(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

20 Sept ( saturday) West side playdate + makan
(Holland v or anyone's place?).CONFIRMED. Pls indicate 12 at coffee club or 2 pm at my hse.

1. Jeanie
2. lezy
3. bkkgal (i put u in cuz u have to get socks from me! muahhahahaha!Wah.. lezy.. like that also can?)
4. bx
5. jass1408 (12 / 2 will be ok. can i bring my maid?)
6. cheryl TBC (cos going for hb's fren's bb full month) 2pm.. i see wat time the baby shower ends... cos at bt batok, shd be quite fast to go jeanie house

BX.. if you can bring then it will be good.. cause i only have 1. But if its too troublesome.. then nvm.. cause i ot a foldable mattress that i have just washed and air dry ( pretty new) so if u all dun mind

Jass.. ur maid can help me do HH chores!! Hehe.. just joking k.. sure.. bring her along.

Activities for play date! wanna do some activities?? like those did in baby gym.. i have flash cards and some toys.. feel free to bring some rattles and stuff k..

kitsune high 5!! i want end aug.. virgo baby.. du nmind sep too.. near hubby birthday..

Isobellies.. yar lor... dec ( holi mood) lets get busy!

blueginger: after introducing formula my boy still wakes up once at night
sad.gif

Dor: Vaise so cute leh! will pause and see what u doing hehe.

kitsune: i can help u buy but i stay in north leh.

tute: porridge with sweet potato, pumpkin , carrot adn corn, yummy! sure cayleb loves it cuz it must be real sweet and tasty!

bluwind: if bb's poo is watery , like diarhea, then maybe you got to mix with 1st FM adn see how.

sunny: wow!!!!!!11 you made your own mooncake!!! you got time to make it?

sacrifice: when i bf, i cant eat peanuts and durians. especially durian!! my favourite. got to endure till i stopp bf

xiaoyun, u brought carrie to doc? take care!! you bot PIS at 600 or US? seriously i will invest in one if i got 2nd bb
carrie really very guai!!! so envy! ehhe

jeannie: mayne you get get the PIS from US first. if dont want then sell to us!! hehe

#2nd bb: after seeing so many cute bb gal, i also want a bb gal, though i'm still very scared with taking care of bb boy now..
but i dunno how to have a bb gal wor.. so envy mummies who have one gal one boy!!!

xiaoyun, think your previous DB shiping is more ex cuz that time USD stronger?

wow...v active mon mng!!!

just to share some major drama over the weekend. supposed to have play dat at my place but it didn't happen. this is why

fri night - bb woke up 7 times (11, 1, 4 and every hr after that )
sat night - bb woke up 3 times (11, 1, 4)
sun night - bb woke up 5 times (11, 1, 2, 3, 4)

i'm concussed but i think my bb is worse. cancelled the sat play date at my place cos she was major sleep deprived.

i really dunno what is wrong. thought it's tummy or toothache, but when we carry and rock her she quietens down. the moment put her down in cot she will cry.

anyone starting ur baby at BJG tis oct term?
I've juz registered for the little crawlers 1 class.Attended the trial on sat. Oh my baby seems not used to the environment and started crying but he can still b distracted for a while when looking at the flash cards. Anybody oso hve same experience?

Hey gers, lets confirm the playdate then i can trf my bumper mat from MIL place and tidy my hse a bit. Need to p u all add also.

(Holland v or anyone's place?).CONFIRMED. Pls indicate 12 at coffee club or 2 pm at my hse.

1. Jeanie
2. lezy
3. bkkgal (i put u in cuz u have to get socks from me! muahhahahaha!Wah.. lezy.. like that also can?)
4. bx
5. jass1408 (i oso wanna join)
6. cheryl TBC (cos going for hb's fren's bb full month)
7. Qingling (me me...please dun delete me leh..i posted earlier.... :p)

Is that all?

BJG - jeannie - yes i wana sign Heidi for the trial too..

kindermusik - are your bb ready to participate as well?

aquaduck - no more news about this swimming?

shichida - any mummies planning to sign up? my GD program not very successful because i always came home late, and bb is already sleepy..morning also always rushing for time

jass: yea, my this colleague very discouraging one. always said bf not good when i said my boy still wakes up at night.
but i dont care la. she will know when she has her own bb.

bx: ashlynn so pretty!! where did you go to the gym? how much is the gym? so interesting hor!

#no 2: meet in 2010 thread meaning conceive by when>?

iso: yeah! i also wanna know what's the technique for having a bb gal hahah

may: wah ervin big boy liao, how to carry? i tink next time got to ask hubby to carry liao. is his job!

*pat pat* poor Garfield
sad.gif
hope Arielle's better?

Could Arielle be teething? Sometimes we can't feel or see becos the tooth hasn't breached the gum yet..but the bb can feel the itichiness/discomfort.

Kate has 2 little tooth coming out at the same time. Another mummy here has 4 coming out right? Can I ask ah, how much is too much dentinox to give? I'm worried that I'm drugging my girl! hahaha. Whole weekend, i was applying dentinox like siao! She was especially fretful yday.

Amy
I tried your carrot sticks and she liked it! hehe,much more economical than giving rusks. At least with carrot sticks I can wash and give again if she drops it. I will try celery next but prob is my family dun like to eat celery so if I buy a bunch, means that I need to find a creative way to cook the rest. :p Thanks for the tip!

tong i think by dec haf to conceive if wan a sept 2010 baby

i think i try to conceive a early oct baby, den plan c-sect on my bday. lol

tongtong
i bought the paste from the shop and do the snowskin myself when both of them are sleeping. haha...
cannot eat durian? why? i ate a lot woh. :p

re: west side playdate
if it's not at coffee club, where will it be?

garfield
aiyo... poor you. bb woke up so many times... must be very tiring manz...

wow!!!
so many talks abt no.2!!!
how come no one on no.3???

re:pump
i give my vote to avent manual pump!!! veri good..n cheap!

JWT gym
bx, where is it?
fun?
how much u paid for it?

1. Jeanie
2. lezy
4. bx
5. jass1408 (i oso wanna join)
6. cheryl TBC (cos going for hb's fren's bb full month)
7. Qingling (me me...please dun delete me leh..i posted earlier.... :p)
8. Tubao

bkkgal/amy
for the carrot stick, we briefly boil the carrot and keep in the fridge inside a bowl of water is it? paiseh, i forgot the instruction liao :p

tongtong
i intro fm to Hillary and she still wakes up at least 2 to 3 times during the night too.

garfield
*pat pat* totally understand how you feel as there was a few days when H wakie literally every hour and caused hb n myself to become pandas! hope you and A are well now

tute
now then i see that someone is behind supporting your boy in the pics! the first one looks cool, your boy looked so serious, cute!

jeannie
G looks cute that tat pink headband, she must ve enjoyed herself v much.

bkkgal / amy:
carrot stick is how long and how thick huh? will bb somehow chew till it broke? just worried that if that happens he might get choke. to boil in water for how long?

garfield:
o dear poor mummy and baby arielle. hope tonight is a better night for both of you. 7 times are seriously bad, i'm sure you are exhausted.... v ke lian.

Shaun ate paper last weekend! to my horror i saw pieces of paper inside his mouth , toungue and one big piece sticking on his upper gum! he wailed when i tried to dig out the piece of paper. aiks, i just wlked off for a second and this happened. really dunno how to handle him!
sad.gif

bkkgal: you can cook soup using celery without eating it. can try!as for teething gel, i never use them, think it's better not to give less cuz afterall, it's somethign that bb will eat into the stomach ma right

andrea and happymu.. thanks for the compliments.. I also think she very cute.. not very pretty hehe.. but cute leh. Love her so much... esp now when she will talk in he own language.. aiyoh.. buay tahan..

Garfield.. oops.. i think i understand.. not only she dun sleep wel.. i think quite tough on u and ur hubby.

cheryl.. wah liao.. ur plan is superb lor.. C sect on ur birthdate.. hehehe.. funny.. btw.. u thinking oftrying natural??

Dor.. alamak.. we only no.2 leh.. unless i get twins!!! i dun mind leh... fraternal twins.. 1 ger 1 boy... chop chop close shop.

Carrot stix
I cut 8cm x 1 cm and quick boil abt 3 mins (just to remove the raw taste) and keep in container with water in the fridge. If boil too long will be soft and when they chew, there's danger of them choking on it.

tongtong
mine also ate paper once! :p yuck! i was sitting next to her in the car some more! she managed to chew 1 piece before i put my finger in to dig it out. my girl is like a little goat, anything, everything oso eat! hahaha...

No 3
Dor, Stephie, Berry, jiayou jiayou! hehehe.

tongtong,
brought her to GP at neighborhood.
she's reacting well with the medicine prescribed.

i bought the PIS advanced from US. asked my friend to help me bring over.
happy.gif

re: discovery ball
probably that's the reason of higher exchange rate. bought it quite some time ago.
btw, lucky you have placed order for the ball.
the item is totally removed from babycenter. think they no longer selling it liao.

1. Jeanie
2. lezy
3. bkkgal
4. bx
5. jass1408 (12/2pm)
6. cheryl (2pm onwards)
7. Qingling
8. Tubao

Hey..gers.. do me a favour.. roughly indicate the time 12pm will be for lunch.. 2pm will be at my hse.. BTW, my hse not that big.. 4 room corridor flat.. but i think can accomodate 8 babies and parents.. i will shift my sofa
happy.gif

hope u all dun mind i got pai pai @ hm. Goddess of Mercy.

andrea,
i'm here...trying to catch up with all of you hyper-active monday ppl! this thread is like....flying by.

eh, i didn't get pixie socks leh. i got the EMMA from mini-fashionista, and still have some socks coming from jeannie (Baby Jane and B-Jolie).

No pixies sorry.
happy.gif

happymum,
yup2...any idea where we can bring the kids to?

bx,
haha...his smile is very cheeky...u should see him sticking out his tounge out, think he's one cheeky boy (take after his parents i think) hehehe...

jass,
yeah...when u dress them in pants somehow looks older hor...btw, what does dong3 shi4 mean? :p

kitsune,
raeanne looks so big in that car seat !

jeannie,
love gwen's smile...she look soo happy there...

btw...i'm not very knowledgable :p, just so happen i did my own research before buying one not long after cayleb was born...if you ask me how to take pic nicely, all those manual setting etc i wouldn't know...heheheh...

dawn,
we chose d60 because canon was more expensive for one thing, one review article i read said that the pic quality for d60 is better w/o having to touch up, though not sure how true this is now. another reason is because 450d is an older model while d60 just came out. in terms of features, the 2 models are very similar...so in the end it was just a matter of value for money :p

bkkgal,
int he box it says you can give dentinox every 20 min? but for me i only gave before every meal/feed to ease the pain...

garfield,
you poor thing...maybe you can try the teething gel ? or we did one thing for cayleb, that is to give cold teether just before going to sleep...dunno if that helps or not though...

andrea,
lol... u notice that ! yeah, that's my mom and dad trying to hide behind cayleb which of course doesn't work considering they are much bigger than cayleb...hahaha...we were scared that he would fall off the table if we don't hold him :p

jass
Hillary used to wake up only once for milk either at 1am or 4am, now shes like waking up at 1am, 3am and 5am.. maybe its her bad habit cultivated recently.. i really hope that she can sleep through the night soon.........

lezy
its ok, dont ve to say sorry =P my bad memory didnt remember things properly, hahah

crystal
are you interested in taking over some of my GAIA products? i bought them directly from Coles supermarket in perth. can't use them as Hillary is suffering from eczema. pm me if you are interested ya..i got the some used and some brand new items to let go =)

JWT
those asking me about the JWT trial class. it's at katong area. Eastgate building. $39 for the trial. quite ex. but they got a lot of facilities. No flashcard lesson though.
fun? hmm. think ashlynn enjoyed BJG more.

crystal,
i used it for awhile. but her eczema was very bad. so i stopped. used some lotion from the pd and it helped. so i stopped using the GAIA non-talc powder. now i am using J&J baby powder.

tongtong
my boy also eating papers. i ask my gal not to put her books or any paper on the bumper mat. 'cos it will all be destroyed by my boy. my gal kept complaining to me that didi spoil her book, spoil this and that. haha...

Poor Gar and Arielle, hope tonight she will be guai guai and let you and hubby rest.

Tute, that's the old car seat lor, tried to put her in the new forward facing one but she always make noise. I give up liao, change back to old one.

crystal
i am going back to SG next week. =) i have the shampoo, shower gel, powder, moisturiser and calming lotion

bx
Ashlynn has eczema also? what products did your pd recommend you to use? can you tell me please? thanks!

tute:
meaning he is mature and guai
happy.gif

andrea:
how abt giving water when Hillary wakes up @ nite?

bkkgal:
LOL your description very cute - "my girl is like a little goat" haa~

saw some mummies are using talc-powder on baby..previously i did use for my girl but stop after read an article..it said talc-powder will cause cancer. When use on nappy will cause ovarian cancer.

andrea,
she used Cetaphil Intensive Lotion. Cannot be bought at pharmacies outside. i tried to find but dun have. so i buy from his clinic. i oso use california bb bodywash to bathe her.

she still get reddish at her joints at times when she is sweaty.

if u r bfing, u muz oso be careful abt the things u eat. i avoid eating seafood and dairy products.

tongtong
paper is ok lah, at least not something that will harm them.. my bb almost ate a bit of Simply Her, i thought he swallowed liao but a while later i managed to dig out of his mouth! lol.
btw i even was thinking of going to gynae to ask how to get a girl, but suspect he will roll his eyes at me :p

celery sticks
these must cook also or not? or just let them chew raw?

Back