recipes is from my friend blog

mummies using avent duo pump, do we need to change the accessories like valve, diaphram and that cushion thing? how often should we change? any advise?

missysz,
if you have other source of calcium intake, should be fine loh. hehehe.....

celyn, i never change mine. all still working fine except the silicon parts have turned yellow. think shld be ok since they also give a few spare parts in case need to change.

mommies, have any of you fed your child FBM that is more than 1 mth old? my FBM from sep and oct all have fishy smell. i called PD and her asst advised not to feed as it's the first time she heard of this. she said FBM can only last 1 mth in singapore weather. i've yet to test the milk i froze just last week. if got smell, i suspect it's either the food i eat or the freezer bag. can't be spoilt rite? now i'm so worried coz' i got so many bags of FBM
sad.gif

Krex78

I so far got store some to standby but haven feed bb with frozen ebm yet. However last time I feed my #1 with ebm all the time and the smell is abit fishy one. I think its normal leh. Is yr freezer cold enough and did you make sure not to put with all the fish/meat? Not sure about the 1mth thing cos what i know is freezer can store up to 2 mths.

so many posts to catch up!

timminbuzz,
congrats on your bb sleeping thru the night! I'm still waiting for mine to do so.

faeriekim,
i sms u, I got extra Desitin to spare.

celyn,
I prob be bringing bb and maid along, cos cannot leave maid alone at home, unless my mum's at home, then keep the maid there.

huichin,
Congrats on Falisha flipping!
happy.gif
Can understand your excitement over it. hee
I'm starting to let my bb practise "walking". Hehe, support her upper body and then let her feet stay on the table or floor. Sometimes, she gd mood she will kick abit and "walk" forward. Haha v cute to see.

M2B,
Cool u got the CNY clothes. Me eyeing too but seems like the size abit big.
Prob make my decision by tonight whether to buy.

shint,
gd to hear u're better and on the road to recovery!
happy.gif
Thanks for offering to do the collages.

medusa,
haha, wat a way to describe your hubby. Lao peh *LOL*
Thought most ppl wld refer to hb as "ah lao".

nini,
your boy looks so cute!
happy.gif

Annabel's mommy,
Added u in MSN ;)

Hee, I also want a copy of the baby's weaning food list. Can PM me? TIA!

RE: Xmas gathering
Can I confirm later? Cos may be travelling but 21 Dec shd be ok.

snow,
gd luck for your interviews!

Re: calcium supplement
I took those given by the gynae. Almost finishing.

Back