(2008/05) May 2008

ant, jaspire, you all still at the ttc thread there ah? I very long no go liao. I find it hard to talk there cos the thread is moving too fast and i read already no head no tail. :p

hi weekender, ya... we still at the 2WW thread. They were asking abt u oso. Hee.. the gals there are very friendly and helpful, hence the thread tends to move fast.
happy.gif
Hmm...nose bleed ah, better see GP or gynae leh. But if see GP must let GP know u preggie hor.

weekender- me stil at the 2ww thread. hee.. u go there n tell them ur gd news lah! hee... they were askin abt u cos liz saw ur posting here...
happy.gif

jaspire,
really? wow. happy that they still remember me.
happy.gif
yeah.. the gals there are friendly, caring and supportive too. too bad cannot go that thread often cos too many to read, and wait my boss see i eat snake. hehe..
I got my own gynae, but the appt is on 29 Sept. Wonder should i bring forward the appt. but i scared still early scan nothing, wait scared myself only.

weekender, who is yr gynae and where u intend to deliver? First baby rite? I am going to update our table listing liao...

Choc, do give me more info on yr EDD, gynae, hospital etc... so i can update hor...

Weekender,

CONGRATS! It's a confirmed +ve. I have a even more faint line than yours when I tested at DPO 11. My line oni gets as dark as yours 1 day after AF is due. My LMP is 7 Aug( 1 day before yours) and I just went for my 1st check up yesterday afternoon. Can see the pregnancy sac and the size if about 5.5 weeks.

Sparks, its gd to rest leh... I oso wan to rest but I got to work so bo bian. Maybe when u wakey to pee, do some stretching loh. U still on MC for bedrest?

Jaspire,
I think i am being paranoid, i keep thinking whether this preg will carry on to term. Last time i got M/C b4. Hope this time round is healthy one.

my gynae is WK Tan and at TMC. #1.

missymouse, thanks. Congratulations to you too. Can see bb sac liao. That is a good news.
me supposingly is DPO 18 or 20.. see lah.. i also dun really know when i ovulated. from my chart seems like ovulate 20 days ago. but fertilityfriend.com predict i ovulate 18 days ago. u dpo 12 already got so dark. me 18 or 20, only like that.
sad.gif

weekender,

Thanks.
happy.gif
.I only got such a dark line 1 day after my AF is due. Before that it's was super faint line. FF not very accurate. They kept changing my O day till I also dunno when is my O.

weekender, dun worry too much. If worry ah, suggest u go see doc earlier. Dun wait till 29th Sept. So late. Cos if bb not stable, at least doc can give you duphaston (an tai yao). Also, u must be having folic acid liao. So dun wait, call to get an earlier appt hor...

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD </TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Child # </TD></TR><TR><TD>ant1712</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr C Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>jaspire</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>muzicgal</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>sugar</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>icebaby</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A.</TD><TD>3rd </TD></TR><TR><TD>poko</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>courage</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>sparks</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>snoopie</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Dr W.K Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>kab</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Dr Yeap ML</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherimoya</TD><TD>9th</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunshine</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>missymouse</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>pooh</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>3rd </TD></TR><TR><TD>weekender</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr W.K Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

weekender, i know Dr WK tan from TMC... she & my mother are good friends. My mum mentioned she a very humble person. I juz called her yesterday.

Sparks,
are you going to see her as well?
Yeah she is a very humble person. Not only that, she is very confident and look very CI XIANG.
happy.gif
Currently i am seeing her cos of PCOS.

poko, weekender and choc,
congrats! more and more May MTB!

Next time our kids will all have their birthday in May, ie exam time. very poor thing leh. :p

hehe... my husband and I both birthday are in Apr, actually hope my children also born in Apr..then become april family... now this one is in May. dream dashed. but never mind. hope the child can grow healthily is more impt.

Weekender, I also had a miscarriage before. also hoping for the best for this pregnancy. Praying hard and putting everything in God's hand.
happy.gif

I would like to join in. my EDD should be 8th May if it goes smoothly. This is my second. But yesterday at my first visit to the gyne, at 5.6 week, only a sac can be seen. The yolk sac is not obvious. Getting very worried. will be seeing gyne again next week. I managed to see the yolk sac very clearly at 6 week for my first baby.

wow more n more ppl here!
happy.gif

congrats xiuxiu
happy.gif

can u all stil wear ur normal clothes?? i realise my pants like gettin tighter liao
sad.gif

ant, my pants oso too tight liao. I dun dare to wear some of them cos b4 preggie, my pants all just nice one... no room for expansion, dats y i very fast became tight. And I heard its not gd to restrict yr uterus growing. So i dun dare to wear if tight.

Ant, my skirts also very tight... can notice stomach bulging out. But the baby is still so small..size of a sesame seed only. Maybe, the extras is due to fat gain.. ha ha

mine seems to be getting less tight. Weigh 0.6kg lesser as compared to 1 mth ago when I visited the gynae.

Hihi,

my date of last mense is aug 6, so how to calculate my EDD?

I havent confirm the hospital yet.... still struggling

Welcome and Congrats to all 8) And hope more join in the thread we need each other support 8)

For my last pregnancy I avoid Garlic as I can't take the smell... Love Cheese Burger, Spicy food, Hawker food. Will feel disgust if I see raw meat so I can't cook for a while. I took cab to work until my 2nd tri as I will puke anytime everywhere...

Now I feel bloated and to avoid heart burn feeling I will eat something once I feel the gas is increasing in my stomach.

Hi Millie, no problem. The forum is meant for sharing and helping.
happy.gif

choc, no problem... no hurry to confirm hospital yet but u need to find a gynae to go to first. Go to one u comfy/trust.
happy.gif
Is this your 1st baby?

wow, looking at our list... got 17 May MTBs liao leh...

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD </TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Child # </TD></TR><TR><TD>ant1712</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr C Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>jaspire</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>muzicgal</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>sugar</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>icebaby</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A.</TD><TD>3rd </TD></TR><TR><TD>poko</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>courage</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>sparks</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>snoopie</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Dr W.K Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>kab</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Dr Yeap ML</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiuxiu</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherimoya</TD><TD>9th</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunshine</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>choc</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>missymouse</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>pooh</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>3rd </TD></TR><TR><TD>weekender</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr W.K Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Justen is from a "Name" book... I think Justin is more common.

Justen give me a sweet smile when I told him he is going to be gor gor and there is baby inside my tummy. So now every nite before bed time he will kiss my tummy.

We just back from a flight trip so I think if you feel that your body is okie for traveling should be fine. I also "bring" Justen back from US when I am 3mth Preggie.

hi poko, ya... Justin is a common name, i never saw Justen as a name b4 dats y i thot its derived from Justin. Kekeke... So nice hor, its impt to have yr boy accept his going to be a gor gor soon and he will surely love his younger sibling one...

weekender, ya... u still holding on the fort...
happy.gif

Oh I just check my EDD on Baby centre as my cycle is 35days so EDD should be 11th May. But I will go for C section so might choose baby to deliver on a earlier date so that can have same birthday as Daddy.

Just book appointment with H K Ho @ Women & Fertility Clinic @ Mt A his schedule is super pack earliest appointment is on 28th Sep...

ant, sorry i missed yr earlier post... me din get new pants. I got some pants/skirts when i was fatter which i din give away. So just nice can wear them again. But its quite loose. Anyway, better then too tight i guess. Kekeke.

Poko, i updated yr data liao... will post when the next mummy joins us... *wink* when is yr DH birthday? My DH birthday same EDD as our baby on May 1st, so hubby very thrilled. Oni thing is dunno baby can wait till exact day to come out or not and be daddy's bday pressie. LOL!

Hi girls,

I'm at 6th week 4days...yesterday went to the see gynae, can see the heartbeat, this is my second pregnancy, my boy already 13 month old now.

A warm welcome to all the newcomers!

missymouse,
gd to hear that you saw the gestational sac!

schnauzie,
how was your gynae appt? Hope that your bb is growing well.

To all,
my pants are too tight already, must go dig out my preggy clothes again. I'm putting on 1 kg a week, goodness! Anybody in the same shoes?

xav,
my boy is also 13 mths!

Back