(2008/06) June 2008

so the 1st time only charge consultation, urine test and multi vit... return 2 weeks later loh... heng ah, by that time can see liao got heartbeat somemore

wow wow wow.. so fast.. how come u inside this thread leh? kekeke.. when EDD? koe boy or ger already?

ohhh.. boy boy.. kekeke.. congrats! hopefully i can see my bb heartbeat in 2 wks.. goin for 2nd check on 23 oct..

Hi all,
Me in my 6weeks already...Am seeing Dr Caroline Khi from TMC...Edd 1st June...

Littlemini2,babycupid,
I also see the waterbag and yolk sac of my bb last Mon by V-scan lor cos too small...will be visiting my gyane in 2wks time to hear heartbeat =)..

I also feel nausea when I am hungry...these few days feel breathing abit hard...

Cheryl,
Hi there, are you the cheryl in TTC thread? ;p

feifei,
congrats.. kekeke.. so looking forward to that day.. i tink i am a week later than urs.. i get hungry easily too.. feel nausea but nothing is out.. breathing still quite ok.. but i feel bit cramp at times..

feifei,
i planning to see Dr Jocelyn Wong from TMC but my 1st visit is Dr Adrian.. now tinking whether to Dr Adrian or Dr Wong..

Cheryl,
hihi...how u doing? wow, boy boy..Congrats!!! happy for you also leh...anymore MS?

babycupid,
Congrats to you too =)... I also gets hungry like 2 hrs interval lor, scary hor..But sometimes appetite real bad..Now cannot take fish at all leh... my tummy gets abit uncomfortable also lor..TInk this is due to our body adjusting to bb =)...Is ur tummy showing? Me showing abit liao =)

jocelyn is good... but abit too far from my place. since dr adrian is near my place.. except for NT scan and detail and delivery time have to go hospital..

feifei

no more ms liao lah. but sometime will abit nauseous leh.. tummy getting bigger, quite mafan at times... too big liao, very hard to slp

feifei,
thanks thanks.. haha.. i dunno is my fats or the bb.. wahahaha.. i tink shld be my FATS.. but i have gained 2 kgs since then.. god.. btw, do you koe the size of the sac now?

cheryl,
icic.. ya.. Dr Wong is highly recommended by my frends.. kekeke..

BabyCupid,
Oic...I also hear Dr Wong is good =)...Me that time having a hard time to decide to get Dr Khi or Dr Wong, in end chose Dr Khi..She is really bery gentle =).

do u feel bloated all e time?

cheryl,
True hor, cos bb willbe pressing onto u also lor...I hv frenz who experience pain at their ribs cos bb kicking there..

Babycupid,
hehe..me also, tink its my fats but nvm lor cos preggi liao mah..hee =)..

Last mon my sac was 0.8cm...now duno leh =)...

feifei..
hahaha.. ya.. my scan on tues showed 0.9cm.. kekeke.. actually Dr Khi is sharing the same clinic wif Dr Wong rite? Isit bery crowded? I went Dr Adrian in Sengkang is sooooooooo crowded! i waited for an hr plus.. wanna faint..

babycupid, think it's 6 weeks 6 days now.
happy.gif

feifei..
i feel bloated.. n burp bery frequently.. den sometimes i feel abit gastric pain too.. den fart alot too.. :p

mei,
tink our bb same leh =)

babycupid,
yup, Dr Khi and Dr Wong same clinic =)...the 1st time I went visit Dr Khi is at her teck whye clinic so duno abt TMC lor..But I believe the waiting time is an hr + lor..

Sparks,
Tks =)

Sparks....yupyup...today scan, the pic put edd is 5june08 lei....haha....so joining this thread...and it stated 6 wks of today...

Mei, urs so fast can see the sac arh...me nthg yet, im using the tummy scan one...cannot see anything except the waterbag...n the pic idicate 1.16cm...duno wats tat? but dun see anthing...

littlemini2, how come ur scan got the details one? mine dun have leh. dr showed me the waterbag and a little white dot blinking. btw, wat the diff between waterbag and sac? sac = blinking white dot??

feifei, so when's ur edd?

where gt detail, everything is stated at the scan pic gvn...haha....waterbag is the carry the bb inside one, sac is ur bb....haha...Dr Adrian told u ur edd, or u gt the scan pic?

babycupid, i also burp alot n feel gastric pain too...thn early in the morning before breakfast, will start feeling uncomfortable in the stomach, like want to vomit....

littlemini, i got the scan pic but no date mentioned. i forget to ask dr adrian so i ask the nurse when doing payment

littlemini..
ar, so now only see the water bag cannot see the bb? den mine oso lor.. mine only 0.9cm.. kekeke.. even smaller.. Dr Adrian did not say the EDD lor..

mei & babycupid, Dr Adrian also nv tell me abt edd, its while waiting for the nurse to call us for the payment n med, we are looking at the pic, than my hb saw there are some dates there...

mei, u mite want to see one more time on the scan pic cos the print is rather small...

babycupid, haha...i oso duno wat does the 1.16cm means, but i guess is the waterbag bah...

1.16cm is the bb length ba... u ard 7weeks?
the print out will show EDD. DR will oso say the EDD... anyway he follow wat he scan de

feifei

i went to see Dr Khi before for endo issues before and found that she is so patient and soft spoken....
happy.gif
very different from the gynaes I saw before.... do u visit her in teck whye or TMC?

Babycupid
Dr Wong is from the same office as Dr Khi in TMC? heard that she is good too...

this thread is moving so fast!
happy.gif

Ladies

I'm experiencing mild crampings quite frequently at 4weeks+. I had this crampings since after ovulation. No backache but 1 spotting(2 drops of blood 3-4 days ago) . Is this normal?

cheryl....hmmm, i also duno is it the bb length or the waterbag, cos gynae say cant see the sac, so hw can it be bb, so i suspect is waterbag....haha....im in my 6th weeks

noscon, cramping is normal during the early stage, but than its oso better for u to consult ur gynae since u gt spotting

littlemini,
my scan pic no EDD wor.. only saw this measurement 0.9cm.. tats all i have.. kekeke..

noscon,
i went to Dr Adrian oso becos of spotting.. he told me its not norm.. meaning the bb is unstable.. so he gif me duphaston to stablise it.. so jus take lor.. did u see the gynae? Mayb u wanna see if the problem persists.. cos another view frm Dr Wong, she told me not to worry.. saying spotting is common during early preg.. wat she said is if the spotting continues den better check-up early..

noscon,
yes.. Dr Wong, Dr Khi and Dr Tan is sharing the same clinic name.. so i assume is same clinic la.. hahahaha.. so which gynae u intend to see?

littlemini,
ya lor.. i tink so oso.. when did u scan? i wanna see mine is hw old.. agar.. i tink mine is 5wks plus.. kekeke..

wah.. so today is 6wks.. 1.16cm.. mine scan on tues.. 0.9cm so mine is 5wks only lor.. i guess. kekekee..

ya.. mine oso see nothing.. waterbag only.. somemore is only can see thru V scan.. he ask me go back 2 wks ltr.. 23 oct..

mei.. no wonder.. Dr Adrian asked me issit went to toilet to let go b4 seeing him.. hahahaha.. i tink mayb becos of tat.. hahahahaa.. taken note..

babycupid, bt u nt gg back to Dr Adrian rite...

ya, mei, i oso heard fm friends say must hv full bladder, than easier to scan...so next wk i will drink a lot of water before seeing him...

Back