2007 sahm n bf mom

fiona, hahahahaha.... sorry dear... kekekekeke... i intro room temp. my gal hates to eat anything warm, everything must be room temp. like yl said you also can try fresh milk, but my gal cannot take cold stuff, she will like cough and cough so that is why i gave her the UHT type... you try which one your boy prefers lah...

ayo once intro bottle very difficult lor... unless she can perservere to pump and pump. or unless the bb can still latch on without a fuss and still can drink milk from bottle too. but most bb would love the bottle more once they are intro to them since they can get milk faster then the breast. some discipline enough to pump every 3 hrly while others cannot take it. maybe she give up liao and since she is on medication, the more she thinks she should give up or maybe she is unaware that there is such things bf-friendly medication? oh well at least her bb got some of her bm for the first 2 weeks... better than nothing bah... :)

Hi YL,
so yr boy juz had 2nd bday,did anything special? I remembered my boy's 2nd bday was a quiet one as he juz discharge fr KKH for suspected rotavirus n i was 6mth pregnant..n we had a bad row with inlaws over it.As usual when kids r ill, mom r always first to be blame.My poor son has to be put on drip..We ddecided to bring him out n hav loads of games,kiddy car rides,movie, mexican restaurant etc.It was nice since he has all the attention b4 i gave birth to my gal.
Btw which blk lr you in?Maybe i see you ato Shop N Save often..

Dryperbaby,
i oso cannot give my son cold as he'll start coughing..I think when he was younger,i 'spoilt' his lung by giving him pediasure milk using cold water early in the morning.He catches cold,cough extremely easily.He eats 1pc of durian n he'll be heaty n start having phlegm wif gumy nose..I juz got the milk fr my hse SnS,so keep fingers cross he'll take to it..Im willing to try anything to get him drink milk n FAST..Yesterday we almost late for church n hub has to resort to threaten him wif cane b4 he speed up by tiny bit..sigh..hopefully moo will change his mind.
If my son is slightly bigger n eats abit more, hub wouldnt be so stress up over his consumption.
We are not those muz eat until fat fat folks but anyone who see my son will comment dat he's so small for a 3plus..
Hub was joking dat he might hav to lock the gate else my neighbour might post natal depression becos im hogging her to bf hehe..
I juz wish i had this kind of support when i first bf dan maybe i'll save alot of headache fr mistakes..

Jacelyn,r you still hm?Im trying to get hold of my hub's cousin to find out abt the LC at MtA
for you..

fiona, my gal if give durian at nite, she cannot sleep, become hyperactive... so can give abit in the afternoon only... if we bought durian at nite, we will put her to bed first before enjoying our durian feast. kekekeke... my gal that time got lung infection so i tried not to give her anything cold too fequently... i also wish i had support on bf when i first bf my gal... but that time i dunno this forum exist and non of my friends bf... so i gotta read up alot and constantly worrying if i hv enough supply because that time my gal was feeding hrly... *faint* but thank goodness everything went well...

jacelyn, if you haven give birth, go and grab mother and baby magazine (local version), they talk alot about bf-ing stuff and even have reviews on the best nursing room in Singapore...

Fiona
We did a small scale celebration for him. We booked a hotel rm in Ritz and asked our families to the hotel for a mini celebration. We go for hotel stay on his birthday for 2 yrs. I'm at Blk 985B.

Hi YL,me at 984B!!!!Hello neighbour
happy.gif

Dryperbaby,
i let my son try moo n after 5min he said he had enough..i measured n its 60ml..sigh..keeping my fingers cross dat he'll take to it well n drink fast tmrw morning..Hub juz flew so i'll be managing the 2 of them myself..Had a bad nite,he threw up after brushing his teeth n i juz lost it.I smack him so hard with my hand n he cried himself to sleep..I feel such a terrible wicked mom but juz like any mom i went to his rm to cuddle n kiss him while he's sleeping.. sigh..pray hard tmrw will be a better day..

Fiona,
Actually I'm been reading this thread but was a little busy so din post. Me too. One of my very good friends just gave birth and I'm so crazy abt breastfeeding I'm like hounding her to TBF. I think I caused some stress to her and she has a little postnatal blues. So eventually I stopped talking to her abt breastfeeding. Really don't want to stress her out, though I really hope she can TBF and I am quite sure she can do it if she wants. You know you make me salivate thinking abt your soup
happy.gif

Sigh, I can understand how heart pain you were when you punished your boy
sad.gif

Hi YL
happy.gif
Maybe we can meet up with Fiona since we stay so near
happy.gif

Hello ladies!!
nice sunny day for laundry
happy.gif
last mth pub bill super high since i hav to use dryer every other day.Yeah..today p/t cleaner's here n plus son will be in sch longer for speech/drama class so i hav more time.Finally can read my mag after putting soup on charcoal stove.Im still full of guilt for smacking my son
sad.gif
The sweet thing about children,they bear no grudge against you n of cos dat made me even more guilty.He told me this morning dat he wont vomit so i wont smack him,i was going to burst into tears,but dan of cos i cant mamadrama since muz catch sch bus..

Hey YL n Bena,Do you guys go to the playground downstairs?I use to when my son was bb but couldnt click with other moms as their kids r much much older n plus i suck in my mandarin.

Bena,which blk are you in?Im trying to hav some self restrain n dun talk so much so i wont cause her depression..hehe.Its juz so hard when you knw with proper guidiance n encouragement they can do it.When im out wif family,i see alot of fm bb.They are as young as 2mth sigh..i think the media should help in spreading more awareness n educate cl oso.Well good news is i hav another neighbour who's been tbf her2nd bb well.She gave up 1 mth after the 1st gal but i 'hog' her when she had her boy so 4mth now n she's still tbf!!I havent seen my next dr mom, so i duno if she had stop,keep my fingers cross dat she hasnt after all bb is barely 3wks old n plus they bought a super expensive pump!

Dryperbaby,I havent exactly try moo milk as he had to drink th fm i made last nite.I put the fm in the fridge when he didnt want.I'll keep you posted if i hav any good news.This morning oso another 30min to drink 200ml..sigh..

Fiona,
I'm at Blk 567 Hougang St 51. I definitely not as near to you as YL but I'm pretty mobile with a baby carrier. My son is pretty cranky at times and he's quite a difficult child since birth
happy.gif
Reading how you discipline your boy makes me wonder if I'll be capable enough to do the same to mine. He's already bullying me at 4 months, crying to get what he wants. Are you into attachment parenting or routine parenting?

Hi all, i also have been following this thread jus tt whenever i wan to post something, little precious will be awake...sigh..

re: encouraging ppl to BF.
same sentiments here. i failed badly in TBF when i had my 1st bb. only managed to express and give with FM for 6mths then breasts total dried up..hehe...but this time i manage to TBF my 2mths old since birth . hope to do it till 6mth or 12mths if my supply still good.

i had a fren who also gave birth last yr Apr. she wanted so much to TBF her gal cos she didnt manage to when she had her 1st bb. on my part i read and talked to alot of mummies who succeeded in BF and learnt from my past mistakes.i guess tt helped me alot to succeed so far this time. Sad to say tt that fren of mine did nt. she repeated all the mistakes and used a very lousy pump which didnt help her to empty her breasts. and i even helped by searching online for affordable pumps for her, i really hoped she could relactate before it was too late.

she even told me tt FM is so expensive. a quick calculation i made base on the amt of FM her bb took till now , she could have afforded the most expensive home use pump!
aft searching high and low for some good deals, she said she want to consider and ask her hb first. i really dunno their reservations as FM is indeed so expensive. and she really wanted to TBF her gal.

aft tt she was suspected with some minor stroke, and during tt period she was given some medication. then she stopped abruptly without pumping and cant latch due to the medicine.aft a few weeks, her medical report came bk saying she is fine, jus due to some stress (prob post natal stress), then Dr. said she is fit to BF again. When i saw her i asked her why didnt she pump and throw to keep up the supply? she told me she forgot tt she can do so....hiaz...now her ss dwindled even before she has much to begin with.

recently she told me her bb older now, can communicate and would be nice if she can latch her and the bonding will be so nice. i agree, but without doing much on her part and jus by saying how much she wish to TBF jus wont do.

sorry for the long post. i jus feel sad for her cos she is quite a close fren and i can understand her desire to TBF like how i felt. i need to get this off my chest somewhere..

fiona, at times when i am so angry with gal, i will smack her too, she can be really a challenge sometimes but most of the time i will walk away when i get really angry or sometimes i do this crazy thing like tell her tt i am very upset with her and cry in front of her, she feel guilty and hug me and said sorry... kids sometimes can make you go crazy... i hope ur boy will drink his smoo milk well... good luck...

s@l, sometimes people only learn after they make mistakes, they just dun wanna listen to others...

Fiona
Used to bring my boy to the playground. after a while i stop, i also find cant click with the mummies

Hey S@L,glad to hav you back!!!
My sentiments exactly...im not one dat can juz sit there n watch others make the mistake.I knw wif proper info n encouragement im sure aloy of mom can make it...urm...maybe yr fren exception case lah...In this world there are many different kind of ppl,some take to advice some juz like to sit on it n dan lament about it.I think having a good pump is impt if you wan to tbf long term.When my gal was born,my old nuk pump juz cant cope n i was intro to Avent when i went TMC for engorgement treatment.My hub dan help me rent fr avent for a wk n dan help me buy 1 over yahoo auction,someone was selling a BN pump.He did all the hunting,calling n went to pick up.I juz stayed hm wif bb n my son.I believe its extremely important dat all hub muz be educated abt bf so they can help wives during the trying time.My mil oso kept asking hub to give fm but luckily he's educated by me oredi so knw hw to talk to her.As wat dryperbaby said,you did yr part as fren.The journey is hers to walk..
she has to make the effort..nobody said being mom was ez.As wat oprah said,its the hardest job in the world
happy.gif

Dryperbaby,no luck wif smoo
sad.gif

i tried enticing him by chilling alittle but after 60ml,he didnt wan anymore
sad.gif

I think my son is the small percentage of kids dat juz dun like milk...
Kids can really bring out the monster in you,ialways imagine myself to be this loving democratic fun mom n now i think much to my horror im turnin into my mom!!!I was msging my hub last nite(he still away)i told him dat ive became son's nitemare
sad.gif

Ny son ko since 845 but suddenly woke up crying around 11..in his sleep he said dun smack him.I comforted him n put him back to sleep dan started crying myself.I couldnt believe i hav became my son's nitemare...

YL,
yah i oso cant click wif them..
i hav a galfren who's staying in 984c n we meet up weekly,our boys will play,our gals will drool n we mom will talk...maybe one of this day you can join us
happy.gif

Hey bena,
im oso a sucker to my kids lah...i only discipline when they cross the line.I always believe in setting boundries for my kids as i dun wan to come to a point whereby other parents discipline my kids.Im an attachment mom...my kids sleep in my rm.My gal sleepwif us on our bed while my son's on the flr..I tried to get him to sleep in his own rm,we even got him a really nice bed wif all the attached shelves for his books n toys but it only lasted 2wks.He always say his rm got monster..We didnt wan to force it as i feel dat sleep should be soothing n not scary.We never scare kids wif horror stories so duno where he got the fear fr.I think he's juz more on the timid side,he gets paranoid when he hears noices fr nowhere.Im sure once he's ready he'll wan his own rm n by dan i'll miss his co. in my rm.My hub oso heart soft when he plead wif him in teary eye to sleep in our rm.

YL,great when my hub gets back i'll organise a meetup!!!

fiona, oh, no good news on smoo huh... i guess like u said he hates milk... maybe u gotta give him multivits and also liquid calcium for kids. tt way he is not losing out on his calcium intake. currently i am giving my gal childlife essential multivits, it has mango + orange flavour. my gal loves it. calcium i did not give because so far she is still drinking her milk. both my kids also sleeping with me and hub. we make an extension to our bed using a coffee table and put mattress for our gal special sleeping corner... and my boy is on our bed easier for bf-ing purposes...

Dryperbaby,yah..smoo didnt work but he still drinking it as kana force by me hehe
happy.gif

He's taking multivit everyday n codliver oil but i didnt know they hav calcium in liquid form...i might go hunt around.We started giving him multivit since he started playgp last yr..he was sick every other week the first 3mth..it got so bad dat our ped ask us to take him out,b4 he can recover fr flu,he kana cough n the list goes on..
Dats why you know why we so kancheong when it comes to his health..
Eh you oso let kids sleep with you
happy.gif
I like to watch them sleep n smell them esp my gal..her hair has this spot near her fringe dats alittle sour smelling so hub n me like to smell n totally gross out haha!!
Ppl always tell me its no good but i cant keep going to my gal's rm to bf her when she was much younger.I was a walking zombie so i gav up n juz carried her to my bed.I tell hub it oso save on pub bill since only 1 rm being use..
Btw hw's yr sil n mil?

fiona, maybe you can search around. i thought i saw liquid calcium from luckyvitamins. kids going to cc always fall sick. i also dunno how my gal will take it when i send her to cc next year... i also like to see them sleeping... they look so angelic and peaceful and i like to smell my kids too... hee hee, i like to smell my boy's feet, he got this sour smell in between his toes... hahahhaha.... yup people always say no good to let the kids sleep with you... that is what my mil always tell us.. but me and hb dun care lor.... tt day i go over to show them how to bath bb... i guess now they should know how to bath bb lor... now i did not see my sil pumping and pumping, i guess she gives up on pumping... now she just latches on... which i think it is better lor... if she wanna pump, she can pump all the way when she is back at work mah.. anyway, i did not say anything abt bf-ing to her anymore unless she asks me questions... now the bb is sleeping in mil room in the playpen, when feeding time then she will pass to sil...

FionaO
hee hee i also like to smell my boy's hair esp when after bath and sometimes smells sour b4 bath.
i also lazy so i put my bb's cot next to my bed so just carry him out of the cot n sleep with me when i need to bf him in the middle of the nite.

FionaO, ur son behaved jus like mine a couple months ago. Hw old is ur son now? my son jus turned 4, but by calendar yr is in K1 which is 5 already.

We too bought an ikea bed with nice bedsheet, made new shelves to display his toys and books. but he didnt wan to sleep alone initially. i was still preggy then and since hb needs to work the next day, i was the one who had to attend to his 'nightmares' and cries in middle of the night. in the end i couldn rest well so decided to shift him bk to our room again.

then aft my gal was born, we slowly talk him into sleeping in his own room. we 'challenge'him by saying that he is a big boy already, have to set a good example to bb. showed him what he can do in his room with all is toys etc. so far so good, he willingly climb into his bed evry night and ask for milk. some say have to start training young, i agree and disagree to some point. cos like what u said, sleepng should nt be a scary thing, so if they are nt ready, dun force them.

however i hv heard cases whereby the kid already in pri sch still sleeping betwn the parents...now tats BAD.

re: feeding bb in bed
me too love the convenience of tt. my bb also next to my bed in her cot. so at night feeds i conveniently carry her and lay down to feed her. this is in fact the BEST part of TBF w/ latching. when my son's time, i used to take turns with hb to make milk for him at night. very zombie...

but i have a question here...cos i latch on demand at night...although i can see the intervals are longer now,and i mlooking forward to the day she can sleep thru the night. will tis become a bad habit as in i latch her whenever she squirms a bit?...and i dun make sure she finishes her milk...i simply jus doze off whenever i put her to my breasts. i will wake somehow and shift her back to her cot. then if she demands feed again, i will carry her and repeat the process.
i hv a fren who BF her bb for 2yrs+ and bb had severe cavities. this is the thing tt worries me most.

S@L
my firend who has a PD friend told her, latch to sleep is addictive so i only let bb latch in the middle of the nite feed as i dun want bb to be addicted to my breast.

Very sian. Didn't have time to come to this thread yesterday cuz I kenna blocked ducts on my left breast. Went to TMC to get Mrs Wong to clear them. Super painful. Now the affected breast is still sore. Is this normal? Sometimes feel very afraid. I mean being a SAHM and TBF mum, I'm already feeding very regularly. How come can still kenna blocked ducts. And this is the 2nd time already. Really dunno how to avoid. Son hasn't been interested in milk recently and supply is > demand. But I thought our breasts will regulate themselves to produce less milk. How come will get blocked ducts leh? Any mommies can enlighten me?

Fiona,
Your boy so cute. Monsters in his room hah? hahaha..

Re : Smelling
Sounds so sweet. I also like to smell my baby, but only after his bath lah. He has reflux problem and puke very often. Both of us smell sour the whole day and oblivious of it till my hubby comes back from work and complain that we both stink
happy.gif

Re : Gathering
Count me in!
happy.gif

S&L,
Me too- I latch son on demand at nite. For the past few nites, instead of latching him all the time, I patted him to sleep sometimes instead, and it worked. (Maybe that's why I get blocked ducts) He's not waking up from hunger I guess, but just wanted to comfort suck. Hopefully by getting rid of this habit, he'll sleep thru.. I'm just trying things out
happy.gif

hi mummies,
have been following the thread but did not post.
some of u staying at sengkang adn hougang? maybe we can meet at compass point ? I stay at punggol.
hi s@l, my elder is also born in 03 and she's a nov baby, so she just turned 4 y 2 mths and started K1 this yr. she's still sleeping with us leh...doing up her room and her daddy is taking super long time to do it ...so now 4 of us in same room. 4 mth old in cot and the 3 of us in king size bed..haha...getting a bit difficult for 'couplehood'..

I've just started staying at home and seriously, still trying to adapt. in fact, thinking of cutting short NPL and return to work earlier..maybe june/ july.

Hello ladies
happy.gif

today super hot man..hub is back yipee..oh no 1 more bb to look after hmmm
Soup of the day is KL Bahkuteh!!I miss having kl bahkuteh since havent been able to go there since gal's born n oso the robbery cases fr johore to kl going up so not keen to add to the no.
sad.gif

Hub was grumbling the other day dat we spent so much on making kids passport,we hav to travel more to make the $70 worth it..who's complaining man haha.Australia here i come again!!!!
Do you guys knw dat if kids passport was made when bb hav to redo again?My son's only used a few pages but yet hav to change since photo look different now.
Wah..i didnt knw so many moms oso like me hav funny/sick habit of smelling our sour kids hehe actually quite nice isnt
happy.gif
My son has to wear socks when wearing track shoes else the shoes will stink big time.When he comes hm fr sch i always joke wif him dat his socks can kill the fish in church..

S@L,i think you are on the road to comfort suckle liao!!As for cavities,ive heard of it b4 dats why i use washcloth to clean her teeth n gum whenever she baths..

Bena,poor thing you....
wah you kana mrs wong,so brave.Her massage very hard n painful.I kana altogehter 5times..3times hav to be on Augmentine n the other 2 times i recongise the sign so quickly use vert warm towel to rub affected area very hard n squeeze out.Painful process but better dan later becomes worse..think maybe you hav to pump out the excess after you feed or when pump,you circulate the pump firmly on breast to unclogg if any..i saw the staff at TMC doing dat when she express
Gotta run sch bus coming!!
Chat later

Bena, i think cos initially ur BM ss has stabilised but nowadays ur son's demand has dropped, hence not able to 'remove' the usual amt of milk from you. so guess tt lead to emogorgment and block ducts....i reckon u dun pump right?

Sgn,no choice le cos i wan to latch to keep up with supply. only the last feed before she sleeps i will usually get hb to feed her. then when i bring her to my mum's place, she will usually do the feeding then i pump. however night feeds definately will be me. she sometimes feeds 1-2 times in the night.

Amy, i stay at Sengkang bought the bag from u spree too
happy.gif
. my son born in Oct 03...very close. yes with a toddler in bed, i feel not only affect the 'privacy' we need, but also nt a good habit. so i coaxed him in every way so tt he can sleep on his own.

So u work locally? I tot u were in the States sometime bk...were u out-stationed then?

Fiona, i heard a lot of cases where mummies on TBF having blocked ducts every so often. i m nt sure if i m doing the right thing cos i pump out aft most of the feeds. some say nt to do tt as will overstimulate and produce more than needed end up with block ducts and engorge easily. HOwever, (touchwood) so far so good. i only kena 1x block ducts and my gal helped me to clear it. so far i m happy with my supply cos even growth spurt and sudden demand i think i can still cope with her needs.

Bena
i also experience block duct also most every month. i try to cut down my ss by expressing less but always ended up with block duct. so far i have not taken any antibiotics yet all i did was express very very hard using another hand to massage my breast n let bb latch on the affected side.

S@L
i also lazy to make FM so i just want my ss to be enough for latch at night and express 1-2 times a day to provide 1 day's supply for my boy.

Wah duno hw to tahan not to attack the soup til dinner time..smell so gd..good thing on charcoal so i can stay in the rm.

S@L,wat i do is in the morning after my gal's oat,i let her drink i side n dan express the other side so at least both empty at the same time..she latch on left side after lunch n feed right side after dinner n dan back to left side during bedtime...the cycle starts again the nexst day..so far since she started solid,my supply has been ok..not alot like b4 of cos..

Dryperbaby,hw come yr mil is babysitting yr sil?
I sometimes find singaporeans very 'soft'.. everything need ppl to do for them else they suffer depression of al kinds.We are so comfortable here,in other countries getting a maid is a luxury n cl was unheard of..Their fm only has 1 shelf..I was talkin to my mate in melbourne n she oso agree dat we quite sheltered.

Bena,YL
wat are yr kids nap time like,maybe we can do playdate after their nap..My kids wakes up around 430pm..i can oso do morning after 930 but short one as son's sch bus reach hm around 1145..

Fiona, even aft my gal latch for a full feed, i still pump both sides and can still get a good amt for my elder to drink. does it mean i have more than enough ss right?

Also wanna ask u, cos i used to give me elder only 1/3 of his milk with my BM. the rest is his own milk powder (he takes abt 12oz per feed)but yday cos my gal was with my mum, i collected a lot of BM by expressing. so last night i gave to my boy (full BM, didnt mix with hiw powder). he loved it and asked for more.so i gave. then in the middle of the night, he was coughing so badly...the first thing came to my mind was "could it be my BM"?
is tt possible to have caused his cough? i cant tell cos 2 days ago he jus recovered from his cough. then was ok already. so im confused whether his cough came bk or was it my BM?

S@L,
i think so long as after bb drinks n you still hav more to pump dan you should hav more dan enough..Bm dun cause cough lah...of cos unless you give it to him cold...
My son dun do well wif cold drinks,if he takes too much,he starts getting cough..I oso mix my bm wif fm becos amt not enough for a full feed..

Sgn, blocked duct every month?!?! My goodness, how you endure the pain?

S@L, ya lor.. I dun pump.. dun like to pump..

Fiona,
After Wong massage you, do you feel sore for a day or two? Yes, she's very merciless when it comes to clearing blocked ducts but no choice lor.. gotta clear mah.
By the way, my son is only 4 months old. He doesn't have a regular nap time.. so anytime is ok..

fiona, i also dunno why need to let my mil sleep with bb. even my hb ask his mum and said wow now you are the mother to the bb huh? she then gave some farnie excuses. sometimes i think my mil 'loves' to make herself suffer. i think by doing all this sacrifices she feels useful or something... i also dunno... and i cannot be bothered. it is also partly mil fault, she pampers her kids too much. imagine, she wash clothes and irons for her 2 daughters + son-in-law. if i were her sorry hor you married you better take care of your hb lor...

Bena
well just to bear with it lor, since i can deliver without epi, sure can tahan the pain. now my menses came my ss also drop so i missed those days with lots of ss.

Hi ladies
happy.gif

Yeah....weeknd is here...i self declare off day fr cooking today
happy.gif

hehe actually got leftover so dun need to cook other dan gal's porridge n throw rice into microwave to cook juz b4 hub gets hm..
KL Bakuteh yesterday was a sucess tho too greedy n made too much..plus hub was late so kids n me gotta eat by ourselves,which oso mean i rush bcos gal wans to nurse soon
sad.gif

I think my period is coming again..i express this morning n supply drop by 20%..Any of you guys has this encounter?I might call BF support gp to chk..

Dryperbaby,some ppl juz hav the luck or as wat you said,sometimes the mils like to be 'abuse' by their kids after dat grumble but still wana do the work.My own mom is a good example,she lives wif my sis n do juz about everything for her n son-inlaw inclu washing undies,but she happy.My mom has soft spot for her fr young n will do anythin.Ive never been close to her but i try to think positive.If my mom had taken care of me fr young,i wouldnt be the strong woman i am today.
happy.gif
My bad childhood motivates me to be a good mom myself,i try to learn fr her mistakes too..Im very loving wif my kids n am not shy about showing affection to them.They need to knw dat we love them unconditionally..

Bena,yes yr booby will sore for afew days after kana Mrs Wong..eh dat means yr bb should be abt same age as my neighbour(the other side of corridr).Our level are very nice wif each other, we hav frequent gathering eg potluck,steambt etc.
Steamboat always at my hse as my aircon in the hall super cold so shiok to eat steambt
happy.gif
We exchange bb clothes or cook for each other in times of need(most of the time i cook lah).
Next time when we hav playdate i'll invite her over too
happy.gif

Sgn,wah you are awake at 148am!!
You delivered w/o epidural!!!!!you super brave!!
I delivered my gal wif epi but i had side effect, my pulse rate went dwn,i couldnt breath properly n the epi had only partial block so half of body still could feel pain,I was crying after she came out becos i was in too much pain.
She came out facing up so her spinal cord press on my back..i told hub if he got me pregnant again i'll chop him up
happy.gif
but now dat i see my gal so cute,i asking him for another one.He say it's his turn to chop me up
happy.gif

FionaO
oh i was working nite shift! 3 nites from last night so u will see me login in wee hours login while expressing.
it was too late for me to have epi as i took the laughing gas made me so relax until my cervic dilate very fast, n it took me 2 hrs of pushing ended up i had cervix tear!!!!
my boy was facing up too n he was 3.657kg when he was born.
ya ya ya when i delivered my bot i also tell hb no more 2nd time for me. but now see ppl preg miss those days ask hb want to try for another bb he gives me one kind of look like going to stranggle me.

i have a colic who stays bangkok too going to resign next month can join u all as SAHM soon.
i will ask her to join in ha ha ha.

ok going to catch some sleep chat later.

Hi sgn...oh i see..you were working...
it must be very tiring for you..my aunt is a ped nurse at TMC so she permenent nite but she got use to it now as she's been wif them for long time.I was very well taken care of when i had my kids there as they all knw that im so n so's niece..
My gal oso came out big..8pound exactly..took us by surprise.Our last chk up fews days b4 induction,she was 3.3kg..i think too much mexican food n japanese food
happy.gif
Hehe my hub say he cant imagine going thru the pushing bit again.. he say very tiring as both my kids took almost 2nhalf hr of pushing..maybe when my gal is 2 yr dan i can convince him for another..
Yr fren is in which buangkok?We are at the one dats near to IMH n not at the mrt..

fiona, ya lor some really get it 'lucky' but i dun think i wanna be that 'lucky'. i always tell hb we need to be independent and not to be dependent of others. if next time others are not ard we will be in big trouble...

anyway, my gal went to berriesworld for her trial lesson... she enjoys it. my hb wants her to try out one term... so i guess, we will try it out... and when i ask her if she wanna go back to school, she said yes... so guess she is taking it positively...

FionaO
my BIL just stay next to IMH i think it's 984A or something, my colic is just along the way to shop n save 98?? forgot the block liao that's a very popular area for couples around our age cos i also went for the walking selection but din get any ideal flat so ended up getting in sengkang's rivervale, but now staying with PIL.

Wah Fiona, I want to be your neighbour leh..

Wah how come all your babies so big. Mine only 2.77kg at birth and he looked preterm
happy.gif
But now he's alrite.. well, actually more than alright
happy.gif
.. see pic below you know what I mean..

Sgn, wow, I really salute mothers who did it without epidural.. how to tahan?! I had a 22 hr labour, with epidural just barely into the 3rd hour. Eventually cervix never dilate enough and baby in distress, gotta emergency c-section. Very unlucky. But I must say no pain throughout, even after the op no pain.

Sounds like we're gonna have a nice gathering with so many SAHM joining
happy.gif
Fiona, how abt we all go your place?
happy.gif

Bena
i had very low pain tolerence too dun how i did it. all i know is i want to pass motion, keep shouting to hb wanting to pass motion.
my labour pain <6hrs, think due to walking n standing at work n i used squarting toilet at my mil's hse!

Bena,gathering at my hse no problem
happy.gif
My place is like little cc..got lots of toys n slides..
Urm..i oso duno hw come my bb all much bigger.. My son was 3.2kg..so i think my kids are akk above 3kg range.My neighbours are all young couple,i started the ball rolling by having bb first dan others follow oso.We got to date 7kids on our level!!Our potluck gathering can be a noisy affair,like reunion dinner
happy.gif

Dryperbaby,let me knw about the sch,i oso wan to send my son there next time..they hav $15 trial til mth end..Yah i oso prefer to be independent, i can hold my head up in front of my kids next time when i say i singlehandedly took care of them..
happy.gif

hi s@l,
oh..u bought from me in the spree..hehe..me back in nov 07 and started returning to work. My hubby was posted to usa for 6 mths and we went with him then as was pregnant then. SO now the whole family is back here..and seriously, we miss the life there leh...told hubby to grap opportunity to get posted there again..hahaa...

fiona, wow..your neighbours and u have potluck gathering..that sounds so great. someone needs to start the ball rolling right? haha..

btw,anyone staying at punggol?

Hi babes!!!
i presume all hav super bz weekend wif CNY approaching..Brought my son 4 his haircut at Jr league in suntec,thk God it was a breeze.I was shopping 4 his clothes fr Gap to fox but couldnt get any decent red dat doesnt look hot or gaudy.. hmmm hav you guys starting shopping yet?

Dryperbaby
u busy issit??? miss you liao
happy.gif
whey i think jacelyn 'pop'liao.She havent been here for 1 wk, wonder hw is she..

Bena,Amy
we hav 2 sahm,1ftwm,1 new mom...
I always organise get together once a mth,all take turn to host,sometimes even 'fight' to host haha..Its a great way to get to knw one another.Its quite nice actually,we chitchat n eat n dan after dat the wives will move to sofa to chill,the kids will play/fight n the hubs will talk about cars n soccer at the dining area over beer.Dats the good thing abt staying in new estate though not as develope but most of the time yr neighbours are young..my next dr sometimes tapao food for me when my hub is travelling..i oso cook lunch for him when he m/c fr torn ligament,dinner of cos his wife take care lah
happy.gif

Hi ladies, good afternoon...

Fiona: Quite busy, my gal got fever. Dunno what is it all about. No cough, running nose whatsoever just fever. She is abit cranky than usual. So not much time to go online. Plus my menses came yesterday and feeling so tired and lousy... really hate that feeling... geez...

wah your neighbours all so nice huh... my neighbour abit weird one... hahahahhaa... sometimes see me ignore and sometimes see me, can chit chat for so long... very moody... kkekekeke...

Back