(2008/06) June 2008

littlemini,
hmm.. tink so leh.. still considering.. he toks bery fast leh.. cannot catch up.. haha

littlemini,
ya lor.. shld be lor.. den the nurse got tell me if i take the package on 23 oct.. i will have rebate from my 1st visit.. except duphaston which cannot be rebate.. do u koe hw much is Dr Adrian's package charges?

yup, correct...the package is 550, nt including delivery, ward, detailed scanning, etc...

today i sign with them, if nt i be paying them abt $132...the duphaston is $25, which we pay too...

littlemini,
ohh.. i paid 165 on 1st visit.. 50 is duphaston.. so if i took the package with them i will only pay 550-115?

littlemini..
issit? diff gynae have diff % of deduction? mus check with my frend whose gynae is Dr Wong..

babycupid, i think every gynae gt different packages one...i oso nt sure lei....

i oni gt one box, 20pills...hee...i wonder finish liao than go and ask him for med again?

littlemini,
haha.. okok.. i tink cos i have spotting so he gifs me more lor.. somemmore i tink mine is younger than urs more unstable..

wah so exciting. can't wait for my turn to scan in 2 weeks' time !
happy.gif

littlemini, the package that u mentioned 550 seems quite reasonable hor. includes everything already, except medicine i guess.

Hi all,

I'm new to this thread.
happy.gif
Just had my first gynae visit today with Dr Yvonne Chan at TMC. I am around 4 and a half weeks pregnant. Similar to some of you here, the v scan showed only a very small sac.

Will be going for another scan on 22 Oct as by then I will be in by 6th week and should be able to hear the heartbeat. My EDD is middle of June 2008, will have a more accurate EDD date on my next visit.

Keeping fingers and toes crossed that all will go well. Feeling rather nervous as this is my first pregnancy.
happy.gif

hi kylene, yup...quite reasonable price, medicine includes folic acid and multivits...the rest guess will need to pay bah...but for ppl who like to stay long with gynae on every visit, than Dr Adrian is not suitable, cos his visit is very short from what i understand....haha...

Congrats Teragram...

hi ladies ,

I`m having my first apt with Dr Catherine Khi tomorrow at TMC .I have gone to my house nearby gynae two weeks ago but dun feel comfy they why change
happy.gif
heard she is gentle from my gal frez.

Mine should be 6 weeks or so getting so excited ,looking forwards to hear my bb heart beat
happy.gif

Will tell you all more tomorrow
happy.gif

Nitzzz all :eek:P

Moring ladies!

Mei,
My EDD 1st June...=)...I hope my bb will pop early in May so that can celebrate bday with me and hb in the mth of May =)..

littlemini2,
Prehaps you can try to put some biscuits beside your bed, after you wash up, quickly eat soem biscuits, it really helps..Previously I also have e same feeling as you, then my frenz told me when I wake up, need to eat soemthing before I left home for work...

noscon,
I visited her in Teck Whye on my 1st visit but she did not print out the scan for me cos no printer...The nurse there also nv take my weight etc....This coming 2nd visit i will be visiting her at TMC....I dun tink I will visit her in Teck Whye liao...hee...Cos TMC more professional nurses =)...hee....wat abt u?

babycupid,
You are rite...When I went to scan last wk, Dr Khi told me I am in my 5wks and 2days, the sac is 0.8cm =)...SO u intend to visit Dr Wong? Must make appt early cos they can be fully booked for at least 2wks in advance de...If u going on 23rd, we might be able to see each other since we going to e same clinic provided same timing..hee...my appt is at 2.30pm lor...

Teragram,
CONGRATS! ....bery excited to see the sac hor =)...me too in my 1st pregnancy =).

Jo,
hi ya...Congrats! U mean Dr Caroline Khi? She is a bery nice gynae....bery assuring too =)...Me also looking forward to hearing my bb's heatbeat in 2wks time =)..

feifei,
u're early! good morning! could you see the baby's heart at 5 wks scan?

littlemini, how short is the visit at Dr Adrian?

Hi Teregram,
welcome! this is my 1st preg too
happy.gif

Hi gals,

Anyone experience giddiness? I felt like wanting to faint after walking for abt 10-15 mins for the past few days. Not sure if it is due to low sugar level. Dun dare to eat sweets cos scared to become diabetic.

Good morning, Everyone :0)

Hi, Teregram

Welcome in! :0) I am at my 4th week like you too.

Hi, Red Ruby

This morning while walking up e stairs slowly, I felt e giddiness too. It's normal. U hv to slow down yr pace now that u r preggy. U wld feel e giddness even more when u squat down.

Kylene,
Yup, reached office by 7am cos taking the compnay transport =)... U are early too =).

Nope, 5th week still can't see lor...only can see the waterbag and yolk sac =). How many wks u in now?

Red Ruby,
I did feel giddy at times lor, then quickly eat a sweet, really feel better lor...Or could it be you din eat anything b4 that?

Fudgy,
Hi ya..Congrats...4wks...=)... Yup, everything also must do slowly...

Hi, Feifei

Thanks & Congrats to u too :0)

So u start work at 7am and end at 4.30pm I presumed? Wow.. wld hv to get up very early then.

feifei,
ya rite.. i tink so bah.. 0.9cm is ard 5wks+..
ya lor.. i want to call n make appt already.. i tink i have decided to go for Dr Wong..

Littlemini,
yes its true.. Dr Adrian's session is kind of short.. cos he tok so FAST.. wahahhaa..

Hi Fudgy, Feifei,

Yes, squatting is worse. The other day i had to use the squat toilet in office cos the seating ones were occupied! When i stood up, felt a sudden blackout. Got to lean on the cubicle wall for a few mins.

Mayb i should change my eating habits. I was told that instead of eating 3 BIG meals everyday, we have to eat 3 normal meals + 3 snacks. Very worried that i will faint in the MRT train one of these days.....

Fudgy,
Start work at 8am to 5.10pm lor...Reach office by 7am becos I took e company transport...hee...cos I stay far away frm my office...U also reach office bery early lor..

BabyCupid,
hope to see u on 23rd oct =)..

Red Ruby,
U are rite...Should take small meals now cos last wk, my appetite still bery good, can eat normal portions of meal which I normally do..But starting frm this week, cannot liao, eat too full, bery xinku...So i try to eat smaller meals but MORE meals lor... =)..

Tink u also try take smaller meals but more often =)...Me have been eating fish since 2wks ago but recently, will puke and nausea when I see or taste fish...

Hi Gals,

I've been visiting both May & Jun MTB threads.

My gynae said I may have miscarriage as embroy dun seem to grow and furthermore I have no MS symptoms. I'm really upset about the news and now under monitor for another week.

Pls count yourself lucky if you have MS symptoms as this shows that your bb is growing well.

Think I may stop coming to this forum temporary as to give myself a break.

Take care gals.

Mickymouse,
I am sorry to hear abt that...But now going to be under observation for another week hor? Take care of yourself ya...Will pray for you de...

Wow, so many early birds here. I start work at 7.30am-5pm. The MRT trains are already so packed during 5pm....no seats...so sad. Worse still, pple still cannot tell that we are pregnant!

Feifei,
Which week are you in now? Tis is my 6th week. Like u, if i eat too full now, very uncomfortable. Last week still ok....appetite very, very good. can eat a lot.

Wat food do u gals snack on? Other than biscuits, cereals and milo, i cannot think of any other. b4 pregnant, i used to eat cheezel, potato chips, chocolates etc. Now cannot liao...

Mickeymouse,

Sorry to hear abt it. However, do think on the bright side. Under monitor for another week means still got chance that the baby will be ok. Dun give up, ok!

Mickeymouse,

Very sorry to hear that. Do rest well for next week. We will all pray for you that yr baby will be fine.

Red ruby,
me in 6wks plus liao =)...My tummy abit can be seen lor, or is it my fats?hee

me same as you lor, now apeetite no good, stuff nose at times also..

Me only take biscuits, milo, instant cereals, fruits lor... soemtimes sprite for me to burp..

Littlemini2, feifei, fudgy and kylene,

Thanks for the warm reception. Congrats to all of you as well as all the June 08 MTBs.
happy.gif
Hope to hear more of your updates along the way.

feifei,
Yeah, excited to see the sac but also a little worried cos it looks very very small. :p

Mickymouse,
Will keep you and your baby in my prayers. Have a good rest.

mickymouse, my condolences... Brace up and jia you for the next one okie?

mini, gotten a scan pic from gynae already.. but he refuses to give me due to the fact that i've not cfm his services as my gynae yet... see this kinda gynae also have!

babycupid, which gynae u r seeing or signed package with?

feifei, your company so far! it's gonna b very tired as your tummy grows...

red ruby, the fainting spells only occurs when the blood id unable to circulate well when u suddenly stand up... refrain from such sudden movement to protect yourself....

fudgy, congrats! are you experiencing any MS already?
happy.gif

HI evryone here.. congrats to all who are tested +ve...!! have a smooth pregnancy!! hehe

MINI.. u r here, I caught u!!! sparks too!! hehe... see u guys again.. tata

Teragram,
=)...Tks ger... Cos only beginning lor, thats y a small sac...as time goes, sac will be bigger...me also looking forward to my next visit =)...

babycupid,

thanks!
happy.gif
yup, went for my 1st gynae appt yesterday liao. but then cos it is still very small (4.5 weeks), gynae asked me to go back in 10 days' time so that by then can detect heartbeat. can't wait for these 10 days to quickly pass.

sparks,
i went to Dr Adrian in Sengkang for my 1st visit.. not yet sign a package.. i decided to take Dr Wong in TMC instead.. how abt you? how can the gynae like tat.. just tell the edd doesnt cost much rite?

teragram,
ohh.. mine too.. do you have the measurement of the size? i was asked to go back 2 wks ltr..

babycupid,

hehe, u are v similar to mine case. u going next visit on 23 Oct right? me going on 22 Oct.
happy.gif

my sac no size leh. gynae only wrote down on the scan "very small gestational sac". :p

you gals are making this thread run so fast!!!
happy.gif

Babycupid

I still not sure which gynae to see but I also dont really think now... wait till 6 weeks then think... I guess I'm a bit afraid that my pregnancy will not go all the way since this is my first pregnancy and i read that many pple kena the first time and went on to have a baby during the second preg....

I consulted Dr Khi before and saw that there is a Dr Adrian as well as a Dr Joyclen Wong

I had spottings too when I walked very fast... but later on no more...
happy.gif

littlemini2

u r right.... full bladder than easier to see n scan....

can u tell me more about the medisave thingy? u mean it varies from gynae to gynae?

red ruby
can snack on fruits and those cereal bars...
happy.gif

feifei
oh i see... then I would have prefer to visit her in TMC too if the equipments there are better... how did u get to know about dr khi? what's your feel on her?

babycupid, i think he's also silly too. by doing this, he's actually 'chasing' me away lor.. the pic was taken anyway, it's my embroy... why can't i have it.. still very puzzle.

How do u source and cfm yr final gynae? Wat to look out for?

noscon,

Congrats!
happy.gif
same same, i am coming to 5 weeks by end of this week.

i am with dr yvonne chan at TMC. was recommended her by my friends.

sparks,
hur?!?! u mean he dun even let u have the pic!! omg.. ya.. by doin that he will only chase u away indirectly.. aiyo.. i went to Dr Adrian is becos its nearby and i heard he is gd frm forum.. den as for Dr Wong is becos frm forum and my frend.. she highly recommended her to me.. kekeke..

noscon,
ya.. initially i oso tot so.. but we mus think POSITIVE.. try our best to provide the best for our BB.. if we failed, at least we tryyyyyy.. anyway jus take care and follow gynae instructions - dun walk too fast, rest more, no smoke, no alchol etc etc.. did your gynae gif u hormones to stablise it? my frend oso exprienced spotting during her 1st child.. but everything alrite after tat.. so dun worry too much.. POSITIVE!

Hi babycupid,

Ya, really need to stay positive all the way... new experience before and aft our bb's born. My hubby was pissed! he don want to commit a gynae yet. So now we are discussing which hospital for delivery. He mentioned, all birth will b referred to KKH if kena complications.. therefore, he prefers KKH, safer.

noscon,
got to know her through one of my forum frenz de...I feel she is gentle,soft and patient gyane =)..

Sparks,
That gynae bery bad hor...hiaz....change another one ger...

Back