(2008/07) July 2008

pb, just sms u last sat n sun yr phone gone??
sad.gif

how bad tat is! n the stupid thief!

doggiebb, buy high sell high! sooo.. think carefully cos your place is lurvely!!
happy.gif
My house can sell high too but I am definitely not selling, leaving for eboy! LOL! so renting it out after we find another place somewhere in the future...

I am swamped this week so dun think can join for lunch this week.

cellow, i heard that the popular primary school near your house may be shifting. but no idea to where!! but my in-laws are such nice people that they say can "put our name in their current place" so that it is within 1km to that primary school... so now we have one more option!
happy.gif

oh did you all listen to the rally. I am moved and inspired!

LOL on bbG's new phrase. Eboy's still "mamamamama" LOL...

delphin,

we were impressed, but hubby was not convinced of the price to pay, so we shoo-ed her off, by telling her we need to think it over and get back to her.. i have not called her back yet.... i must say, the pot is of good quality! Thanks doggibb for the kang tao! so what do you get with the points?

Losing phone..
aiyo, cannot take it.. all the contacts etc? then ppl SMS dunno who is it... pain pain pain! so the blackberry was stolen?

mich

yeah! i got 2 of that pot! muahaha! oh i am also not sure what i can do with the points, she is supposed to come by again to explain and also to see if Rose is using the machine properly, show her how to clean and maintain it and teach us how to use it on our aircon.

everytime Rose uses it, she will tsk tsk until so loud and come show me all the stuff she managed to suck into the water! glupz, really very gross!

mich,
you heard fm me izzit? i rem sharing that popular pri school will move w you on the way either to or from a lunchie.
they are leaving on wed. asked MIL to cut C1's hair b4 she goes.

enuf said abt ILs. i came to the conclusion that no matter wat, they will always be the parents of Mr C. so i zip zip zip my mouth!

youpi,
I signed up but I'm having second thoughts cos it states that you need to bring official certification for registration. And I'm not too keen on bring his birth cert just for a colouring activity which I can just replicate at home.

PB,
Eh, no. Delphin is probably going to end the tour at my house this Sat
happy.gif

Delphin:
On hindsight, I should have checked if my in-laws are gonna be home. After all, with EMAS (extra money anyhow spend), they might end up buying the Delphin after all. Bwahahahaha.
How much is it ah?

Cellow,
But of cos it's irritating. I would be so irritated if that happens.

Quick Question, what do you all think of uncles and grandparents (prob grandfather) who initiate pretend gun playing sessions? I'm quite irritated cos I'm sure boys being boys, they will turn to this eventually, but there's no need to encourage the behaviour right?

dd,
Haha. Did he learn it from you? We must be so careful with our words these days. The other day, I was so irritated with waiting forever for the bus and I just said "Where is the stupid bus?!". And the copycat went "Stupid Bus!". Even worse, when the bus came, he went "Mama! Stupid bus is here!" *FAINTS* Luckily he has forgotten about it already.

doggiebb, believe it or not, my helper keep telling me that machine, very good one, very good one... LOL. Yes, the things it suck out is quite gross, and I am sleeping on it for like, 8 hours every night!!!

I also signed up for the octoburst! intend to make a photocopy of the birth cert and bring along, can?

esq, me going beijing in early december... think the weather will be under 10deg...

cellow, you told me before? i heard it from hubby last night when we were talking about where to buy our new house.. haha... you IL leaving on wed? so soon?? so they leaving C1 behind hor! how was your WE time date with hubby on sat? friend friend already?

bbp,
delphin tour is at my house this sat morning.
happy.gif
yours is morning or afternoon?
ah well. ILs ah. i m grateful for their help, but glad to see them go after some time.

HAHA on "Mama! Stupid bus is here!"

dd,
OH MY GOODNESS is ok ah. kinda cute.

mich,
i got shoved down the list. Mr C brgt ILs out for more shopping on Sat aftn, then at last in the evening after putting 2 chew-ren to sleep, his mother had to prompt him to bring me out. hmmph. callous man.

then i had to listen to him talk talk talk abt the politics and pple at his new workplace. i havent even got a chance to talk.

the IL problem is not a IL problem. i hv come to the conclusion i have a HB problem.

Cellow,
Eh? Mine's at 9.30am leh.
Your date sounds exactly like my anniversary. MIL had to tell hubby to bring me out. Grr. Thinking about it makes me angry.

Bbp
Just bring a photocopy. I think the fun will be in doing it with other children, then roaming around the Esplanade and its surrounds later. I'll probably treat the boys to a nice lunch too, not mummy's usual homecooked food.

Pretend gun: it's happening at my side too. S picked it up at school and at the playground, so I am sure L will soon. And last week MIL started it as well, good grief!

PB
I know what you mean, losing the photos and videos are so much more painful. It happened to me too, so now I download regularly into my Mac.

Delphin
We have a very dusty house 'cos there is MAJOR construction going on outside. And we have been thinking about getting something like this for the past two years. So when we saw the amount of yucky yuck that got sucked into the water, and how much stuff could be cleaned with the machine, we decided to get it. Can feel the difference, the floor is cleaner than with the usual vacuum cleaner. And PB, it is hb's new toy, not mine, hahahahaha!

Doggie
You can use the points to buy things at their shops. They also have a baby shop. You get YL to explain it all to you lah. I also have two of those pots now, both not opened yet though.

Moving house
That must be the next July mummies trend. First E Sq, then PB, now Doggie and Mich too? E Sq, Doggie, our area is quite popular. Cold calls from agents come almost every week.

Mich
Can E-boy use the clothes that he lent to L for Beijing? Will return to you asap, once they come back from the cleaners. L has a grey weatherproof jacket that he can lend to Eboy too. It's Zara size 3-4 years so definitely roomy enough to add layers under. L used it in under 10 deg weather.

Lunch on Tuesday (31 Aug)

Time : 1215pm
Venue: Zion Road food centre

(1) Batgirl
(2) Cin
(3) SY (probably?)
(4) bbp & declan
(5) cellow ----> to collect loot from batgirl

DD, you will be missed.
sad.gif
If I go to RP before my ML, I will pass it to you? Likely i will go and meet my bankers before i go off. And yes, mine is POSB savings a/c.
happy.gif

Cellow, only collect loot? Also having lunch rite? As for the dry shampoo, i have not collected it yet. Now I am having second thots about not washing hair. I think no need ba, I WILL AND NEED to wash my hair. Will go and chop my hair first..
happy.gif
Thanks!!

now I am preparing for handover...hopefully can nua at home like Jacelyn soon!
happy.gif

Delphine,

I using the rainbow. Darn ex lor.. $2400 i think i paid for mine. no free pot some more. But yes, I find it effective. But I got a helper at home to use it, i think if i were the one, it will turn to a white elephant in no time.

bbp,
*virtual pot of liang teh coming right up*

but if i tell him that he is ignoring me, it will likely lead to "i m already doing so much in the home and at work, and you still expect me to bring you flowers at the end of the day!" but i do get the worst part of him.

*cellow fades into the background and becomes part of the furniture* haiya, just call me Door, DoorMat and wipe your feet all over me. geez.

batgirl,
ah oh, drats. lunch meeting request for tmr just came in. i m very tempted to click 'decline'!! but cannot.
i come and get the calendula creams from you sometime this week la. lunch on me
happy.gif
arrange by sms.

cellow, always look at the lolex on your hand and you will feel treasured again..
happy.gif

when you arrange by SMS to get the calendula cream, don't forget to ask me ok?

DD
yes you did mention but the price for all of us is still more then 1K of what I would be paying for HK tix. I was actually planning it base on the promo price cos last yr i saw the tix at this price too but out of my budget too then. So plus hotels and spending......haha
I dun dare to think keke.

hehehe last night Ember was talking to her dad and then hubby was waiting for her reply on something. N she jus went "ALAMAK"....LOL

PB
Oh no that is so Arghhhhh....the precious photos n videos!!

bbp
haha the stupid bus is so funny. Lucky declan forgot abt it afterwards.

House thingy
I get alot of the cold calls too and cos we dun really use our home phone so most calls are from them. Most qi gek thing is cos its registered in my name they will ask for me. N stupid hubby will ALWAYS pass the phone to me even though I have asked him countless times to ask them what they want n jus reject them LAH!!!
I really feel like a Mummy u know I still have to ans all phone calls cos the kids are too young kind.....arghhhhh.

DD
think there's a chance all your stuff may reach before Fri.

if all here before Fri, can we meet a quick one at orchard? cos i starting at my fren's place on fri at orchard so dun wan to go too far for lunch.

re oct 1 esplanade
count me in! sms me ok cos i may not have time to check forum nowadays....

PB
oh no losing phone!!! that time when i lost my phone, i also so heart pain cos of photos.....can understand how u feel man.

re 31st Aug lunch
dun think i can join. maybe next time i try again...

hello!!

I have been happily nuaing for the past 1 week. Super duper shiok!!

Wow everyone talking abt moving? My sis just bought a place nearer to town and think my parents will be shifting in with them. So soon (when i have enough money!!) we will be looking for a place near there + got school within 1km. In the meantime think it will be ferrying to and fro ... the start of TIREDNESS!

Went to gynea today... bb at 3.2kg and 1 week + 2 more days to go only! Scary! I AM NOT PREPARED!!! Now hoping bb only come out next week so that i got 1 more week of peace.

youpi, yup, think eboy still can wear lah.. he din grow that much leh....

talking about growing, i felt that eboy seem to have stop growing in weight, but maybe a little taller.. and still skinny leh.... is it cause of the milk (or the lack of it)?.

dor, you are like the pillar of your whole family, keeping everything in order and everyone under your command... xin ku ni le!

jace, wow, nua=ing sounds so good! haha.. i wish i could nua too! was jokingly telling my hubby if PM yesterday announce 5month maternity, I will go for 2nd baby! hahaha.. anything to get out of work! tsk.

move to town? wow, that is so expensive now... dun even dare to think about it...

3.2kg har, like xun girl size loh..
happy.gif
all the best and remember to inform us ok? maybe we can lunch at your hospital, is it TMC? (PB very near!)
happy.gif

Jacelyn,

You getting me all nervous too!! For #1, I was pretty cool about the whole thing. Now that I know what I am in for, I start to feel all jittery. :p

Tues Lunch (31 Aug)

Oh so lunch is now only cin, bbp + dec and myself? I am ok to continue, if you gals want to postpone, I am also fine.
happy.gif

jace
wow buying place near town! must wait long long time for me!

hee hope u dun feel too nervous. enjoy yourself these 2 weeks man

michelle
its normal that they dun put on so much weight now that they are older. not really cos of milk or lack of it. my ex neighbour's kid takes 5 bottles a day and still same size as jh who takes 1 bottle a day

DD

OMG ah? so cute! mine's favourite phrase now is "am I a good boy?" kua kua kua! cos we will praise his jiejie GOOD GIRL when she does something good and he will immed ask his qn!

youpi

YL referred to you as AH J! like she's your old fren, so farnie! Ahh! so its your HB's new toy, not yours? we also used it to purify the air every other night...and the rooms smell so nice!

jace

Enjoy nuaing!!!!

Michelle,
I tot previously you brought e boy to Hokkaido ? His winter clothes can still wear?

Youpi,
Our area is hot now even for rental.

Batgirl,
Relax relax... I am sure it will be easy birth...

Cellow,
Mr C appreciates you very much I am sure....
My anniversary both chinese and English is coming.. Duno what plans hb has for me....

Jace,
When will you be on leave?

Doggiebb,
Actually I am not keen on the vac coz I takes up alot of storage space and my maid will be using and not me.. So if they have just cleaning service then I am keen

esq

i never gave YL ur number cos i don't have it. why not you just take a look? since both ur boys are sooo allergenic, i think it will be very good for them.

Anniversary coming? will it be another $8k watch? hehehe!

esq, that time to hokkaido (actually its just May hee hee) the temp is more than 10deg, now it will be single digit, so not enough loh...

what 8K watch, think more than 8k wor!!! haha...

ya youpi, YL also told me how Ah J bought it and ah J's hubby even say can bring to this house that house to use... really like you two long time friends wor!

doggiebb, ya, the moment she puts in the essential oil, straight away the whole room smell so nice, but after 5min, dissippate liao... can imagine if on longer, very nice....

we purify the air when aircon on and windows and doors all closed, so the smell lingers the whole night!

too bad the two pots i have from delphine is the same size, if only different sizes then will be perfectttt!

youpi,
Photocopy sounds fair enough. Yah, I think I better sign him up cos the kaypoh may just end up poking his nose into other people's stuff.
Pretend gun: If he picks it up in school, I wouldn't be so unhappy cos these are kids he's picking up from. But I would think adults would know better than to encourage! Oops, I hope I don't offend anyone who may be playing pretend gun with their kids.

Cellow,
Yes, I totally get that "You're never satisfied with what I do" phrase from the hubby too.

batgirl,
Since only 3 people, let's reschedule the lunch then.

Schools:
Help! Can everyone PM me the name of the school that your kid is attending? I'm researching for ones around my area but I don't really have anything much to start from.

hai yo when i mean nearer to town, its just relative to where we are currently at (the far far west!) not exactly in town though. if not sure cannot afford it

esq, me already on leave since last week.

Batgirl, same here. This time round seems to be slightly more nervous. Like forever not prepared for the arrival of the bb ... dunno why =(

bbp what kind of school u looking for? kindergarten or cc? starting next year? think no need to be very very near your house since can take school bus?

Hey BBP..thought the school very near u is also famous? N ur hb was frm there?

Wonder why bbg is not afraid of me when I'm the one who scolds n smacks him most..yet hb only have to act stern n he'd almost cry n listen to him..exasperating l!

Jacelyn,
Kindergarten or CC also can. I'm keeping my options open. Yup, starting next year. I would prefer to be somewhere near my house to cut down on the travelling time.

dd,
My dear, the school near me is a Primary School. I'm looking for preschools la....

Bbp
Near your place would be St James, Maris Stella...

Doggie, Michelle
Ah J? OMG!!! *LOL* She's the nice auntie type, and she somehow took a liking to L, maybe that's why. She was at my place for two plus hours I think, showing us how to use the vacuum (and in the process cleaning more of our stuff, hehe).

Jace
Happy nua-ing! Let us know when bb pops k? We can have visit you and have lunch too
happy.gif

Hi girls! *waves*. Wow it has been a busy day in jul mummies virtual land!

Doggiebb
Same thinking! If we don’t cash in now, feel a bit silly. But then stay where? Today bluebunny and I had to go for something so a very kind friend watched poppy. Happened to see a shophouse with a FOR RENT sign so I called immediately and lucky the agent was nearby so he let us in!

DD
If I rent out I prob won’t want to stay back in hehe.

Garfield/mich
Ya lor! Grrrr…. Lost my blackberry at red star. After brunch we went to ikea then hub wandered off while I was chasing poppy (as usual). When he caught up with us he said “why you you’re your phone off?”. Then oh oh liao. Cos I thought the phone was with him. Upset la but mainly because of the pics and videos of poppy that I did not back up  That evening Bluebunny went out to buy me a whiteberry 

Bbp
LOL on EMAS. I wouldn’t mind EMAS. I woulnd’t just mind EM. Actually, I would simply love just having M. hahahahha

LOL on ‘mama, stupid bus is here!’.

Youpi!
Hehe how long you think mr youpi will enjoy his new toy before it becomes your chore? Kekeke

Batgirl
I found your comment on ‘no free pot some more’ hilarious!!!

Jacelyn
Wow! Bb is growing very well! Good luck!!! Enjoy your ‘peace and quiet’!

Esquare
I am taking just the cleaning service!

Awwwww today went to pick poppy from my friend’s place and my friend said ‘Poppy just woke up from her nap, asked for Papa, was told he wasn’t around, and went straight to play with O (my friend’s daughter, about same age as poppy)’. Awww. Then when we arrived, the girls were both in singlets and diapers and stickers all over. Awwww!!! And poppy was rocking my friend’s son in the rocker chair (2 months old). Awwww. And she kept touching him and sayang-ing him and kissing him. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

okie dokie! Tuesday lunch is rescheduled!!

Cin bunny, we meet up again? maybe next week?

bbp,

there is a Pat's schoolhouse at Ridgewood, not sure if that is near enuff.

Esq,

yah...now is the point of no return liao. have to relac. hehehe
happy.gif

Jace,

we jia you tgt ba! gambate!

batgirl - sure! will try
happy.gif

bbp - i think there are 1 or 2 playschools in Pandan Valley condo as well..and not too far away at Turf City - lots of choices there.

pb,
ya lor the pain is in losing all the photos and videos of the kids *cry*
what is a whiteberry?
ordinary white coloured phone! i have that too. office phone is white, personal phone is black to distinguish between them.

bbp,
i just ignore Mr C when he does that. he ignore me, i ignore him lor, fair is fair. so childish rite - haha!
try this link https://www.childcarelink.gov.sg/ccls/home/ChdCccSrch.jsp search by location. JSP's E and my C1 both attend different branches of little school house. [i cannot bring myself to type 'skool'. aaargh]

youpi,
ah J????? wahahhahah

jacelyn,
you MUST sms me when you pop. the gift that i m thinking abt for xun-the-sequel depends on the date ok!

same goes for batangel, batgirl....

bbp
your area got a lot of schools
try character montessori, children house of montessori. at pandan, there is GEMS monte but they only take if toilet train.

re iherb orders
all orders are here. i will sort out tonight. been very busy cos jx also coughing cos she caught from me!

PB
hee sounds like poppy is ready for a sibling!

DD
i agree...after renting out i dun think i will move back in unless do major reno....

Jace
good luck! update when u pop

mummies
think i really not used to working....more use to my free n easy lifestyle....now cannot do things like baking etc....and cannot join u mummies for lunch!

and also holly's bbC and esquare's E3.... (need to update nick to ecube lor...
happy.gif
)

sy,
you started full time work already? where is your offc?

Cellow
Whiteberry is a white coloured blackberry :D

I kena some food poisoning or something again. Puked all night and morning. Drink water also puke
sad.gif
no, not "in the family way" yet

Girls, my aunt passed away this a.m. Very sudden. Sun her breast cancer relapse, went into ICU then this morn, gone. She was always nice to me.

My mum was very close to her. Dunno if can go for funeral or not cos no compassionate leave for aunts, right?

ooh i have a weakness for phones and bags in white... whiteberry nice! mine is the ugly old black one...

bbp: preschool ah.. hehehe haven't thought about it yet for bbG.. though they should start next year hor..

SY: dunno if i have time to meet u at orchard or not leh this fri.. which part of orchard? is ur lunch hour fixed? I'll try...let us know how much we owe u ok?

you will get used to the routine.. and u have your own money to spend on yourself n ur kids liao! r u driving to work? parking must be a killer there too!

things at work are on fast forward mode currently.. n lao niang's body about to breakdown.. must up my doses of vit c and water!

lots of fluids for PB who kena food poisoning too! which stall have u been frequenting?

pb,
oh dear oh dear my condolences. such a sudden passing... difficult for those left behind.
no compassionate leave for funeral also can take annual leave rite.

dd,
bags in white. for me, will become bags in grey in no time at all.

Cellow
I'm only 6 months into job and AL only 12 days (can u believe it) a year (in year 3 then become 20 days). Already applied for so many for Melb trip so paisay to take la. Prob will for funeral if it doesn't clash with event

And my boss.... I think she will think her dogs are worth compassionate leave more than our extended family. No compassion.

PB,
sayang sayang.
my AL used to be just 14 days. reach year 5 then 18 days. but i suka suka work from home and my boss is UK based. in theory i can take the whole morning off, and no one will know. budden i will be scrambling to finish my work in the afternoons.

dun need to be so honest. just tell your boss you need to take leave on that day. anyway she so impersonal and jia lut, i dun think she will ask what is the leave for. then you just go la.

SSO babies prom

tix sales for the public starts tomorrow! 10am. i can just see youpi and dd getting ready to cheong liao. hehe

http://www.sistic.com.sg/portal/dt?dt.isPortletRequest=true&dt.action=process&dt.provider=PortletWindowProcessChannel&dt.windowProvider.targetPortletChannel=JSPTabContainer/sEventsCalendar/Event&dt.containerName=JSPTabContainer/sEventsCalendar&dt.windowProvider.currentChannelMode=VIEW&dt.window.portletAction=RENDER&contentCode=babiesp1110

went to kaypoh just now at the sistic outlet at city hall where lunch meeting ws. apparently the online purchasing option for this event is turned off.... so gotta queue at the sistic ticketing booths lor.

Babies Proms
Got the tickets online leh, no chionging
happy.gif

Not sold out yet, think it's probably because it has been scheduled on the last week of school instead of the school holidays.

PB
Sayang. Sorry for your loss.
On another note, how was the shophouse?
Poppy's ready for a little sister or brother, hehe.

Cellow
Ah J thinks the Delphin auntie saw in Ah J a fellow ah soh hence the friendly connection ;p

PB
Oh dear sad to hear that. U can try asking if you get. I think some companies do give 1 day for relations.

Cellow
Normally when I ignore my hubby......it will take him like 1 hr to realise that I've not been talking. And I am sooo talkative that the 1 hr is sooo hard to pass I endup even more angry.....hahaa

Youpi
Lol on Ah J and fellow ah Soh. So not you la!

Thanks girls. I will be able to go for wake in the evenings, and funeral is on sat so either bluebunny or I will go, and the other to take care of poppy. I don't want her to attend.

Guess who is going to buy babies prom tickets immediately when she can get her hands on a computer!! :D

I don't know where she learnt this from but poppy has said a few times:"papa/mama too busy". Not SO busy, but TOO busy. Aiyoh.

Back