(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

gingerleaf,
welcome back! wah you fil is so funny to ask you shave A's hair?! haha

ariajo,
aiyo your gals so sweet in the photo & naia does look sooooo chubby & "pinch-able" :)

i just moved to a different ward again! haha cos the previous one really too noisy. the drilling starts around 8am & even at 11 plus to midnight, the workers are still moving things & causing noise pollution. so my hubby called & emailed the hospital last night to complain haha no wonder this morning so many different nurses dropped by to ask if i slept well, then suggested moving me to the opposite room, which is not facing the renovation.

zhenzhen,
i have pm you my new ward number in case you are dropping by again. glad to hear that hannah is getting better & it's not hfmd :)

Afternoon mummies

Re: Facebook Javen
I also don't know who so did not add as well!

Zhenzhen
Glad that hannah is recovering well. :)

bbwow
shoo the virus away for J and speedy recovery to him

Gingerleaf
Welcome back.. urmm how are you going to utlise all that for polliwogs?? I went with my friend and his son utlised one of the coupon ticket so I used up all mine liao except for one last coupon ticket!! Hmm.... wonder if I should take leave again this Friday!!!!!

Chintz
Your maid so scary but lucky you checked. the last time I sent my maid off, I did not check anything leh ... but where past is past so just let it be ......

Aria
Your two girls are so sweet and you are making more and more hair clips, starting a biz soon .. hee hee

happi fifi
enjoy your fries with chilli sauce !!

zhenzhen,
thanks for the PM!
And yeah, FIL suggested we shave lyn's hair botak! SIAO!

bbow,
Haahahah. I bot 2 'interlocking Cs', but not the jumbo or flaps coz too taitai-ish on me.

Ariajo,
I saw the pic in FB! YES!!! Naia looks like a fishball! Very cute! Aria's hairstyle very sassy hor.

totoro,
If you are taking leave, let me know!! Hehehe. I got one extra coupon till the 6 March.
Any idea if the memership is transferable? If so, I can bring extra kid in with my remaining 5 visits!

GINGERLEAF!!!!! AHHHH!!! I asked my friend to buy the jumbo for me when she was in Europe last week but no stock wor. *SOBZ*

you're very funny. call naia fishball!

aria,
speaking of that. it shows how long I have not seen aria! she's grown so much!

bbwow, yeah loh. she would put a super friendly face and hardworking mode on when there were guests in the house, esp during cny period. she knew she could get angbao! :p

Javen is cherie_bear bb boy

if you're talking about Jay Koh, he added me too. think he's selling some educational programme for children.

ariajo, aria looks very different in that photo. so grown up!! and naia really looks very chubby.
happy.gif

re: training chopstick
found out the lady is going to start a BP soon. she's selling at $5 with normal post. i'll post the link here once the BP is up. easier for you to liaise directly, rather than have to go thru me.
happy.gif

Happififi,

You are at GlenE again this time?
The last time I delivered lyn, there were ppl drilling at 2-3am right above my room! I was so distraught coz just delivered. All the bbs crying in the nursery. Hb complained upon check out and surprise surprise! They delivered a hamper to my place to apologise.

bbwow,
I was in Rome and the boutique there very limited stocks. So suckish. For all classic flaps, they only got Black or Beige. I had wanted the Maxi Jumbo in Beige or 2.55 reissue in any colors other than black, but no stocks. Not willing to settle for Jumbo in Beige, I decided not to get others. I had better luck at Florence last year.

zhenzhen,
never thot abt it leh. We already paid up and only complain to the CSO coz she asked how was the stay.
Shld have done so!

gingerleaf,maruko.. dun cut their hair la.. now big alr, botak nt nice =D tink hapififi @ mt A tis time..

aria.. omg.. i want to carry naia! she's so chubby fm tis pix!! btw, i tink i saw 'lance' w hairclip at 1st sight leh!!! dun u tink they look quite alike :
3684266.jpg

gingerleaf
I think it's not transferable, but if go in and then someone else bring the same card later, guess they won't check ??? OOOPPpsss just a thought if you wanna bring someone

gingerleaf,
ya i'm at Mt A instead of Glen E this time round, but suay suay kena reno noise again.

i've been 'tahan-ing' the noise pollution for many days already. the drilling usually starts around 8am & by right should end in the evening. but last night was really bad, the workers still working at midnight. and they stopped only after my hubby called to complain. he also emailed to the hospital. usually we won't bother to do so, but since i'm practically a long term 'resident', guess it's better to have some peace so that i can rest better :)

no wonder this morning when i woke up, so many nurses dropped by to ask if i slept well! heh, then just now, the building & engineering managers came by personally to apologize.

but i think receiving a hamper or discount off the bill is definitely more practical though i doubt they will do so! hahaha

gingerleaf: welcome home!! share ur loot on ur blog! i want to see them
happy.gif
eheh.
so how did lyn react when she sees u guys??
n ur FIL is mad! how can shave botak? lyn is girl girl leh..

bbwow: shoo shoo virus, hope J recovers fast!

aria_jo: i agree, aria looks more grown up now and naia so chubby! *pinches her cheeks*!

Hapififi,
Thank you
happy.gif
That’s good news. Yalor, you should stay in a calmer ward man.. Your hubby did the right thing!

Totoro,
Hehe.. I’m hooked on making hair clips.. Now, I have to make the holder because the current one all full liao and my clips are all lying around..hehe..Yeah, I’m really serious into starting a side line because I have so much materials! It’s a pity if I don’t make to sell because all these materials will be wasted away and collecting dust..hehe..But it’s time consuming because I’m particular abt the finishing.

Gingerleaf,
Haha..sassy hair style.. what a nice word to describe aria’s toot toot hairstyle.. So auntish lor! I can’t wait for her hair to grow longer on the sides ah!

Bbwow,
Yeah, she has grown taller and slimmer and cheekier and nottier.. All in a package ah… This morning she so so naughty. She doesn’t want to kiss me goodbye and said, Mummy go to work. Dismissing mel like that..

ZhenZhen,
Just nice. Was thinking abt getting a training chopsticks for Aria too
happy.gif

Junnie,
Hahaha… ya abit.. I think Naia has a bigger head circumference than Aria. So look more like Lance. Aw…Lance really shed all his baby fats leh..

Mummies,
I know i am not spared either. "Finally" & again, Dayan is down with fever. I "chu" all pattern to bring his fever down..now waiting to go yu guo to his special massage..keep fingers crossed.

Zhen,
No lah. Whenever i read the kiddos falling sick turn by turn..i know i am not spared either. Its the weather & the heaty food he eats lah. Haiz!

jas, shoo shoo away all the virus!!!

everyday, i thought my sore throat going to heal soon, but it just got worse day by day. i think i need to go to the doc too tonight!

zhen zhen, those clips look so nice. Pity travis is a BOY!!! :p if not me will b spendin alot on these clips liaoz...kekeke...

Jas, oh no...I hope he didnt get it from the HUG travis gave him b4 we left. U take care too hor.

chintz, i'm wondering whether i should. but currently i don't have much time. just call it felt clip, as it's made of felt.

jas, cos i'm a bit paranoid now. :p hope dayan recovers quickly!

chintz, you should go see a doctor. maybe u have tonsilitis too! that one needs antibiotics, otherwise takes VERY long to recover.

zhenzhen,
oohh... so cute!!! i like the doggie, the bee, the cat and the lady bird!. you must have taken a long time to cut and stitch them up!

chintz,
felt is refering the the material that zhenzhen used
happy.gif

oh yeah mummies, aria is one of the oct babies not toilet train yet. we attempted to try last weekends by simply not letting wear her diaper. within the day, she wet herself 3 times..haha.. the first time, she was shocked when she wet herself.. quite funny.. actually when she's in good mood, she will willing to poo poo into the toilet bowl using the potty adapter (what is the actual word huh?) somestime before shower, i'll ask her to pee into it also. but when she's lazy like playing, she refuse and want to poo into her diaper. think will slowly train her lah..

chintz, she was really in a lot of pain. didn't want to even talk. it's the quietest i've seen hannah in a long while. but i'm glad she seems better this afternoon. was willing to eat some food.

zhenzhen,
can we see the pus in the tonsils? i'm so afraid aria and naia will get these because recently they both like to put their hands into their mouth!

totoro,
thats a good idea! Anyway, I got a spare coupon that needs to be ultilised by 6th too.

Ariajo,
I saw ur collection of clips. They are really nice! I've been wanting to make my own clips, till now have not started on anything!

Zhenzhen,
I like ur clips too! I like the ladybird, bee n cat! I've also bought some felt material last time after seeing your sheep hairclip but needs a kick in my butt to start working on them. =p

Hi mummies,

Im back from the gynae appointment. Baby is well, is only the mummy lost 6kg in 3mths... (that abt the slimmiest i can go) Doc gave me a stronger med for my vomitting but is only when necessary as it the drug uses for pple doing chemo. Is damn x, 12.70 per TAB. Dun think im going to eat, but feel better with a med on standby. He told me i should feel better in 14weeks. hopefully so.

NUH is doing a 3 yr study on mummy lifesyle diet affect baby etc et, and by joining, all the scannings r paid for... haha... so i join loh. With the saving, maybe can use the money for a 1-bedder aft delivery.

Upon reaching yu guo, fever shot up to 40.2. Was given priority to see the physician. When its turn to massage, the lady is not that expert as the previous one. But anyway, fever drop to 38.5. Still on high side. I am watching him like a hawk. To be more cautious, i better bring him see a doctor tmr..haiz! Pls pray that his fits dun come back at all!

oh jas,

did doc mentioned what caused the fit? will D alway have it after high fever? Is there any symptoms to look out foe before his fit occurs? Some of my hb's kids will be restless, looking up the sky, refused to walk etc etc. If you can catch the pattern, it will be better

ariajo, if your kid is cooperative, you might be able to see the pus. but it's quite difficult, as they have to open mouth big and stick tongue out. helps if you have that ice-cream stick thingy to press the tongue down so you can get a clearer view. but hannah did open her mouth to let me check, and i didn't see any ulcers. and i noticed her tonsils were red. that's why i confirm PD's diagnosis that it's tonsilitis and not HFMD.

chris, good that you have some meds for standby. do take it if you need to ok. from what you have described, seems like your MS is really very very serious.

jas, hope dayan recovers quickly. guess you'll have to be on "night duty" today, just in case.

gingerleaf, i've also got a lot of other projects that i want to try. bought the material, but it's still sitting in my cupboard waiting to be used. i need a kick too! :p

I AM SO SO SO MAD NOW ... LAST SUNDAY HB TOLD ME THAT MY THAT PREGY MAID WANTS TO ASK HER FRIEND 18 YRS OLD TO COME AND WORK ... SO NEED TO INTERVIERW RIGHT? DEN TODAY I KNOW THAT I AM GOING TO INTERVIEW HER FRIEND SO I WAITED AND WAITED AND I DEN I KNEW THAT SHE LIVE FAR AWAY ... NEAR TO DINNER TIME ... HB WAS ABT TO COME HOME FROM SCHOOL ... DEN HE CALLLED ME AND SAY THAT HE NEEDS T GO AND FETCH THE "MAID" AND I WAS ??? COS I ONLY KNOW THAT I AM GOING TO INTERVIEW THE "MAID" AND NOT THAT I ALREADY EMPLOYED HER !!! ANYWAY I HAPPEN TO FINISHED COOKING THE DINNER LIAO AND ALSO I AM SO BUSY COOKING, LOOKING AFTER cARLSON AND ALSO TEACHING CARISSA AT THE SAME TIME LIAO REALLY NEED HB TO COME BACK ASAP TO COME AND AT LEAST PLAY WITH CARLSON OR ETC ETC LA ... AND HE TELL ME HE DUN WANT TO WASTE HIS TIME TO COME BACK 1ST DEN ETCETC !!! WHY DO I NEED TO GO AND FETCH THE "MAID" IN THE 1ST PLACE ??? SO I SMS HIM TO ASK HIM WHY DOES HE NEED TO WASTE HIS TIME TO GO AND FETCH A ? MAID ?>>\ WHEN HE DUN EVEN HAVE TIME TO FETCH ANYONE ESLE ??? I TOLD HIM HE GOT BETTER THING TO DO DEN TO GO AND FETCH THE MAID ANYWAY HE CAN ALWAYS COME BACK LIAO DEN ASK THE DRIVER TO GO AND FETCH HER RIGHT ??? f*** f*** f***f*** f*** I REALLY FEEL LIKE SCOLDING IN THE TOP OF MY VOICE NOW MAN DEN JUST DEN THE MAID ARRIVED I ASKED HER HOW MUCH SHE WANTS ETC ETC ... DEN SHE SAID A INDO FAMILY IN BANDUNG WANT TO EMPLOY HER WITH RP 850,000 HAHAHAHAHA I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE HER THIS KIND OF $$$ MAN I TOLD HER NO DEN COS I AM NOT IN TALKING TO HB LIAO SO DRIVER WAS THERE COS THE MAID DUN NO ENGLISH AT ALL AND HE KEEP TELLING ME THAT SHE IS GOOD LA GOOD MDM ... f*** MAN HE DUN EVEN KNOW HER OK HOW HE KNOW THAT SHE IS GOOD rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SO FEEL LIKE SLAPPING PPL NOW MAN SHIT SHIT SHIT

jas: oh no, hope dayan's fever will come down soon. continue to sponge him.

aria_jo: i have not toilet train yz yet. simply too lazy..

chris: thats a lot of weight uv've lost! hope the bad MS will be gone soon and you can eat well again!

Chris,
The two previous Fits episode occurs when i didn't diligently keep his fever down. His fever is like shooting star. Shots up very fast one. Then he will become very lethargic..keeps staring at certain angle. Quite scary one. This is when the Fits will come.

CM,
Dun be angry k? cool down first. Is staying such a big house a must? Cos household chores is a big big headache leh. How abt staying in a condo there? is there any? Cos having maids there seems to be so problematic. Might as well get a smaller unit more easy to manage then need not have to rely on others.

Oh ya. The physician ask me one thing during the consultation. Did Dayan often throw temper? I say: ALL THE TIME lor!. Then she says: Better dun let him be angry, it will affect his intestine..then lead to inflammation/infection..therefore to fever!, so this two days must not make him agitated." I was like..who is making who angry leh. hahaha! but anyway, also need to give him in more & show MORE patience these few days.

jas,
how to keep their temper in check sia! Would that means giving in to the kid all the time n result in a overly demanding n pampered kid??
Like u said, dunno who is making who angry lor. Hehehee.
Anyway. hope dayan is better soon.

CM,
I agree with Jas, if possible, a smaller plot may be a better solution.

Re toilet training,
I have not done it yet oso.

Jas,

Poor dayan! Hope he recovers quickly. If possible dip him in a bath tub of normal temp tap water is faster to cool his fever then just sponging. I usually do that to my older girl when she had high fever.

Zhen,

So cute, your clips! Love the bee!What kind of scissors you used? I find felt so hard to cut esp so tiny parts.

Hapififi,
Hope you are going strong and keeping your spirit high! Haven got chance to visit again.. these few days been busy. Yest, just went to chloe's kindi to pay fees and get uniforms. She is started Pre-nursery in term 2.. ie 22 mar. Aidan started sch too?

CM,
Cool it! Hope you get a good maid very soon.

Back