(2008/05) May 2008

Hi Sparks,

I'm ok, no MS but must be careful with what I eat. If I eat unhyigence or cold food, I will throw out. How about u?

Hi Jaspire,

I paid $194 for triple test and other pre-natal test (HIV, Hep A, etc). your $125 for triple test only?

Hi Twinky, Im now in my 13th week. Think my MS getting worse. Keep puking the whole day yesterday. Puke out everything that I have eat or drink. Really dont have the mood to work cuz I keep rushing to the toilet. I really hope that my MS will goes off soon....

Help! Gals, do you have any recommendations to ease the feeling of puking?

Hey Doglover and Bonjon

I have occassion MS, also depend on what I eat and I try to eat thing that is easy to digest. Like I don't eat noodle but eat Horfun. Drink hot soup and hot drink. Eat biscuit if I feel like puking. But each individual pregnancy are unique. Last pregnancy I can't take sour stuff and I like cheese burger. This one I love sour food but can't take Mac.

Anyone of you can't sleep well at nite? I think I being waking up at 4am in the morning for 1wks liao. Very difficult to sleep back 8(

Hi Poko,

I will stay awake for at least one hour after I give my son night feed but I sleep at around 9.30pm.

So far I dun have any craving but if I have beehoon for bf, I can go without lunch. But I try to eat something light. I can't finish Mac value meal now, only take burger and abit of fries, if take the drink, damn full, feel like throwing out.

U loves sour food, my MIL say eat sour food, mean boy. The last time She was watching what I eat, to determine the sex of the baby. I had bland taste bud so keep taking watermelon cos I dun understand why they look so sweet yet dun taste sweet. Then she said, u like watermelon?? sweet stuffs?? girl??

haha

Hi,

I am 15 weeks plus and still puking. I read in a mag that there is this place in Vivocity, some maternity store at the groundfloor sells ginger sweets that claims to curb morning sickness, i think i will go and buy it this weekend. CAn eat watermelon?? I have been craving for it, but my mum says can't eat cos too cooling!!

i think everything we eat in moderation will be fine.
happy.gif

me now 15 weeks, no more MS, appetite improved..but cant sleep well at night..

I also like watermelon... I also eat Pineapple as if I see it and I don't eat I will be very sad. So I check with Gynea when I have #1 she say is fine so I do take during my last pregnancy and this one too... I can't take orange or apple.

Sour = boi? But my last pregnancy I don't like sour but I got a boi. Anyway will know a few weeks later...

Wow Poko, you eat watermelon and pineapple. So good.. My mum don't allow me to eat. I also don't dare to eat. Hehe..

I can't wait for 28th Nov. Just want to know how baby is doing. Now 15 weeks, hopefully can see the gender soon.

My MS is alot better and now only when I wake up, feel like puking that's all. I realised I get backache easily when I stand too long. But nowadays don't feel that tired at night already. My tummy starting to show abit have to get more new dresses.

Rachel, piggymummy
i ate 2 pieces of watermelon everyday during my preg period ha ha ha cos our body very hot during 2nd n 3rd trimester. dun care liao only need something cooling during that time!

hi gals,

did anyone of u measure ur waist???
i did it out of fun and i got a very big shock...
it has actually increased by 7 inches...
(measurement at the belly button area)
is my tummy too big???
faint faint faint...

think i also need the anti stretch mark cream soon.
anyone can recommend?

sgn, yes can meet during the Dec 3 to 9. I sms tmr morning can?

bonjon, my triple test is oni $125 leh. Includes all those test liao.

Hi Jaspire,

So cheap, u're on package? I'm not.

I were told that young children will be able to know the sex of our baby, my colleague told me she had said her nephew and his answer was correct, a boy. She had asked me to do so but I refused. I personally feel that if my son want, he will tell me without me asking.

bonjon, my gynae dun have package. Its already very cheap so I think dats why my gynae dun have package.

icebubbles, i am using Avent Stretch mark cream. I like the smell and its not too creamy nor oily. Absorbs well.

Hi,

I use cocoa butter from body shop and basically keep my tummy moisturize. For my first one i don't have any stretch marks, hopefully i can say the same for my second one too. But i think hard cos now 15 weeks plus already showing and the worse thing is that i feel that my tummy expand overnight! The night before still small, then the next morning i can't feed into my usual clothes! ANy mummies face the same thing?

hi gals, just wondering. Have you gals bought maternity or nursing bras? Or you gals just bought extensions for your existing bras?

Any suggestions? My bras all all getting too tight and my cup seem to overflow liao.
sad.gif

Jaspire, pls help to update mine. My EDD shd be 19 May'08, has been changing, but I guess it shd be still be in Mid-May. My gynae is Dr. Vincent Lee, Bishan 8 Women's Clinic, will be delivering at TMC.

I bought bra extensions for my bras. I felt that it's more economical that way.

Hi, does anyone know the range of weight baby should be @ ard 15-16 weeks? Coz the one on the websites seem to be quite a bit lower than my baby's weight...

gina, no prob! Me updated liao. Will post the table soon.

Anyone knows bb gender already?

Rachel, my gynae never tell me bb's weight so I can't help.

faye, can give the following details?
EDD Date:
Gynae Name:
Delivering Hospital:
Child #:

Hi,
Just happen to see this thread. I'm carrying my 2nd child and my EDD is on the 19 May 08. My gynae is Dr WK Tan from TMC.

The nurse from TMC told me on my first pregnancy, not to waste $$ to buy those expensive lotion. She said, johnson & johnson lotion is enough liao..

welcome dearie e!

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD </TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>ant1712</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr C Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>baby</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>jaspire</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>muzicgal</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>piggylim</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>rantingbaby</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>taman jrg</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>icebaby</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A.</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>bluelips</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>sugar</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>xavpris</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr SC Quek </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>bonjon</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>kab</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Dr Yeap ML</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>snoopie</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Dr W.K Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>dewdrops</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Dr Chin </TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>smurferoos</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>courage</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>lisa cheng</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>piggy mummy</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>twinkle star</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>xiuxiu</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>cherimoya</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>diana</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>jen</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>poko</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>sunshine</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>littlebaby</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>choc</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>dolly23</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr C Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>juin</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr Yeah ML</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>missymouse</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>ylyn</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>lynn</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>melc</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>pooh</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>PL</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Jer</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr Chen LH</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>winnedy</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh SC</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>gosh</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>jocelyn ng</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>peace(II)</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>reddates</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>dearie e</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Gina Loh</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr. Vincent Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Jacqueline Chan</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>luvbella</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr S Nair</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>moony</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>birdy</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>icebubbles</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>jessl</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>doglover</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>annabelle</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Dr CK Tho</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A.</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>jo</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>Dr C Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>sparks</TD><TD>29th</TD><TD>Dr HH Chan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>friesbandit</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>kelcqi</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>yanling</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>mei</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>cu2nite</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>LynnLynn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>shufen</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Anyone feel their baby moving already? Me second time mum, think I started feeling movement around 13weeks plus, but the movements become definite now when I am 15 weeks. For my first pregnancy, I felt my baby move when I was 17 weeks. I read that 2nd time mums (and thinner women) tend to feel their baby movements earlier.
happy.gif

I feel BB movement at 13.2wks too... 8)

Early in the morning around 5 plus, again can't sleep and I feel a slight kick on my tummy. The feeling is good feel that there is really a bb inside me. Now I can even feel BB hicup...

Hello Ladies,

Wow, this thread moving so fast, nv get to follow since I was away for a week.

Hey, just some info to share with you mummies, I just came back from Japan, and I managed to get some nursing bra and baby clothes at a very cheap price.

Average Maternity bra is 70% cheaper than Singapore. I got mine at less than 20 bucks per piece, BB clothes ard 5 bucks per piece. The material in cotton, very soft and comfy.

So if you ladies have friends who travels to Japan, can ask them to get some back for you.
happy.gif

Wow poko, U felt baby's moving already? So great...

I dunno if I was being sensitive or what, whenever I lie flat, I can see my tummy like following my heartbeat like that. Wondering if the beats belongs to me or baby... :p

Prune juice works, I haven been able to poo for 5 days, I went to get prune juice with hubby yesterday and today finally clear.

Btw, Any mummies taking milk for calcium? Like those Annum for pregnant and breastfeeding etc? I am thinking of buying those milk cos I'm worried abt loss of calcium during pregnancy, but yet I scare if I start taking milk, I'll pound on weight. My gf used to take 1 litre milk a day and she put on total 25kg. Per wk from her second trimester onwards, she gain 3-5kg in 2 wks, scary... Now she still trying to lose her preggie weight after 1 yr.

Sigh, I get outbreaks on my face(alot) and back. Feel so ugly.
sad.gif

wa so fast can feel the BB kick?

Kelcqi,

i think the heartbeat u c is ur own heartbeat neh..I noticed it b4 i get preggy..

i started to take those milk b4 preg..now taking a cup per day..

how many week r u now?

One more thing, I am now almost 11.5wks preggie, the MS seem to subside but I started feeling super tired and letagic. I can practically sleep from nite to noon, wake up and have lunch, then go back and nap till 4-5 plus, and after dinner start feeling tired again.

I had isomia and trouble sleeping earlier on, suddenly now like forever not enough sleep. Am I normal? I thought of going out to get a job or return to my old job but at this rate of tiredness, I wonder how to cope. But I pefer now being tired than can't sleep. Can rest the back also.

Kelcqi, i also feel bb. but think it the heartbeat. not the movement ba... when lyin down, can c the belly movin up n down v fast. sometimes it more stronger. wonder it that bb bouncin. =)

harlo gals! went for gynae visit jus nw. bb so active, jerkin up n dwn! but we managed to see the 'stick' when bb opened up legs! hahah... so 90% boy liao
happy.gif

i gained another 2kg! sighz... gynae says beta to ctrl else bb becm too big!

hi jaspire,

can buy extension and try 1st,cos extension cheaper,$3 for 2,if extension cant help then buy new 1s

hi muzicgal,

the fetal mic can buy at kiddy palace,think can pay $10 to apply for the card also

hi sgn,

i can meet u from the Dec 3 to 9 also,on leave also :>
thanks so much!

ant,
congrats! seems, those bb who would review the gender as early as 3 months are usually boys. my colleagues' too, they say boys will "show off" their birdie, while gals are more shy ! LOL. so cute.

jaspire,
bra extension is useful for short term only. once the breast has grown out of the current cup size, then it's time to change.

kelcqi, I also get break out on the face. feel so ugly. sigh... last time only a little bit. now the whole face has... sigh.. wonder whether there is any way to make pimple subside.

Yanling, sob sob... I also dunno leh. I feel so tempted to use those pimple gel but I scare of side effect. This morning I notice 2 new ones on the face. I hack care liao, just apply the gel. I also get pimples on my chest and back also. I am thinking of seeing the doc for pimple issue, see if he can help or give some medication. Cos my pimples even subside, still look abit dark, like scarring like that. I feel so ugly till I told hubby I dread going out. Sigh...

My gfs all told me if alot of outbreak likely to be a boy. *Cross finger* Hope I'm not suffering in vain since I have outbreaks

Back