(2008/06) June 2008

shern,
hehe, no need lor, I supplying the door gifts =)..small gift lor...

Tera,
hehe...no prob de =).

bAbycupid,
My get also lor..kept on shouting yest, like wan to talk lor, then aft that cough abit cos shouting lor...so funny hor, then sit in the walker kept on following us..hee

feifei,
ya lor.. shout till cough.. den cough abit den continue to shout.. aiyo.. ya.. kept wanting to tok.. abit noisy.. kekeke..
walker i haven let him try.. only sit on it den he still abit tip toe so will let him sit ltr..

<font color="aa00aa">Riz, ok, thanks! I think i roughly know where is it liao! Shall go and get when i plan to let my ger start the porridge.</font>

Babycupid,
beginning they will feel abit scare to walk abt in their walker, but when they are USED to it, haha, trouble comes..my ger now likes to go to my tv there to touch the cables *faintz*..

<font color="ff0000">feifei

yesterday my gal 1st time sit in walker.....
walk backward liao...
1981944.gif
</font>

Calling for Angel_z, Ritzy &amp; Feifei!!

Your Happybellies cereal has just arrived at my place this morning. Please advice collection via SMS @ 90073277. Thanks.

PLS NOTE THAT I WON'T B LOGGING IN TODAY AS I'LL B IN JB.

Babycupid,
Buffet starts at 12pm lor..=)...Gift exhange will be 2pm lor, if all the mummies arrive earlier than 2pm, then we can start early for the gift exchange lor =D...

<font color="808080"><font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma">Morning Ladies!
Babycupid,
my baby shout alot, very loud at times</font></font>

ladies, i am also a june mum. would like to find out if there is anyone who mense has not come back yet? i am still pumping twice a day (before and after work) and latching 1 feed before bed.

my mense never came back after delivery. i have been having craving and big appetite these 2-3 weeks, plus the supply has dropped till i have to supplement with formula. i am beginning to wonder if i am pregnant but a bit hard since i am still bf and no mense?

<font color="aa00aa">Wendy, no menses and still bf does not mean u wont get preggie. There's still chances of you get pregnant though u r still bfing.

I'm still giving my ger BM till now but my menses was very on. After delivery, every month is reporting. As for appetite, i eat a lot since delivery as i think BF mum get hungry more often. And then before my menses come, normally my BM supply will drop oso.
For your case, any oths symptoms beside appetite increasing? If you feel unsure, maybe wanna do a pregnancy test yourself.</font>

<font color="ff0000">Wendy, i still got pregnant when i still bf my 1st son when he was 14mts old....
happy.gif

like wat felicia said, no harm trying the test kit..
</font>

felicia, the thing is that i have not been eating so much or so much craving since pregnancy days, there is always a empty/unfilled stomach feeling.
plus, my boy is starting to reject me. not sure if i am too sensitive... sigh... actually, i have a routine gynae check next month. maybe, i should just wait till then. sigh...

Shern,
Ur boy never bio ZuEn? Aiyo, like that no chance liao. LOL!

bbcupid,
Ya, my girl shouts alot too, esp when she's angry.

Feifei,
Chalotte can move via the walker liao. My bb still gong gong sit inside. -.o"
Oh, still not sure if I can join the gathering. Will msg you ya. Will only noe on the day itself.

Wendy,
I oso no menses since preggy. But my menses super irregualr to begin with. My appetite oso increased as compared to pre-preggy. Sometimes, when I feel "movement" in my tummy, I oso wondering whether I am preggy again. But no lah, I tried so hard then conceive this baby, dun think will be lucky the 2nd time. ;p

ZuEn,
At 1st Charlotte also like that, but aft awhile, she loves being inside, can jump ard too..then move ard, sit there watch cartoons at times...hmm..the movement could be wind lor.. =)..hehe...how long u tried for little zuen?

Can lor, u let me know lor..

<font color="808080"><font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma">Danryan,
after i saved the smiley from the website you posted, how to insert into here huh?i type clipart {clipart_image_xxxx</font> but cannot leh

Wendy,
i am still total breastfeeding + introduced some semi solids, no menses yet</font>

danyran,
wah, u got so many nice icons. hee...

btw mummies,
i have a BN tin of enfapro 900g to let go. anyone interested? i can bring over to sandra's hse if u going.

<font color="aa00aa">ZuEn, we are consider very fertile within the 1st year after delivery. So even if u have been trying for many yrs on ur 1st pregnancy, if u are lucky, 2nd pregnancy will happen within the 1st year.
One of my friends, try baby project for 2+ yrs and finally she go to see gynae and she was on clomid, and hormome injection before she succeed in conceived her 1st ger. Then she oso tot she's not easy conceive type, but she got preggie just 3-4mths after delivered her #1.</font>

<font color="808080"><font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma">Danryan,
the baby is so-o-o-o-h <blink><font color="ff0000">CUTE</font></blink></font></font>

i tink not true on most fertile after birth.. cos many of my frends having difficulties conceiving their #2.. a few of them tried few yrs..

i strongly believe in fate.. time to have will have.. kekeke..

yes, i agree that not most are most fertile after birth. i have friends who have a lot of problem conceiving after the honeymoon #1.

<font color="ff0000">Leng leng

yr no 2 same age wif my boy lah like dat....yr 2005 is it??...

my #1 is 14mths, i get #2
get #3 when #2 is 2yrs
1983179.gif

with 3 kids can play skipping liao
</font>

hello!

Over the weekend my boy again no poo, but today morn he has poo. Sat n sun i let him take cereal and prune puree and 20ml water. water only give on sun.

Just went to marketplace at Raffles city shopping centre. a lot of healthytimes and earthbest baby jar there. i bot 12 jars, since so hard to find healthytimes. I tink i will only prepare fresh puree when i got the time. baby jar puree also taste better than my homemade puree, actually.

Re: porridge

some colleague told me this morn tat can prepare porridge at 6mths liao. She said can put meat and soy sauce n vegs.

But then again i tink, i haven't done all the allegy test yet, how to prepare porridge. somemore only intro 1 puree and 1 cereal so far. still long way to go i tink.

hi all!!

long time nv log in... bb sick, i'm oso sick. coughing like mad.

re: porridge
my MIL has started porridge since bb was 4 mths old!!! but only on sampling basis on-off. now he eats porridge v frequently and it's hard to convince the old folks to follow the allergy test rule. so now, bb bleh has eaten pumpkin, carrots, potatoes, fish and pork porridge. so far so gd.. luckily...

yest, me and hb went to bishan to makan dinner, put ah boy on bb chair. he beat the table like anything, then suck on the bb chair! *shocked*.. i have to keep pulling him away, then he will complain when i stop him from sucking the chair.

Btw, anyone want to get the MIM sling, i have one completed not used.

i tink i have to collate one list of items which i have not use, then sell them off. cos take up space at home.

Hi Ellysia,

Last time i posted on how to make prune puree before, maybe i miss the tread reply.
So now gonna ask again..keke..pai say .. pai say

shinely,

i got reply yr post. me didn't make. i buy. Gerber prune. i taste it before, nice. not v sour, not v sweet. Only gerber brand has prune in itself, i.e. didn't mix with other fruit/veg. other brands like heniz have a mixture of fruit mixed together. if u get apple n prune, it won't be effective for constipation bec apple solidfy stools and prune loosen stools.

If u want to make, u can buy plums from supermarket, then make it. can see www.wholesomefood.com. but i tink not easy to make prune puree, i buy.

so far i oso only intro rice cereal, apple and pear.. thurs ask maid to intro peach puree(bottled) den wkend i intro sweEt potato.. den i will mayb try banana.. den corn/vegs.. den i will start porridge..
meat/fish mayb when he is 7 or 8mths..

i intend to start meat and fish only at 9mths.
next mth i may start barley cereal, bec the brown rice cereal is quite constipative. then next 2 mths work on combination of fruits and vegs.

now cos my boy having problems with digestion, so i will combine the more constipative food with high fibre food, so tat got balanced meal.

Back