2007 Buangkok Mom??

slimz, thanks goodness her fever went away last nite.. pd says there is some virus going around for past 2 weeks but nobody can pin down wat is it yet so dep on antibiotics...at the clinic yest, there were even 2 cases with influenza A, the one that has been plaguing HongKong...scary

wan... no choice leh.. my mum lives too far.. only way is to b a weekend mum.. or.. stay over at my mum's plc during weekdays..apparently my mum says my flat will not be like a "real" flat or family if i dun stay over..
u mean there will b a NTUC near our plc???
tat will b v v gd!!

jankenn.. my cousin's son, 8mths old..also having fever..the doc also says its virus... so scary.. dun knw how the bbs get it and frm wehre

Hi Mummies,

I'm new here..Staying in Coris. very anxious to see the NTUC opening as shop and save did not have much things....

jankenn,
sounds serious.. looks like i ve to keep my girl indoors le.. yday even brot her to library ..so many kids .. jialat..
hopefully she will b less vunerable coz on TBF .. ={

welcome shannon. I like to bring my son to the big playground at Coris. But not recently with all the HFMD scare. How old r ur child/ children?

May, that's nothing wrong to be a wkend mum. dun be overwhelmed with guilt or what u should or should not do. My son is very settled now under the care of my MIL. he will still come to me when he has certain needs, eg. read his favourite book. find some bonding activities with ur bb and enjoy the precious time together.

FYI, the NTUC is NOT very big. If u walk from blk 277 towards buangkok MRT, u will see a row of small shops. The biggest unit is subdivided into a NTUC & kopitiam (24 hr). Not sure what is the proportion yet. From what I observe, it is not bigger than the rivervale plaza branch. Hopefully just sell the essentials eg diapers & formula

May,hope your cousin's son recovers soon
happy.gif

Adeline, it's tough with 2 young kids rite? My ger is still not at the age where she can act 'big sis' and take care of my boi yet..so both of them r kinda driving me crazy. Imagine one is running everywhere and itchy fingers everything oso wan to ouch...and the other is yelling for attention and wan to be carried everywhere...hahahaha....mad house

wow mummies...u all r observant....i din even noe there's goin to be a NTUC around our area...big or small, still better than nothing...heehee

Hi Wan,
I was staying near to the playground. Yup both of my sons got the HFMD last week. (2yrs and one 8 mths). They suffer with full mouth ulcers. cannot eat and drink and saliva keep dripping

shannon,
OMG.. both ur kids with HFMD.. it mux ve b tough on u and ur kids last week..
hmmm.. was tinking of bringing my girl to the lib again tis wkend.. tink shld discard that idea le .. so much diseases flying ard ..

try not to go these places temporarily. go to punggol park to get some fresh air. but careful the mosquito. city children are like that hor. quite deprived...

I'm waiting for the anchorvale sports hall to be ready. let my children run around...

Any one go for the shichida method or the trio center brain training schoolfor your baby? I sending my 8mths old for a trial class at trio center

hi shannon.. i jus enquired from shichida method.. its so exp! but wonder if its really tat effective.. if really effective, maybe i will consider lor...
when r u going for the trial class??

the new term starts this week. Shichida is effective if you practice every day. My elder one went.Some teachers from there go to trio center therefore I try and see. $600 12 wks . $100 for 3 wks trial.

shannon, i'm not sahm .. not poss to practice everyday wor .. will not b effective if i practice alternate days ?

my girl gg ve her hair shave tis evening .. she turn 4mth today (chinese calendar..) so excited ..
i'm gg home straight aft wk to take video of the whole process .. =D

shannon! do let me knw abt the trial kk?? hehe

slimz.. i saw an ah pek who lives on the same floor as u! friendly old ah pek! keke

Hi Mattmum, I stay right above the big playground. Oh , the trio centre trial is fantastic as the teacher is very good. Able to draw by the baby attention and very patient

slimz.. i met 1 of my neighbour so far.. quite friendly too.. young couple.. ard late 20s de.. hehe

may,dat time we went visit n met a young couple @ #13 floor .. =P
their reno quite extensive de.. we went in look c look c .. tink by now shld b completed le .. ..

hi hazel, welcome =D
i'm gg to sty blk277b compassvale link.. gg b veri near neigbor with May .. ve a bb girl who jux turned 4mths ..
267b is coris?

mummies...sorrie for the long silence...i finally moved in last weekend
happy.gif
told my hubby i'm never going to move again...hahaha...super exhausted

apparently, my boi hates the lift..he yells everytime we step inside...so the entire neighbourhood will know exactly when we step out of the hse every morning and when we reach back at nite... oso dunno wat's so frightening about the lift???

hey slimz! got ya! im probably moving in next week liao..
clean up is exhausting lor.. i sweat like hell and anyway, its not finished yet... need 2nd round... tired man! jankenn..i think like u, might not wan to move again.. haha

hi hazel and banazz! we getting more n more mummies staying same area loh!! hehe

geez..i noe hse moving is tough.. i went thru it b4 ... wen my parents upgraded frm 3rm to 4rms..
and my HB tot everyting including reno take 1mth can settle.. so naive lar..

so many momies here .. tink the schools there no worries abt students intake =P

we jux got letter to go collect keys on 2nd may le .. prob gg to pop by the flat aft that and chk out the craftsmanship ..

slimz.. got to check thoroughly leh.. my tiles got some cracks.. my parquet in the room also.. my contractor says hdb did not lay it properly.. n i got them to change it for mi..

hmm.. noted.. act we oso heard from other owners there abt the sloppy workmanship .. intending to take the whole weekend to chk the whole hse ..

slimz, have a post-it notepad to stick wherever u think is a defect. easier than listing on paper as u may forget where the area is...

I'm going to enrol my boy at the pcf on 2 may...

check out the tiles/parquet and skirting around the house. mine are mostly hollow and there if not rectified, they may pop out in years to come.

wow.. thanks for the advices mummies .. =D
shall get my daddy along .. he is more experienced in this area .. my Ah Lao useless one .. hahaaa

slimz.. haha.. my hubby also leh.. he knock on the tiles.. which is actually to hear if there's any hollow sound.. end up.. he tells mi tat all sounds the same..

Back